The Anurag Van

Story Info
Team vs. Corrupt Ex-military businessman.
7.9k words
3.5
3.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The contents of this narrative draw inspiration from a storyline featured in an episode of the TV series "Leverage: Redemption." While elements of the original show may be present, the characters, events, and overall narrative have been adapted and expanded upon for this fictional work. Any semblance to actual individuals or occurrences is entirely unintentional. This narrative, which has been uniquely conceived and developed by the author, depicts characters aged 18 years or above.

**********************************************************************************************************

Samar was sitting between General Gregory 'Greg' Foster's legs in his private tent, giving his eight-and-a-half-inch sausage the attention it commanded. Retired General Foster was a 53-year-old man with an Australian father and an Indian mother who, after spending decades in the Australian military, was now a known figure in Indo-Australian politics. At 6'3'', he stood a tall, imposing figure with a slight paunch that only accentuated his muscular body. He was moaning lightly as Samar used his tongue around his erection to ensnare Foster's mind and body.

A battle of will ensued between Samar and Foster as the former started blowing the latter. Foster was well-endowed but wasn't overly aggressive. He liked enjoying the feel of Samar's tongue and lips on his dick. Within minutes Samar had figured out what aroused the General. As it turns out, Greg Foster craved affectionate touch but was very ticklish. As Samar's hand roamed across Foster's body, he groaned and tried to push his hands away. Samar of course wasn't giving up easily. Foster was now holding Samar's hands above his elbow and guiding him through a slow, deliberate and deep suck. Every once in a while Samar would let his face slide below the member and lick the balls or his inner thighs which only incensed Foster's lust.

After Samar did this for several minutes, Foster who was teetering on the edge of ejaculation got more desperate and pushed his dick deep inside Samar's mouth. Samar took this opportunity and started tickling Foster everywhere. At the same time, he started clenching and relaxing his throat which only added to Foster's arousal. It was as if they had frozen in time. Foster was pushing Samar's head on his crotch, Samar was stimulating the dick by his throat and tickling Foster at the same time. Foster couldn't bear an arousal so intense. He wanted it to stop; he wanted to cum, but he couldn't let go. It was as if being stuck in a limbo- laughing, and moaning and laughing and moaning again. Every time Foster tried to stop Samar from tickling, Samar would stop blowing. Eventually when Foster couldn't take it anymore, he pulled Samar out, forcing him to release his dick. Foster hoped that Samar would stop tickling him if Foster pulled his dick out. Instead, Samar increased his tickling so much that with a loud groan, Foster came into Samar's mouth in an explosive ejaculation. Foster's Caucasian face had turned red; he had tears in his eyes and he was panting. When their eyes met, Foster huffed, "You are something boy. I haven't had such an ejaculation in years."

Samar and his team had infiltrated General Greg Foster's retreat at the Anurag Van (The Forest of Affection, in English). Anurag Van was a private land just beyond the boundaries of the Nanda Devi National Park in the cradle of the Himalayas in Uttarakhand, India. General Foster owned this land, having inherited it from his mother's father when he was 28. For the past twenty-three years, he would visit this ancestral property in the summers to spend time away from civilisation, unwind and reconnect with his inner self. As he climbed the ladder of the military, he began hosting a 'gentlemen's retreat' in this land. These invitation-only gatherings spanned three days and soon became the ground for super-secret meetings and summer retreats attended by India's and sometimes Australia's power elite. No one knew what happened in these gatherings, but there were rumours of dubious rituals and ceremonies, not to mention sexual fetishes and kinks.

The location and the security of the area made it virtually impossible for anyone to enter the premises of the retreat without a formal invitation. Armed security guards patrolled the boundaries in groups of two or three while other guards were positioned at strategic locations within the area to safeguard the event. A technical staff ensured that the whole area was cloaked from satellite monitoring, meaning that no satellite image of the area was available and that any communication into or out of the area was blocked. No women were allowed in these gatherings, and the male staff that was hired were thoroughly vetted by Sentinel Security, the firm in charge of security of the retreat. And it was this firm that brought the Empyreans to Anurag Van for the firm was owned and managed by Pavan Rana.

