The Antisocial One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,776 Followers

"I don't know if I can. The two of you have the tightest pussies I've ever fucked," Tate grunted.

"Well try, alright," Cindy said winking at him. Tapping her dance floor telling her sister to get back her meal.

"Oh baby! I don't know how much more I can take," Becky moaned. Not that she didn't love being fucked by Tate, yet her pussy wasn't accustom to the pounding he was giving her.

"Then I'll take her place. You have been fucking her longer then you did with me," Cindy said before teasing Becky's clit with her tongue. Watching how she instantly came on Tate's rod.

"Okay," Tate said out of breath. Knowing it would give him a moment or two to catch his breath.

Cindy's hand ran along Becky's chest as she rested on her side. Their fingers interweaved connecting the two of the together as it should be. Knowing that this was how it was always meant to be.

"Tate come, I want you on top, so I can look into your eyes as you make love to me," Cindy said lovingly. Becky's fingers trailed up Tate's sweaty back as he moved in-between Cindy's legs. Watching her sister as her back arched as Tate entered her. "Yes! That is where your cock will always belong. Inside of my hot pussy," she said wrapping her arms around his chest pressing Tate against her chest. Wrapping her legs around his waist hearing his balls slapping against her ass. Biting into Tate's shoulder loving the fucking Tate was giving her. "Make me cum, please! Your sister needs to cum once more on your cock before you cum."

Tate steadied himself with on hand on the ceiling peering down at his kneeling sister's. Whose tongues waited to catch his flying semen. Grunting as Tate stroked his cock splattering his sisters' bodies in his hot spunk. Breathing heavily watching his sisters wiggling around the bed to clean each other of his cum.

"So everything you hoped for?" Tate asked wiping the sweat from his brow with his used towel.

"Yes!" they said in unison before giggling at each other.

"Can we fuck again?" they said as one. Their heads snapped towards one another giving each other a light shove.

"Sure. Just after I'm done reading the screenplay, alright," Tate said knowing they were going to need another shower.

"Okay!" They said before pulling Tate down onto the bed.

Tate stared at himself in the mirror straightening out his tie. Listening to the light sounds of his sisters sleeping in the next room. He doubted they would have the energy to wake up so early this morning not after what happened last night. Not that he could blame them. That was his first and second threesome he had ever had; and he suspected there would be a great deal more of them in the near future. Opening up his phone deleting the number he used to call into the escort service. Knowing that he would no longer be need it. However, Tate did keep all the pictures and the phone numbers of the girls from the youth group. He so wasn't going to delete those what man in their right minds would delete freely given nude pics. Although he did enjoy the sight of Darlene's and Millie's pussies. Maybe, just maybe he'll take them up on their offers.

"I have to go," Tate whispered into Becky's ear before placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Nah uh, get back here and give your sisters a real kiss," Becky said rolling over exposing her bare breast to him.

"Yes, you can't leave without one," Cindy said sleepily rubbing her eyes.

Staring smugly at his refection in the metal doors of the elevator. Knowing everything was going to change after this day. Stepping out onto the lobbies tile floor, his dress shoes squeaking waving to Dale as he headed to the doors.

"Good morning, Mr. Miller. I hope you slept well last night," his driver asked holding the door open for him.

"Like a baby," Tate smiled warmly before she shut the door.

A week had passed since Tate arrived in LA. With the contract signed and the check for the movie rights burning a hole in his pocket. Tate Miller was looking forward to lounging in a motel room in peace away from his mother. He didn't know how long it was going to take to hunt for a house, yet as he said his goodbyes to his sisters. A sense of loneliness pegged his heart as he watched them drive away. He knew it was going to take some time for his check to clear. A quarter of a million dollars was a lot of money and Tate wasn't going to burn through it. No. He needed to be smart to show his mother once and for all time she was wrong.

