The Annual Hunger Games Pt. 02

Story Info
Katniss continues in the games, but is forced underground.
4.8k words
3.98
15.9k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Second instalment of the series, enjoying writing it so will keep it going. Any suggestions on what you'd like to see in future instalments? Have an idea of where I want this to go but am always open to feedback. Enjoy!*

*****

I feel – reinvigorated after last night, it helped to relieve a lot of the stress I suppose. I wake to the dying embers of last nights fire. I slept well. I peer out through the window, the sun is still low, must be early morning. I still don't have a plan. I'm guessing I should stick around this area, for now. It's sheltered, the river isn't that far back, so there's a water source. I have the food rations from this mystery supporter and the fish I caught, although it's starting to stink a lot more, should probably cook that up tonight. Don't want to be caught because of a smelly fish. I should check out more of the surrounding area, it was almost pitch-black last night when I arrived.

I shoulder my quiver, stowing my backpack under the floor boards, attaching my canteen to the suit at the waist. I forgo looting any of these houses, anything worthwhile will be long gone I'm sure. I just want to build up a map in my head, so that if things go south, I know my way around. This row of houses is surrounded by huge, towering structures, I could duck into any one of those. I also notice, after reaching the end of the street, two opened manholes, also another route for a quick escape.

I return to the house after the swift mapping of the surrounding area. I retrieve my pack from under the floorboards and pull out the rations. Laying them out on the floor, there's at least a weeks' worth, maybe more if I can stretch it. I watch the day go by from the window on the top floor. I see no one nor do I hear anyone throughout the day. Lucky for me, I think Klaj has moved on. The night draws in and I wait for the familiar sounding canon. Three more died today. That leaves me up against 20.

I am woken by the ground rumbling. I am groggy, my eyes hazy as I pull myself from the deep sleep. The rumbling becomes more intense, dirt dancing across the floorboards. I shoulder my quiver once more, bow in hand I stay low and move to the window. I peel back the fabric. The horizon is being lit up -by – explosions!? They're bombing the area, in a bid to push contestants together. Bastards. I move to retrieve my backpack. A faint whistling noise whirls above me, descending and morphing into an ear-piercing screeching. A shell strikes the building next to mine. The walls and windows explode and shatter. I am tossed like a doll across the room and into the kitchen counter.

My ears ring out, deafened by the explosion. I scramble to my feet. I was lucky that didn't hit my house. I burst out through the front door, clutching my bow. Dust and dirt have been tossed up into the air, I can't see far at all. I cough and splutter as I try to move through the concrete fog that has fogged the street. I feel the vibrations from the bombs that drop closer and closer to me. They shake my bones, rattle my core. My ears are still filled with the ringing. I reach what I think is the end of the street. I find one of the manholes and scurry into it, straining and heaving to pull the cover down.

The ladder doesn't descend to far. Dim, orange lights brighten the dingy tunnel. The ground above and below me still rattles and trembles with every shell dropped. Fuck! I forgot my backpack. It'll be buried under mountains of rubble by now. I notch an arrow and cautiously move forward. The floor is wet, water trickles down from the walls either side. Maybe I should've waited for the bombing to stop, return to the surface, but who knows how long they'd shell this area for. I had to get away, find another way out. Without the sky, I had no idea how long I had been walking for. Accompanied only by the shaking earth and the flickering orange lights. This place was a maze, I'd tried to keep a straight path, but there were twists and turns that I had to follow. My supporter is going to be no help down here. Can he even watch me down here?

I traipse forward, dragging my feet, tunnel after tunnel, they all look the damn same! After endlessly walking these pathways, I final notice an offshoot. Without thinking I run towards it, light pours out from the doorway. It's a maintenance station. Nothing worthwhile here. At the other end, a door. Through the small glass panel, I see a ladder. A way out! But the huge, submarine like wheel on the door is stiff and rusted. I try to make it budge, putting in all my strength. I'll shred my hands before I get that thing to move. I need to rest, god knows how long I've been going through the sewers. The metal floor offers little comfort, but I curl up in a corner, using my quiver to rest against. I clutch my bow and an arrow in my other hand, I can't be too careful down here, I've heard the stories.

