The Annual Hunger Games Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweat has lathered up my body. The water on the floor has soaked my hair and back. The orange light of the tunnel shimmers and gleams off my sweat ridden body. The mutt retreats, collapsing to the floor. Before another mutt can slam itself inside me, using the last of my energy I scramble to my all fours. My body still hungers for more, my mind descending further and deeper into insanity. A mutt quickly grabs my hips, thinking I was trying to get away. It presses its erect cock against my lips, easily slipping in. On all fours, the huge member explores my insides in new ways.

"Jesus fuck – just fuck me already." I moan and beg.

The mutt responds, picking up the pace and rhythmically ploughing me. Each thrust has its balls slap against my clit, enhancing the fucking. I match the rhythm, pushing my hips back up against the beast. I feel my ass jiggle and shake as I ride the mutt. I watch my tits shake, my head bent low, eyeing the mutt between my legs. The mutts surrounding me intensely watch on, cocks throbbing, salvia dripping from their open maws, waiting their turn. I can't have every single one of these fuck me, they'll break me. I reach a hand out for the nearest mutt, wrapping my hand around its cock. First it hesitates, but once I begin running my hand down its length it moves closer, slowly thrusting its hips against my hand.

I pick up the pace, jerking the mutt as fast as I can manage. It doesn't take it long to get excited and reach climax. Dribbles of pre-cum leak out and make my hand wet and sticky. It hisses, thrusting forward hard. Strings of warm cum fly out, slapping against the floor, some of it hitting my chin. The mutt quickly goes limp and falls backward, another quickly taking its place after seeing what I did. I wrap my hand around another cock. The mutt still buried inside me explodes, more and more semen fill up my womb. I feel the stretching start ache my groin. I can't go on for much longer.

I released the grip my hand had around the mutt. It reels in distaste. My mouth is agape as I feel the semen flooding my pussy. The mutt takes its chance, striding forward and burying its cock in my mouth. I reel in shock, forcing the mutt behind me onto the floor. I move backwards swiftly, but the mutt matches my movements. I press both hands up against the mutt's waist, trying to force it back. Its hands are wrapped around my head. The huge, girthy cock is pushed all the way down my throat. I uncontrollably gag and cough, trying to breath with the mutt's member filling up my mouth and throat. It fucks my mouth, hard and fast. I open my mouth as wide as possible. There's nothing I can do. No training could've prepared me for this.

The assault on my mouth continues. Water streams from my eyes. Slavia and pre-cum spill out from my mouth, soaking my neck and lathering up my tits. I feel the unmistakable twitching of the mutt's cock. The pace quickens before the first string of semen shoots out and hits the back of my throat. My tongue sticks out as I try to make room, the mutt pressing its cock fully into my mouth, balls slapping up against my chin. I take the entire length, swallowing the semen as quickly as I can. The mutt limpens and retreats, semen spills from my mouth as I choke and cough up what it deposited in my throat.

My entire body aches, but I can't give up now, even with my muscles burning. One of the final mutts tears his fellow freak away, pressing its cock against my lips, before I allow it to push into my mouth and throat. I concentrate hard, trying not to gag constantly, even with this tremendous dick pushed down my throat. My nipples burn with desire, the flesh aching to my touched and loved. I reach both hands out, pulling two more mutts closer and begin running my hands along their length. I start slowly, moving hand down to the base of the shaft and all the way back up, stopping just before the tip.

As I feel the mutts respond, thrusting into my hand, I move my hand towards their tip, jerking quicker. I dip and bob my head forward on the cock filling up my mouth. They all begin twitching, in my throat and hands. The first-string shoots down my throat. Salvia and cum erupt from my mouth as I fail to swallow the creatures load. I stop jerking, the mutts continue thrusting, before shooting their loads across my body. The warm semen cakes my mouth and chest. All of them fall away in exhaustion, seems they weren't built to function past this point. A final mutt, breathing heavily stands ready and waiting, cock dribbling. I shimmy forward on my knees, it gingerly inches forward.

I rest my hand underneath its throbbing member, drawing it towards me. I raise myself, so its cock is level with my breasts. This one seems less inclined to bury its dick in one of my holes. I gently press its cock against my chest, grabbing at both of my tits, gripping them tightly. Its cock barely fits, but I bury it the best I can between my large, round, semen covered tits. I push my tits down on its cock, then edge my way back up. The mutt quickly gets the idea and begins thrusting its cock between my big, round lube up breasts. I tweak at my hard nipples, the flesh all over my chest burning with a radiance of pleasure. Each thrust has its tip protrude out the top. I arch my neck down and stick out my tongue, tasting the creature with each full thrust. Faster and faster the mutt fucks my tits, pre-cum spurts out, further lubing up my large mammaries.

Finally, with a screech, semen explodes of its cock. Strings hitting my chest, chin and face. I open my mouth, taking the last few drops in and comfortably swallowing it up. The cock between my tits falls limp, the mutt completely relaxes and tumbles backwards, slamming against the wet floor.

I release the grip I have on my breasts, they fall and sit, pert and lathered in salvia and cum. I fall back, resting on my knees, taking in a long deep breath and sighing. It's over. I want to say it was a nightmare – but – I enjoyed being railed and used far too much. What if people saw me? What if my mystery supporter saw? I'm partially naked and exposed, covered in semen and still in this tunnel – I still need to win these games.

12