The Anurag Van

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One more key remained! But, Ankit was losing focus now. He was horny from the two encounters; he needed to cum. Moreover, his performance as a belly dancer was getting him too much attention, everyone wanted to taste the magic that he had exuded on the stage. But being a master thief, he crept in the shadows until he found the keeper of the third key heading into the massage tent with a barely adult staff-member who seemed very uncomfortable. When the keeper of the third key had lain down on the massage-table, Ankit crept into the tent and beckoned the man to let him do the massage. As the masseuse made to leave the tent however, Ankit stopped him and indicated that he should stay. The masseuse went to a corner of the tent and watched as Ankit began the massage.

Once again, Ankit was naked and hard. He began from the ankle of the man and massaged with a lot of pressure all the way up to his shoulder. On reaching there, he walked to the other side making sure that his hard-on rubbed against the man's head and resumed his massage from his shoulder to his ankle. As this continued, Ankit started paying a more deliberate and extended focus to the man's ass: he would let his fingers sink deep into the valley between his buns; sometimes rubbing, sometimes pressing his thumbs against the man's hole. The man on the table, the keeper of the third key, was extremely horny now; he would lift his pelvis to encourage Ankit to play more with his hole. And as Ankit did so, he would moan and groan. Ankit was now standing at his head, his dick deep inside the man's mouth while his hands massaged the man's back and oiled his hole. He was hungrily sucking Ankit's dick and the continuous up and down motion of his ass indicated that he was ready to be penetrated.

Ankit, however, was now in a playful mood. He climbed on the table, but did not put his dick in. Instead, he started a body-to-body rub- he would place his chest somewhere below the man's buttock and slide all the way up to his shoulder such that his dick would touch the man's hole, sometimes with more pressure, sometimes with less, but never penetrating him. The man below him moaned in anticipation as Ankit slipped up his body and groaned in desperation as he receded down until it was unbearable for him. So, when Ankit slipped across his body and his sausage reached the man's hole, he relaxed his hole and pushed his butts outward forcing Ankit's dick to penetrate. Though not totally unprepared, Ankit was taken by surprise. His oily hands slipped over the man's back and landed on his neck, lightly choking him. Ankit let out a sigh of pleasure as he began fucking him hard while the man cried in ecstasy. Seeing that the man liked being choked, and given that the key was still hanging from his neck, Ankit used his left hand to apply pressure on his neck, while with the right, he took out the lace and the key off his neck and threw it on his clothes. He continued fucking the man for another ten minutes and made him cum twice before finally cumming himself. Though panting and sweating, Ankit did not have time to relax. He dressed up, pocketed the third key and went out of the tent, but not before winking and waving good-bye at the enthralled masseuse.

While Ankit was stealing keys, Saurabh, Ranjit and Adwit had captured, bound and gagged several of Rana's patrolling officers and were steadily moving close to the heart of the camp where in a tree trunk, was the safe- Ankit's target. Kabir, in the meantime, was sipping sugarcane juice at a café in Joshimath, but always on alert in case his team members needed him. He had already arranged for an audience for Rana's confession!

During this time, Samar had only one job- to keep Rana distracted. And he was exceling at it. Samar was standing in an open area between tents sifting through the linens, all alone. He knew that Rana would not be able to resist talking to him, seeing how Samar had managed to capture Greg Foster's attention- something Rana so desperately desired. And sure enough, Rana saw him within minutes and approached him.

Rana, looking suspiciously at Samar: "What's your name?"

"My name is Vijay, Sir." As Samar replied, he looked up at Rana but when he saw him looking intently at him, he looked away.

Rana: "And where are you from, Vijay?"

Samar: "I am from Assam, sir. From a small town called Kokrajhar. I moved to Delhi after the riots of 2012 and have been working there since." Samar chose this story because it would appeal to Rana's vanity- a poor man dislocated from his place due to violence- the kind of people Rana purported to support through his activities.

Before Rana could ask anything else, Samar looked at Rana with an expression that was a mixture of awe, admiration and reverence. He wanted Rana to feel that Samar desired a protector- someone like Rana- a knight in shining armour. Someone who could get him back to his home town which was ravaged by violence.

Samar: "I couldn't help overhearing earlier. You were talking of your heroic exploits. I so admire your courage."

Rana, feeling haughty: "Thank you. I do not like to speak about my role in the war."

Samar had to exert every ounce of self-control to stop himself from letting out an immensely sarcastic "huh". The whole morning, Rana had been talking about nothing but his role in the war. However, he continued looking admiringly (and slightly longingly) now at Rana and said: "Relieving it must be so painful", he said, his voice dripping with a certain wonder and longing.

Rana: "It is. Hmmm. I was about to do a perimeter check. Walk with me!"

A smile swept across Samar's face. He was awed that someone so brave and courageous would ask him, a lowly servant, to walk with him. He let out a sigh which showed his excitement and he complied in an eager voice.

They started walking around the periphery of the camp, going behind the tents and through tall trees of Birch and Deodar. Rana was telling Samar about his military experiences- about a violation of cease fire and his retaliation. Samar was listening to him in rapt attention, with a misty look in his eyes. His reverence had now turned to a longing. In response to Rana's story, Samar responded breathlessly: "Wow. You are so brave. I had no idea the situation at the line-of-control was so bad."

