All Comments on 'The Anniversary-Six Months On Pt. 02'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
fregenfregenalmost 11 years ago
Strangely enough I feel better now

I rather liked Dave. Hard working, In love with his wife. Does romantic things like surprising her with an anniversary vacation. Loves his kids and treats them well. So when Jenny decides (on their anniversary!!) to sample a little strange under the premise that she is doing it for him by fulfilling an unvoiced fantasy of his I was...perturbed.

Okay maybe she was well intentioned but just got it wrong. The second screwing in the bathroom. Demanding James come inside her. Potentially getting pregnant. No getting it wrong there. The next day she is drugged and I give her a pass. Dave's reaction after (she was his only sexual partner - ever!) is predictable. To be honest he did not deal with it well and, if the marriage was to survive, they desperately needed counseling. Belatedly he realized the angry bitter man he had become. What a terrible transformation.

But while Jenny gets the benefit of the doubt during the anniversary weekend her actions afterwards shows leave no doubt whatsoever. Her supposed desire of fixing her marriage "I felt then that our marriage still had a chance" are quite at odds with what she has been doing -"It probably didn't if Dave ever looked at my phone." She has been communicating with the man who put her marriage at risk!

Why? Why is she texting him? Why is she keeping his texts on her phone? Why? Because she liked the sex and wants to do it again. "You should know. I don't do things I don't want to do!" She can be all coy about it to save her own self image but she told James she was going to Sydney. She agreed to meet him. Any pretense is gone as soon as they get in the car.

Made you feel real bad for Dave, the poor unwitting husband. His wife is now having unprotected sex with a pimp. How apropos! While it is okay to put herself at risk what right does she have to subject Dave to whatever STDs she has picked up? It appears this is going to continue. She stays an extra day to have sex and she agreed to meet James again.

Lisa is the joker in the deck. At first I cheered as I figured Dave really needed this boost to his self image. Okay, I can hear the comments now "They both cheated - He's no better than her - They're both even." That case can be made but I also look at the fact he was seduced and afterwards is having serious moral qualms. Is Jenny? Oh right, she has set up another meet. Is Lisa a long term player? Very doubtful that she would be willing to move to the farm so I think no. But maybe she has opened his eyes that sex with someone else besides Jenny is a possibility. I rather doubt it though. He is so in love with Jenny only having her betrayal rubbed in his face will kill it. But what will Lisa do? Will she pressure Dave to stay with Jenny? Will she use his guilt and threaten exposure?

Still lots of ways to go with the ending. I look forward to reading your version. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
come back

when you have characters with an IQ over 40. this is just shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hope Dave ends up with Lisa

Jen doesn't give a crap about her marriage. Lisa seems to care more about Dave's feelings than his dear wife. I was hoping she would have to tell him about Jen's whoring activities in Sydney to get him to sleep with her. I hope Jen gets pissy when she finds out about Dave getting some. The hypocrisy would be deliciously thick. If poor Dave was dying of cancer, he'd get bed sores waiting for help while his darling wife was out being a worthless whore for whatever trash would have her.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

Lisa may care about Dave but she didn't care enough. Lisa is a hypocrite to call her brother-in-law sleazy, she is no better then him. She was only thinking about herself when she set out to screw her friend's husband. No one made the idiot screw Lisa but he don't have much of a backbone so I'm not surprised at what he did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good so far

Don't like Jenny at all. Lisa is a better person and catch for Dave but don't think that will ever happen. Jenny only thinks about herself and wants everything to go her way. Maybe she will get her lover's love child and and marry him. Nice tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dave is an idiot and so is his wife.

Dave should have stopped this before it got this for. I understand that he was just trying not to rock the boat but when his wife got carried away on the first night he was well within his rights to reject her. but like most men he give in then the next day when he walked out and saw two men going at her that would have been it for me. Even if I could get over it her going back to Sidney would have sent red flags up for me. I would have had her followed even if I couldn't have afforded it. Just to be sure or did it myself.

