All Comments on 'The Anniversary'

by sarahloveitt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
HAVING A BALL

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ooh yessssss, just wondering why the g/parents weren't invited.

I guess I want icing on the cake or is it cream in my donut.

Helen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Confusing

Perhaps I am alone here but that was a tad complicated for me. I love the sex and the incest and the party but too many characters introduced in rapid succession got me a bit flaccid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Needed Scorecard

The large cast of characters made it hard to follow who was doing whom. Needed a scorecard, linking name and relationship of each of the relatives. The setting was nice, with the two-way mirror behind the painting.

Jena12Jena12over 16 years ago
Anniversary

Wow - what a party - more please

Jena12Jena12over 16 years ago
Anniversary

Wow - what a party - more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love your stories...especially the hairy bush ones anyhow yougo into detail about their pussies and hair growth. Love hairy women with big wooly bush. Makes me hard for a week!

My aunt had a big hairy bush that she was embarrassed about, until I made her feel very at ease and sexy about it, then she became a real animal in bed and loved showing me her big wide full bush.

Keep up the good work...oh loved the story about daughter reuniting with her father and her big floppy pussy lips. Had that experience too and loved sucking and chewing on her meaty lips as she had multiple organ s and squinted al, over my face.she wasn't even aware she could do that as it never happened prior to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous