The Anti-Adventurer's League Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you wish a taste? You only have to ask."

Watching, Rika raised her eyebrows. Moments ago intent on bloody murder, the Elven vampire was beginning to tremble where she stood.

"Please." Lucianna breathed hungrily after a moment of resistence.

The she-troll smiled as she extended her finger to a point above the Elf's lips, even with her nose. Lucianna slowly tipped her chin up, opening her mouth. Her tongue peaked out and her eyes closed as she finally took Fear's fingertip into her mouth.

Even such a small taste of salty seed sent shivers down her spine and spread a moan-inducing heat down into her loins.

Shifting to prop herself up on one elbow while watching, Rika slid her free hand down to her sopping snatch. A part of her was rabidly intent on avenging herself for this affront, but it was being drowned out by her lust. The horned bitch gave off some sort of animal scent - like some kind of drug that brought on an overwhelming response. She was a little surprised it was effecting her vampiric cohort. Still, despite the anger that smoldered beneath the weight of lust, Rika was getting genuinely turned on now. She ran her fingers down between slick lips still sensitive from the brief fucking the she-troll had already given her.

After savoring for several long moments, Lucianna withdrew, with a firm suck, from Fear's digit. She opened her eyes when she felt large hands close around her upper arms. In something of a dream-like daze, she allowed herself to be moved. A shiver ran through her when her arm bumped the she-troll's twin masts.

"If you kneel below, you can try another taste while I see to your companion." Fear suggested when she had moved the elf to stand between herself and the table.

Lucianna reached out a hand to trail sharp-nailed fingers down over the contours of the she-troll's tummy. Then, without a word, she gracefully knelt and scooted back under the table.

"Mm, shall we continue, Fierce One?"

Fear moved one hand to the base of each of her great shafts. She she stepped closer, aiming the upper organ at Rika's slick lips and waiting hole, she angled the lower to disappear beneath the table.

Rika issued a rumbling purr of anticipation. Muscles flexing, she sat up enough to reach down and curl a hand loosely around Fear's approaching length. She let it glide up the moistened shaft, helping to guide it for easy entry. A most un-warriorly moan escaped her as the she-trolls swollen spear spread her emerald folds. Down below, Lucianna's crimson eyes slowly crossed as the dark, glorious head of Fear's cock inched steadily closer. The idea was now crossing her mind that if she managed to take the whole engorged head in her little mouth, it might prove difficult to get it back out. At least until the swelling went down.

From a deep corner of her depraved side echoed a perverse excitement at the thought. Having her mouth stretched into an 'O'. Feeling the throbbing on her tongue. The tip teasing her tonsils. Being forced to accomodate the nozzle of a figurative firehose hooked up to tremendous reserves of hot spunk.

Parting her lips to kiss the very tip, Lucianna realized that her earlier concern about size was redundant. Her fangs had fully elongated in response to her arousal. And while it was nothing the she-troll couldn't heal, probably taking a pair of fangs to the dick would put a damper on anyone's libido.

Vaguely disappointed, but too enthralled by the member at hand to dwell on it, she used her tongue and lips to taste and tease. Only the distraction of her spunk fetish kept her from biting down as her tongue slithered over the length of the veiny, blood rich rod.

Her ears were soon filled with the creaking of the table. It came apace with Rika's lusty grunts and moans, which in turn matched the rhythm of Fear's deep, steady thrusts. Moving so that the she-troll's shaft passed next to her face, she held her pale hands up to either side and lightly applied her pointed nails to the soft, taut skin.

Inching closer, Lucianna moved her hands to rest on the guardian's thick, muscular thighs. Dipping her head down and leaning in, she got a close look at the she-troll's weighty sack just before it swung forward to thump her square in the face. The vampiress gave an uncharacteristically alarmed exclamation out of sheer surprise. Or she would have, had she not been muffled by the jostling balls in their warm, musky sack.

Fear, meanwhile, bent her knees and drew her hips back far enough to smoothly lift up her lower shaft. In hitching back, she stroked her free hand along her upper shaft, collecting Rika's hot juices. With hardly a pause, she slicked her lower rod with these lubricating fluids while thrusting forth again. It was Rika's turn to loose a guttural exclamation of surprise as Fear plunged into both her holes simultaneously.

While Rika's nails carved furrows in the tabletop above, Lucianna rocked forward and back in time with Fear's increasing pace. She licked up rivulets of Rika's juices as they trickled down onto the she-troll's swaying sack. Deep in her own trance-like lust intoxication, she took no notice of Rika's cries growing louder and more desperate. Nor of Fear speaking up.

"Ah, huh, that's it... Fierce One," the she-troll huffed, her pleasure and exertion finally beginning to tell in her breathing, "Unh, ready yourself... to consummate... your penance."

A few moments later, Lucianna was pulled back a bit from her daze when Fear's monstrous balls rose with her building orgasm. Realizing dimly what was happening, the vampiress tipped her head back. Guessing at the tremendous loads of seed about to be released above, her mouth watered and her sex throbbed. Her crimson eyes widened as she noticed the first perceptible bulge roll up the she-troll's urethra.

With heavy groans akin to the sounds Rika had been making earlier, Fear tensed, breaking her rhythm as she pumped seemingly endless rivers of cum into Rika's helplessly quaking form. Not stopping or relaxing, she instead pulled back and out just as she was coming down from her peak. Her twin straining erections, once released, jumped with each pulse of pleasure, sending streams of salty goo arcing up to splatter down across Rika's trembling emerald breasts and tummy.

Even as she continued drenching Rika in her salty satisfaction, Fear hooked her arms under the she-orc's knees and pulled back a half step.

"Now, Fair One," she managed to half-gasp, "your just desserts."

Lucianna's mouth dropped open as she watched Rika's stretched holes slide out over the edge of the tabletop and into view directly above her. As Fear lowered the angle of her hold slightly, Rika's hips tilted. Her punished holes gaped, her asshole winking but unable to fully close. While Lucianna inhaled deeply, one hand working at her sopping sex, the first hints of an impending deluge appeared, filling Rika's holes.

The waiting vampiress loosed one brief, needful mewling sound before gravity and Rika's roiling musculature coaxed forth two dribbling flows of she-troll semen. Intent on the sight, she only just blinked her eyes shut in time for the intial torrent of cum to cascade down her forehead, painting her eyelids and cheeks.

A little bounce of Fear's powerful frame threw open the figurative floodgates. A waterfall of creampie cum laced with Rika's juices gushed out, running along the crack of Rika's ass to pour down on a panting Lucianna. The stream of hot seed danced over forehead, nose, and down, directly into the pale Elf's open mouth. And as the salty-sweet ambrosia filled her mouth, ran into one nostril, dribbled down her chin and neck, and spattered her clothes, Lucianna's mind blanked completely as she dropped into the most consuming, profound series of orgasms of her life - and undeath.

Whens he finally came around again, Lucianna found that she was sitting on the edge of the table, legs swinging over the side. Where Rika had been previously. The she-troll was gently daubing the cooling coating of cum from her cheeks with a scrap of linen. It seemed her eyes had already been cleaned off. As her wits returned to her, she glanced around.

Fear was again dressed - wearing what little she had worn when first she appeared. Lucianna noticed that there remained only a faint scar-like line to indicate where Rika had earlier chopped into the she-troll's leg. Rika had likewise redressed herself. She stood awkwardly near one corner of the table, arms crossed over her chest, steadfastly refusing to meet anybody's gaze. Lucianna noted her awkward posture, and realized that the half-orc woman must be unbearably sore.

The she-troll pinched the vampiress' pert nose with her cloth, then spat on a corner to clean a bit of glazing from her chin. Lucianna glowered a moment before snatching away the cloth to finish the job herself.

With a kindly smile, Fear backed off and straightened up. Lucianna slipped down to stand, leaning back against the table until she was sure could trust her legs.

"Come again, in peace, some time. I would be most pleased to help you in a more agreeable... less one-sided way." Fear offered.

Lucianna's eyes moved up and down the she-troll's figure, despite her disdainful body language. At length she cleared her throat, gave the faintest hint of a nod, and turned away.

"If you're not going to try to imprison or execute us, we'll be going now. Rika." the vampiress had returned to using High Elvish.

*

On their slow trek back out of the forest, the two agents spoke little. They did, however, manage an agreement to leave out certain events when they reported their failure to Lord Rook. With any luck the mysterious magic-user wouldn't discover their unintended sexual misadventure.

They also decided to report that they were confident they could secure a more preferable outcome, were they to pay another visit to the temple at a later date. Probably a couple of weeks at least, Rika suggested, walking gingerly.

12