The Answer

Story Info
The real answer to "What Do You Want?"
1.2k words
4.35
5.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've been working together for about 5 months now. At first, I was stunned by your beauty and every day since I've been impressed with your intelligence, work ethic and humor. I would have asked you on a date within a week had it not been for Brad. I was sure he was the luckiest guy in the world.

It's been 27 days now since your breakup- I've kept track. I've been hanging around more since then, partly to be a comfort and partly because I just cannot stay away. I know it might feel creepy, but my intentions are good, and I just can't help myself.

Yesterday, you got a little upset with me and asked me, "Chris, what do you want?"

I was surprised by the question, and I fumbled around and finally settled on a stupidly trite line, "I want you to be happy."

The way you spit out the words, "Thank you" showed just how unhappy you were.

Last night I thought about a better answer to your question.

Here it is:

I want to ask you out on that date.

I want to spend a whole Saturday afternoon walking around downtown holding hands and getting to feel comfortable together.

I want to sit outside at Santa Lucia's, my favorite Italian restaurant, have Lasagna, Caesar Salad and drink a bottle of their house Chianti with you. Decaf and cannoli for dessert. When I open the car door for you, I want you to thank me for a wonderful day and kiss me lightly on the cheek.

I want to spend Sunday aching to see you the next day.

I want you to smile a little bigger at our Monday morning meeting and be obvious about avoiding eye contact.

I want to bring you a cup of coffee and ask you out again, and I want you to smile and say yes.

On our second date, I want to take you dancing. I'm not very good, but I want to see you move your body to the music, and put your arms around me and hold me close. Between dances I want you feel comfortable enough to tell me about your childhood and some of your dreams. I want to listen. At the end of the date, I want you to kiss me at your doorstep for 5 minutes before insisting you must go inside.

On our third date, I want you to invite me into your kitchen for a drink before we leave for dinner. After two sips I want you to lean into me, kiss me, then take my hand and lead me to your bedroom.

I want to feel like crying at how beautiful you are as your dress slips off your shoulders in the half light. I want to take you in my arms and feel like I'll never let go.

I want to make you feel good. I want to hear you gasp as I slide my hand down between us. I want you to hold my hair and pull me to you as you cum with my tongue massaging your clitoris.

I want to feel us joined. I want you to bite my neck. I want to see you to throw your head back and groan from deep in your chest as you dig your fingernails into my back.

I want to wake up next to you in the morning.

I want to bring you flowers every day.

I want to meet your parents, siblings, and friends.

I want you to meet mine. I want them to love you immediately.

I want to live with you. I want to take out the trash and do the dishes. I want to learn how to cook your favorite things.

I want us to find secluded spots outdoors and make love quickly to avoid getting caught. I want it to be your idea some of the time. I want to slide my hand up your skirt in a restaurant. I want you to furrow your eyebrows in mock disapproval, look around a little then spread your knees enough to let me in. I want to take you in the back seat of the car because we couldn't wait until we got home.

I want to run out for Tampons at any time of the day or night if you need them.

I want you to put both hands on your face in surprise when I kneel in front of you to propose. I want you to say "Yes."

I want a small wedding with immediate friends and family- or a big one if you prefer.

I want to say "I Do", get cake smashed on my face, and carry you over the threshold- all that corny stuff.

I want to work hard at a job I don't hate to provide for us.

I want you to find fulfilling work that you love.

I want us to be intimate every day.

I want to watch your belly grow through pregnancy and feel the baby's first kicks.

I want to be there for the births of both our children- first a girl, then a boy. Hey, it's my list.

I want the boy to be named after my dad- maybe his middle name.

I want to change diapers and feed in the middle of the night. I don't promise not to get grumpy from time to time.

I want to read stories to them every night.

I want to teach them not to fear.

I want to help them dress in their Halloween costumes and walk them around the neighborhood. I want to say yes when they ask if they can have just one more piece of candy.

I want to meet their teachers and help them learn to read.

I want us to go to their soccer and tennis matches.

I want to build them a tree house in the back yard.

I want to take them on camping trips and teach them about the natural world.

I want to take them to the beach and teach them to bodysurf and throw a frisbee.

I want to give our son the "birds and bees" talk. I want you do take care of our daughter's.

I want you to continue inviting me to our wedding bed.

I want to teach them to drive.

I want to give our daughter's prom date the evil eye and tell him to keep his hands to himself.

I want to drop each kid off at their dorm freshman year.

I want to be there to console them over their heartaches.

I want to cry at their graduations and their weddings.

I want to have her hold out her hand to me for the Father of the Bride dance.

I want the two of us to help them move in to their first houses.

I want lots of grandchildren. I want to roll around on the floor with them and pick them up from school. I want to spoil them- just a little and give them a stern look through my eyebrows when they start acting up.

I want to live near them- even if we need to move.

I want to host big family dinners for holidays and non-holidays alike.

I want us to age gracefully. I want us to take care of ourselves and get plenty of exercise.

I want to remember all the wonderful days of our lives.

I want to have been a good husband.

I want to have been a good father.

I want to have been a good man.

I want us to have had a good life.

I know that's a lot. I may have just scared you away forever, but that's what I want, and you DID ask.