All Comments on 'The Anniversary Party Ch. 2'

by lohengren99

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Family Fun

Fatastic! Loved every word of it. Wished my mother, sisters and brothers were close by. As a family we have fucked each other for years, since I was a young teenager. Although I love screwing my mother and sisters, my greatest pleasure is giving my mouth and ass to my male relatives. I'm the bi, but primarily queer, family member. I also am the pussy cleanup person and suck the cum out of the cunts when the guys shoot off. I'm also the only one that loves to drink their piss. I'm the weirdo of the bunch. Once in a while I crossdress for everyone and become the total whore of the bunch. My mother enjoys it when I'm fucking her and my father is pounding my ass hole with his cock. Naturally, I love it too! I fondly recall the first time I fucked my sisters. They were young but, while never actually participating, had watch the rest of the family suck and fuck each other. I was chosen to get their cherries while my father and one brother fucked them in the mouth. After that, they became full time members of the family. My brother is getting married and plans for his wife to also join the sex party. Incest is great!

Donder1992Donder1992over 10 years ago
Great story

Wow what a great story and the pace is great, it never gets boring, but also doesn't skip past the good stuff.

It had a few spelling errors, but I don't mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous