The Anniversary Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn finally broke the kiss and leaned low over my thighs as she lovingly licked my cock, her tongue flicking at that sensitive point below the head, and I groaned longingly, loving the feel of her teasing tongue.

"Fuck," I exclaimed, followed by a long drawn out gasp as I watched her glossy pink lips part and take the top inch of my prick into the welcoming wetness of her mouth. She sucked at me, her cheeks hollowing as she slowly moved up and down my prick, taking me a little deeper each time as I felt my prick twitch and throb.

Candy fondled my balls and kissed my chest as Lynn's head bobbed up and down, her slick lips stimulating my hardness, her tongue swirling around the sensitive head as I felt my excitement build and build.

I'd been so aroused for the last hour that before long my muscles started to tense, my hips rocking as I felt my climax approach, the handcuffs biting into my wrists as I writhed feverishly.

"Please, don't stop, please," I begged as my cock pulsed. I didn't just *want* to cum now, I *needed* to cum, needed to feel the blessed relief of orgasm after what felt like hours of tense torment and frustration.

"Are you going to cum for us?" Lynn asked unnecessarily, sensing how close I was, using her hand to jerk me hard and fast now, pushing me ever closer to the point of no return.

"Yes, yes... oh fuck, yes!" I cried happily as all the frustrated eroticism and pent-up emotions of the evening were released in one glorious moment. I felt my balls contract, my molten semen surge along my achingly hard shaft, and thick pearly drops splashing hotly onto my hard stomach muscles as the waves of pleasure rushed over me.

"Boy, he really need that, huh?" I heard Candy chuckle as I savoured a delicious orgasm that left me dry-mouthed and gasping like a fish out of water.

When I finally stopped shuddering, I felt her roll me onto one side.

"Thanks, that was quite something," I managed to gasp.

"Don't thank me, thank your lovely hot wife," Candy whispered as she finally unlocked the handcuffs.

Lynn gave me a quick peck on the forehead as I quickly kicked off my shorts and trousers and rolled off the bed.

"So is there anything else you'd like to try, honey?" I heard Candy ask Lynn as I stumbled from the room towards the en-suite.

"Well, there is one thing..." I heard my wife reply as I closed the door behind me.

--

In the bathroom, I used some toilet paper to mop the thick globs of semen from my stomach then took a few moments to regain my breath, splashing some cold water on my flushed face. I looked at myself in the mirror as I used a fluffy white hand towel to dry my skin. This was easily the most sexually exciting thing I'd ever done, was this really happening to me?

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of moaning drifting through the half-open door and I quickly threw the towel aside, eager not to miss any of the action.

I was greeted by the erotic sight of the two women in the 'sixty-nine' position. Candy was lying on the bed, still wearing her heels and stockings her legs widely parted, her knees slightly bent. Lynn was on all fours above her, naked now, her knees either side of Candy's head, her pussy just above her outstretched tongue, her head buried between the escort's thighs.

They were completely absorbed in pleasuring each other and didn't seem to notice me as I walked over to the ice bucket. I emptied the last of the champagne into my glass as I watched the women writhe passionately. I wanted to play it cool, to sip champagne and watch from a distance as they enjoyed each others' bodies. But as I walked around the bed, stepping over Lynn's discarded panties, I felt my cock begin to throb again as I watched my wife eagerly lapping at Candy's wetness, her head bobbing up and down as she tried to satisfy the escort's breathy demands for satisfaction.

I stroked myself a little, enjoying the feeling of the blood surging back into my nascent erection as I sipped a little of the ice-cold alcohol and walked around to the other end as if watching a 3D porn video. Lynn's knees were spread wide, her hips undulating as Candy's tongue flicked lightly over her engorged pussy lips drawing sobs of pleasure from her.

Lynn's feet were near the edge of the bed. I used a hand to spread the pert globes of her hot buttocks, my cock saluting the sight of the tightly puckered hole of her anus and the juicy pink slit below. Candy looked up at me and winked with one of her mischievous blue eyes as she eagerly lapped at Lynn's swollen labia.

