The Anniversary Vacation Pt. 06

Story Info
Her party gets rolling, and so does she.
5.2k words
6.8k
11
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Anniversary Vacation

Part Six

Alli's party gets rolling and so does she.

Alli was taking Brads cock in her ass with him pulling her down on each stroke, causing it to be more forceful and rougher than she had planned, and with his newfound insight he was happy to make this a little bit abusive. She was trying to regain control over the boy, not even knowing how she lost it in the first place. I was watching them both waiting for her to make a play thinking she could handle and sweet talk the boy, and the rest were looking on learning how they should fuck her ass.

She certainly didn't want this to be the norm for the next nine days and she didn't like being out of the driver's seat. So, I was expecting her next play and I didn't have to wait long.

"Oh Bradley, you're so big it hurts...but it hurts sooo good. Fuck my asshole, make me yours, just give me your cum."

There it was, her first attempt to play this boy. Telling him he's so big is a way to excite him and get him to cum sooner and stop ramming her ass. It hurts so good, just playing on the young man's fantasy. Fuck my asshole and make me yours, dirty talk to get him excited so he'd blow his load inside of her and provide her lube. She was trying her best to control this young man by stroking his male ego and I hoped he would see through it.

Brad didn't let up for a moment, he kept guiding her body up and down on his cock, not letting her slow down or change her rhythms. He knew how he wanted this to go, and he was doing it despite her efforts to play him. She continued to take his assault on her ass but not letting on that this isn't how she envisioned this happening, and I enjoyed just watching it play out.

"You've got one tight ass Mrs. B; I could fuck this all night, but I have six buddies waiting for their turn. Maybe you and I can do it again later?"

"Give me your cum Bradley, I want to feel you spurt inside me."

"Not yet Mrs. B, I know how to make it last, and I'm enjoying this too much to cut it short. Mr. B, you weren't kidding when you told me she knows how to fuck, her ass is amazing. Not like those college girls that whimper and cry when you fuck them."

"I told you she was talented; she knows how to please a man."

"Oh my god Bradley, I'm going to cum. Keep fucking me so I can cum."

"You hold on Mrs. B, I'm not done with you yet."

I wasn't altogether sure that last statement wasn't the truth. When she is ass fucked she tends to build an orgasm that sneaks up on her. Now I was on the edge of my seat looking for the signs of an orgasm coming. Her eyes went closed, her body started to quiver, and she was heaving for air, she definitely was starting an anal orgasm and I don't think Brad wanted that to happen yet. I was wondering if he remembered how I told him to hold her off from Cumming, but if he did...this was going to be something to watch.

"Fuck...fuck...Bradley I'm almost ready to cum."

"Not yet Mrs. B, I'm not ready."

I saw his fingers grip her clit and her eyes sprang open along with her mouth. He rolled her clit between a thumb and finger, pulling on it every now and then, causing her a mix of pain and pleasure, but more so keeping her from orgasming.

"Ahhh, fuck, please let me cum?"

"Oh no, we will cum together."

She was now shaking and jerking being right on the edge but unable to finish while he kept her bouncing on his cock. But like all good things, this one had to come to an end. He tensed up and slammed her down on his cock while he stretched her clit away from his body and let it snap back like a rubber band.

"Now bitch, cum now."

"Fuuuuuck I'm Cummmmming. Huh, Huh, Huh, Huh."

She began squirting her cum out in front of her onto the pillows laying there and collapsed where he had to hold her on his lap. Heaving and grunting she was lost in her state of sexual release while Bradly kept pumping her ass full of his seed. I moved over to help her off his cock and just laid her on the floor to recover. He got up, lifted her head, and slipped his cock in her mouth. She coughed at first, but her brain caught up with what was happening, and she started sucking him clean.

"That was great Mrs. B. I can't wait to do that again."

"Umm Humm."

"Guys, I think she going to need a few moments to recover and clean up, but don't worry...you will all get your turn."

I helped Alli back to the bathroom to get herself together and tend to her body as needed.

"Are you OK Alli?"

"Oh yes, I'm fine. But boy does that kid know how to fuck."

"Maybe boys know more today than they used to at that age?"

"Well, he sure does. God, I thought he would never cum. He just kept fucking me."

"Have you met your match?"

"Oh no baby, I'm not giving in."

"OK, get yourself together and come back out, the others are waiting for you."

