All Comments on 'The Anniversary Vacation Ch. 09'

by Generalgums

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 6 years ago
Well ...

It kind of seems like you or the parents are forcing their son into going to that swinging party, guess we'll see when the next chapter comes out. I wonder how you as the creator will pace this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

and so is ruined another series that started out well...

but I do look forward to your next series... I hope...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

If he says no I'll keep reading but only two stars for this chapter all the previous one's got five.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
They want variety? Isn't adding Tom variety?

I hope he says NO! Stays with Kenzie. And lets them go to their parties by themselves. Please.

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
i think this is still a great story

I hope you're going to continue it. i see you're writing other stories as well, but this is a great story and needs more chapters. its has a nice mix of a lot of sex, sexiness, and a good story with interesting characters. so please keep it coming! and THANKS for the great work so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneralgums@Generalgums
1164 Followers
I like watching football (Falcons), drinking beer, sex, reading some stories on here and of course writing my own! If you have any ideas for a story message them to me and I'll see if that idea interests me as well. New ideas are also welcome!