The Anniversary Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds from outside the hotel room seemed to fade into the distance as I watched the escort, expertly caressing and stroking my wife as if Lynn were a musical instrument designed to produce a series of throaty, longing moans when operated correctly.

"Mmm, you're so fucking delicious, I'm gonna eat you up, honey," Candy half-whispered as she kissed her shoulders, just loud enough for me to hear as her eager hands roamed freely over Lynn's body. My wife helped her wriggle her dress down over the swell of her hips, leaving her clad in just the pink bra and panties set I bought her for Valentine's Day a couple of years back.

She led Lynn by the hand to the edge of the large bed, then gave her a playful shove, my wife willingly falling back in slow motion. They locked eyes as Candy quickly followed her into the bed, her hands sliding up Lynn's bare legs and tugging at her panties. Lynn lifted her hips obligingly as Candy quickly pulled them down, tugging them over her ankles and tossing them aside.

I had twisted around, lifting one knee up onto the bed, unable to do anything but watch silently as Candy shifted them up the bed a little, smiling wickedly as she knelt between Lynn's legs, her hands grasping her knees and easing them up and apart as she licked and nibbled her way along my wife's pale thighs as Lynn moaned with barely suppressed excitement, her lesbian fantasies brought to life.

Lynn squirmed as the escort kissed the insides of her hot thighs and her stomach, teasing her a little as she avoided the centre of her arousal, building the anticipation, Lynn's legs parting invitingly. It looked like she had trimmed her pubic hair, her sparse golden curls shaved into a neat, narrow strip. I thought she was more hairy down there but, shamefully, I realised I hadn't seen her fully naked in several weeks. As I watched Candy leave a trail of tender kisses down over Lynn's stomach, I realised I couldn't remember the last time I'd gone down on her, perhaps when we were first married? I wasn't sure if she still liked it but I suppose the fact was that I'd been lazy and never bothered to ask.

I had to concede that she seemed to like well enough now though. She began to pant softly as Candy's lips planted a line of light kisses along her swollen labia, then let out a long, low contented moan as the woman began licking her there with long, steady strokes of her tongue, all the way from the little puckered hole of her anus, along her plump pussy lips to the little puckered fold of flesh at the top of her slit.

As Candy licked her, Lynn reached behind her, unhooking her bra and tossing it aside. She lay back on the bed naked, her hands cupping her bare boobs, savouring the moment. She closed her eyes as if she wanted to block out everything and concentrate on the delicious sensations caused by Candy's experienced tongue and lips exploring all the moist valleys and soft peaks of her pussy.

Now that her pussy was nearly hairless, I was able to see everything and I couldn't resist leaning closer. Candy was gently sucking at my wife's pussy lips, making faint slurping sounds as she sucked them into her mouth, caressing them with her tongue as Lynn's moans got a little louder, encouraging Candy to press her tongue deeper. She used her fingers to spread Lynn's glistening outer lips, running the tip of her pointed tongue along the groove of her slick pink inner folds.

"Oh please, yes, you're making me so wet," Lynn gasped hotly as Candy lightly flicked her tongue over the little pink nub at the top of her slit, her back arching up off the bed.

She propped herself up on her elbows, her fingers pinching and tweaking her hard little rose-pink nipples as she looked down between her widely spread legs where Candy's head gently bobbed up and down, as if she couldn't believe how much pleasure one pair of willing lips and a warm, wet tongue could give her.

"Mmm, you're delicious honey, if you were my girlfriend I'd pin you down and eat you out every night," Candy said, using her fingers to stroke Lynn's wet folds as my wife's breathing grew ragged. My cock throbbed hotly, still straining against my trousers and I tugged at the 'cuffs, wishing more than anything that I could relieve the pressure, wishing I could get my cock out and stroke it as I watched the erotic scene unfold.

I'd often fantasized about a threesome, although in my dreams I was the centre of attention, the two women competing for my affection, promising me all kinds of dirty things in return for my cock. But here I was, feeling more than a little left out, perhaps even a little jealous, playing a bit part in my wife's fantasy.

Candy was on all fours on the bed now, her head bobbing between Lynn's hot thighs, her bottom up, and I leaned to one side noting the way her stretchy green dress had ridden up till it barely covered the firm globes of her buttocks. I pulled at my handcuffs again, wishing more than anything that I could get to my feet and wriggle her skirt up over her hips, exposing that fine looking bottom. I wouldn't even have the patience to take her knickers off, I'd just pull them to one side before taking her from behind, giving it to her good and hard as she ate Lynn's pussy.

