The Answer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked and sucked, but it seemed to never stop. Just when I thought I licked her clean, more oozed out. Then I realized Lexi was having an orgasm. This was no act. My wife was actually getting off at me tonguing her cum-laden pussy.

Then, suddenly Henry abruptly announced, "Okay, it's a wrap. Let's pack it up. We got to get this to edit."

Lexi pulled the blanket over us. Within a short period, the crew was loaded into the van and house put back in place. Henry came back to the bedroom before he left and said, "Well, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Lexi just stared at him, not responding.

"I just wanted to thank you, Babe. If you start to miss my big black dick, you've got my number. Talk to you later. I'll lock the door as I leave."

We lay there in silence, kind of shell-shocked. Finally, I asked, "You're not going to see him again, are you?"

Lexi looked up in my face, interlocked her fingers in mine, and said, "...No, never again."

"I'm delighted to hear that. How do you think this will effect our future?"

"You think too much. For now, let's wash off, change these sheets and get some sleep. We'll talk tomorrow."

A short time later we were showered, but there is some filth you can't just wash away. As I listened to her sleep, I wondered where tonight might lead us. Life seems to always surprise me. The last few days showed me things don't always go how we plan.

The end.

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Won’t argue storyline but

You can’t change categories in these connected stories. Especially when you don’t link the titles as chapters.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 4 years agoAuthor
I like your stories in-spite of your harsh comments

King, I’m obviously not the author you are. I actually wrote this 5 years ago and thought what the hell and posted it anyway. Negative comments don’t phase me in the least. At least you don’t hide behind anonymous. I have no delusions of winning any awards, lol. So thanks for reading and for your cutting comments.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
just horrible

This part made less sense than the prior one. So, she would not don't for$10,000 but she will for...... (In the voice of Dr evil) Thirteen Thousand Dollars!!!!! muah ha ha

she is a lawyer right? How could someone this stupid graduate from law school and pass the bar?

she thinks getting a guy who is blackmailing her with illegally obtained porn is honest enough to negotiate with over the phone?

just one silly thing after another.

I get the feeling you wrote this just to fuck with commenters.

kB

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years ago
Doesn’t fit with previous part

Lexi goes from having recording, which she can pressure Henry to never release tape out of fear of jail and ending his porn career to considering his offer for money (and not a lot considering where she worked) to being scared what her dad would think? Didn’t make sense and killed the story for me.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
A Wife and The Amazon Tribe Ch. 01 A husband hear and witness the rape of his beautiful wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara Gets Taken Ch. 01 Sexy wife gets taken and he watches and records it all.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
More Stories