The Anniversary Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,156 Followers

"Okay, see you then." Kenzie says, as they leave. Kenzie and I sit in the chairs together for a few more minutes enjoying the empty beach around us. I listen to the sound of waves hitting the sand before I notice Kenzie standing and dressing.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

Kenzie smiles at me, "We have two hours before Mom and Dad want to meet us for dinner. I was going to head back to the room and... well you're just going to have to join me to find out."

I smile at her, "I think I like the sound of this. Let's go!" I stand and begin to quickly dress, not wanting to waste any time. Kenzie buttons her shirt most of the way, allowing for her nipples to be visible when she turns a certain direction. She pulls up her shorts as I throw my top back on. She pulled her jean shorts so far that the bottom of her ass is visible to me. She loves to tease, I think as we begin the short walk back to our room. Going up the stairs from the beach, Kenzie leads the way as I follow, admiring the side to side motion of her wonderful ass. We pass through the main lobby and head to the second floor. We pass our parents room, where I hear Mom's soft moans from the door.

"Do they ever stop?" I ask Kenzie. As she opens the door, she shrugs at me. I enter the room after her and close the door behind me. I turn and face the bed, where Kenzie is laying seductively. She reaches to the top of her button up shirt and begins to undo the first button. I am shocked, Kenzie really wants this doesn't she? I think.

She then brings her fingers to the second button and stops, "You really going to make me do all the work?" She asks me with a smile. I close the distance between us and quickly undo the remaining buttons and wrestle her shirt off as our lips touch. We kiss gently on the lips at first, but soon, my tongue pushes its way into her mouth. Kenzie reciprocates and soon I am the hardest I have been in my whole life. My erection is practically bursting out of my shorts. I can feel Kenzie's breasts pushing into my chest, her nipples already hard.

I reach between my younger sister's legs and rub her pussy through her jean shorts. Kenzie pulls her mouth away from mine and lets out a soft moan. I rub the outside of her jeans a few more times before I unbutton and unzip them. Kenzie reaches down with one hand and tugs them off, while I remove my shirt. I once again lower my hand and place it over her shaven mound. I rub my index finger over her slit, feeling her wetness.

"You like that? You like feeling your younger sister's wet pussy?" Kenzie asks me.

For a second, I am distracted by how dirty she is being. Then I respond, "Kenzie, I have never felt better in my life."

She smiles up at me, before using the fingers of her one hand to push me up, "Right answer! Now get your cock out." I don't even waste the breath answering her. I stand up on the floor next to the bed and drop my shorts to the floor. Kenzie shifts her body, so she is now stomach down facing me. My erect cock shoots straight out, now positioned in front of Kenzie's face. Kenzie looks at it for a second, then says, "I'm just going to blow you today. Let's see how that goes and go from there."

I am a little disappointed by this, but ultimately, it is her choice. I respond, "That sounds great! Let's not rush things." Kenzie nods and puts my head in her mouth, gently rubbing it over her lips. She sticks her tongue out and licks a drop of pre cum from my tip. Then she begins to lick the sides of my cock, from base to tip. A very different technique than Mom, but still a great one.

"Oh fuck Kenzie... that's amazing!" I say, enjoying the sensation of my younger sister's tongue on my cock. Kenzie smiles up at me before using her one hand to guide my cock into her mouth. She takes the tip inside her mouth before taking about half of my shaft as well. She moved her soft lips up and down my length, coating my cock with her spit. I lean forward and begin to feel her ass. I squeeze her firm ass cheeks as she continues to suck me. I then trace a single finger over her moist pussy lips, feeling their texture and wetness. This is enough to set me over the edge as I feel my balls empty into her mouth. I pull my now soft cock out of her mouth as she stands up and heads into the bathroom.

I follow at a curiosity, "Where you going?" I ask her.

Kenzie says nothing to me and kneels in the large tub in the corner of the room. Then she tilts her head forward and opens her mouth. My cum drips out of it and runs down her chin onto her tits. Some falls between them, but most lands on the tops and runs down, over her nipples.

Kenzie looks back up at me, and with an apologetic tone says, "When Luke and I were together... I couldn't figure out how to swallow. I just can't do it!"

This makes me laugh, "You think Maddie knew what to do the first time either? The only reason she wanted to do it was the lack of clean up. Trust me Kenzie, your too pretty for me to worry about whether or not you swallow."

Kenzie smiles back up at me, "I'm glad. Now I'm going to get cleaned up and you should after me. We still need to meet Mom and Dad for dinner at 6."

"Your right." I sigh, wishing we had more time. I leave the room, and stand on the balcony until Kenzie finishes cleaning off a short while later. She comes out of the bathroom and calls that it is my turn. I take my turn in the shower, by walking in and turning the water to cold. Compared to the heat from outside, the cold is a nice change. I think, today I received two blowjobs from two different women. And I am related to both of them. Plus, Mom told me that she and Dad are swingers. Holy shit! What if she told Dad about what happened? These thoughts run through my head again and again as I absent mindedly clean myself off.