I took another sip as I considered the erotic spectacle. Impulsively, I held my glass above Lynn's quivering arse, then poured a thin dribble of champagne between her buttocks, slowly tilting the flute so that it trickled between her buttocks and along her slit. My wife moaned with a mixture of surprise and pleasure as the icy liquid cooled her hot flesh, frothing along her slit as Candy's eager tongue lapped at the liquid. I watched for a few seconds, slowly stroking my dick to full hardness as I watched my wife being thoroughly pleasured, then placed the glass on the table behind me.

Shaved and semi-hairless, my wife's pussy looked so wet and inviting as I spread her buttocks with both hands, her slit pink and glistening with a mixture of champagne, Candy's saliva and her own creamy juices. My cock grew even thicker and harder as I watched Candy's tongue glide over her engorged lips. I leaned forward and delicately ran the tip of my tongue along her perineum

"Yes, oh gosh, yes," Lynn sobbed happily as I swirled it around the little puckered rose of her anus. I wouldn't normally dream of doing something so dirty and yet tonight it felt like we were outside of our normal lives and nothing was forbidden, nothing was too kinky.

I was so hard now. I grasped my engorged cock in my fist, gently stroking it, smearing the precum over the dark pink head. It felt thicker, girthier than usual, perhaps because of all the teasing and Lynn moaned loudly as I eased it between her widely spread thighs, squeezing it between her slick slit and Candy's tongue. It felt amazing, and my moans became as loud as Lynn's as I felt Candy's tongue sliding along the underside of my shaft from my balls to the tip as I slowly moved in and out. Like the starter I'd had at the Italian restaurant earlier, it felt delicious and decadent but ultimately only whet my appetite for the main course.

After a few thrusts, my whole shaft was slick and I couldn't hold back any longer, eagerly pressing the throbbing head against the centre of Lynn's wetness.

"Oh fuck, fuck!" she gasped, half pleasure, half pain as my thick cock forced her tight lips apart. With a grunt, I slid into her welcoming wetness, my prick disappearing one solid inch at a time, my fingers dimpling the soft flesh of her slim waist, holding her fast as her pussy clasped around my shaft, squeezing me like she never wanted to let go. I slowly eased deeper, enjoying my wife's velvety grip, then slowly back out, my shaft glistening with her sticky juices as she groaned longingly.

"Mmm, oh yeah," I groaned, pausing as I felt Candy's wicked tongue exploring the junction of our bodies, licking Lynn's sticky juices from my shaft and tickling my swollen balls.

"Oh yeah, that feels so good," Lynn purred as I eased myself back in, all the way in, her tight pussy embracing my cock like a long lost friend. My cock felt as fat and hard as I could remember and I paused briefly, letting Lynn adjust to my girth before slowly easing out again.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Lynn cried as I began to fuck her. Moving with long, slow strokes at first but quickly building to a steady rhythm as her arousal quickly built, her voice rising in pitch as Candy's experienced tongue teased her clit.

In and out, in and out I thrust, my wife's grateful moans taking me back to the early years of our marriage.

"You're loving this ,aren't you?" I growled as I leant forward, resting one hand on the bed and gently bit her shoulder. I used my free hand to caress one of her swaying boobs, my fingers strumming her nipple till it was good and hard, then rolling tightly it between a thumb and forefinger.

"Yes, yes," she moaned happily as I gradually increased my rhythm, my cock pistoning in and out of her clasping pussy, her voice sounding breathy and high-pitched, and I could tell she was already close. "Don't stop baby, fuck me harder. Harder, please."

I was happy to oblige, grasping her shoulders and thrusting into her with renewed vigour and trying to think about other things to stop myself cumming prematurely as she moaned gratefully, urging me not to stop, telling me how close she was. I tried to remember what time breakfast was and whether I'd put my 'phone on charge as I plunged into Lynn's steamy pussy with short, fierce thrusts, our thighs slapping together wetly, my buttocks straining, the sweat beading on my forehead and trickling down my nose as I tried to satisfy Lynn's desperate cries for satisfaction.

"Yes, oh yes, yes!" she squealed happily as she climaxed suddenly, burying her head in the duvet between Candy's legs to muffle her sobs of pleasure as I felt her pussy contracting around my cock.

