The Anniversary Vacation Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,162 Followers

Mom looks at me with a smile, "Tom... your turn." I nod and Dad and I switch places. Mom's pussy is dripping wet and drooling a mixture of cum and her juices. Some of them have begun to dribble onto her already shiny inner thighs. I line my head up with Mom's wet entrance and Mom pushes back on me, causing my cock to sink as far inside her as it can. Mom gasps out in pleasure as I fill her pussy completely.

"Like that baby?" Mom asks, turning to look back at me.

"Yeah!" I say, trying to sound excited for Mom's sake. I grab her hips and begin to slip in out of her creamy pussy, filled with both her own and Dad's cum. Mom begins to press against me, clearly wanting me to lay back. I do so, keeping my cock inside her. Once I'm on my back and Mom is on top of me, she slowly turns around and smiles down at me.

"Want mommy to ride you." She asks, grinding on my cock, spreading cum and juices on my pubic region.

I smile up at my beautiful mother, "You know the answer!" Mom smiles and begins to slowly bounce up and down on my cock. Each thrust inside her forces out some cum and juices with a loud squelching noise. This soon becomes mixed with Mom's moans of pleasure as she bounces. Her large breasts bound up and down with the movements of her body. Her breathing becomes faster and her moans louder as she nears another orgasm. She lifts herself almost completely off of my cock before slamming herself down all the way, pushing herself over the edge.

As she cums, Mom leans down on top of me. Her breasts mash into my chest and her hands grip the sheets next to her, messing them up more than they already were. I feel her pussy clamp down on my cock, finally milking the cum from me. The warm feeling of my cum mixing with hers and the cum already inside her feels different but not in a bad way. I feel my cock stop spurting and a second later Mom slowly sits up, slightly sweaty from her work out.

"Follow me Tom." She says, standing up off of me and leading me into her bathroom. I give Dad a confused look but he just shrugs and dresses into his clothes from earlier. I enter the bathroom after Mom, closing the door behind me. "How was that?" She asks, even more cum running down her thighs than before. Globs of it have reached almost midway down her thighs. Her slit is white with cum and the sight begins to make my cock grow hard again.

I shrug, "It was okay... it felt strange fucking you."

Mom nods and laughs, "Well it couldn't have felt that bad because your already hard again!"

"I guess it was pretty good." I answer, uncertain how I feel fucking Mom in a three way with Dad.

Mom reaches between her thighs and spreads her lips, her fingers becoming coated in cum in the process. "Well maybe you'll like it more now." She says, before eating the cum off of her fingers. Once they are clean, she motions for me to come close to her. I do and she leans back against the wall of the shower.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

Mom smiles, "Well... in here I'm not worried about making a mess with all of this cum splattering everywhere. You can fuck me hard that way."

I smile, liking what she is saying, "So my Mom wants to be fucked hard by me, her son?"

Mom nods, "I want my sons cock back in my pussy! I want loud and messy sex right here, right now!" She doesn't wait for me to respond and guides the head of my cock into her, forcing a bit of cum out of her. I grab her shoulders and begin to fuck her fast. Mom's moans fill the air as I fuck her hard, each thrust of my cock sinking deep into her cum filled hole. Mom gasps occasionally as I hit the back wall of her pussy. Her breasts bounce up and down from the force of the impacts. Soon, both of us are sweaty and breathing heavily, reenacting a scene that played out many different times during the long two-week vacation.

Cum and juices splatter on both of our thighs from the impact of my cock inside of Mom. Her gasps and moans of pleasure fill the air mixed with the sound of cum being fucked from her. Once again, I set her over the edge into another orgasm, and her vagina clamps down on my cock and once again milks the cum from me. I feel spurt after spurt of my seed coat the inside of Mom's warm and wet hole. While we both cum, she grinds against me, covering me with more of the cum leaking from her well fucked hole.

As we both finish our orgasms, Mom pulls away from me. Strands of white cum and vaginal fluid connect the two of us as we part. Mom sighs as my soft cock slides out of her and cum falls off of it onto the floor. Mom's engorged lips are red from use and covered in cum. She smiles at me, "How was that?"

"Just me and you? Fantastic as always!" I answer.

"Good to hear! What about what I asked you earlier? About the party?" She asks.

I sigh as Mom turns the shower on, hot water streaming over both of our bodies. Mom begins to wash cum out of herself and off of her body. Finally, I sigh and answer, "I haven't made up my mind. I'll think about it tonight and get back to you."

Mom nods, "I understand being nervous about it and I expect you to be. But don't be afraid of it, they really are fun."

I nod, using soap to wash off my lower body, "I believe you but I'm just worried about things potentially being weird between us."

Mom laughs, "And they aren't already? We've been having sex for the past two weeks, same thing with you and your sister! Now after a three way with my husband and son, you think their normal for me?"

I shake my head, "No..."

Mom smiles, "My point is things are already weird between us. Just think about coming."

I nod, "I will. Don't worry. I'll let you know tomorrow."

Mom nods, "Good." With that, we embrace, her large soft breasts pushing into my chest as the hot water runs over the two of us. I have a lot to think about tonight I think as we pull apart and Mom turns the water off.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,162 Followers
12