The Anniversary Vacation Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs. B, tonight we're going to find out how many cocks you can handle at one time. Anywhere from three to all seven of us will be fucking you in every hole you have, then others will replace them and so on. Be prepared to be fucked like Mr. B never has fucked you."

"Ummmmm" was all I could say with that large cock in my mouth, but I figured if I showed any resistance, it would be painful fucking like when they all had my ass, so I made sure they knew I was onboard.

The guy in my mouth liked pushing his cock down my throat and holding my head there until I struggled for air and the one behind in my pussy just kept pounding me try to get even deeper with every thrust. I don't know if it was lack of air, or I was finally warming up to this, but I came while my throat was blocked and started thrashing about as the guy in my mouth emptied himself straight down my throat. The guy in my pussy couldn't take my shaking and jerking and he spilled his load deep inside my cunt. Yes, with these boys it wasn't a pussy, it was just a cunt, and they were going to use it that way, but as long as I kept Cumming, I didn't care.

What happened next changed me forever, and I had no warning it was going to take place, so I couldn't do anything to stop it. They started by picking me up and taking me out the back door to use the hose to clean out my cunt, then dried me and brought me back in. To large lines were on a mirror when I returned so I took two long snorts being careful to not leave any behind. Then they had me on all fours with my head down and my ass in the air and proceeded to use the cock stay hard cream as an lube, but then sprinkled the powdered coke on my wet brown hole, then pushed some of it inside of me while rubbing the rest on the outside of my anal entry.

I had felt the cream inside my pussy when I fucked my husband, but with the extra coke they added my cunt was dancing inside, and my more sensitive asshole was giving me sensations I had never felt before. But Bradley was not done, he put some of both directly on my clit and that started to send me out of this world. Then he told me to do two more lines as he handed me the mirror, and I snorted them deep as well. I was going to be high out of my mind, and I'm pretty sure that is what he was trying to do. They moved in a chase lounge with the back halfway up and a guy with a big cock sat down sticking straight up.

"Now, ride him reverse cowgirl Mrs. B."

I couldn't believe how good it felt having him enter my cunt with his large tool as he pulled my back against him and put my legs over the arms of the lounge chair. I melted into his body as I leaned back but was startled by Bradley talking to me.

"Are you ready now Mrs. B?"

"Oh, yes Bradley, I feel wonderful.?

"Then get ready, I have a surprise for you."

"Oh, I can't wait babe."

Laying back in pure bliss I felt something against my already occupied cunt, and it was Bradley's cock attempting to enter me with the other cock still inside.

"Now Bradley, that's not going to fit. What kind of woman do you think I am?"

"It will fit because I'll make it fit, and we All know what kind of woman you are."

"No Bradley, no."

With that a hand covered my mouth and someone whispered in my ear.

"Now now Mrs. B, we wouldn't want your hubby coming over and stopping us before we've had our fun together."

The guy below me had my arms pinned against his sides and the third boy had my mouth covered, so I could do nothing to stop what was about to happen. One, two, three times Bradley tried to rock back and forth to shove himself inside my cunt but made no progress.

"Guys, hold her tight and keep her quiet. Mrs. B, relax because this is going to hurt."

With one strong thrust he took a fourth shot and when his cock popped into my cunt I erupted in excruciating pain. Once in he went slow pushing further inside me almost ripping my cunt in two but once all the way in my sensations started to change. He held himself all the way in and my pain started to change to a maniacle feeling of being full and fucked at the same time. When he saw this on my face he started to plunge in and out and caused me pain with every movement but gave me wonderful sensations at the same time. I didn't pass out, but my mind went to a place of almost sexual insanity and I was just lost in this feeling.

"Oh fuck, this hurts but feels so good at the same time. Just fuck me boys and make me cum on the both of you."

"You just enjoy it Mrs. B, we'll give you all that you want. We're going to stretch your cunt as far open as it will go. And you're not to cum until I tell you. Do you understand that Mrs. B?"

"Oh Bradley, be a good boy and let me cum when I need to."

Bradley reached between my legs and grabbed my clit to twist and pull on it, causing me even more pain.

"I said you don't cum until I tell you and I meant it. Now do you understand?"

"Yes, yes, I understand. Please let go of my clit."

He released my clit, and it was throbbing but I was quickly brought back to the two cocks in my cunt. Bradley had somehow taken control of me and suddenly I didn't care that I wasn't orchestrating this orgy, I was just there being used, and I was loving it. I was overcome with a feeling of sexual overload and started to let my mind wander into that place where I become only about sex. Suddenly, I was enjoying the both of them forcing themselves inside of me and started fucking them back.

"That's it Mrs. B, it's time you to fuck us for all you're worth. Don't let me down woman, show me you want to delve into deep depravity for me."

Then I heard someone completely giving in, and it was me.

"I'll do anything you ask Bradley, just don't ever stop using me for your pleasure."

"That's good Allison. I want you to become the dirtiest fucking slut you can be and give yourself completely over to me. Don't you want to give me your body and beg me to do nasty things to you?"

It was like I was brainwashed by sexual sensations, and I couldn't refuse him. I didn't understand it, but more importantly...I didn't care. All I wanted was to please Bradley and his friends and I was becoming willing to do anything it took to accomplish that goal.

"Yes Bradley, I want you to do unspeakable things to me so I will please you. Anything you want me to do, all you need to do is ask."

"Then get ready Allison, we're both going to fuck you raw at the same time. We're going to find out just how much you want to please me."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Army Buddies Wife gets to know husband's former Army buddies.in Group Sex
Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 01 A son's device turns his mother into a free-use mommy slut!in Mind Control
Hot Slut Wives Pt. 01 Horny but naive newlywed Sarah meets her new in-laws.in Group Sex
Slut Wife Club Inc Junk mail leads Pete and Traci to try it on for size.in Group Sex
Detective's Gangbang, Town Secret Service for the town's most prominent men.in Group Sex
More Stories