The Anniversary Vacation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"(Squeal) Oh shit, yeah take my ass too."

I started fucking her ass, not as rough as I did her pussy but not gentle in any respect. She seemed to continue her orgasm never having the chance to come down and started squeezing my cock with her contractions and convulsions. It was almost immediate, and I spurted my seed deep inside her rectum as she laid there, her body shivering and jerking and heaving for air. After I unloaded what seemed to be a gallon of cum inside her, I pulled out and pushed her to the ground. Again, not being the least bit kind, I shoved my cock into her mouth giving her a choice in the matter.

"Show me what you did to that young boy at the restaurant bitch."

She sucked and massaged me with her tongue until she had me spotless clean, then just looked up at me with a satisfied smile.

"Help me up to get in the car."

"Not yet, you just stay there and rest, I'll be right back."

I went to the trunk and retrieved a towel to put down on her seat, then reached for her dress before coming back to her. I helped her stand and slipped her dress over her shoulders.

"Hold it above your waist so we don't get cum all over it and sit on the towel in the car."

She sat in the car looking the mess of a well fucked woman, almost passed out but just in a sexual bliss. I thought to myself that she couldn't get a teenager to do that. They are fuck and cum quick not men that can wait until a woman cums before letting loose.

We drove home with her propping her head up on her arm against the door, still enjoying the aftereffects the whole way. Her legs were spread, and her clit was so swollen it stuck out of her folds. She had certainly had given it some abuse and it needed a rest as much as she did.

We got home and I helped her to her feet but between the alcohol and our activities she wasn't all that sturdy in heels. I got her upstairs and stripped her for a bath and let her soak and clean up a bit before another round in bed.

"Tonight, was fantastic. You sure gave me a good time."

"I enjoyed it too my love. You were out for a rougher night than normal."

"I just wanted to fuck and fuck only. But that boy at the restaurant really got me going."

"What was it about him dear?"

"That kid was at least eight inches long, maybe more. It was all I could do to take his full length."

"So young cock got you excited?"

"I was already excited baby but having that huge thing in my hands and in my mouth just pushed me further."

"Young man or not, this older man isn't done fucking you tonight, so you get clean, and we'll give it another try."

"Anytime you want my body, it's yours for the taking baby."

"Well, I'm taking it again. You can think about that big young cock as long as you remember who's fucking you and making you cum."

"I could never forget your cock and the way you fuck me to orgasm baby."

"I won't let you forget honey."

"Give me a few minutes to finish and get sexy for you, then I'm all yours."

"Ok, I'll go make sure everything locked up for the night. I wouldn't want any of those young cocks breaking in and ravishing your body."

"If they show up, let them in. The more the merrier as they say."

"From the look of your clit, it has had its limit tonight woman."

"Oh, it could take abuse all night long baby, it never gets too tired."

"Oh, I bet I can wear it out no problem."

"Don't go making bets you can't win baby. I've got one of those everlasting pussies."

"Someday I'd be happy to out that to the test but for tonight you're mine to fuck."

"Anything you want, this body is 100% yours to use as you wish."

I left the bathroom and went to lock up the house and get the towel from the car to the laundry. About 15 minutes later I returned to the bedroom and what a sight I saw. Alli was on the bed propped up by pillows against the headboard wearing a white lace baby doll, white little girl type lacy socks and heels and sucking on her vibrator, the one she had all night long.

"Are you sure that clit hasn't had enough torture tonight?"

"Hell no, I can rub that thing until its ready to fall off and still enjoy it."

"Well, lets see how long that pussy of yours can take a beating, or maybe your ass will give in first?"

"Take you pick or just test them both out. Which one would you like first?"

"I think I'll start with your ass baby."

"Then climb in bed and lay back, I'll get you started."

I stripped and climbed on to the bed looking to give her the fuck of her life, with her being in a highly sexually charged mood tonight, this was one of my few chances to basically do anything I wanted. She slid over me and lovingly took my cock in her mouth, seductively sucking and fondling it with her mouth and tongue. Alli was born with a talent for sucking cock, and she enjoyed taking a man from the macho persona to a bowl of jelly with her mouth. I just closed my eyes and let her work her magic on me eagerly sucking me hard as one of those young boys she talked about.

With my eyes still closed I felt her lift her head off my cock and straddle me with her knees on either side of my ribs then lower herself down onto the hard member she had just woken up. Slowly sitting down my cock slid into her waiting asshole as she gently wiggled as she lowered herself, making sure she got every inch inside of her. I opened my eyes to see her unhooking the only hook on her nightie, just below the breasts and it fell completely open and off her shoulders, exposing those wonderful tits I could never get enough of. I reached out to touch them and she leaned back and spread her folds for me to get a good view of her still swollen and bulbous clit, purple in color and obviously overworked tonight. As she raised herself up and down on my cock, she again started attacking her clit with that handheld vibrator causing her to make all her pleasant sexual noises.

"Ohhhh,, ahhhh, oh yeah, come on baby, fuck my ass. Cum deep inside me."

"You keep doing what you're doing, and you'll get all the cum I have to give you."

"And you just lay there and let me do it. I'm in charge of this session."

This was something new for us, something I didn't see coming at all. She had always submitted to me during sex, following my lead and adding to it, but never fully taking charge no less telling me she was doing it. It's not that I was complaining as I was enjoying everything she was doing, but I was wondering what got into her tonight. Even with the usher at the restaurant, it normally would have been me telling her she owed him a blow job but not tonight, she was just a 100% sexual creature and showed no reservation about anyone seeing that.

But my mind was quickly brought back to what was happening now, as she increased her speed in riding me, and was getting a whole lot more forceful in the way she did it. I realized that although she had lubricated her ass after her bath that she hadn't used very much, at least not as much as she normally would use. I was starting to feel the friction build as she would lift off my cock and slam back down on it while furiously assaulting her clit with that vibe. It was obvious to me she was in the mood to experience a little pain this time around and I wasn't going to disappoint her. I grabbed both nipples and started pulling and rolling them in between my thumb and forefinger as she leaned back making me stretch them drastically.

"Oh yeah baby, pinch and pull them while you fuck me. Make me your little sex slave and do whatever you want to me."

"Just keep riding me until I spew my cum inside you."

"Yeah, shit, hurt me when you fuck me baby."

I could tell she was getting close, and I wanted her to remember this for a long time, so I prepared to do exactly what she had asked me to do. Just as she was about to release herself into her orgasm I reached down and grabbed her clit with two fingers and squeezed and yanked on it sending her over the edge like a rocket going into space.

"Fuck, yes, yes, I'm fucking Cumming, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

As she came, she never missed a stroke on my cock, slamming it into her tight lightly lubed asshole with abandon like a sex crazed woman. Her convulsion and contractions grabbed my cock like an angry hand and jerked it with each stroke until I let my cum spurt inside her waiting rectum. Laying there finishing my contribution to her ass, I noticed I was still pinching her clit and she was still going wild. I released it and she collapsed on top of me heaving and huffing trying to recover from her massive orgasm.

Next thing I knew she was out cold, a woman passed out from fucking just laying on top of me. I rolled her over and laid her on her back then went to the bathroom to clean up. I noticed traces of blood on my cock and after I washed up, I came back with a warm washcloth and started to clean her up. To my surprise her body was a wreck, her asshole lightly bleeding mixing with the cum that was running out of her, her tits and nipples were black and blue, her clit sticking straight out and looking like it had been seriously abused, drool running down her chin and tears running from the corners of her eyes. I couldn't believe the sight and I knew she wouldn't either so, I took pictures of her before I cleaned her up and put her to bed.

It wasn't long before I was asleep beside her, and I don't know how long I slept but I was awakened by her under the covers sucking my cock once again. I lifted the cover and looked down at her looking at me with my cock in her mouth.

"Haven't you had enough for one night?"

"I want to taste you baby, and when it comes to you fucking me...there is no such thing as enough."

"Well, it feels like I have rug burns on my cock so, go easy baby."

"Don't worry, I'll make it all better."

She sucked me off while I just laid there but I only had a small amount of cum to give her as I was apparently fucked dry by her earlier. When she had finished, she simply crawled up laying her head on my chest and drifted back to sleep. That happened two more times throughout the night, and I just enjoyed her lovingly sucking me off and drinking my cum, what little I had to give her, and vibrating her clit.

When I woke up the next morning she was gone from our bed, and I heard the kids downstairs. I slipped on a pair of boxers and went down to see what was happening only to find Alli dressed in a robe serving the kids breakfast.

"Well good morning my big sleepy man."

"And good morning to you precious. Did you get enough sleep last night?"

"Enough to replay last night once the kids are off."

"I don't know about that, you had one hell of a night last night."

"Yeah, such a great night I want to do it again."

"Well have to wait and see."

"What do you want for breakfast, other than me?"

"I'll settle for eggs and toast."

"You got it baby. After last night you can have anything you want."

I couldn't believe how happy and chipper she was, especially after seeing the injuries she suffered just hours ago but I figured I'd wait until the kids left and we could talk openly. I still wasn't 100% sure as to what was happening or what she was trying to prove, but if she was willing to fuck me into an early grave...well you must die of something.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
My Wife Finally Relents My wife shares after many years.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
More Stories