As I struggled uselessly, Lynn and I both watched as Candy slipped two fingers between her ruby lips, coating them in saliva till they were dripping wet. She looked up at Lynn, smiling as she pressed them against her entrance, then Lynn was throwing her head back and howling her approval as they slipped smoothly inside her, right up to the knuckle.

She frigged her slowly at first, her palm faced upward, maintaining eye contact as her two fingers slid smoothly in and out of Lynn's greedy pussy and her tongue flicked along her slick lips. As she built to a steady rhythm Candy slid her free hand up over Lynn's chest, squeezing one of her breasts, and drawing another cry of pleasure as she clamped one of Lynn's bullet-hard nipples, twisting it between her glossy green fingernails.

Lynn's hips began to rock in time with the thrusting of Candy's slick fingers, her body surfing wave after wave of hot pleasure. She ran a hand through the silky waves of Candy's hair, sweeping it back from her forehead and sliding around to her neck, drawing her lips tight against her pussy, her back arched now, demanding more stimulation, more pleasure. The more Candy licked her, the more she seemed to want.

She looked lost in a world of pleasure, her eyes half-closed, her mouth wide open. I couldn't remember when Lynn last looked this aroused or as lost in desire as she was now. Perhaps on our honeymoon at that odd little hotel in Paris? We'd had so much fun in that tiny, squeaky bed. We were both so hot for each other back then that we barely saw any of the sights we'd planned to visit. I had a brief moment to enjoy those distant memories before Lynn's throaty cries of pleasure brought me crashing back to the present.

"Yes, just like that, don't stop," she pleaded, as Candy's teasing tongue alternated between lapping at her juicy pussy lips, and circling her throbbing clit. She was panting loudly now, her skin flushed, her breasts rising and falling, her stomach muscles looking lean and tense as the brunette expertly brought her towards the very peak of her desire, her fingers moving a little faster now, thrusting a little harder, exploring the steamy depths of my wife's vagina, driven on by Lynn's desperate demands for release.

"Oh! Unh! Oh!" she gasped, her hot body squirming, her hips bucking against Candy's face, her breath coming in loud, helpless sobs, her hands clutching blindly at the hotel's virginal white duvet, her body tensing as Candy finger-fucked her hard and fast, her tongue lapping hungrily at Lynn's pussy until she came suddenly and violently, releasing her breath in a wail of pure ecstacy.

After a short while Candy relaxed, resting her head on Lynn's hot thighs and looking quietly pleased with herself, waiting for her hot body to stop quivering before finally easing her fingers out and licking them clean. She slowly moved up over Lynn's limp body, kissing her stomach and playfully nuzzling her breasts.

"There, told you we'd have some fun, honey," she said, brushing a damp strand of blonde hair from Lynn's face before they shared another long, tender kiss.

"Thanks, it was amazing," Lynn sighed when their lips finally parted. "You were amazing. You've made me all sticky, I need to go and clean up."

And there it was again, that bitter metallic taste of jealousy as I watched her slide off the bed onto slightly wobbly legs, looking flushed and avoiding my questioning gaze as she headed towards the en-suite, leaving me alone with Candy.

"I'm not competing with you, Terry," she said, as if reading my thoughts as she crawled across the bed towards me, and I got a great view down of her impressive cleavage bulging against her tight dress as she reached behind me and unfastened my gag.

"Thanks," I said, taking a large gulp of the warm air. "That was incredibly sexy; you're very good at your job. I haven't seen Lynn that aroused for, ooh, well, I'm not sure I've ever seen her that turned on."

"Thanks, but I'm not doing anything special, I'm not a magician. I'm just listening and feeling what Lynn wants, then responding to her. You've got a tongue and lips the same as me, you could do what I just did," she replied, her eyes meeting mine as she ran her hands over up my chest and began to unbutton my white shirt.

"You think? I'm not sure I'd know what to do. Isn't it easier for a woman? I mean, you must understand other women so much better, understand their bodies, and what they want."

"Well, yes, but that doesn't mean that you can't learn. I can teach you. Would you like that?" she asked, pulling my shirt open and leaning closer, kissing my chest , her breath warm against my bare skin. Up close, I could smell the subtle aroma of her perfume mixed with the alcohol on her breath.

"Yes, I suppose," I said, catching my breath as her tongue flicked over one of my nipples making me shiver.