"Can you set up a line, I think I'm going to need it with Big Bad Brad out there."

"I'll set it up on the bedroom table for you."

"Thanks honey,"

I went out to sit with the guys and Brad met me with a beer and motioned for me to follow him out front. We sat on the bamboo deck, and he started to talk.

"Was that her trying to control me again telling me to cum?"

"You were wearing her out, she wanted to control a nice gentle fuck and you weren't having any of that."

"Good, then I read her right."

"Yes, you did but you know she's going to try again."

"I'm ready for it now, I know what to look for."

"So, you have your plan together for tonight"

"Oh yes, and it will wear her out."

"That's what she claimed she wanted, so go for it."

"I filled the guys in on what's going on here."

"And what did they have to say about it?"

"They were/are a little bit pissed to be honest."

"Why?"

"They think they were misled, but I straightened them out. Now they understand you had nothing to do with it, and that is was all a woman trying to control young inexperienced guys."

"Well, that can be to our benefit."

"How so?"

"They'll probably end up being a bit more ruthless when they fuck her."

"I can pretty much say that's exactly what is going to happen Mr. B."

"Then we are going to get to see something. Let's get back in there."

We were all assembled in the living room when Alli reappeared and greeted the boys again, hair and make-up fixed and cheery as could be.

"Well, hello again boys. I hope you can all fuck as well as Bradley over there, he made me cum from my toes."

"Not a problem Mrs. B, we will fuck you well, and often enough that you'll dream about this for years to come. Now come over here and let the others have a chance to fuck that ass of yours."

She was doing her best to keep them docile and be gentle as they fuck her but it was obvious to me that Brad had spoken with them all, and by trying to handle them as they felt like she was trying to cheat them somehow. All that was sure was her trying to wrangle these boys wasn't going to work out the way she thought it might.

The second guy was sitting on a chair with his butt on the edge and motioned for Alli to back up to him and sit on his cock while Brad took a position in front of her to use her mouth, and one on either side to have her jerk them while she got fucked. She started with a gentle and slow rise above him and lowering back down to take his full length in her ass but that wasn't the manner in which this boy wanted her. He grabbed her hips and with them strength of a young virile man lifted her up off his cock and slammed her back down repeatedly.

"Now that's what I call fucking Mrs. B, keep up that pace."

"Oh, you like it rough don't you honey, but it's better if you go slow and gentle."

"We can try slow and gentle later, for now you just fuck the way I just showed you."

I could see the grimace on her face as she slammed down on his young manhood while he continued to lift and guide her by her hips.

"That's enough talking Mrs. B, get back to sucking my cock."

He grabbed her head and guided her to that cock that just drilled and filled her ass moments ago. Now to be sure, Alli is a proficient cock sucker and can deep throat like no other, but that's with her preparing for every thrust. This boy was not following any rhythm of plan, he was just having her suck him and slamming his cock into her throat with no warning, then holding her there until she choked or squirmed to feel her muscles against the head. Then when she got to the point that she couldn't keep his cock blocking her air pipe, he would pull back out and do it again. Her eyes were watering up, her body was being jerked in unpredictable ways and they didn't seem to care.

"Are you OK Alli?"

"Umm hmmp."

"Are you sure?"

"Umm hmm."

"Should I put a stop to this?"

"Um-um."

"OK boys, enjoy yourselves."

The hooting and hollering increased as the others cheered this kid on while Alli was bounced around like a blow-up doll.

"Come on Bob, fuck that asshole. Make it nice and stretched for the rest of us."

"Hurry up man, just cum inside her and let us have our turn."

The smile had long left her face and the jovial persona left along with it. It was now clear to Alli that these boys wanted a rough time, and she was going to be the object of that roughness with no way to calm them or back out.

The guy beneath her grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down on him as far as he physically could then started bucking below her.

"Oh, fuck I'm Cumming...yeah that feels so good. That's one tight asshole you got there Mrs. B."

Without even a word spoken, Brad moved out of the way two of them lifted her off Bob and placed her on another young stud with a hard on and it started all over again with Bob using her mouth on this round. The next in line took Bob's chair and two different boys used her hands on their cocks. Her trying to talk them down and her grunts and groans were now a thing of the past while this boy continued to give her a rough fucking.

"Yeah Mrs. B, your ass feels good. We're going to do this a lot."

"Mmmmm, hmmmm."

"Yeah, you just keep being our fuck toy and you'll get all the cock you can handle."

The fourth guy in line was on a chair waiting his turn as the third finished his turn adding even more cum to her abused ass. When he was done two of them lifted her up and took her out back to the hose and unceremoniously cleaned her out for guy number four to use her. They brought her back and lowered onto his cock and just like before, the last guy took her mouth, and two others occupied her free hands. It was starting to look more like a production line where she was the machine, but they continued with their plan for everyone to use her ass.

When he finished up Alli said she needed a break, so she went into the bathroom to do a better job cleaning herself up and then to the bedroom. I followed her in, and she was doing another line and pouring a stiff drink for herself.

"These boys are going to ruin me."

"Do you want to quit?"

"Oh no but realize I'm going to need time to recuperate when this is all over."

"Just say the word and I'll pull the plug on this whole thing."

"I'm not quitting babe; I can handle this."

"Have you had an orgasm?"

"Other than with Bradley, just a couple small ones when they were treating me like a ragdoll."

"Well, I'm sure they'll move onto your clit at some point."

"Yeah, and give my ass a rest. Seven cocks all taking my ass one after the other is a little too much to endure, but I'll get through it."

"Are you ready?"

"Give me a minute to fix my make up and stuff and I'll be out."

"Do you need anything for your ass?"

"I'll use some of the coke to numb it and I'll be ready."

OK, I'll see you out there."

I went back out to find the guys causally talking and drinking beer while waiting for Alli to return. I took a seat amongst them next to Brad and he handed me a beer.

"Well, she's taking this well, but I don't know how long she'll last Mr. B."

"She says she's OK with it and to continue so what can I say?"

"Well, only three more to go for now."

"What do you have planned for later Brad."

"Just wait, watch to see Mr. B, it will be something to watch."

Alli walked back in expecting to see the next guy in the chair, but instead he was down on the pillows waiting for her.

"Come on down here Mrs. B, it my turn to enjoy the use of your killer body."

When she knelt, he grabbed her and threw her face down on the pillows then mounted her ass and lined up for his turn to victimize her already sore asshole.

"This is the way I like anal: face down, ass up and begging for it. Do you know how to beg Mrs. B?"

"Yes, big boy give me your huge cock up my ass and make me cry."

"Now that's what I like to hear from a woman."

He spread her cheeks and laid his cock head against her swollen sphincter and just rammed himself inside her. I heard her muffled yip from the pillows, and he just started pounding in and out of her. Before long he moved like the machine that drives pilings into the ground, pounding and receding only to pound once again. She ugg'd, groaned and moaned as he plowed his cock in her sweet Hole, not showing any care if he caused her pain or injury. Ally looked up from time to time with a worn out look upon her face, painfully waiting for him to finish without throwing in the towel.

When he was finally through fucking her, he dislodged his cock and walk in front of her. He lifted her head by her hair in the manner that a headhunter would carry his decapitated prize and shoved his cock in her mouth, while Guy #6 took to her empty rear. By this time, she stopped making noises and simply laid there letting them do whatever they pleased to her body, including repeating anything they asked her to say. She was overly fucked and just a warm collection of holes for those Boys to use and abuse, and showed no emotion or care to what was happening to her. She was reduced to a simple piece of fuck meat, and she was content to let it continue.

When they were done each having her ass Alli didn't even attempt to get up, she just laid there groaning and making undecipherable noises while their cum ran out of her ass with each movement of her body. Then Brad approached her and lifted her head to look at her face.

"Are you OK Mrs. B?"

"Y-y-y-yes Bradley."

"Good, we want you later tonight at our place. Mr. B, we are going to have a party tonight and would love to have your wife join us. You, of course, are welcome to attend as well. We will have food on the grill, plenty of beer and plenty of cock for your Mrs."

"She's all yours Brad. What time do you want her?"

"We'll come over to get her at 9 tonight. It could be an all-night thing so make sure she's ready."

"She'll be ready Bradley and remember what we talked about."

"Yes sir, it is foremost in my mind.

The guys left and I helped Alli into the bathroom to get cleaned up and soak in a hot tub. After about a half hour, between the water and another line, she was somewhat restored and talking again.

"How are you feeling dear?"

"I've never had that many cocks fuck me that ruthlessly for so long in my life. These boys really want to just use me as some type of fuck toy."

