All Comments on 'The Anniversary Vacation Ch. 10'

by Generalgums

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
still 5 stars!!

I know you're looking for new story ideas - but i think "The Anniversary Vacation" still has some legs. i think you can have another chapter covering the summer before they go off to college. I do think you could have all 4 of them go to a swingers party. maybe they'll like it, maybe they won't. Or, you could have a fivesome including dad and aunt Anne. since there's been no romantic feelings between Kenzie and dad they don't have to have sex in the 5 some. but you've developed strong characters and a good story. and you write a very sexy, erotic and fun tale. so why not a couple more chapters before going on!!!

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Another Fantastic Story - Kenzie is the most amazing young woman. Love the stories between her brother and mother and aunt.

Here is a real conundrum....

You both love each other. The sex is amazing. How do you handle incest and love?

1) You will be at different schools

2) You are both teenagers, 18 and 19 I believe

3) Too young to consider marriage even if the incest was not a factor.

4) While at different schools will you fuck other partners? How will that effect the other sibling? After having as much sex together will you be able to go "SANS SEX" or just masturbation.

5) Kenzie, will you experiment with woman since you have experimented with woman on this vacation.

6) If you have sex with other partners will you share these experiences with the other sibling?

7) Will there be jealousy and how will you deal with the emotions.

Can you are the author find a way to keep the relationships between Tom and Kensie as well as with Tom and his Mom and Kenzie and her Mom, plus the wild card of the sexy Aunt? What interesting story lines.

I would love for them to find another Brother/Sister or cousins combination where they can "SHARE" and eventually all live and love together.

Love the story.

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
another thought

its never too late for one of them to transfer schools. they could live together then, date if they want, go from there!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneralgums@Generalgums
I like watching football (Falcons), drinking beer, sex, reading some stories on here and of course writing my own! If you have any ideas for a story message them to me and I'll see if that idea interests me as well. New ideas are also welcome!