The Anniversary Vacation Pt. 01

Story Info
How it got started.
6k words
30.9k
27
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Anniversary Vacation

Part One

How it got started

My name is Ben brock, and my wife is Alli, both of us just approaching forty years old...well she's 39 and I'm 41. I am 6 feet tall, weigh 183 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes, and have a good muscular body. I am endowed with 6 1/2 inches and to my knowledge never left Alli wanting in that department. We have always had an active sex life, maybe a bit less now, and we were never prudes. Alli had a fantastic sexy body and I never minded showing her off and coming home to fuck like animals. I make a good living as the owner of a not small but not big construction company, and we live a good life with that along with her income as a bank manager.

Ali is what I can only describe as freakin' hot. She's 5 feet 5 inches tall, varies between 110 and 120 pounds, 32-C chest, absolutely perfect legs that I attribute to her wearing heels most of the time, and a sculpted ass without sag. Her hips don't show the three children she had and due to her refusal to have C-Sections, so she doesn't have those scars. You would be hard pressed to detect any sag in her chest either, as her breasts stand firm all on their own.

I often flashed her tits while out in public and it would make us both hot as well as buy her dresses for teenagers and twenty somethings, but she could always pull them off without difficulty. She would go panty less when we went out and of course I would make sure someone got a chance of seeing her bare pussy.

I loved showing off her body and she enjoyed the attention especially in the last 10 years or so. It helped her ego when other men especially younger men, would take the time to stare at her normally hidden body parts. She dresses in short pencil skirt suits for work, with sheer blouses and sexy lacy bra's letting everyman know that she has something special to see beneath.

Now like I said we were never prudish or hung up when it came to sex as we did our share of exploring back in college. We tried threesomes, swaps, group sex and tried a gang bang twice. I never was an insecure man, and I always knew she would be going home with me, so I had no problem with our exploring. What always amazed me was how long and enthusiastically she could fuck. If there was an energizer bunny award for a woman's stamina, she would have won it 20 years running. Our sex life has always been amazing with us each getting what we want and need from it. Ally was never the biggest fan of anal sex but never once denied me, and she was the number one fan of receiving oral pleasures and I could Happily set up camp between her thighs for hours.

When we were younger it was difficult to keep up with our date nights and sexual excursions, but we committed to keeping the spice in our relationship and always found a way, but now with three teenage girls at home we can basically go off on weekends and holidays without any worries, so we've kept up our outings and sexual get away's. But every year we go to the very beach cottage we went to on our honeymoon, then we chose it then because of price but now it's just our place and we wouldn't miss it for the world. That's how this story got started and how I assume it will continue as I see nothing that will be bringing it to an end.

The Set-Up

We were getting ready for one of our Friday nights out after making sure the girls were fed and taken care of. We headed upstairs to shower and get dressed, and as always, I had chosen an outfit for Alli to wear and laid it on the bed while she showered. It was a white slutty mini dress with spaghetti straps and a ruffled hem, along with white conservative 3-inch heels. I also laid out a set of nipple clamps with a short chain between and two bells attached in the center of the chain. I purposely left out panties and it wasn't the type of dress you would wear a bra beneath, so she was going to be wearing the dress and the dress only. After I showered in the other bathroom and came back, Ally came out of the shower in just a towel to see her evenings outfit.

"Well, I can see you have plans for me tonight."

"Every inch of you my sexy woman."

"May I suggest a change to some of your choices here?"

"Why, what don't you like dear?"

"Well, I can't wear those nipple clamps under this dress. It's too tight in the bust and will look really bad."

"I wasn't going to put them on your nipples my love."

"Well then, what were you planning on doing with them?"

"Lay down on the bed and spread your legs and I'll show you."

She laid back and spread her legs as I attached one clip each to the folds around her pussy and then pulled her to stand up.

"You know they are going to hang down below the hem of that dress and that I'll jingle when I walk with those bells on there."

"That's pretty much the idea my sweet."

"Where do you come up with these ideas? You must spend all week thinking up new things to do?"

I was born with a fertile imagination my dear."

"More like perverse and deviant if you ask me."

"Whatever you want to call it."

"Where are you taking me tonight?"

"A new club that has late dinners with a show. I thought we might check it out."

"A new place and you have me wearing so little?"

"I want you covered for sure, but I like options too."

"I like the sound of that so let's get going then."

She grabbed a thin shawl and as we walked out of the bedroom, I couldn't not be amazed how this dress that only hung two inches off her butt looked so damn sexy as she walked. At 39 years old she was a sexy as she was back in her teens, and I was just as enamored with her looks as I was back then...and she knew it.

We got in the car, and she raised her dress to be seated in the car and she laid out her chain on the seat in front of her before dropping her dress to her upper thighs. It was a sexy look for sure and it allowed her to lightly play with her pussy as I drove to the club. When we reached the club, she seductively got out after the valet opened the door for her giving him a bit of a show in the process.

"It looks like you're in the mood to turn some heads tonight?"

"Turn them, twist them, hell break them off if I can."

"Well, you'll have your chance, and with my help it shouldn't be too difficult."

"I am counting on you Big Man."

We were seated in a half round booth facing a small stage where she shimmied into her seat allowing the dress to ride up considerably and giving me and the waiter a very good view of her round ass. As I was sitting down, she lifted her butt to pull down the bottom of her dress, but I stopped her by putting my hand over her pussy and she just looked at me as she relented. So, she sat there with her hemline just covering her crotch and it pulled up to the waist on one side.

"I take it my pussy will be on display tonight?"

"Your entire body will and every guy who sees you will wish they were taking you to bed tonight."

"As long as someone does. I don't like being excited and revved up without running the race, if you know what I mean?"

"Oh, I know what you mean baby. But enjoy it now because a sex drive like yours won't last forever."

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

"Well, I'm just saying neither of us are in the prime of our sex life."

"Speak for yourself and only yourself buddy."

The waiter brought us our drinks and took our dinner order. Now something you should know about Alli is that alcohol makes her horny and so does rubbing her nipples. But that she also is a woman who doesn't back down from a challenge or a statement, and if you should make such a statement, she will follow it up with questions to get at exactly what you meant. It seemed tonight was going to be a case of the latter.

Sipping down our second round of drinks, I had her shoulder strap pulled off the shoulder and was stealthily rubbing her nipple, giving it a pinch or twist occasionally and she responded with moans and purrs. Just to keep it interesting I would let my hand roam down between her legs to give her pussy a little attention, and when she would start to fidget to shove it into my hand I would withdraw and go back to the nipple.

The waiter brought us our food and we ordered another round of drinks, but as we ate, I kept massaging her clit under the table making it terrible hard to eat for her. Before we had finished, I had her quietly orgasming in her seat. Now I'm not the world authority on this but I think a woman orgasming in public and trying to keep it a secret must be the sexiest thing I have ever seen, and here she had come in the middle of a restaurant full of people. A little worn out and disheveled she tried to look normal when the waiter came by to clear the table and take our orders for a fourth drink.

He brought the drinks just as the lights went down for the show and Alli was already tipsy from the first three. We sat with her nuzzled under my arm with me slowly but methodically removing the spaghetti straps from her shoulders and down her upper arms allowing me to expose her breasts with no problem. Alternating from side to side I massaged and pinched each nipple until she was in a minor frenzy until I kissed her neck when she bent her head forward. Now the fire of her a sexual inferno was lit and that was going to come out somehow and all I needed to do was feed the fire and wait.

As it turned out I didn't have to wait long as she gave me a coy smile and took a small clitoris vibrator out of her clutch bag. She slowly slid down under the table and wasted no time pulling my cock out, but before starting she reached out and out her linen napkins on the seat beside me. I felt her velvety warm mouth encompass my cock and then heard the vibrator go on and intermittently rub against her chain making the bells ring.

I didn't think they were that loud until an usher came by with his little flashlight and started looking for the cause of the noise. He stopped when he got to our table and lifted the tablecloth to look underneath, and this kid found the shock of his life. My sweet Alli, totally naked, on her knees sucking my cock under the table. I lifted the cloth to see her and was surprised she had no clothes as well until I noticed what I thought was a napkin was her dress. Alli stopped with her oral massage and looked straight at him.

