All Comments on 'The Anniversary Vacation Ch. 02'

by Generalgums

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nicely done...

The pace of the sexual exploration and revelation is perfect. I also enjoy the backstory or stories.

One slight distraction is your use of the word your instead of you're. Your is an indicator of possession. You're is a contraction for you are. It's a common mistake on Literotica. I know. I had to be corrected years ago.

Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
cant wait for mom

Love this story, great pace, i cant wait until mom and son get it on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good/bad

Mostly a good story, also mostly shitty editing.

lgustosmiolgustosmioover 6 years ago
Disappointed

Like the writing and character development. Needs some editing.

But sorely disappointed kid gets two blow jobs and doesn't even offer to return the favor for either. Guess kids just don't have manners, these days.

sargedog1sargedog1over 6 years ago
double standard

Clearly there seems to be a double standard or some of the complaints of poor editing are from fools who've never spent a moment writing nor editing.

I read this story and yeah it's got some glitches like where clearly and editor didn't find. People tend to read what they believe should be there and not what actually is. Such is why as long as the first and last lteetrs are in pclae one can read waht it says asnusimg Eglnish as a fsrit. Next is this parochial idea of story construction which apparently only applies to submissions from virgin authors. I attempted to contact 5 different volunteer editors for help with a submission. Not one, not a single one even had the dam courtesy to reply with even an I'm over loaded or no longer accepting submissions and these where individuals who are credited in others recent submissions. Rejected was what I got back after submission with advice to follow this rudimentary guide and aids to help authors. Please, have any of this been compared to JK Rollings or Jeff Lynn ( Dexter) because they'd have rejected his NY Best Seller from what I read in the guides. Yeah I'm ranting here because it isn't possible to have a discourse with those powers that be here. I only wrote a piece because someone admonished me anonymously for my critique of a piece which I almost never comment on grammar unless it's approaching unreadable in nature due to such. I also never do it with out being logged in and aim for encouragement in my comments because I've wrote elsewhere and know how hard it can be to publicly display ones creations for others to subjectively deconstruct.

So to you Generalgums I say please continue and disregard the audacity of those who complain about needs editing. Please continue to construct and complete an engaging tale. Realistic to unbelievable it matters not in this space as someone is going to complain and let them. They had to have read the story or at least a portion there of and isn't that the aim to get your material read.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I liked the way the story is heading but disappointed in the length and the little amount of sex. Hopefully the next chapter will be longer and hotter.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
I was disappointed that Kenzie is so sexy and did not fuck Tom

Kenzie has been incredibly HOTT and teases Tom. Why the wait.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Can't wait for Tom to fuck Mom and Kenzie. Dad will soon be fucking Kenzie.

Wish the chapters were a little longer.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 6 years ago
Ignore the boneheads

Yeah an editor would do your stories a world of good. But don't worry, keep going, all will be fine.

PaulwilliamPaulwilliamover 6 years ago

Another great chapter, I am constantly hard waiting for Tom to fuck mum

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
What's wrong with Tom?

Kenzie initiates everything. He has been on sensory overload all day. They have an early dinner. Go directly to the room.

and.

He puts on his sleeping clothes. Slides into bed next to Kenzie. And is asleep within minutes.

Really?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneralgums@Generalgums
1164 Followers
I like watching football (Falcons), drinking beer, sex, reading some stories on here and of course writing my own! If you have any ideas for a story message them to me and I'll see if that idea interests me as well. New ideas are also welcome!