"Yes, and you can probably expect the same at tonight's party, only all night long if Brad is telling me the truth."

"He whispered something in my ear while he was in my ass. He said I can do this all night bitch."

"Well then, you know ahead of time what they have planned. Do you want to back out and lose the bet?"

"Not a chance Mr. B (sarcastically). I can take those huge young cocks. The only thing I want is to be able to cum more. They fuck for themselves and don't care if I get mine."

"What about your sore asshole?"

"Hell, they stretched that thing out so bad that I can take any amount of fucking there. I'll just put some coke on it to numb it a bit and I'll be just fine."

"Ok, then finish cleaning up and try to get a nap. It could be a long night."

She cleaned up and jumped in bed totally naked to drift off into a nap while I went and sat outside with a beer. I could hear the boys laughing and joking while they got ready for their party, along with them talking about how much fun it was going to be with Alli. Up until now, each boy had the chance to fuck her pussy and her ass, but it was only for a couple of hours, and they started a bit hesitant. Now they were all wound up and this was going to be an all-night deal and God knows how many she would be fucking at the same time. All that was for sure is she would he servicing seven young cocks and they were attached to horny young boys.

I woke her about 30 minutes before she would be going so, she could dress and do make up and hair. When I did, she went right for the cocaine and took a long line, than grabbed a beer before sitting with me.

"Are you going to be up to taking on the boys?"

"Yes, I'll be OK. Sooner or later the anxiousness will dissipate, and they will be more subdued and not as rough."

"Do you want me to come with you?

"Na, you don't have to do that. Really, I can handle this."

"Then I'll let you go on your own and I'll check in on you from time to time."

"I just wish they would spend some time making me cum so I could enjoy this more."

"Well, for as long as I suspect their going to fuck you, you should get some decent orgasms out of it."

"Wow, I sure hope so."

"Do you remember the bathing suit wrap I bought you, the mesh see through one that just ties at the hip and has a short jacket style top?"

"Yes, I haven't forgot about all the new clothes."

"I want you to wear that tonight?"

"Over what?"

"Over nothing, just the wrap."

"Hell, as see through as that thing is I could just go naked."

"If you would prefer, then go naked."

"I was just kidding, I'll wear it."

"Good, now get going making yourself up."

She got up and went into the bedroom, and I could hear her snorting another line, I guess she wanted to be numb or mindless for tonight. She came out 20 later and she looked good and very fuckable. Not long after that Brad and two guys came over to pick her up. The two guys sat with Alli, and Brad and I went to the kitchen to drink a beer and talk.

"You know I don't want her hurt in any way tonight, do you remember those rules?"

"Yes sir Mr. B, I'll make sure there are no injuries."

"Just make sure everyone else remembers it too."

"I will. Do you have any of that cream to put on our cocks?"

"Sure, let me get you some."

I went to my luggage and got him a new container of it along with another vial of powder for Alli.

"This is for her. She may need to escape the ongoing assault you have planned so let her use it."

"Yes sir, no problem. I'll take care of her. Are you coming with us?"

"No, I'll just walk over to check on her periodically. Maybe even interrupt so I can fuck her also."

"OK sir, and I remember what you told me about her trying to take control of what was going on also. She's not going to do that tonight."

"Good, part of our bet was she didn't take control and just let you do as you wished."

"Then that's what's going to happen. I'll see you later tonight."

We walked back in the front room and the two boys each had her tits in their mouths and a hand under the skirt of her wrap. Ally was just sitting there with her head back enjoying their play. Bradley told them to take her over to their cabin, so they lifted her with each guy having an arm behind her and their other arms under her thighs. One was finger fucking her pussy while the other was rubbing her clit with her legs spread wide, and they just carried her out with tits and pussy open for anyone to see.

From here on out, I'll let Alli tell you about what happened after they left.

They carried me away while still playing with my pussy, something I was thoroughly enjoying, and it didn't stop when we got to their cabin. They kept their hands busy, and I experienced a small orgasm as they did. Maybe tonight is going to be enjoyable, I thought to myself. It took no time for them to have me naked and themselves also, seven big hard young cocks staring at me, and I couldn't resist. I started sucking them on my hands and knees when I felt one enter my pussy from behind. It was mercilessly pounding in and out of me and I loved every inch of it. These boys could fuck so carelessly and rough that I knew it was going to be a fun night for all of us.

12