The Answer

Story Info
Husband and wife are forced into making a porn video.
3.8k words
28.2k
20
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChuckEPoo
ChuckEPoo
305 Followers

Authors note: This is the third part of a series. I suggest you read Beginnings and The Decision first. Also, this series includes wife sharing with cuckold elements. If that's not your cup of tea, I suggest you don't bother to read.

*****

The sound of the trash truck clanging and beeping its way down the street heralded a new day. Mornings have a sound all their own. The breaking dawn was peeking through the blinds as I watched Lexi, so peaceful in her sleep - a stark contrast from what happened yesterday. I couldn't sleep last night, thinking about how our lives were seemingly spiraling out of control. How could I have let it progress to this point, and what could I do to stop it?

I keep going over it all in my mind. Even though the events of the past few days appeared to have progressed rapidly, this whole scenario was actually years in the making. We had created the perfect storm without knowing it. Our mundane sex life had led to fantasy play, but I didn't seriously consider any of it would have actually come to fruition. Neither she nor I seemed bold enough on our own to have taken our role-play beyond the bedroom.

It was only after Henry started working at Lexi's firm that all this transpired. He aggressively pursued my wife, and seemed to know all the right buttons to push. It was as if he had planned exactly what to say and do. Had I been more cautious, we wouldn't be facing this dilemma today.

Oh, we were not so foolish as to believe there weren't risks involved. Accepted wisdom says that open marriage doesn't work, but we couldn't just watch the flame of our desires that once burned so brightly, flicker and die. I couldn't bear the thought of us growing old, regretting that we did nothing to restore the passion of our youth. If I could turn back time, I would. In retrospect, a trip to Europe would have been smarter in restoring our ebbing passion.

Lexi's encounter with Henry led to the most unbelievable sex either one of us had in a very long time. However, my elation was dampened quickly after I saw the secret video he recorded, leaving us both feeling violated and betrayed.

Last night, we sat in stunned silence after watching her surprise video debut. A video that was shot without her knowledge or permission. This whole thing blindsided both of us. Henry threatened to send video copies to our family and her employer, if she didn't agree to perform in more of his amateur productions. Would he actually follow through on his threat? I didn't know. If so, what could we say or do? That video left no doubt that she wasn't being forced.

As we viewed the video, Lexi's expression was bordering on rage. She always wrinkles her forehead when she stressed about something. She just sat there staring into space, thinking.

I finally broke the silence, asking, "Hun, what are you thinking we should do?"

"Alan, this would kill my dad. You know how sick he is. His heart couldn't handle it. I'd fuck a hundred guys before I'd jeopardize his life."

"Yeah, I didn't see this coming. My gut reaction tells me we should not knuckle under to his demands, but I have no clue what other options we have."

"Henry said in the video this was your decision to make Alan, but it was never yours to make. I am not someone's property to be bartered over. I'll be upstairs taking a hot bath. I need some time to think about all this. If he calls, I'll answer."

*********

Several hours passed. I was half-heartedly working in the garden, when the phone rang. There was this hollow feeling in my gut, as I waited for Lexi to answer, then I listened in.

"Henry, this is Lexi."

"You ready for us?"

"No, I'm not! Listen to me, buster. I am not ever going to be ordered around by you. I'm not yours to do with as you please. And... If you release that video to anyone, I'll sue your ass off. I can't believe you're pulling this shit on me after the time we had together."

"Calm down. You gotta understand. It's just business."

"Wouldn't you think that asking me first might have been a better approach?"

"I kinda thought you'd never go for it. I was thinking you needed some incentive."

"So... if I did what you want, I would want certain conditions. Can you deal with that?"

"Hell yes! Actually, all we do is first-time videos. The old, rehearsed plastic porn-star vids don't sell no more. Real, first-time amateur is the ticket. Do this last one and you're off the hook, unless of course, you wanna do more."

"Actually, there is a lot to discuss before I agree to anything."

"Okay... like what?"

"We both know, I'm no porn actress. If we do this, it will be on my terms and I have several demands."

"Demands? Like what?"

"Yes! First of all, I want my face obscured on the original video, and any future ones also. I need to protect my identity, for both my family and my job."

"Done! No problem. In fact, I already did that. It actually gives it a sense of realism and that's what sells."

"Plus... it will cost you three additional thousand for the rights, not what you proposed. Just so you know, you broke about a dozen laws recording this without my permission. And... if you sell it across state lines without my signed permission, that's a federal crime."

"What? An additional three thousand? No fucking way!"

"That's your choice. My pussy, my rules. I guess I'll see you in court. Bye!"

"Wa... Wait! Don't go. Okay, okay, three grand more. But you gotta do the new video with me and the boys, or no deal."

"I've never ever considered group-sex. How many guys are you proposing?"

"Well, there's just me, and Long John, so far."

"Hahaha, are you serious? Long John? You gotta be kidding."

"That's a stage name. You're gonna find out why he picked it."

"Okay, here's the deal: I want thirteen thousand for the original shoot, ten thousand for the new shoot and an additional two thousand extra the another guy."

"Shit, woman!... I know better than to do this, but we've got a deal. Save some of that fire for later. We'll be there in an hour."

"Make it two hours." She hung up the phone.

"You're seriously going through with this?" I asked shocked.

"Alan, I really don't know what other option I have. He has the power to destroy our lives. At least we can make the best out of a bad situation."

I couldn't believe all this was happening. I just stood there in disbelief, as she scampered into the bedroom to get ready. This whole thing seemed to me to be a disaster in the making. In three days my once conservative wife became a porn star.

********

It was about a quarter to seven when I heard a car pull into the drive-way. I put my cup on the counter, and peeked out the rain-streaked kitchen window. There was a dark Mercedes in the driveway and a unmarked Astro van just pulling in.

The door on the driver's side opened, and a leg appeared in a cowboy boot. When he finally emerged from the car, I recognized him from the video. It was Henry. After briefly talking with the van driver, he headed for the front door. He was dressed in a fashionable blue-grey overcoat.

"Hun, he's here!" I shouted up to Lexi.

"Talk to him. I'll be down in ten," she shouted back.

There was a light rapping on the door. I looked at my watch. He was thirty minutes early. I unlatched the door and opened it. Standing in front of me was the man that screwed my wife just two nights before. We paused, each of us evaluating the other.

"Hi, I'm Henry, ...but I guess you know that," he said, extending his right hand. I was amazed that he was shorter than me, at around five-ten, in his boots. He seemed so much taller in the video, but that was compared to Lexi.

"I'm Alan, and I'd guess you know that too. You're a bit early. Lexi is upstairs, getting ready. Come on in out of the rain. Can I get you something to drink?" I firmly shook his hand.

"Sure, I'll just take a glass of water, if you don't mind. I avoid alcohol when I'm working. I'm here a bit early, so we can iron out the details before the fun begins." He pulled up a chair at the dining table and opened his briefcase.

I handed him the water, thinking how weird this was, talking to a stranger about him fucking my wife. I knew he could sense my tension, but I tried my best to conceal it. I was thinking about how to maintain my composure and appear calm, but my guts were churning like a washing machine.

"First of all, here is the edited video - just as she requested, and the cash." He opened the briefcase and pushed an envelope toward me.

"I have to be honest, I never could understand the mind of a Cuck," he said, looking at me in the eyes.

"That's because I'm no Cuck," I stated, emphatically.

"Oh, but you are! When you sent your wife out for me to fuck, you fully earned that title."

"Screw you!" I replied, with a glare.

"Calm down! Lexi told me this was your fantasy too. I'd bet you're hard right now, just thinking about it."

I glared at him, saying nothing, mad at myself he was right.

"So, what are you boys talking about?" Lexi asked, coming down the stairs, dressed in tight shorts and a sexy, purple v-neck blouse that revealed ample cleavage.

"We're just talking about how lovely you look," Henry replied, and stood to greet her.

"Is that right, Alan?"

"Sure, that's exactly what we were discussing," I lied. "Henry brought you the payment." I pushed the manila envelope toward her.

Lexi grinned, as she walked toward the table. Then, Lexi tore the folder open and pulled out stacks of hundreds, and what appeared to be a contract.

"There is thirty grand here. I only asked for twenty five."

"The five extra is for the photo shoot in addition to the video. Plus, these are the standard release forms. And... Just so you know... I was prepared to go higher," he laughed.

Lexi carefully read over the contract in detail.

"I think you'll find this all in order. Do you need a pen?"

Silently, she carefully signed each page, and then handed him back the pen and papers.

"It all looks in order. What's next?"

"What's next... is that you get fucked... A lot!" he chuckled.

"I know that! I mean, do you want us to follow you to your studio?"

"Actually, we will be shooting right here at your place. That makes it more authentic." He walked to the front door and waved at the van occupants.

********

Within minutes, there were people carrying steel cases of equipment into the house. I stood in the kitchen, watching Henry directing where everything went, and not quite believing all this was going on. What a difference a couple days can make. I knew our lives would never be the same again.

An older woman approached me, and asked, "Are you the husband?"

"Yeah. That's me."

"Well, I need to see your wife. Where is she?"

"I think I saw her go upstairs," I replied.

"We need to get her in makeup and costume." She scurried off up the stairs.

Henry brought over a big guy, wearing a tight, white t-shirt, accentuating his massive rippled, muscular frame.

"I'd like you to meet Long John. He's an actor, and also my production assistant. I hope you don't mind, but we're gonna rearrange your bedroom some. We'll put it back after the shoot." He looked like he could care less what I answered.

After about ten more minutes, I reluctantly made my way to the master bedroom. The hall was crowded with the storage boxes and camera equipment. When I entered, the bedroom was indeed rearranged.

Henry saw me enter and said, "Sit in the chair in the corner. You'll have a great view of all the action from there. I think your wife is about ready. I know I am." He chuckled, and squeezed his dick through his trousers.

Reluctantly, I sat in the chair. It occurred to me that I've owned this stuffed chair for at least ten years, and this was the first time I'd sat in it. It was usually the place I tossed my clothes. I was churning inside.

Even though I had seen her have sex on tape, I'd never considered watching it happen live...in my own bedroom.

After a couple minutes, Lexi came out of our bathroom, wrapped in a terry cloth robe, and wearing high heels. She was escorted by the makeup lady. Lexi looked at me and smiled a kind of nervous, forced smile.

"Ok, listen up! We're going to start with stills first. Where's Long John?" Henry bellowed.

"Here, boss," he said, squeezing through the group of technical help at the bedroom door. He also was wrapped in a towel around his waist. It looked like his body was oiled to accentuate his bulging, muscular physique.

"Here she is!" the older woman declared, pulling off my wife's robe.

Lexi instinctively tried to cover herself, as the room responded with spontaneous gasp at her sudden exposure in the see-through Négligée. She blushed at the attention she was getting.

"Sit on the edge of the bed, my dear. I want John to stand in front of you, and shoot your expression when you see his equipment for the first time," Henry instructed.

Lexi followed orders, and sat on the bed. She was looking around with uncertainty, as John stood in front of her. The cameras were clicking away in rapid fashion.

John slid his thumb inside the edge of his towel and It dropped away. Lexi gasped, and uttered, "Oh, my God!" The cameras clicked.

I was as shocked as she was, when that huge, black, veined anaconda sprung forth. It seemed as big around as a coke can. Without a tape measure, I guessed it at ten to twelve inches.

"You can't be serious! I can't take that in me!"

"Oh, you can, and you will. It will be something to tell your grand-kids," Henry laughed loudly.

"Now, be a dear and wrap your hands around it. Stroke it, and make it real hard." Lexi looked at me, and then at Henry.

I was mesmerized, as she slowly placed a hand around the shaft. Her fingers didn't come close to encompassing it. As she undulated her hand back and forth, it grew, and the mushroom head expanded through the foreskin. Lexi was starting to move her hand faster, like she was trying to discover how much more it would grow. My own erection was rock-hard.

"Put your mouth around it, and see how much you can suck," Henry directed. John moaned as Lexi licked the bulbous head and moved her mouth a few inches onto it. John placed his hands on the back of her head and forced it in deeper. She gagged, as it hit the back of her throat. The cameras clicked away, while he shoved it in as far as she could take it.

Henry appeared to her right side, rubbing his semi-erection on her cheek. I watched, as she took turns, alternating between each massive cock. Lexi would occasionally glance at me. After several more photos, the shoot moved fully onto the bed. The photographers arranged the cameras and lights into the most advantageous spots. Under Henry's direction, the three of them simulated different sex acts. At one point, John pushed his huge cock-head into her opening, and she winced with a painful expression. The cameras clicked away.

Henry announced it was time to move to the main event. The crew began setting up lighting for video, and Lexi lay there in the nude, looking around, saying nothing. She was not even attempting to cover up anymore. I found it curious how my previously modest wife could seem so comfortable in her nakedness around a group of strangers.

The makeup assistant handed Lexi a jar of paste, and said, "Put some of this in you. It's a great lube, and trust me, you'll thank me later."

Henry looked at me and said, "You'll need to get ready too."

"Me?"

"Yeah, you! This is a cuckold video and you're it."

"I told you, I'm not a Cuck."

"Yeah, sure your not. Just take your clothes off and follow directions. Hold this handy-cam, and act like you're shooting the action. The camera works, so free to shoot all you want."

I took the camera and looked though the viewfinder. I stood there in my skivvies pointing the camera at my wife. She smiled.

Long John laughed when he looked at my stiffy, and remarked, "Damn, dude! You're little pecker is gonna feel like a hamster in the Grand Canyon, when I finish with your wife's pussy." I never considered my bigger-than-average dick to be that small.

Henry and John casually chatted away as they maneuvered Lexi into different positions. At one point, John told Henry to loosen her up for him. Henry mounted her doggy-style, while she sucked on John's behemoth meat. He slipped in easily, and Lexi moaned her pleasure. Her cries of pleasure seemed real. I moved to the best vantage point and shot the action, just like he asked.

"Ohhh, baby! You're one tight fuck!" Henry gasped, as he slammed his veined monster into her tightness. His momentum rocked her onto John's cock, that was in her mouth.

"Oh, oh, oh, Lexi moaned at each thrust. I could tell she was not acting.

Sounds of grunting, gasping, and skin-slapping filled the room. I positioned my handy-cam advantageously behind Henry. This whole scene seemed surrealistic. I thought, just a few weeks ago, we were a normal couple with a fantasy and now we're in a porn video?

The heat from both the camera lights and sex was causing them all to sweat. Henry was pumping her so fast and hard, I could tell he was ready to pop. Then, his black shaft was coated with cum. He didn't miss a beat, as he filled her full to overflowing. Our bed never had such a workout. I was worried it would break.

"You ready, Long John?" Henry asked.

"Hell yes! I thought you were gonna take all day. Lay on your back, bitch. This is gonna hurt."

Lexi again looked at me, and I said nothing as she rolled on her back.

John maneuvered himself into position and grabbed his behemoth cock, aiming it at her opening that was already gaped by Henry.

"I changed my mind. He's too big!" Lexi gasped, as the engorged head touched her opening.

"Sure, we can stop, slut, but you gotta give the money back. You read the fine print."

"Wanna continue?" Henry asked her smugly.

There was a pause, and Lexi said meekly, "...Yes."

"Yes, what? Say it loud, into the camera."

"Yes... Fuck me!"

"Hahaha, money talks," John laughed, as he forced his cock forward.

"Oh my God! That hurts. You're too damn big!" Lexi whimpered.

Using short strokes, he inched in, with her gasping at every thrust. She fantasized about big cocks, and now she's got one. John's patience was running short, and he just started hammering her hard. Her squishy, cum-loaded cunt was completely stretched to the max. Lexi was still moaning, but it didn't seem to be from pain any longer. She was getting fucked with a capital F. The bed-springs rung out in rhythm, as his muscular torso strained to complete his task. I watched his muscular but rise and fall as he pounded her for what seemed to be an eternity.

"Fuck me. Oh yes! Don't stop! Keep going. Faster! That's it. I'm coming. Ahhhh!" Lexi screamed out.

"Here it comes, bitch. Aggggg."

My camera was positioned perfectly to record his balls jerking, as he blasted his juice into her already full womb. John slowly withdrew. It was amazing that enormous penis slide out of her. The cum started pouring out her massively stretched pussy.

"Your turn, Cucky. Clean her up," Henry chuckled, as he looked at me, flashing a big grin.

"Me? No fucking way."

"Ask your wife. It's all in the contract she signed. Same deal for you. No play, no pay."

I looked at Lexi, and she nodded. I was pissed. This was the most humiliating thing ever in my life. I inched my face toward her spread-open cum-dump. It was seeping thick, nasty white goo, and the pungent smell was unmistakable.

"Go ahead, be a good boy. Lap it up. Do your Cucky cleanup."

Lexi, thinking I needed help, grabbed me by the hair and pulled me in. My cheeks were instantly coated in semen. I reluctantly sucked it up and felt I might vomit.

"Go ahead, boy. Eat it up, if you wanna get your money do a good job." Henry taunted.

ChuckEPoo
ChuckEPoo
305 Followers
12