"Do you mind, I'm busy here. If you want some come back after I'm though."

"Y, y, y, yes Ma'am."

He wasted no time leaving and she wasted no time getting back to my cock and the job at hand. With her already being worked up and the small clit vibrator she was well on her way to another orgasm as she got me ready for my own, apparently not caring who heard her or knew what she was doing. I could feel her moans and groans as she sucked me, and the pitch was getting higher indicating she was close to letting go, with me not far behind. When she went into a muffled high-pitched squeal, I knew it was time. She had pushed her head all the way down forcing my cock to her throat as she came, huffing and squeaking in a sexual spasm that only added to my pleasure by stroking me with her throat muscles. I blasted my load of sperm down her throat, and she gulped repeatedly accepting every drop.

She laid exhausted with her head on my thigh and my cock still in her mouth gently suckling it as she cleaned me up and she reached out to hand me her vibe covered in her juices, so I handed her a linen napkin to clean herself. Then she reached out and grabbed her dress until she lifted herself back in her seat.

"Well, that was amazing my dear."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it; I sure did but you're still going to have to fuck me tonight."

"Don't you worry dear, I'm sure I can handle that."

"Let's order another drink and revel in our bliss."

"Yes, my dear, that would be a great idea besides I'm not sure you could stand on those heels right now.

"For a good fucking, I sure would try."

After we ordered the usher came walking by again but instead of walking by, he stopped and looked at Alli. He handed her a napkin and spoke to her.

"You have a little something there on the corner of your mouth."

She took one finger, wiped a bit off and put it into her lips sucking every hit of it into her mouth.

"Oh, that's my husband's cum, I love the taste of a mans cum straight from the source."

"Well, your husband is one lucky man."

Looking at his name tag she answered back.

"Yes, he is Brian. Do you want to be lucky tonight?"

She turned to me to explain.

"I did kind of promise him when he interrupted my little show here, it's only fair I live up to it. Now slide on in here Brian and I'll make you lucky too."

As he slid in, she slid back under the table and immediately unzipped his pants. I could tell by the look on his face that she was sucking him as his head went back and he sighed. It took him no time to reach his desired orgasm as he just sat there bucking with his hands under the table holding her head on his spurting manhood. Then Alli quickly popped up and took a seat to the opposite side of Brian with him between us. He reached over to wipe a small amount of cum from her lips.

"Your wife is an excellent cock sucker."

"She's one hell of a fuck too Brian."

Alli slid out to let Brian out then slid back next to me nuzzling up under my arm and looking at me with a content smirk on her face.

"You sucked that boy off in record time. Do you have a special secret you've been keeping from me."

"Yeah, young boys cum fast and they cum often. They can fuck over and over and be ready again and again. I could go back there and take off my dress and he would be fucking me in five minutes, and he just gave me a large load of his cum."

"Well, let's discuss that another time, tonight that pussy is all mine."

"Do you want to stay for the rest of the show, or do you want to go and fuck me?"

"You don't even need to ask that question dear. Let me pay the check and we'll get out of here."

I waved down the waiter and gave him my credit card only to look back at Alli rubbing her clit while waiting.

"You're on fire tonight, leave something for later."

"Oh honey, I could cum all night long tonight."

"Well, I'll give you the chance baby."

Once we were paid, we headed for the front door and noticed the Usher standing there.

"Have a good night and thanks for coming."

"And thank you handsome for Cumming in my mouth. I enjoyed drinking you up."

We walked about 20 feet from where he was standing when I inquired about her actions.

"What are you trying to do to that poor boy, you're going to drive him nuts."

"Oh relax, he'll be in the bathroom jerking off within 5 minutes, then be ready to go again in 15."

"You make It sound like he needs a group of college girls to take care of him?"

"Or a normal woman around 40 years old."

Somehow, I knew that comment was in reference to me saying earlier that she wasn't in the prime of her life but there was no way I was going to go down that rabbit hole...not tonight.

We got in the car, and she took out her clit vibrator and went to work on her pussy working to get her third orgasm of the evening. As we drove she worked herself up to a sexual high slowly and held herself there for some time before edging herself into a freaky in between stage right on the edge. I reached over and started tweaking her nipples and that was all it took to push her over.

"Oh god, shit I'm going to cum."

"See how long you can hold it off baby. Make yourself earn this one."

"I can't, I'm so close right now. Fuck, fuck, fuck, here it comes."

She started bucking in the seat while continually assaulting her clit with the vibrator and screeching the whole time.

"I'm Cumming, I'm Cumming, oh fuck."

She squirted her juices all over the seat but kept rubbing her clit with that vibrator like she was trying to cause herself injury but didn't show any discomfort just pleasure. As she just sat there heaving and coming down from her sexual high, I could see between her legs and her clit was swollen and purple and glistening with her fluids.

"Looks like you wore that thing out tonight."

"Oh baby, that thing can take a beating and it's certainly not down for the count yet."

"You look sexy as hell sitting there with your legs spread, your swollen pussy on display and sweat on your brow."

"Just waiting for you to take the final prize my dear."

"Well, I've waited long enough and it's obvious you need to be fucked so let's get to it."

I pulled over next to an old train station and parked the car getting out and opening her door to do the same. As soon as she stood, I lifted her dress off over her head and led her to the front of the car. I placed her hands on the front fender and told her to bend over and take a step back with her legs spread, which she happily did. I dropped my pants and lined up with her pussy entering with one sharp thrust.

"Oh yeah baby, give me a power fuck. Make my pussy cry for more."

"You want forceful? I'll give your forceful you little slut."

I started plowing into her pussy without any concern other than to fuck her until I filled her pussy, and I saw her hand between her legs with that vibrator buzzing against her clit. I had thought that nub had enough tonight with it being all swollen and previously abused but she was apparently up for more. As for me I was just happy I had taken the max dose of Viagra before leaving the house as I didn't want to disappoint her tonight. I moved my hands up to her nipples and started giving them a rough session while she cooed and moaned telling me she could take it rougher.

"That's the way baby, abuse my pussy and make it whimper. Turn it into your own private cunt and me your whore."

"You want abuse bitch, here you go."

I pushed her face against the fender and kicked her feet out from beneath her, so she was hanging on my cock as I fucked her. Listening to her grunts and yipes from the hard fuck she was getting only turned me on more.

"What a whore you are now, naked and bent over a car in the parking lot of an old train station. Next thing we know you'll be blowing the town man by man like you did that young boy at the restaurant."

"Well, you know I love to suck cock, just bring them on baby and I'll finish them all."

"Nobody gets this body until I'm done with it bitch."

"Oh yes, your cock feels so good. Give it to me harder."

By this time, I was revved up to the point of not caring if I hurt her, nothing mattered except fucking like a wild animal, and she knew it. After 20 years she knew how to push my buttons when it came to sex and make me do it the way she wanted at any given time. I started mauling her tits and nipples again causing her to groan and squeak and she kept pushing that vibrator harder against her clit.

"Yeah, that's what I want baby, just fuck me like never before. Pound my pussy until I can't take it anymore."

I was thrusting into her so hard I lifted her body up with every stroke giving her exactly what she wanted. I could feel her body start to quiver on each stroke which is a sign she has started her journey to orgasm, and she wanted a rough ride.

"Yeah baby, give it to me hard. Fuck my cunt and make it hurt. Oh yeah, damn, fuck me."

Pinching her tits harder, thrusting for all I was worth, and her giving her clit she was about to lose control. Without caring who might hear her she started shouting out loud tempting me even further.

"Fuck...I'm going to cum, fuck me baby fuck me."

I was giving everything I could, and she was begging for more, so I kept up my assault on her tight pussy, grunting the entire time.

"I'm Cumming, I'm Cumming, oh yes, fuck me fuck me fuck me."

I felt her body tighten up and start convulsing and bucking so hard she almost jumped off my cock, but I held her in place and rode her though her orgasm. Laying on the hood quivering with her vibe still tight against her abused clit, I discovered the Viagra I took was doing its job and I was still hard. I pulled out and lined up with her ass, using her fluids as lubrication and slid all the way inside her.

12