Secret Menu

Story Info
Two girls visit a very unique hot dog restaurant.
8.5k words
4.67
35k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tea345
tea345
318 Followers

"Okay, you can open your eyes now. Ta-da! Impressive, isn't it?" said Lucy with an extravagant wave of her hands.

"It's... a hot dog place," said Claire. They sat together in Lucy's car in front of the shop. Claire looked up at the red and yellow sign that read Frankie's Fabulous Footlongs.

"You could at least pretend to be dazzled by my showmanship," pouted Lucy.

Claire rolled her eyes. Then she pressed her hands to her cheeks. "Ooh. Ahh," she said flatly.

"Meanie."

"Why did you bring me here, Lucy? We just ate two hours ago. I drive past this place all the time; what's so special about it?"

"We're here to order off the secret menu," Lucy said, bouncing in her seat.

"The what?"

"The secret menu! Y'know items that aren't on the regular menu. Only for people in the know," Lucy said, nudging Claire with an elbow and waggling her eyebrows. "Like when people get a burger with chicken patties instead of buns or a latte with a slice of cheesecake blended up in it."

Claire grimaced. "Why would anyone do that? I wouldn't eat that even if I was hungry. Which I am not."

"People are weird," Lucy said with a shrug.

"Present company excluded?" asked Claire.

Lucy gave her a light punch on the arm. Then her bright smile returned. "But we're not here for the food. The secret menu here has something a little extra."

"I'm on the edge of my seat," Claire said dryly.

Lucy told her.

Claire sat up. "No fucking way."

"Yes fucking way!"

Claire didn't buy it. "But how would that even work? How do they serve food and do that too? How would they keep that a secret? How did you even hear about this?"

"I heard some of the girls around campus talking about it," Lucy said.

"So you don't know for sure if this will work or not?"

"Well no. But you said you've always wanted to try one, right? Well here's your opportunity. What have we got to lose?"

"We could look like total idiots and get chased out the door." Claire's interest was piqued, but she was still worried about taking such a risk.

Lucy laughed sheepishly and rubbed the back of her head. "Yeah, there is that. Tell you what: you stand a bit behind and I'll order. If it turns out it's bullshit, I'll get in trouble and you can pretend you don't know me."

"You'd do that?" Claire asked.

"Of course. What are friends for?" Lucy smiled brightly.

The rest of Claire's anxiety melted away. "Thanks, Lucy." She sucked in a deep breath, steeling herself. "Okay, let's do this."

"Hell yes! Let's go get us some hot dogs."

The bell above the door jingled as they stepped inside. Lucy strode in with Claire a few steps behind her. The two friends were a study in contrasts. Lucy was a perky blonde with a pixie cut. On her athletic body, she wore a tank top and a pair of yoga pants that hugged her toned legs and round butt.

Claire had long, dark hair, and she wore thick-framed glasses. She was dressed in jeans and a baggy sweatshirt that couldn't quite hide the swell of her breasts. Lucy was always telling she should show off her figure more, but she hated being the center of attention.

At this time of day, the dining area was completely empty. Too late for lunch, but still too early for dinner. Perfect. Lucy had been hoping to avoid any lines or crowds.

The only other person in the room was the woman behind the counter. She was dark skinned and looked to be in her early thirties. Her black hair was tied up in a ponytail that poked out the back of her red hat. The rest of her uniform consisted of a polo shirt and shorts, the same red as her hat. The woman's head perked up when she heard the bell and she waved. "Hi there! Welcome to Frankie's Footlongs. May I take your order?"

Lucy stepped up to the counter. "Yes, please." She glanced at the woman's name tag. "Frankie." Must be the boss, she thought. "Can I get two futa footlongs. Extra hard. With special sauce."

Frankie looked up from her notepad. "I'm sorry; what was that again?"

Beads of sweat formed on Lucy's forehead and her smile started to falter. "Two futa footlongs?" Frankie's eyes narrowed as she stared at Lucy for a long moment. This woman had about a foot of height on her and her short sleeves showed off arms that were layered with muscle. She wouldn't have a problem picking Lucy up and throwing her out on her ass if she wanted to.

Frankie glanced between the two girls and gestured at them with her pen. "Are you two together? You each want your own footlongs?"

"Umm, yes. Please. Is there a problem with that?" Lucy perked up. Were the rumors actually true? Frankie wasn't getting angry, so that was a good start.

Frankie pursed her lips and tapped the pad with her pen. "A bit of a problem. I'm the only employee here at the moment. I do have someone coming in later. Let me give her a call to see if she could come in early."

"Oh no, that's not necessary," Lucy started, but Frankie already had her phone out and was dialing.

Frankie held up a finger. "One moment please." She hummed softly for a few moments while the phone rang then said cheerfully, "Hi Piper, it's Frankie. I know you're not scheduled to come in for another couple hours, but I've got two...," she glanced over at Lucy and Claire. "Very hungry customers here ordering a pair of footlongs and I was wondering if you could come in early and help me out? You can? Wonderful; thank you so much! We'll be in the back when you get here. Make sure you flip the open sign around and lock the door when you come in. See you soon, bye-bye!"

Frankie hung up and looked to her customers. "Great news: she'll be here in about ten minutes," she said with a big smile. "For now, why don't we head to the back." She beckoned them to come around the counter.

With a squeak of excitement, Lucy looped her arm through Claire's and pulled her along. They passed through a door marked for employees only and came into a small lounge area.

"When we built this room, we only intended it for two people at a time. It will be a bit cramped with four of us, but we'll figure it out," said Frankie. She steered two girls over to the couch that took up most of the room. They sat and she stood over them with hands on her hips. "Since we're about to get to know each other quite well, we should probably introduce ourselves. As you noticed earlier, my name's Frankie."

"I'm Lucy and my friend here is Claire. She's a little nervous." Lucy said the last part in a stage whisper. Claire swatted her arm.

Frankie chuckled warmly. "No need to be nervous. We pride ourselves on our friendly customer service. But just so we're on the same page: what did Lucy tell you about what we do here?"

"That everyone who works here are women with, uhh, dicks. And that if you order a certain thing, like a secret password or something, the employee will let you... suck their dicks," Claire said. During her explanation, her face got redder and redder until she looked like a tomato.

"Yep, that pretty much covers it," Frankie said with a nod. "Is that what you want?"

Claire swallowed heavily. "Yes. I've wanted to be with someone like you for a long time. It's been a fantasy of mine."

"Glad to here it, cutie. I promise we'll live up to your expectations. But we do a little bit more than just blowjobs here." She opened a small cupboard next to the couch and pulled out two bottles. One red and one yellow. Then she left the room for a moment and came back with a bun. "This is a hot dog restaurant after all. We need to stick to the theme."

Frankie hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and pushed them down. Long, well-toned legs were revealed and a pair of panties with an unmistakable bulge in them. "Ready?" she asked. The two girls nodded slowly, both of their eyes locked on Frankie's bulge.

Frankie slipped her panties off. The breath went out of Lucy and Claire as the secret of the secret menu was revealed. The thick cock wasn't even hard and yet it was still impressively long. Behind it hung a pair of smooth, weighty balls.

Picking up the red condiment bottle and shaking it, Frankie said, "Let's get started, shall we?"

"Is that the special sauce that Lucy ordered?" asked Claire.

"No, the special sauce is right here." Frankie cupped her balls in one hand and gently rolled them between her fingers. "Made fresh every day," she said with a chuckle. "But you're gonna have to work a little if you want a taste."

"That's okay! We're hard workers," said Lucy. "But may I ask, is that actually ketchup and mustard?" She pointed at the two bottles.

Frankie shook her head. "We found out pretty quickly that the tastes of ketchup, mustard, and dick don't go well together. And you do not want mustard on such a sensitive spot," she said, grimacing. "The sauces are strawberry and butterscotch flavored. It's nicer for everyone that way."

With one hand, Frankie folded the bun around her length and with the other she applied the two condiments. Using short zigzags, she coated her cock in the sweet sauces. When her entire shaft was covered, she put the bottles down and started to stroke the bun up and down her shaft.

"Do you two want to start taking your tops off?" asked Frankie. "It will definitely help me get all the way up." Lucy practically leapt out of her shirt, stripping it and her bra off and tossing them in the corner. Claire was a bit more hesitant, only taking her sweatshirt off and revealing her bra that strained to hold her ample tits.

"C'mon, Claire," said Lucy. "Let the twins out; it's just us girls here." She leaned over to unclasp her friend's bra. Claire blushed, but let Lucy undress her. With a showman's flourish, Lucy pulled the bra away. Despite the massive size of her tits, they were still delightfully perky. Cute, pink nipples capped them off.

"Holy crap, I always forget how big these are," breathed Lucy. "How do you keep them hidden?" She rested her chin on Claire's shoulder and reached around to cup both of them in her hands. First, she jiggled them playfully with the tips of her fingers. Then she sunk her whole hands in, squeezing and bouncing the bountiful breasts. "Are these big boobies enough to get you hard?" Lucy asked, looking up at Frankie.

"Oh yeah, both of you look damn good," said Frankie. The sight of two pairs of perky boobs bouncing into view and the two girls drooling over her cock would have her hard in no time. With her free hand, she went in for a quick squeeze to each of their titties.

Claire knew she should be mortified to have her boobs out like this, especially in front of someone she'd known for all of ten minutes. But Lucy was her friend and she trusted her. Felt safe with her here, and Frankie had been a perfect host so far. Maybe this would be fun after all. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Lucy was staring at the rising cock in front of them. Although her eyes were there, her fingers were still idly playing with her nipples.

Lucy and Claire watched with rapt attention as the cock grew before their eyes. Frankie stroked the bun up and down her cock, smearing the condiments all over her shaft. The bun acted as a convenient measuring stick. When Frankie first tucked her cock in, it fit the bun almost perfectly. But as her cock swelled, the head began to peek out of one side. Soon the bun looked almost comically small wrapped around her massive sausage.

"Umm, how big is that bun?" Claire asked, her eyes never leaving the engorged cock.

"Six inches. You wanted a footlong, didn't you? Well here's the real deal," Frankie said. She took the used bun away and tossed it in a nearby trash can. Her cock now stood up fully erect, the dark shaft coated in red and yellow condiments. "So who wants the first taste?"

Lucy and Claire tore their eyes away from the cock and glanced at each other. "Together?" Claire asked.

"Together," Lucy replied. They leaned forward and pressed their tongues to the crown of Frankie's cock.

They both moaned as the sweet taste of the sauces spread over their tongues. They painted the head with soft licks, cleaning off every bit of syrup. Once it was clean and shining with their saliva, Claire took the whole head into her mouth. Her eyes closed and she whimpered as she gently nursed on the plump head.

Lucy pressed her cheek to Claire's. "Let me have some of that," she whispered. Claire slowly let the cock slip form her mouth, soft lips gliding over the smooth tip. Lucy was there to catch it, slurping it up before it even fully left Claire's mouth. She sucked on it for a few moments before passing it back the same way. The two of them shared their treat like this, making out with each other with the lucky cock head between them.

Lucy reluctantly pulled away and leaned back on the couch. "Fuck, that's good," she said, licking the last traces of syrup off her lips. "I don't want to get greedy. I'll wait for my own; you can have this one all to yourself."

Other than a few soft moans, Frankie had stayed quiet during their first tasting of her cock. She had her hands on her hips as she looked down on them with a smile on her face.

Claire shook her head. "I don't want to get too far ahead of you. I can wait, too." She looked past Frankie. There were several pictures pinned to the wall behind her. "What are those?"

"It's our little wall of fame. They're other customers who have ordered off the secret menu," Frankie said. She stepped aside so they could see. The wall featured about two dozen photos. All of them showed women in various states of undress. Each of them looked into the camera with wide smiles or tired looks of satisfaction. And all of them had a monster cock either in their mouths or draped across their faces. Claire was able to recognize Frankie's thick, dark length in a few of the pictures, but most of them showed dicks of various shapes and colors.

Lucy pointed to one of the pictures. "Holy shit, we know her!" Claire followed her finger to see a picture of a curly-haired redhead grinning up into the camera with a plump cock head resting on her outstretched tongue.

"Oh you do?" Frankie said. "I had the pleasure of serving her myself, and I can say she's very talented."

Lucy wasn't going to be outshined. "Well we're pretty talented, too. We'll give you and your girl the best damn blowjobs you've ever had. Right, Claire?"

"Right!"

"I bet you will. You're off to a good start. How about we get back to it," Frankie said. Slowly, she took hold of Claire's head and steered her back to her eager cock.

The entrance bell rang. Everyone looked over and soon a tall, auburn haired woman wearing the same red uniform as Frankie hustled in to the room. "I got here as fast as I could, boss. Where do you need me?"

"You're right on time, Piper. One footlong for this young lady here," said Frankie, pointing at Lucy.

"Coming right up!" Piper said cheerfully. She squeezed behind Frankie and stood in front of Lucy. "Hi there! My name's Piper and I'll be your footlong today," she said with a peppy smile. Then she promptly dropped her shorts.

"Hi Piper; I'm Lucy. Nice to meet you," Lucy said. She took Piper's cock in her hand and shook it in greeting. Both of them giggled.

"So you want the works?" Piper asked, grabbing the condiment bottles.

"Hmm, I think I'll just have the strawberry," Lucy said.

"You got it!" Piper put the bun around her shaft and started to stroke. Compared to Frankie, Piper took a much more artistic approach when she applied the syurp. She made little designs down her length with deft flicks of her wrist. Like her boss, she grew to an absolutely monstrous size, so there was plenty of room for her to work. Stars, swirls, and finally a heart right on the head. "There you go. Bon appétit!"

"Wow!" Lucy said with a grin. "All this is for me? Good thing I'm a girl with a big appetite."

Lucy gently took hold of Piper's cock, being careful not to smudge the designs. She looked over at Claire, who had ahold of Frankie's messy shaft. They grinned at each other and bumped the tips of the two cocks together. "Cheers!" they both declared. Then they turned back to their meals and opened wide.

Lucy slid the plump head across her tongue and closed her lips around it. She started to bob her head, taking a little more of the shaft in her mouth with each forward thrust. The pink sauce smeared across her lips as they glided over the hard meat. Sweetness blossomed across her tastebuds mixed with the heady taste of Piper's cock.

Claire had gotten tired of shy kisses and was laying long licks up the entire length of Frankie's cock. Collecting as much of the syrups as she could. The combination of flavors was delicious. She licked Frankie's cock like a lollipop, lapping up every last bit of sweetness. Then she got back to where she left off, sucking the tip back into her mouth. Turning her head sideways, she rubbed the crown against the soft inside of her cheek, making her cheek bulge like a chipmunk's. Bracing her hands on Frankie's hips, she bobbed up and down the thick shaft.

Piper tried to fight her growing urge, but eventually she gave in. "Oh, fuck! God, that feels so good!" she moaned loudly. She winced. "Uhh, sorry, boss. I didn't know if we were allowed to make noise or not."

Frankie patted her on the back reassuringly. "Don't be silly, Piper. Of course you can talk or moan if you want. You're allowed to enjoy your work." She looked down at Claire bobbing dotingly on her cock and let out of low moan of pleasure herself. "It does feel wonderful, doesn't it?"

Piper bit her lip and swooned. She rested her hands on Lucy's head and softly petted her short hair. "It's amazing. There's nothing better than a blowjob."

"Well I can think of one thing that's better," Frankie said with a laugh. "How are you two doing?" she asked her customers. "Is everything to your satisfaction?"

Lucy pulled off Piper's cock with a satisfying pop. She pressed her fingers to her mouth in a chef's kiss. "Mwah! Absolutely delicious. My compliments to the chef," she said, winking up at the two futas.

"Mmm-hmm," Claire moaned around the cock in her mouth.

"That's what we like to hear," said Frankie. "We serve only the finest meats here."

"Yep, only the best for our loyal customers," Piper added.

"And don't forget: your footlongs also come with a complimentary pair of nuts," Frankie said. Lifting her cock out of Claire's hands and holding it against her belly, she presented her bulging nut sack.

"How generous. I think I'll have a taste," Claire said. She gave the sack an experimental lick. With a look of concentration, she rolled the flavor around her mouth, letting it spread over her taste buds. Finally, she smacked her lips and smiled up at Frankie. "A little salty, a little sweet. The perfect mix of flavors. Scrumptious!"

"You must have a very refined palate," said Frankie.

"I know I don't! I just know these are some tasty nuts!" Lucy said before cramming one of Piper's balls into her mouth.

Piper let out an "ooh" of surprise before moaning with a big, happy smile on her face. "I'm glad you like them. Don't be shy now. My nuts are big enough to make a whole meal out of."

Lucy released the nut she'd been sucking on. "Don't mind if I do," she said. Then she slurped up Piper's other nut and started to give it the same lavish treatment.

The two dickgirls purred as their balls were worshipped. Some of the syurp had dripped down the shafts onto their hanging sacks and the girls seemed only too happy to clean them up. Wet, pink tongues slid over the loose skin, coating it in warm saliva, and soft lips massaged the sensitive orbs.

Releasing the nut from her mouth, Claire leaned back to admire the whole picture. Frankie's balls looked to have gotten even bigger.

"These nuts are so fucking huge! I'll bet you're cooking up a lot of secret sauce in there, aren't you?," Claire said. She went back in for another taste. Bouncing one ball playfully on the tip of her tongue before closing her lips around it in a loving smooch.

tea345
tea345
318 Followers