"You'd like to be able to satisfy Lynn whenever you want, right?" she continued, kissing my neck whilst sliding a hand up over my thigh. "You want her to be putty in your hands."

"Yes, I mean, of course," I said, moaning a little as I felt her fingers examining the hard ridge in my trousers. It was true; whilst I was watching Lynn climax, it had occurred to me that if I could make her cum as hard as that it could reignite our love life, perhaps recapture the passion of the early years of our marriage.

"Good!" she said, leaping off the bed and reaching behind her to unzip her dress. With my hands still bound, I could only watch as she wriggled out of her bottle-green dress, slipping it over her shoulders and wriggling it over the feminine swell of her hips. Her underwear was black and lacy. A skimpy brassiere which barely covered her full, round boobs a thin pair of near-transparent panties and a pair of dark stockings that emphasized her long legs.

I only had a moment to savour this vision before she slipped off her bra, then sat on the edge of the bed as she carefully pulled her panties off over her heels.

"Aren't you going to untie me?" I asked hopefully, as she firmly pushed me back, positioning me so that I was lying on the bed, my hands either side of my hips, the handcuffs stretched underneath the small of my back, a pillow beneath my head.

"You said you like games, right? Well, I've got a little challenge for you. Let's see how much you can pleasure me using just your mouth," she said as she sat astride my stomach and leant forward, her plump yet natural-looking boobs filling my vision.

I wanted to ask why I was the one doing all the work of pleasuring her when I was paying for the experience, but I didn't get the chance as she grasped the headboard, and leaned forward, the tips of her boobs dangling just above my half-open mouth. They were bigger than Lynn's without being overly large for her frame, and once again my hands strained against the 'cuffs as I wished I could caress their soft, full roundness. She rewarded me with a cheeky grin as I strained my neck muscles, lifting my head from the pillow and using the tip of my tongue to circle a nipple, tracing her terracotta-coloured aureole.

"Mmm, that's nice, Terry," she purred, relenting after a few seconds and lowering herself a little further so that I could draw the tip into my mouth, sucking at it and flicking it with my tongue.

As I used my lips and tongue to play with her nipple feeling it quickly swell, she began to move back and forth, moaning softly as she ground her hips against mine, rubbing my still hard cock. I clamped her nipple between my tongue and top lip, squeezing it and silently wishing that she'd show a little mercy and free my hardness from the tight confines of my pants.

"Mmm, oh yeah, that's good," she said, extracting her wet nipple from my mouth and smiling down at me as she ran a hand through my short blonde hair where it was greying at the temples. And then she was moving up my body, and I was able to briefly kiss the smooth, tan skin of her stomach as she repositioned herself, her knees either side of my head. As she made herself comfortable, I noted the intricate floral pattern on her dark stocking tops and the way her matching garter belt and suspenders framed her naked pussy.

Unlike Lynn, she was clean-shaven which made her seem all the more naked as I could see every crease and fold of her most intimate part. Her pussy was similar to Lynn's but with more prominent labia. I tried to copy what she'd done to Lynn, starting out by kissing the soft, silky skin on the inside of her thighs, trying to build the anticipation. But it seemed that Candy wasn't in the mood for hours of foreplay and soon, she was making impatient sounds and arching her back pressing herself against my lips, making it clear what she wanted.

Her little needy sighs soon became throaty groans as I began to lick her with long, steady strokes, using the flat part of my tongue to caress her swollen pink lips.

"Oh yeah, that's good," she crooned, leaning back and slowly running a hand up over her stomach and cupping a naked breast, her long fingernails sinking into the soft flesh. "Just keep doing that."

I obliged, happily lapping at her pussy, savouring the distinctly feminine taste of her

juices. I was finding this surprisingly arousing. I mean, when I fantasized about a threesome, I was usually in control, sometimes picturing myself fucking an escort doggy style, while Lynn looked on at my stud-like performance admiringly. But I was surprised to find that being used like this, my hands tied whilst a dominant young woman used my tongue for her sole pleasure was quite a turn-on.

As Candy's moans subsided a little, I tried changing technique, quickly flicking my tongue left and right as I'd seen her do to Lynn, and being rewarded with a squeal of delight. I was gaining confidence now, and as her hips began to gently undulate I used of my tongue to examine the little nub at the apex of her wet folds, gently flicking it with the tip.