I shake in place. A nightmare of games gone by. I have no idea how long I slept, the same faded orange lights surround me. As I stand the dizziness in my head spins my vision, I grab onto the rail. I feel it vibrate in my hands, minor but noticeable. They can't possibly be bombing that area still. I swing the quiver over my head and onto my back. There must be something in this room that can help me open the door. I start rummaging around, trying my best to do so as quietly as possible. I pause, looking out towards the tunnel. I cautiously, staying low and notching an arrow, move towards the tunnel. It sounds like – something scratching against the concrete, but in the distance. The lights flicker, making me jump. I start to breath heavier.

The scratching turns into scuttling accompanied by a hissing or whispering. I can't make out what the voices are saying, if they are speaking at all. Then it hits me, like a tone of bricks. Lizard Mutts. I scamper to the door and try desperately to make the wheel budge. I strain and sweat starts to drip down my forehead. The wheel clicks forward an inch, but it doesn't give up it's fight. The whispering and scuttling grow in the tunnel. Come on! The wheel budges another inch, but the mutts have grown too close. I dive into a corner, hidden behind some old machinery. I hesitantly peek around, fixated on the tunnel. A humanoid like form flashes by. I caught only the colour of its skin, murky, like a sick human. Their whispering is in a tongue I can't understand, but one thing is clear, they are communicating.

I hold my hand over my mouth, trying to calm my breathing and control myself. I'm terrified. I've heard the stories about the capitols mutated humans. More begin to scutter by. I push myself as far into the corner as possible. I remove my hand and ready my bow, slowly and silently raising it. I peer around the machinery as the noise of them begins to disappear. I pause, waiting for what seems like an eternity to make sure the coast is clear. A straggler darts by and I am stood out in the open. I stumble backwards, forcing myself back into the corner. Pursing my lips, trying not to make a sound. My legs tremble and my heart races.

The mutt clanks as his claws tap against the metal grated steps. He starts whispering again, his words being lost on my ears. I have my bow ready, pointed at chest height. The mutt pokes around, sniffing and grabbing at different things. The whispering becomes coherent, single words leak out from its mouth.

"Human." It hisses "Female."

I purse my lips harder, sweat rolling down across my forehead. My knees tremble and I fight against my hands shaking. The mutt creep closer. 3..2...1. I prematurely let the arrow fly, sinking it into the creature's shoulder. It reels back, before it can scream out, I burst forward and slam my bow into it's face. Sending it hurtling into a desk. Before it can return to its feet, I notch another arrow, this time a shatter tip. I don't miss my target. The arrow buries itself in the skull and the life drains from the creature.

All of that made quit a noise, sending it echoing down the tunnel. The scuttling returns. Another appears at the doorway. I let fly another arrow, striking the creature in the skull. It collapses to the floor. Two more take its place. I catch one in the chest but the other bears down upon me. The one I hit slams against the floor, screeching and howling like a banshee as the liquid nitrogen leaks into its body. The other leaped through the air and clatters into me. We slam against the door, the wheel digging into my back. I grimace and wince at the pain. The mutt is quick to pin my arms to the floor. Salvia spills from its mouth, dripping onto my face and body. It whispers, just like the other.

"Female." It sniffs down my neck. "Female." It repeats.

Rows of razor-sharp teeth line its mouth. I don't want to die like this. My legs tremble. I dare not struggle. It opens its maw and a long, gooey tongue snakes it's way out. Salvia drips from it. The mutt licks up the side of my neck. Slowly, tasting me. It laps up the sweat on my skin. I try to struggle out, thinking it had loosened its grip, but it forces more of its weight down upon me. My eyes dart around, locating my bow, but it is fiendishly just out of reach. The mutt continues to run it's tongue up my neck, bringing up hills on my skin as it tingles. I feel it's vice like grip loosen on my wrists and I take the opportunity. I bring my fist around and clatter it against the mutt's face. It shrieks. I roll onto my front and reach out for my bow, trying to crawl across the grated floor. The humanoid is quick to readjust itself, leaping back onto me. It pins my head down with one hand, pushing it against the floor.

"Agh!" I yell out.

"Female" It hisses out once more.

I feel something pressing up against my huge ass, trying to position between my cheeks. In this suit all my curves have been amplified. The mutt begins to thrust. I feel the long, hard throbbing cock push against me.

"Get the fuck away!" I scream, trying to wiggle away.

The mutt has me beat. It digs it's hips in, pushing its huge cock down between my cheeks. Squealing and yelping, beginning to thrust harder. The humanoid continues back and forth with its hips, rubbing its long throbbing member against my ass. I continue my desperate and useless attempt to break from its grasp. This is terrifying, I thought I'd be dead, I thought the creature would tear me apart, but it seems the game makers had more devious ideas in mind.

The mutt hisses and groans, I feel a wet, sticky ooze moisten my suit and the creature begins to thrust harder. Its grip on my wrist and head tighten significantly. Pressing its weight down onto my body.

"No – please -" I beg.

With one final, heavy thrust, I feel strings of hot ooze shoot across my ass, each string lathering up my back. The mutts pulsating cock twitches between my cheeks as its breathing intensifies before loosening its grip on me. I feel the weight shift and take my chance. I move my arms to either side of me, pushing with as much force as I can muster back. The mutt is flung from me. With little to no retaliation I scamper for my bow, notch an arrow and swivel on the spot. The mutt struggles to stand, hazy and disorientated. No mercy. I let the arrow fly, piercing the skull. A blood like substance spurts as the lifeless creature plummets to the ground.

Shaking from the adrenaline rush, I take a few deep breaths. That could've been a whole lot worse. I pray that no cameras are down here. I run my hand across my back, taking some of the mutt's semen between my fingers. It's repulsive, creating a monstrosity that is so violently horny. The semen is a lot more viscous than a humans. I quickly wipe it against my leg. In the panic, I failed to notice the continued scuttering of the claws against the tunnel. Standing my ground didn't work so well last time. This door must fucking open. In the fight, one of the creatures had damaged the metal railing, this could be useful. I wedge the bar into the huge wheel of the door, using it as leverage to budge the rusted lock. It painfully inches, creaking and groaning. The scuttling growing ever louder, I force my entire weight down upon the bar until – YES! The wheel budges, I grip it tight with both hands and turn it until the metal lock clanks out of the frame.

The hissing begins to fill the tunnel and maintenance room.

"Katniss."

I heave the door open, why does everything have to be rusted! It scraps across the grating, screeching and squealing.

"Female – fuck female."

Great, they know another word. I forgo closing the door, knowing the creatures can't follow me into the daylight. The hatch at the top is ajar, so no struggle to open it. I grab at my quiver and bow, latching onto the first step of the ladder. I peer over my shoulder as the scuttling and hissing stops. There are five mutts huntched over the steps to the maintenance room. Saliva drooling from there open maws. Fear clenches my hands around the ladder, my eyes widen, each breath is deep and long. Each mutt is fully erect, huge throbbing cocks between each of their legs.

In a moment of hesitation, I reach for the door, letting go of the ladder. My quiver and bow fall to the ground. I grab the huge door handle and begin to pull it closed. The mutts react as I did, bounding and leaping forward. They clatter into the door. Clawed hands reaching in. Some flail around, trying to grab at me, others latch onto the door frame, pulling it open. As more join the struggle, the door starts to creek towards them.

"Help! Somebody please help!" I scream.

Hoping my voice would leak out through the slightly opened hatch above. A feeble and last-ditch attempt to save myself. My arms finally give out as the mutts combined strength is far superior to my own. The door is ripped from fingers, flying open. I fall backwards, wincing as I slam against the ladder. The mutts latch onto my limbs, pulling me out from the small tubular room. I am thrown out onto the floor. Terror courses through my mind, I desperately try to claw myself away, but am quickly halted, before being dragged out into the tunnel.

Their hands dance and explore my body. Clawed fingers moving across my curves, trying to find a way into the suit. I kick and punch, only causing the mutts further frustration. The sliver of water on the floor splashes as the mutt's feet patter around me. Their frustration causes them to claw at the suit, one catches the material on my chest, tearing it away in one swipe of his hand. My tits, being held up inside the suit, fall out. The cold air tickles at my skin, my nipples starting to erect. The flesh around my nipples begins to burn as a mutt takes my tits in its hands.

"Oh god. No – no don't." I coo and beg.

My body betrays my mind, sending pulsating signals of pleasure. Warm blood begins heightening the sensations in my erogenous zones. I reach behind me, gripping onto the mutt that has its arms wrapped around me, clutching at my tits.

"Oh fuck that feels amazing..." My head falls back, resting on the mutt behind me. "Ugh – fuck." I moan.