I felt a wave of relief as she climaxed then thrust even harder, wanting to join my wife in the ultimate pleasure zone, needing to feel the blessed relief of orgasm. I was so close now, so close. One, two, three final strokes and I was there too.

"Oh yes! Oh fuck, fuck!" I roared, my back arching as I felt the liquid fire surge through my super-hard shaft and bright sparks exploding in the darkness behind my eyelids as the fiery waves of euphoria swept over me.

--

I awoke slowly and reluctantly after our late and rather exhausting night, gradually becoming aware of the bright sunlight creeping around the edge of the curtains and sounds of the city coming to life outside the window.

"Morning, handsome," Lynn said, as she pressed up close behind me, her bare breasts squashed against my back, her chin on my shoulder.

"Morning, sexy," I murmured drowsily, reluctant to wake up.

"So did last night live up to your expectations?" she asked.

"Mmm, last night was amazing, darling. Thanks again. Perhaps the most amazing night of my life. I, um, I didn't know you had those kind of fantasies."

"Well, sometimes. Let's just say Candy's a special lady, I guess she sort of awoke something in me."

"Yes, she is something special," I agreed, looking over at my nightstand. She'd left us a small business card with her number scribbled on the back and told us to call her the next time we were in town. She hinted there'd be a 'special' rate for us.

"Listen, I should have warned you that we'd talked although I didn't know she was going to handcuff you. We'd joked about it on the 'phone but I didn't think she was serious. You didn't mind, did you?" she asked, sliding an arm around me, her fingers caressing my chest then tracing circles on my stomach.

I thought back to the truncated conversation we'd had just before Candy arrived. I also recalled the feeling of helplessness, my hands tightly bound as she ground her pussy against my face, riding me like her slave, using me for her sexual pleasure and the strange dark arousal that I'd experienced, and wondered if I could articulate just how intensely exciting it was to Lynn.

"No, it was fine," I said lamely as I felt Lynn's hand move lower, briefly squeezing my balls before lightly stroking my dormant cock. "I think if we learned anything, it's that it's good to try something different now and again."

"Yes. Hey, it's my birthday in a couple of months. I thought we might come down here again. I mean, if you like."

"And invite Candy over?" I said hopefully, moaning as she squeezed my growing shaft, feeling my cock respond, thickening and straightening.

"Maybe, I'd love to see Candy again. But for my birthday I thought we could try hiring a male escort," she whispered, as her soft fingers coaxed me to full hardness.

"A male escort?" I said dumbly, as if I'd never heard of such a thing.

"Yeah, a threesome with another woman was your fantasy. A threesome with another man is mine. I mean, it's only fair, right?"

"Well, I 'm not sure..." I said, struggling to concentrate as she began to stroke my hardness with long, slow strokes and wondering just what I'd awoken in Lynn.

"So it's okay for me to share you with another woman to fulfil your fantasy but you won't share me with another man to fulfil mine?" she said, and I could hear the schoolgirl pout in her voice.

"No, I mean, it's just that I thought you fantasized about women..."

"Can't a woman have more than one fantasy? Is it so hard to believe I might like to be ravished by two hunky men?" she asked, her breath hot on my neck as she changed rhythm, just jerking the top couple of inches of my pulsing hardness.

"Oh fuck. Well, no..."

"I mean, you want me to carry on experimenting, right? Or maybe we should just stop all this?" she said, and I groaned in frustration as her hand relaxed its grip around my swollen shaft.

"No, don't stop," I moaned, struggling to concentrate on my words as I slid my fingers around her slim wrist and encouraged her to carry on stroking my aching hardness. "Please."

"You want to carry on?" she chuckled, gently biting my neck as she tightened her grip and jerked me a little faster, causing deliciously hot sensations to radiate out from my cock.

"Yes, please," I moaned.

"You want some hot young stud to have his wicked way with me while you watch?" she added as my moans grew louder, her dirty talk causing all kinds of lewd images to form in my mind.

"Yes," I gasped and as her hand moved faster, my breathing was reduced to a series of rasping breaths as she jerked me with hard, almost brutal jerks, my muscles tensing and the hot sensations building and building until I could only repeat one word over and over again: "Yes".