"Oh yeah, right there, keep doing that," she panted as I played with the erect little nub of her throbbing clit, lightly caressing and stroking it with my tongue.

"That looks like fun," I heard a familiar voice say, and looking to my left I could see the top half of Lynn's face appear over the top of Candy's hot thighs. From the little I could see, it seemed she was naked underneath one of the fluffy white bathrobes that came with the room.

"Mmm, your hubby's a fast learner," Candy purred, turning to face her. "He's got quite the talent for eating pussy."

"Really? That's good to know," Lynn said before they shared another long, passionate kiss as I obediently sucked at Candy's engorged labia, drawing them into my mouth and making wet sucking noises as I caressed them with my tongue.

Above me, Candy threw her head back and ran her hands through her lustrous hair, moaning contentedly as Lynn kissed her way down over the generous slope of her right breast then used her tongue to circle her stubby nipple. I watched as Lynn's hand slid down over Candy's hot writhing body, sliding between her thighs and spreading her wet folds.

"Oh yeah, Terry, right there, right fucking there," Candy gasped huskily as I used my tongue to explore the juicy pink flesh within, exploring the tight little slit of her vagina then drawing tight little circles around her throbbing clit.

"You're so hot, Candy," I heard Lynn say as she kissed the escort's neck, using her free hand to caress one of her boobs "I want to see you cum, cum all over my husband's face."

"Oh! Unh! Fuck," Candy gasped, her voice sounding strained and breathless now, just a series of hot sobbing gasps and mews of pleasure as she drew close to her own personal nirvana, her hips moving back and forth, grinding her pussy against my mouth.

I was finding it difficult to breath as she rode my face, her hips jerking quickly now spreading her sticky sweet juices over my mouth and chin, and felt a surge of relief and triumph as I sensed her teetering on the edge.

"Yes, oh God, yes!" she squealed happily as she climaxed with a loud wail of pure joy, and I closed my eyes as she ground her pussy against my face, her body shuddering. After a few seconds, her movements slowly subsided as she rode me for several long seconds, extracting every drop of pleasure from her orgasm.

"Mmm, you are good with that tongue, maybe I should be paying you," Candy chuckled, kissing my damp forehead as I sucked in some lungfuls of the humid air.

I felt a hand sliding up over my leg and as Candy eased herself off me, I could see Lynn smiling at me as she tugged at my belt.

"I never knew he was so good at that," she said, grinning at Candy. "Do you think he deserves a reward?"

"Mmm, such a good little pussy eater, he definitely needs a reward," the escort drawled, returning her toothy grin.

I'd become soft whilst I'd been concentrating on pleasing Candy, but I felt the blood surge back into my neglected member as the two women tugged at my trousers, pulling them down around my knees. I groaned happily, lifting my hips as I felt their hands eagerly pulling at the waist band of my shorts, my long-ignored prick springing up and demanding their attention, finally free from the confines of its cotton and Lycra mix prison.

"Mmm, what a lovely cock. Not too long but good and thick, you lucky girl," Candy said, lightly running a finger along my growing length and causing all sorts of wonderful tingling sensations.

They exchanged sexy grins as Candy began to stroke my cock and Lynn teased the burgundy head with her fingers. Precum had already begun to spill from the tip and I groaned as Lynn smeared it over the thick, blunt end till it shone dully.

"It's your turn now, babe," Lynn said. "What do you want us to do?"

"I want both of you to lick me," I said, hoarsely, still feeling a little breathless. I'd long fantasized about two women worshipping my cock and I felt a surge of excitement as the moment drew close.

They exchanged mischievous smiles as they arranged themselves on either side of my legs and as I watched, trembling with anticipation, they both leaned forwards and began lapping at my turgid shaft. Long, slow licks from the base, along the thick, veiny shaft to the swollen burgundy head.

"Yes, yes," I moaned as they lovingly caressed my hardness with their soft pink tongues till my cock glistened wetly, burning with the sheer pleasure.

I watched as their glossy lips met at the top of my cock, and they kissed. A long, tender kiss, Candy's free hand easing Lynn's bathrobe aside and cupping her boob, the pert flesh fitting neatly in her palm. We formed a chorus of contented sighs as Lynn's soft fingers continued to stroke my pulsing shaft, her gold wedding band catching the dim hotel lights, and I felt Candy's glossy green nails raking my aching balls. It was such an erotic sight, and it had been such a hot evening, that I could feel my arousal quickly build even as I watched their tongues entwine.