A month of house hunting was tedious for Tate; however, he did finally find the home he and his sisters would enjoy until they were out of school. The few times they were able to sneak out of the house, so their mother wouldn't grow suspicious wasn't enough for him. Oddly, Tate missed them deeply. Which was strange for someone so antisocial, when he enjoyed his solitude over the company of others. There were nights he laid in his motel bed texting his sisters late into the night. Sexting with his own sisters wasn't something he ever think was going to happen. The videos they sent him as they fucked one another was about the only thing that got him through his month long search. Once he had informed them that he had signed the lease for the place not to far from their college Tate had to hold the phone away from his ear at their combined joyous squeals. Sending them the pictures of the place he had took during his walk through the week before. How he felt his smile spreading across his face hearing how his sisters love it.

Now as he waited on the porch of his new home, leaning against a column waiting on his sisters to arrive. Tate pondered what will have in store for them in the coming years. His ears perked at the sound of a heavy duty engine approaching. Turning in time to see the telltale colors of a U-Haul truck.

"Tate!" Becky shouted jumping out of her car. Her hair whipping through the air as she ran into his arms. "I've missed you so much!" she said rubbing her cheek against his.

"Hey! Don't hog him," Cindy said pushing Becky out of the way. Grapping a handful Tate's ass as she brought him into a crushing hug.

"I've missed the two of you too," Tate said bring them into a hug once again. The sun began to set on the three of them unaware of the person spying on them from afar.

The End.

Epilogue.

Two years had passed since Tate had moved out from underneath his mother's nose. With his royalties from his books and two and a third movie on the way Tate was set. Keeping to his word having bought a large plot of land deep within the mountains he waited for the days that he could sit on his porch and not see a soul in sight. Watching as the movers lock down the truck Tate knew he would never be coming back to this town, at least not if he could help it. Becky and Cindy snuggled up to him nuzzling his neck as they stood in their now empty living room, where they had shared so many laughs and quite a few fights.

"This is it Tate, our life will official start once we get home," Becky said dreamily waiting for this day where they could be out in the sun acting like a married couple should.

"Yes, I can't wait to test out the hot tub. The things I've been wanting to do to you in it while we waited for the house to be built," Cindy purred. "You sure you don't want to bury the hatchet with Mom?"

"Quite sure," Tate said looking at his four wheel drive truck he had bought for the times when the snow got to heavy to drive in. What he told his mother was true. He never went home again. What or if she cared that her only son never spoke to her, never visited her he couldn't care. To his mind his mother made her bed along time ago. Whether she wanted to be a part of her grandchildren's lives that was up to Cindy and Becky. He wasn't going to keep them from allowing their soon-to-be born children from her. However, Tate was unaware that for the past two years someone had been spying on their actives. That very same person was about to make herself known. "What the hell! Did either of you tell her where I lived?!" Tate asked his fist clenching as his mother's car blocked their driveway as the moving trucked pulled away.

"No! We would never do that to you Tate," Becky said shaking her head.

"We know you would hate us if you did," Cindy said trying to sooth her brother.

"Then how does she know?!" Tate asked filling his muscles tense as his mother stomped towards their front door.

"So," Amanda said throwing open his front door, "my insane son enjoys fucking his sisters' does he?" she asked with an arrogant smirk. "Did you think I would not know what my deviant children have been doing for the past two years? Did you honestly think you could ever escape me?" Amanda asked noticing her daughters growing bellies. "That you could keep my children and grandchildren from me? You may hate me son, but I am and will always be your mother. Nothing you do or try will ever take that away. So you better have room for me in your new house because you are never going to leave me again," she said slowly taking off her suit jacket. Tate, Becky, and Cindy glanced at one another as their mother lowered the zipper of her skirt. Her eyes always on Tate as she unbuttoned her dress shirt. "Now since you don't mind incest, and from all the moans I have heard and your technique I have witnessed on more than one occasion. You are going to fuck me like you fuck your sisters. Your mother is in need of a good fucking, and son, you are the one I want to fuck me right now," Amanda said exposing her graying bush to her son. "Come along son, you don't want the moving truck to arrive before you do now do you," she said beckoning her son to her.

soul71
soul71
6,776 Followers
1...345678