Eight days ago, while searching Dr. Ranjit's house, Saurabh found that Ranjit was investigating Rana in connection with a warehouse fire in Sri Lanka. Ranjit had managed to collect enough evidence to incriminate Rana in the fire, but before he could expose him, Rana had him killed in the explosion at the medical centre. Saurabh was burning to avenge Ranjit's death by killing Rana, but Adwit convinced him to bring this information to the Empyreans and chalk out the best strategy to destroy Rana.

The Empyreans constituted five men- Samar, a grifter extraordinaire and the leader of the group; Saurabh, a hitter and the muscle of the group; Kabir, a hacker who navigated the digital realms to create the necessary support for the group; Ankit, a master thief capable of vanishing into the darkness; and the latest addition to the group, Adwit, a lawyer and a grifter-in-training. When Saurabh and Adwit informed the rest of the team of their discovery, they agreed to work together and take down Rana.

Pavan Rana was a celebrated ex-military who was awarded the Vir Chakra (the Wheel of the Brave, an award bestowed by the Indian government for displaying gallantry on the battlefield) for holding a strategic bridge near Kargil against insurgents for three days until reinforcements had arrived. After receiving his discharge, Rana worked with several private security firms and eventually opened Sentinel Security in 2015. That he was providing security for the Anurag Van was really an audition to impress General Foster, for Rana hoped to gain his goodwill and secure international contracts. Rana was immensely vain; he loved fame and talking about his military adventures. Yet, since its advent, Sentinel Security has been shrouded with conspiracies. While none of it was ever proven, they were rumoured to be involved in providing services to people like loan sharks, players of the Mumbai underworld, and business tycoons who defaulted on loans and fled the country.

The security measures around Pavan Rana made it virtually impossible to approach him. The Empyreans figured their best shot was to approach him at Anurag Van, where he would be marginally more accessible. Yet, they did not know much about the place or the retreat being held there. Their leader Samar, however, wasn't one to be deterred by challenges. His plan was simple and straightforward: to get Rana to confess in front of an audience. How to get him to do that and who would serve as the audience, were to be seen. The first step of the plan was to find a way to infiltrate the retreat. Kabir, the hacker, made sure that Samar had a valid pass to enter the retreat as a staff with a strong background story while Ankit, the thief, sneaked into the retreat hidden in a pile of laundry. Saurabh, the muscle of the group and Adwit, the legal virtuoso and grifter-in-training, had sneaked into the premises under the cover of the night, hidden amongst the bushes and were taking notes on the perimeter security. Though they all had earwigs, the satellite cloak prevented them from communicating with each other unless they were all inside or outside the cloak. Kabir had volunteered to work from Joshimath, the town closest to Anurag Van with a stable internet connection, and attempt to remove the cloak.

Samar entered the retreat at around 8 AM to find the campground filled with canopies and tents. The participants were all dressed in white caftans while the staff was dressed in blue robes. Samar, with his close-cropped hair, light beard and toned athletic body, was already attracting the attention of several people in the retreat. Samar's plan involved drawing the attention of General Greg Foster while Rana was present, aiming to catch Rana's attention through Foster's acknowledgement of him. It wasn't difficult, because all the participants seemed inebriated with some kind of psychedelic drink.

Samar saw General Foster and Rana talking and executed his plan. He 'accidently' tripped on General Foster which incensed Rana who began scolding Samar immediately. But Foster, who already had an eye on Samar, came to his rescue and invited him to his private tent. As expected Rana was positively livid that Foster ignored him and took Samar to his tent instead.

While Samar entertained Foster, Ankit was casing the area and the surroundings. Having walked amongst the people, he was now perched on a tree and observing the boundary of Anurag Van using a pair of binoculars. Just as Foster was cumming, he had seen some movement near the west end of the boundary and on closer look he saw something that made him gasp loudly which was heard by the Empyreans through their earwigs.

Kabir: "Was that you Ankit? What's happening?"

Ankit started speaking in a fast whisper, updating the team every few seconds:

"Oh Good! Kabir has lifted the cloak."

A pause. Then, "There is someone on the west side."

"He has got a gun like the ones snippers have. He is aiming for someone."

"Saurabh, Adwit where are you?"

In another few seconds: "Saurabh is trying to tackle him."

And then, in a shocked voice: "Oh My Holy F*cking God!"

Samar, who was now standing in a corner in the main tent whispered calmly, "What is it, Ankit?"

"It's Dr. Ranjit. The not dead Dr. Ranjit. In a ghillie suit."

Saurabh was equally shocked when he found Dr. Ranjit alive, "You are alive! What's going on?"

Ranjit: "Rana is not who you think he is. It's all a lie. He was trying to kill me, so I faked my own death so that I could follow him here where it would be easy to kill him."

Saurabh: "We know about the warehouse fire in Sri Lanka."

Ranjit: "Sri Lankan fire! Sentinel Security was responsible for securing the food storage unit. They assured them everything was good, but the place had such a poor fire suppression system that a small voltage surge burned the whole place down along with 15 workers who were trapped inside. Yeah! He has had to make a lot of concessions for some very powerful people in Sri Lanka." He said it with a shake of his head and continued.

"All this fame and power is based on a lie. When the insurgents trapped us on the bridge, Rana froze and four of his men were killed. I was the only other person there who is alive now. After the incident, Rana gave me two options- either say exactly what happened the way it happened or tell another story in exchange for seed money for my own clinic. I thought, what is a little stolen valor if it helps people. But Rana only became more and more powerful. Couple of weeks ago, when I was in therapy with some people who were injured in Sri Lanka, it started coming out that the voltage surge was in fact, caused by Sentinel Security. I started poking around, word got to Rana and he threatened me. That is when I decided to fake my own death. So, I bombed the clinic when no one was there and escaped."

Saurabh: "why didn't you come to me?"

Ranjit: "It happened after you left the military and I was ashamed of myself. But now is the time to avenge myself."

Saurabh: "This is not the way to do it. We are here for you. Let us help you."

At this moment, Adwit, who was lurking somewhere in the background and keeping an eye out, stepped forward to introduce himself and shook Ranjit's hand. The entire conversation was heard by the Empyrean crew and Samar finally came up with the plan to expose Rana.

Samar: "Saurabh and Adwit, take out as many Rana's guards as possible. If Dr. Ranjit will help, use him. We need Rana to confess in front of an audience. Kabir, figure out a way to get him that audience."

While Samar was enumerating his plans, General Foster blew a hog horn somewhere in the tent. In response, the gathering of men, each draped in flowing white caftans, swiftly reacted. As if guided by an unseen force, they rose in synchronized harmony. With an air of ancient reverence, thumbs found their place on ears, and fingers embarked on a delicate dance of movement. From their depths, a collective guttural chorus of "OO" emerged, a primal resonance that carried with it an aura of time-honoured tradition as they moved towards the tent marked 'Gadget Stash'. Samar was wide-eyed at this spectacle, marvelling at the fact that this might just be the most bizarre thing he had ever witnessed as he allowed himself to be buffeted by the crowd in the tent.

Once everyone was inside, General Foster addressed the crowd, welcomed them to the retreat and requested them to submit their electronic devices in a wooden box that would, in-turn be placed in a safe implanted in one of the trees.

Samar: "Ankit, there is a safe in the tree which holds the electronic devices of the attendees. Figure out a way to steal them while I try to get close to Rana. Everyone, we will have to synchronise our activities with Ankit's time. Rana cannot know what we are up to before Ankit cracks the safe."

Ankit squealed in delight at the plan. Safes were his passion, and he was itching to break into this safe, especially as this particular brand of safe was considered uncrackable. Samar had already informed Ankit that he needed three keys to open the safe, each of which was hanging around the neck of three different members of the retreat. His best shot here was to steal the three keys without arousing suspicion. Shouldn't be too difficult, as they were all drunk and horny, thought Ankit.

He found the first key-holder standing with someone in the shade of a Deodar tree. From the way they were scanning the crowd in front of them, it was apparent that they were horny and were looking for someone to fuck. Upon moving closer, Ankit realised that they were both erect and stroking each other's tube lightly while they found someone to take over. Ankit decided to approach them stealthily. He grabbed a small bucket and a towel from a table nearby and sneaked towards them. When he was behind the tree, he deliberately stepped on a twig to make some noise which caught the attention of the two men. They turned around, saw him tip-toeing towards the staff tent, and beckoned him with a sinister smile. They ordered Ankit to kneel in front of them and open his mouth. Ankit took off his robes and complied, an expression of disinterest on his face hid the excitement in his eyes for he was about to procure the first key.

Without any warning, they showered Ankit with their golden liquid straight into his mouth which soon overflowed and began dripping across Ankit's smooth, fair body. He pushed his hands inside the caftans of the two men and began playing with their body just as the two men started shoving their dicks inside his mouth one after the other. Ankit would suck one dick for a couple of seconds when the other would grab his hair and pull him towards his dick. This continued for some time until the key-holder decided to lie down on the grassy ground and allowed Ankit to suck his dick while the other forced him into the dog-position and began fucking him ruthlessly. They were too horny to last long; Ankit's deft tongue manoeuvres ensured that the key holder came much sooner than his friend. After that, Ankit laid himself on the key holder's body while his friend continued fucking for another few minutes. Ankit put his face in the crook of the key-holder's neck and began moaning and biting him, but in reality, he was trying to bite and break the thread around his neck which held the ring. After they were done, they got up and left without sparing a second glance at Ankit, totally unaware that they had left more than their cum behind.

The second key-bearer was sitting in a tent with a group of people enjoying dances performed by some of the staff. And an idea struck Ankit- he needed to change. He found some clothes in another performer's bag and put it on. He was wearing a short loincloth of red satin which barely covered his perky buttocks, and a veil that hid his face from the crowd. He stepped into the stage to a loud cheering and began the belly dance. Ankit moved with a mesmerizing rhythm, each undulation of his hips and sway of his torso casting an enchanting spell upon the spectators. With every sinuous motion, his muscles rippled beneath his skin, accentuating the grace and strength of his form. The air seemed to pulse with an electrifying energy as a dance of seduction unfolded on the stage, a tantalizing display of his sensuality that held the audience aroused.

Ankit moved towards the audience flirtatiously, allowing them to touch his swaying waist and grab his fair buttocks until he reached the key bearer and locked his eyes with him. The key-bearer was spellbound, transfixed at being the centre of Ankit's attention. Knowing that he was captivated, Ankit just sat on his lap facing him and began a lap dance. The key-bearer grabbed his waist so as to prevent him from slipping away and Ankit began bending backwards while his hands twirled through the air. He went as far as he could go and came back up with a force that seated him on the key-bearer's erection wrapped under the caftan. Ankit began swaying and rocking his butts arousing him even more and when the time was right he allowed himself to slide down along his legs. As he came back up, so did the man's caftan to reveal a thick but small unit between his legs oozing copious amounts of pre-cum. Ankit pulled his loin and held it between his teeth which freed his hole but kept his penis hidden and sat on the throbbing stick. He was already loose from the previous encounter, and it didn't take much effort on his part to begin this ride.

The audience, captivated at this dazzling performance, roared in an ecstatic unison as the key bearer penetrated Ankit. Ankit increased the rocking of his hips, his hands around the shoulders of the key-bearer while the key-bearer's hands were on Ankit's waist. Ankit's eyes displayed a plethora of seductive expressions which further aroused the crowd. The music continued at a slow pace and Ankit synced his movements to the music. As the music continued, Ankit grabbed the neckline of the key-bearer's caftan and used it as a support to perform another back-bend. Only this time, the lace of the key was also clutched along. As he bent backwards, he began hacking at the thread of the lace using his nails until it broke and then let go of the caftan so that Ankit was completely bent over the legs of the key-bearer, the dick still in the ass. The audience coo-ed in awe at Ankit's flexibility and Ankit smiled a dazzling smile, for never had he imagined that the skills and physical flexibility he had developed as a thief would come in handy for a dance. Allowing the audience a few seconds to marvel at his flexibility, Ankit used this time to wrap the key in his loincloth and hold it back between his teeth.

When he came back, he could see that several members had their dicks out now and were showing it off in hopes of inviting Ankit towards them. But Ankit was now focussed on one thing only- to make this man cum and get away from this gathering. So, with the key still between his teeth and the loin cloth hanging from his face, he began rocking backwards and forwards in such a striking speed that the man came within seconds with a loud moan of satisfaction and a resounding applause from the group. As the music died down, Ankit extricated himself from the key-bearer's lap, took a few steps back and bowed in front of the audience, his loincloth now hanging from his mouth to his thighs and covering his dick but not entirely hiding his erection. As he turned around to leave, the audience whistled at the show of his fully exposed butts. Ankit looked back, wiggled his butts and winked at the audience just as he exited the stage.