All Comments on 'The Anniversary Vacation Ch. 11'

by Generalgums

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

love most of this, except that the mom seems to be trying to force her children into a swinging lifestyle. I'm really suprised that the mom hasn't given her son an STD, since she seems to want to fuck anything that has a heartbeat (and that's discounting the swinging parties). That aside, this is a well written story.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
AWESOME, ONE of my favorites

I wish Kenzie was my sister.

They should go to the same school and share an apartment

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
A perfect brother and sister series.

Can't wait for the next chapter .

It is difficult when they are both young.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
another 5 stars!

great continuation of the story. love these 2 - plus you gotta love mom. very sexual, very persistent. hopefully chapter 12 comes very soon!!

redlion75redlion75about 6 years ago
Just because

Mom is a slut and 5he parents fuck others is no excuse to force the kids into it.personally I think the kids need to actually leave the house so the parents get the idea thru their heads the kids don't want the orgy lifestyle

jwittjrjwittjrabout 6 years ago
Loving This Story

I am loving this story and looking forward to how it continues. Very interesting story line and how everything gets started. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More Please

Great stories, but I would like to see the lust that lies within Kenzie come out, and get dad more involved with her.

orion6275orion6275almost 6 years ago

story is full of twists that I did not see and some I really thought were out of the box, but I only have been reading literotica a couple of months. I hope there is more to come (pardon the pun) in The Anniversary Vacation series. I really enjoyed your work!

Geisha1Geisha1almost 6 years ago
Great read

Is there more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A better ending than I feared

Normally, I enjoy a good incest tale - Mom/Son, Dad/Daughter, or Bro/Sis. But I'm a bit old fashioned (I'm in my 60's, so I suppose that's natural) and I prefer to see some deep and lasting love in such relationships. I found this story disquieting.

It was bad enough that Mom and Dad felt they had to lure Tom and Kenzie to the hedonist resort, letting them think it was a typical family vacation at the beach, with the intent of Mom shagging Tom and Dad shagging Kenzie before the trip ended. I'll grant them points for at least accepting it when Tom and Kenzie became lovers. What cost the parents (and this story's rating, in my opinion) was the way that Mom constantly nagged Tom to come to the swingers' party with them.

If Mom and Dad are okay with spending a night shagging half a dozen different people (and risking contracting an STD in the process), well, fine. But it seems that at least Mom can't be content unless and until she's persuaded both her kids to sink to her particular level of kink/depravity - and she seems to have no compunctions when it comes to using 'pressure tactics' and her pussy, in the attempt.

I'm glad that the story seems to have ended, with Tom and Kenzie having avoided that particular fate!

Strule2019Strule2019almost 3 years ago

Loved the story, but you really have to learn the differences between "your" and "you're", and "their" and "they're". Otherwise excellent

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneralgums@Generalgums
1156 Followers
I like watching football (Falcons), drinking beer, sex, reading some stories on here and of course writing my own! If you have any ideas for a story message them to me and I'll see if that idea interests me as well. New ideas are also welcome!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES