The Antisocial One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why?" Becky asked again crossing her arms.

"Going to move my stuff to a storage unit before Tuesday then look for a place."

"But Tate, where are you going to stay then?" Cindy asked in surprise.

"Motel," Tate said helping to unload the trunk.

"I don't like it," Becky said shaking her head. Knowing how she be alone in that house without him.

"I can't stay here anymore, and I'm not putting up with her crap any longer either," Tate said as he passed carrying his and Cindy's bags into the house.

"Then I'll go," Becky said as the last bag sat on the concrete of the driveway, "plus I can pick us up something for dinner. At least this way you can have one last good meal in this home before you are gone from it," she said moving up to him. Her head bowed, the tips of her fingers played along top of the brass buckle of his belt. "I know you never liked it here, but I hope you liked it when we were around."

"Of course," Tate said causing Becky to look up, "Becky you're my sister, you and Cindy are the only ones I truly love nothing is ever going to change that, okay?" he said hugging her the best he could due to his loaded down arms.

"O-okay," Becky said weakly. "You'll let us come with you right?"

"Sure, if you want that is. Although, won't it be weird bringing guys home at night with your brother around?" Becky's cheeks flooded with heat unable to answer his question. "But whatever," Tate said shrugging his shoulders, "if you're okay with that then so am I. I know you and Cindy aren't like me. I'll try to keep out of the way if you do bring one over. Though don't know how you won't, I'm surprised you haven't already," he said shooting her a coy smirk as he walked to the house.

"I haven't done so is because I already live with that man," Becky whispered low before diving back into the drivers seat.

With his belongs safely stored in the storage unit across town praying that his mother won't bother to look that far. Tate looked out the window of the plane noting the gray overcast sky on that early Tuesday morning. He had never been on a plane before and the way his sisters were snuggling up to him made it hard to get comfortable. His mind just couldn't help focusing on how their breasts pressed against him, nor could he brush off the fact that their thighs pinned his hands in place in-between their legs feeling the heat radiating off of their mounds. He knew if anyone looked they would be able to see the tent that had formed from their gentle caressing. Letting out a breath as the Captian spoke of the intercom. Thinking that now they would release their hold on his hands, so he could buckle himself in; however, that was not the case as Becky and Cindy did that for him after they had buckled in themselves. Their breath heavy in his ear as they stroked his hard member through his jeans. Tate caught glances shot his way as those within viewing watched as his sisters toyed with his manhood.

"Tate, I promised you were going to enjoy this time away with me," Becky whispered wantonly, "I meant every word of it. However, I think this week is going to show you things about us you never thought about before; and it's okay to be nervous we are your sisters after all. We only what is best for you, we always have. You know we are the only ones you can trust never to hurt you."

"Oh yes, the things I'm going to show you, my darling little brother what men have dreamt about me perform on them," Cindy said as the engines vibrated as the plane roared down the runway. "Once the Captian gives the okay to move about the cabin that is," she purred before tugging on his ear. After a few minutes of his sisters teasing him to no end Tate thought he couldn't take it anymore, then his heart leaped to his throat as Cindy's eyes flared hungrily at the ding and the Captain telling the passengers they were free to move about the cabin. Cindy sat up like a prairie dog looking around for the flight attendant. "Come with me," Cindy said quickly taking Tate by the wrist. Tate looked back only to see Becky smiling sinfully waving as Cindy led him to the airplanes lavatory. Cindy's head darted back and forth quickly before shoving her brother into the washroom. "Now," she said her eyes running down Tate's body lustfully. Her fingers locking the door as Tate's ass hit the wall. "Time to show you isn't it baby brother?"

"Umm... Cindy what are you doing?" Tate asked wondering why he was acting like a virgin given the look in his sister's eyes.

"Tate, I did tell you, didn't I?" Cindy asked taking a step forward. Smirking inwardly liking how she could banish that confidence she had seen all week when he was around other women. It felt at least to her that she was the experienced woman and Tate was the virgin boy about to realize that she was about to rock his world. That was when she pounced on her brother. Never giving him a moment to gather his wits as her tongue explored his mouth. Cindy nearly melted when she felt his arms wrapping around her. Moaning as his hands came to a rest on her ass, rubbing her clit against his bulge as Tate squeezed her taut ass. "Now before we draw the ire of the passengers," Cindy said with a sinful smirk her hands leading the way as she sank to her knees. Her nose ran up the length of his denim cover cock inhaling its scent. Listening to the light moan that escaped his lips as she gently nibbled on that hard pole. Loving the fact that she could please him.

"C-Cindy?!" Tate said as quietly as he could so not to draw attention to them.

"Shhh, just enjoy what your sister is going to do for you," Cindy said looking up at him. She had been waiting for this since the night she had shared his bed as she lowered his zipper. Her breath was stolen as his cock sprung out from the confines of his pants. Watching it twitch as her breath flowed over that reddish-purple crown. Smirking as Tate's nails dragged up the wall when her tongue teased his head. "Does my brother like having his cock head teased, hmm?" Cindy asked reaching out wrapping her hand around his shaft enjoying how its heat soaked into her skin.

"Y-yes," Tate said his voice trembling.

"Good, as you should," Cindy said before her lips parted sinking down onto her brother's cock. She prayed that all the videos she had watched were paying off. She wanted this to be pleasurable for her brother. That was why she had spent countless hours surfing the net on how to give a man an exquisite blowjob. Her left hand rested on Tate's right thigh feeling his muscles tremble as her tongue glided along his cock. Glancing up, her heart swelled seeing how she could please her little brother and hoped this wasn't the last time she would be able to taste his hard tool. Playing with his sack as she tried out every move she has seen on his pole. Smirking around his cock as Tate placed his hand on the back of her head. From what she had seen this was a sign that Tate was enjoy her sucking him off. She too was getting aroused by the act as well. Her left hand reached between her legs. Feeling how her pussy was getting wetter by the second as his cock rested on her tongue. She couldn't wait to finally know what it would feel like having Tate firmly planted deep within her cunt.

"Sis...I'm going to...," Tate began to say before sucking in a breath becoming lost in the euphoria that flooded his mind.

"That's it Tate cum for your sister," Cindy said with a string of saliva attaching the two together, "your sister is always going to be here to take care of you, and the only place your cum is ever going to be is either in my stomach or my pussy," she said before returning to her task.

"F-fuck," Tate grunted as his sperm shot out from the tip of his cock.

Cindy feverishly worked his cock, so she could have every drop of her long awaited treat. Gooseflesh raced across her skin as his seed sat pooled on her tongue. She watched as his chest heaved trying to gather breath. Slowly opening her mouth, sticking out her tongue to show her brother the prize he had given her. Making Tate watch as she swallowed his load.

"Now let's put this back in," Cindy said sensuously as her breasts pressed in his chest. Her hand becoming slick with her saliva as she gently placed his cock back into his pants. She had no desire to harm that tool that she would soon be servicing for the rest of her years. To do so would only hinder their trip and what they had planned once they were alone in that hotel room. "Did you enjoy it?" Cindy asked a predatory smile danced across her lips at his nod. "Good. Your woman (and I am your woman Tate), should always make sure that her man is taken care of; and that is what I plan to do from now on," she said before kissing him and zipping up his pants only to have the two of them jump as a knock came upon the door.

"Hurry up in there," a grumbling a male voice that filtered through the door.

"Hmpf. The nerve interrupting my time with my man," Cindy huffed wiggling her nose at the door, "but at least I got to show you, well when your awake anyway," she giggled at Tate's gapping mouth.

"Come on!" the man's fist banged on the door. The portly man quickly straightened out his suit jacket and tie catching the first hints of Cindy. Licking his lips ogling Cindy's ass as she walked back to her seat. "Well?!" the man huffed seeing Tate still standing there thunderstruck.

"Hello Tate," Becky cooed snuggling up to her brother as he retook his seat. "Miss? May I get a blanket?" she asked as the flight attendant walked by on her rounds to serve the first-class passengers.

"Certainly," the woman said eager to help the polite woman. "Here you are, is there anything else I can help the three of you with?"

"No...," Becky began to say doubting that the woman would give her the knowledge on where she could fuck her brother on the five hour flight, "this will do for now," she said smiling up at the woman as Becky spread out the blanket over hers, Tate's, and Cindy's lap. All to hide what she was going to do from the rest of the passengers and crew.

"Well, if there is anything I can do you just let me know, okay?" the woman said in a cheery tone.

"I will," Becky said sweetly, yet quickly adding to herself, "now go away I have things to do and to show my brother."

Three hours had passed Becky wanted to make sure the rest of the first-class passengers were either asleep or too distracted to notice what was about to happen. Quickly glancing over at Cindy as she napped against Tate's shoulder. A sly smile formed on her lips knowing she hadn't felt Tate's touch like she has on her aching mound. A mound that had been longing for the past three hours to be toyed with and there was only one man that she wanted to feel in-between her legs.

"Tate," Becky whispered into his ear as Tate leaned on his right hand proofreading his book before sending it off.

"Hmm?" Tate mumbled as he scrolled the screen up with his finger.

"I need you, right now," Becky said in a lecherous purr.

"What now?!" Tate whispered turning his head still a little shaken by his complete and sudden nervousness as his sister sucked him off. That wasn't like him one bit, however, he had never actually been in love with anyone he had slept with in the past; regardless if it was his sister to Tate love was love there was no different shades of it.

"I said," Becky said pressing her body closer to him, her nose an inch away from his. She needed to feel his lips on hers. To pour all the emotions she had harbored for so many years into that single embrace. "I. Need. You," she stated before claiming his lips as her own. Her mind was lost as his tongue explored her mouth as did hers. What happened in seconds felt like hours to her feeling her heart race after finally being able to experience it. She knew Cindy had kissed Tate several times already, yet she had one kiss on that porch. Now she knew there would be others many more others. That didn't stop Becky from savoring the way their lips melded together as she pulled away. "I don't think we can get away with going to the bathroom like you and Cindy did," Becky said sneakily undoing the snap button of her jeans. Slightly lifting her hips without Tate knowing, pushing her pants down to her upper thighs to give her room for what she was about to do. "But as I have said I need you, and I don't think I can wait any longer," she said taking hold of his left hand. Slipping it underneath the blanket, watching his eyes as his fingers brushed along the thin, lacy, delicate material of her panties she had worn just for him.

"Feel your sister Tate, feel the woman that has loved you for longer than you know," Becky said before sucking on his lower lip. Opening her legs wider allowing Tate to push her panties to the side. She knew how moist her labia were, she has been thinking of this moment once they had stepped onto the plane. She prayed that Tate enjoyed the feel of her womanhood. Sucking in a breath, her hand flew to her mouth to keep from alerting the other passengers. Her muscles trembled as the pads of his fingers teased her pink, swollen lips as they danced up and down her slit. Her nails dug into his left thigh as those same fingers lifted the hood that hid her aching bud. Pressing her back against the seat, peering through her long lashes watching her brother's reaction to her reaction as Tate gently circled her clitoris with his middle finger. Biting down on her lower lip as he sped up bringing her to the point of climaxing. "Make me cum Tate, I want you to taste the woman that you drive wild," Becky said trying to keep her voice below a whisper. Her legs snapped shut like a Venus-flytrap as her core went into meltdown. " Oh God," she said breathlessly, her eyes widen as Tate teased her entrance as her cream flooded her canal. "Yes," Becky nodded before mouthing "do it, fuck me."

Her back arched, her thighs rubbed together as Tate eased his fingers into her hot cunt. Feeling those fingers surging, plunging, wiggling inside of her touching her like she hoped he could. Biting down on the collar of her shirt as Tate bottomed out at the third knuckle. Becky couldn't help but feel her juices flooding her channel as Tate rubbed on that rough patch rapidly. Her grip turned deadly on the armrests of her seat, while her mind begged her brother not to stop. Instinctively pinching her nipples as she rode those orgasmic fingers giving them a little tug through her bra.

"Oh God, oh God, Tate I'm going to cum. Please can I cum on your fingers?" Becky pleaded only wishing to mark her brother as her own. Upon seeing that smirk of his she knew he had given her the go ahead. Her folds clamped down on his fingers, her body quaked as her womb flooded her veins with Oxytocin. Feeling her brother softly rubbing her clit, slowly moving his fingers as she ground her mound against them as she rode out her orgasm. Hissing as his fingers slipped from her oversensitive cunt. Her tongue pressed against the philtrum of her middle lip watching Tate suck her juices from his fingers. "So, does your sister taste good?"

"Mmmhmm," Tate said with a guileful smile.

"Does that mean you might want to taste your sister at the source?" Becky asked trying to gather breath.

"Depends," Tate said with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"On?"

"If you're going to return the favor."

"Of course," Becky smirked fixing her panties before pulling up her pants, "any good sister needs to make sure that this," she said reaching under the blanket. Slipping her hand into his pants, wrapping her fingers around Tate's cock. "Is well taken care of and I mean to do just that. However, first, we'll have to wait until we land. I don't want these people watching as I...," Becky said leaning into him. Her lips pressed right against his ear. "Suck on my brother's thick, hard, yummy cock."

Tate almost blow his load right then and there hearing his big sister talking in such a manner. Never before had he ever heard her speak so lustfully. He could grow to like this side to her. He already knew how attractive she was, and he did think she was just a shy woman. Never in his wildest dreams did he think his sisters could be so licentious, and he was going to enjoy every moment of it. Who was he to pass up what they were so willing to give. Wouldn't that make him a bad brother if he forewent their desires and emotions because it seemed wrong? To Tate right and wrong didn't really matter to him only if the ends justified the means.

"So tell me sis, just how long have the two of you been planning this?" Tate asked enjoying how Becky had yet to let go of his rod.

"Since camp, however, I've been wanting you for since you were thirteen," Becky said resting her head on his shoulder with a satisfied smile on her face. She knew how good Cindy was at getting her off, and she wasn't complaining about her sister's skill; yet it was an entirely different experience when the man she loved performed it. Where she could finally show him what kind of sexual woman she truly was.

"I see," Tate mumbled as he went back to work. "Is that also why you wanted to join me on my trip?"

"No, but it is a pleasant bonus. We'll be in a city that doesn't know us. Doesn't know that we are related. Doesn't know how much I want to fuck you right now," Becky whispered into his ear giving his cock a gentle squeeze. Tate shifted in his seat clearing his throat unable to form a coherent sentence. "Now we'll speak more about this later, okay? You get back to your work. I don't want to be the one that hinders your thought process."

Tate, Becky, and Cindy hustled through the terminal making their way to the baggage claim. Pulling out his phone checking his text message from his agent on who was supposed to meet him. Only to feel Cindy tugging on his sleeve pointing to the female driver holding up a sign with his name on it.

"Hello Mr. Miller, Jacob sent me to drive you to your hotel and escort you around during your stay," the woman said eyeing the two women at his side. "Jacob didn't inform me you would traveling with two others."

"We're sorry," Becky said stepping forward holding out her hand, "we just couldn't allow our brother here to travel so far from home alone."

"Ah," the woman nodded, "I can understand that, but I'm afraid the firm only paid for Mr. Millers room."

"No worries, I'll handle it," Tate said cutting in.

"Then shall we?" she said gesturing to the doors.

"Wow!" Cindy and Becky said in awe as they traveled through downtown LA. While they weren't a fan of the smug, however, they could see the mystic of the city.

"We'll be arriving at your hotel in a few minutes. I do hope you enjoyed your flight here?" the woman asked looking into the rear view mirror.

"It was...," Tate began to say glancing over at his sisters, "very informative."

"First time on a plane I take it?"

"How can you tell," Tate chuckled.

"We all had that look once upon a time," she said taking a left pulling into the half moon entrance way of the unloading zone of the five star hotel. "Well here we are," she said holding the door open for Becky. "Jacob told me that he has reserved room 354 for you. I don't know if they have a free room near it. I'm sure the three of you will want to stay on the same floor. If you have to switch rooms please inform Jacob first before you do anything, so the firm can adjust for the increase of the room if there is one that is. Also I'll be here at nine o'clock sharp to take you to our offices. So look sharp as per Jacob's request."

"Umm, is there like a suit store close to here?" Tate asked unaware he would have to dress more formal than what clothes he had brought with him.

"No need for that, just inform the front dress and they will send someone from one of the tailor shops up to your room unless of course you wish to call a cab to take you to one," the woman said closing the trunk after setting their bags onto the curb. "I'm sorry I can't do it myself I have to head back and pick up another client at the airport."

1...345678