She didn't think much of her marriage to go right back to the guy whom started the whole problem between her and her husband. She is playing both ends against the middle and deserves to loose the husband the only problem is he will loose the most even thought he didn't deserve this. The only thing that he is getting that was not a good choice but good for him is his wife's friend she knows it all and is using him for her own pleasure but at least he gets something out of it. I hope the wife finds out and gets mad but more importantly is I hope he finds out and kick her out this time.

and if its a family farm she will get nothing end the end.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Cake And Eat It !

Well is it common opinion on the comments that Jen is selfish, morales of an alley cat on heroine.!

At least Lisa is in her own why re establishing the shagging balance in her friends marriage.

Admittedly she does benefit as well.

I do hope Jen finds out about her friend and Dave, and Dave kicks her out.

Dave tells her to be celibate for a year before he takes her back.

In that year he spends with Lisa and gets her pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well..

At least Dave got some. And of course Lisa knew Jenny would be screwing behind poor old Dave's back again... And why should Dave have any remorse at all. What's good for his wife is surely good for him..

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Oh well

thanks for the effort.

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 9 years ago
So

What happened to the last part of this story?

Or are you one of those authors that simply walks away from a story unfinished? Not a slam, some authors simply put out what they have and then if the mood leaves them they walk away. But for those of us that appreciate a good story, its nice to know who to avoid if you don't care for unfinished tales.

Is this typical for this author?

Francis_Toliver

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
No Need

Well written story but there really is no need for a conclusion, there is no one to like and there is no love here, how can there be a happy ending for anyone. The only ones to feel sorry for are the little heard from children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well, i can see why there are no comments.

The story is just plain stupid. Wife is a fucking slut of the worst order, and hubby is a total wimp. No ending, but with this sorry ass mess of a story, who cares.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 6 years ago
Must be Done

Well, I guess you do not plan to complete this story line. As it stands, it is terrible so I suppose I understand why. Jenny ends up being a lying, cheating slut and suffers no consequences for her actions. I am not sure if you would have covered that in an additional chapter anyway. I suspect this chapter was an attempt to make Dave look as bad. Sorry, but that does not work.

I have really liked some of your other stories. This one seems so out of character for you. While the writing was fairly good, the story line was so bad I have to give it one star.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 6 years ago
Ha

Right after I left that comment, I found the last chapter. These should really be organized as a group.

Still bet the story line sucks, but we will see...

Flat_OutFlat_Outalmost 5 years ago
In case you missed it . . .

As it says in the beginning of this story . . . .

There is still another chapter to come 'The Next Anniversary' [https://www.literotica.com/s/the-next-anniversary]. It would have been easier if they were all put together in the one series but a simple bit of searching didn't hurt. So all those that said it needed another chapter you just and to be patient and search a little

Also in the beginning is a warning that there is cheating wife . It seems that there are at least two groups of 'Anonymous' scorers on Literotica 'Loving Wives; those that hate cheaters [particularly when they don't suffer a horrible death or contract AIDS] and those that hate Interracial. This story has both so I guess that's why the score is down. I scored it at 4 *'s mostly because it was boarding on the implausible in parts. I prefer realistic stories that I can see myself in. If that's you, I can recommend 'My Dilemma' and 'My Dilemma - Redux' by CharlieB4.

This story also has a Cheating Husband. For those 'Anonymous' people commenting here - in the US, men cheating on their wives is running anywhere between 40% - 60%. Wives cheating on their husbands is less at about 25% - 45% [all depends on which report you read and the rigor of their research]. The point is that wives cheat less than husbands - so if you're upset that the wife gets off too easy please keep in mind that husbands cheat too.

For me, I like to put myself in the story and then enjoy the erotic content. Due to the fact that the story line is outside my personal experience, that's a little harder [hence just 4 *'s]. However these things do happen to some people so enjoy the fictional story. It does seem some people take the story too seriously. It's a FICTIONAL story, enjoy the drama and erotic details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've only skimmed through a couple of stories and found them to be disgusting pathetic garbage. Gave them all a one star rating. I'm not sure any other of the stories are worth checking out, even though they're rated high, which is not always an indication of quality stories.Too many cucks read in this category. Sewer rats always rate stories high that are nothing but garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...