The mutts surrounding me continue search across my body. My muscles ache, the anticipation is frustrating. I can feel the juices flowing from my pussy as I become surrounded by these huge cocks. Finally, a mutt tears my suit at the crotch, quickly revealing my moist, pink cunt. One screeches. I gladly open my legs. The mutt grabs at my thighs, wrapping its talons around, holding on tight. It pushes into my crotch, splaying my legs out further. The creatures huge cock begins rubbing up against my lips, slightly parting them.

"Just – just put it in already." I plead.

What am I saying!? I've gone mad, I can't think straight. The creature continues to rub its monstrous cock against my pussy, it's pre-cum leaking out and running down between my lips. It eventually presses its tip against my entrance. I try my best to relax, this thing is bigger than any cock I've seen. The head of the penis pushes hard against my lips, slowly, teasing out the moment. I close my eyes shut, gripping tighter onto the mutt still kneading my tits between its fingers, running them over my nipples. It finally pushes in the rest of it's huge, wet, throbbing cock. Filling and stretching my cunt. I intake a heavy, sharp breath, as the shock of the size of its cock burns my lips with pleasure.

The mutt pushes its entire shaft deep into my pussy, pressing the tip up against my cervix, reaching all the way inside. I almost faint from these new, raw, untapped waves of pleasure. My mouth is wide open, the mutt behind me takes the opportunity, quickly leaning in close and plunging its tongue into my mouth. Our tongues dance across one another as I do my best to suck on the long, slimy appendage. The mutt between my legs, now balls deep inside me hisses out in pleasure. It proceeds to tease it's cock out, almost entirely, before jamming it back in. Rhythmically, it begins to slam my gushing pussy with it's enormous, throbbing cock. Each full thrust sends a slapping sound echoing down the tunnel.

"Mmmmpf – Mmmmmpf – Mmmmpf." I groan with each thrust.

The mutt squeezes at my breasts hard as it further explores my mouth with its tongue, stretching it to the back of my throat. I can already feel the cock buried inside me twitch. The waves of pleasure increase, sending shivers up my body. I can barely take much more, my pussy is stretched and soaked, I haven't been fucked this hard in a long time. The rising feeling of an orgasm crests over the horizon. The mutt picks up the pace as I clamp my pussy down on his cock. With one final, huge thrust, the mutt buries its entire length inside me, balls pressed up against my cunt. Emptying the copious amounts of semen into my womb.

"MMMMMMPF!" I squeal, tongue still buried down my throat.

My muscles spasm and tense, body writhing as I orgasm. I can feel each hot string shoot inside me, filling my womb up. The flesh around my erogenous zones burns with desire and satisfaction. The stream of semen seems endless, I can feel my cunt being pushed to the limit, my insides being stretched. Luckily, the mutt tears its cock from my pussy, releasing its grip of my thighs, leaving red marks where it had me in its grasp. I barely get a moment to rest before another mutt is quick to position itself between my legs.

I reach an arm forward, the tongue buried in my mouth retreats. I try to push the mutt away.

"Please – I need to..."

The mutt slams its big wet cock against my pussy, stretching my lips apart and burying itself just as the first did.

"AGH!" I scream, clutching the mutt supporting me. "Fuck – please..."

My large tits bounce and wobble with each deep thrust from the mutt. I remove my hand from the chest of the mutt currently balls deep inside me. I run it down my body and move my middle and ring finger over my engorged clit. I furiously motion them in circles, coos and groans ripple down the tunnel. The mutation releases its grip on my tits, allowing them to freely bounce from the vigorous fucking. I am dropped to the floor. Hips raised in the air, my ass resting on the knees of the mutt still fucking away at my cunt. I wrap my free hand around the arm of the filthy mutt between my legs. Over and over it thrusts deep, punching the head of its cock against my insides.

This mutt lasted longer, but the familiar feeling of its penis twitching and throbbing fills my pussy. I writhe and struggle as I continue motioning with my fingers, pressing harder now, against my clit. The mutt shrieks emptying its similarly large load, filling my womb, stretching me to the limit. I clamp my eyes shut, the orgasm tearing through my body. Muscles spasm and tense. My hands go numb as I try to grip onto the floor. Riding out the orgasm with mutt emptying itself still. Each throb of its cock sends a huge string of semen into my cunt.

12