When I finish cleaning myself, I stand under the cold water for a few more minutes thinking. What if Dad is mad at me? Or maybe what if he was happy to hear about it? Was Mom happy with what happened? Does she want it to go further? What about Kenzie? I sigh from the lack of answers to all of these questions. I reach down and turn the water off and grab a towel from the rack. I dry myself off while contemplating my options. I leave the shower and see Kenzie has dressed in a tight black dress, one that hugs her tits, stomach and ass. On her feet are a nice pair of sandals. She is standing, watching waves roll up to the beach on the balcony. Holy shit she looks good I think as I begin to dress as well. I put on dress pants and a polo shirt. When I finish, I join her on the balcony and we listen to the crashing of the waves. She is resting her hands on the railing of the balcony and I set my hand on top of hers.

Kenzie looks at me with a smile, "Come on brother dear, let's head to dinner!"

She leads the way back into the room, handing all four of the keys to me. "I don't have pockets, so you hold onto them all." She orders.

"Don't worry, I got them. Should we give two to Mom and Dad?" I ask.

Kenzie thinks for a second as she opens the door, "If they ask for them. If we didn't have to give them keys... we won't have anything to worry..."

She trails off as she sees Mom and Dad leaving their room. Dad is dressed similar to me in a polo shirt and dress pants. Mom, on the other hand Is dressed to kill. She is wearing a tight blue dress, showing off her shapely ass. She is taller than normal from the high heels she is wearing. From the lack of straps, she clearly is not wearing a bra. Kenzie and I both look at her in stunned silence. Mom sees the two of us staring and asks, "What?"

"Mom..." I start, unsure what to say.

"You look... amazing! That dress is perfect for you!" Kenzie interrupts

Dad sees our reactions and laughs. Mom smiles at the two of us, "I'm glad you two like it! From your reactions, you'd think that your father and I never go out and have fun. I bought this a while ago and needed an excuse to wear it."

Dad sees Kenzie and I still staring at Mom in this skirt that shows off her curves, "I think we can all agree that it looks amazing. Now let's move, we have a reservation!" Dad leads the way and Kenzie and I follow, while Mom brings up the rear. She moves slow because of her shoes.

"Want to take the elevator Sue?" Dad asks Mom.

Mom thinks for a few paces before saying, "The stairs never killed anyone."

"In those shoes they might." I hear Dad grumble as he opens the door open for us. Kenzie and I pass through, and I hold it for Mom. She goes through and stands at the top of the staircase for a second.

"On second thought, I'm going to take the elevator. Tom, come with me!" Mom says, turning around.

"That's what I thought!" Dad jokes from the stairs, "We'll just meet you two there."

Mom and I are alone on the short walk to the elevator, after making sure Kenzie is out of earshot, Mom says, "I told Dad what happened in the cave."

I feel my heart drop, "And?"

Mom smiles as she presses the call button for the elevator, "He was disappointed I didn't do more!"

The elevator dings open. The elevator is empty. Mom and I both get on, "But you said baby steps. Why would Dad even want me to... get with you?"

Mom presses the close button and the first floor. Then she says, "I did say baby steps. What I told you and did to you... I didn't want to scare you off. As for the second part... well he and I agree that you and Kenzie are super important." The elevator dings open at the first floor. Mom and I pass several people getting on. The two men in the group take long looks at her body. We pass them before she continues, "We agreed that our children are so important to us that when they become adults, we will view them as such."

"But we're your kids still." I say.

Mom says, "I know, but you two were going to reach a point where you both go off and do your own thing. At least this way, you have some knowledge about me, your Dad and each other." We pass the restaurant we ate at this morning and head further down the hall in silence. I contemplate what Mom just told me.

"I think I understand." I say.

Mom nods, "Good! Remember, tell none of this to Kenzie. Dad and I will tell her when we get the chance."

"I know Mom." I say.

"Good." She says again, "Oh, look! There it is." She points to a cherry wood door, with the name Chef's Quarters in black lettering on the door. I open it and Dad and Kenzie are inside. A waiter tells us to follow him and leads us to a secluded booth. On the way there, we pass several tables, all with two or three people eating at them. Some take long looks at Mom, clearly impressed by what they see. Others do not.

We sit down and our orders are taken. Kenzie and I take turns talking about our plans for college and after. Mom and Dad talk about some minor details of how they met and what their first dates were like. From watching the two of them interact, Mom and Dad are clearly very much in love with each other still. The dinner passes quickly, despite taking hours to prepare and bring out the food. When we finish, we continue to talk, enjoying each other's company.

We all take the elevator back upstairs and head to our rooms next to each other. Kenzie and I settle down and get ready for bed. From the next room, I hear nothing, and assume Mom and Dad did the same. After we are both dressed in sleeping clothes, Kenzie asks, "Ready for bed?"

"Yeah." I answer and she turns the light off. Within minutes I fall asleep.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,156 Followers
12