Rana: "Yeah. It was my job to keep people like you safe from foreign attacks. Most of these instances were not reported in the news. There was this other time when I..."

Rana continued talking about some other incident when he was posted in Ladakh and how he had single-handedly prevented an explosion near a park. While Rana was reminiscing, Ankit had secured the first key and was now working towards getting the second key. Samar felt a little relief that Ankit was working fast enough. Rana had to be distracted and kept away from the safe until Ankit had broken into it and secured its contents.

Rana and Samar were crossing through a dense patch of trees now. Rana had just concluded his story of the avoided bombing. Seizing his opportunity, Samar fixed his gaze upon Rana, his countenance illuminated by an indomitable magnetism that appeared to emanate from Samar himself, a reflection of Rana's victories and conquests. It was as if an intense yearning brewed within him, a fervent aspiration to etch his own mark within the recesses of Rana's achievements.

Samar: "But that wasn't your greatest achievement was it? You have been awarded the Vir Chakra for your time in the war, isn't it? Please tell me sir! Please allow me to hear first-hand, how you saved our country from those insurgents." As he said this, Samar fell on his knees, his hands stretched outwards, as if bowing before a supreme presence, beseeching for a glimpse into the legends of greatness that defined him. Though still looking into his eyes, Samar noticed a swift erection in Rana's light khaki coloured trousers and a narcissistic grin across his face. Rana looked down into Samar's thirsty eyes and gyrated his hips towards Samar's face. Samar however did not move and kept looking up at Rana in awe.

Rana suddenly pulled Samar's face from behind his head and buried it in crotch and said: "Yes. The Vir Chakra. The seize. Yes." Rana continued rubbing Samar's face across his hard-on and Samar tried desperately to open his mouth and catch the tube between his lips. He pulled back Samar's face and said, "do you have what it takes to hear the legend in its full glory?"

Samar, pleadingly: "Yes Sir. Please Sir. I will do whatever it takes to hear the legend of Pavan Rana." Samar unzipped Rana's pants and took his dick out. It was an average sized tool, not very long and not very thick, but it was very, very leaky. Samar's routine of submission borne out of reverence was working on Rana. Samar did not linger any longer but stuck out his tongue and licked the precum hungrily with an expression of yearning and incredulity at being included in something so sacred.

Rana's hands were behind Samar's head as Samar started blowing him. Rana's breath became heavier as Samar expertly used his tongue, lips, throats and hands to give him a surreal blow job and he had to find spaces between his breaths to narrate his bravest act on the battlefield.

Rana: It was... the hottest day... of the year. I was leading... a troop of...five members ...returning...to our camp... after fetching...some supplies...when the enemies...blocked our path... trapped us... just before... a bridge... There was... an explosion... We couldn't... cross the bridge...

Samar licked his shaft from the base to the tips; he played with his balls, sometimes with his hands, sometimes with his lips and sometimes with his tongue. He would pull down his foreskin and lick the pink head while slowly massaging his penis. Rana was speaking in a laboured whisper, but it was clear that he was enjoying reliving his moments of glory as Samar gave him a captivating fellatio. Samar tried to open his pants, but Rana wouldn't let him because he needed to be able to react swiftly in case of an emergency. But he couldn't let go of Samar and his warm mouth, not when he was exerting his superiority over an eager man.

Samar was very careful so as not to let Rana cum but keep him hanging, for Ankit had collected only two of the three keys and he was still dealing with the third key-bearer. Saurav, Adwit and Ranjit meanwhile, had captured one team of patrolling guards and were waiting to surprise the second team. However, Samar did not have to work too hard because Rana was enjoying this experience way too much, he was exerting all his effort to prolong it. Every now and then, Rana would pull Samar's face away and force him to look up; Rana would use these times to narrate some particularly brave acts. Rana told Samar how the enemies had killed four members of his troop and the two remaining people had to grab as many weapons as they could and run for cover under the destroyed bridge and stay there for three days.

"It was such a dangerous situation, you were fighting with death. How did you hold on to hope during such a difficult time?" Samar asked in wonderment, all the time trying to resume sucking him but Rana wouldn't let him!

Rana: "If you want to listen more, you will have to do more."

Samar: "What else could I do?"

Rana grabbed his hair and made him stand. He pushed him against the tree, pulled his robe up, applied some spit on his dick and pushed it inside Samar's hole. Samar let out a painful ah! And began panting. Rana was pressed against his ass; without much lube, it was a little painful but Samar, being an experienced bottom, was able to relax himself. As Rana penetrated, he said in a huffing voice, "Two things kept me going through this."

He withdrew his dick and pushed again. A moan escaped Samar's lips.

"First was my faith in my training." He withdrew his dick again and pushed it back in. Samar let out a third ah!

"And second was my confidence that my brothers had my back." He began fucking Samar rapidly now and Samar in turn kept pushing his butt back to express his enjoyment. Rana didn't need any more encouragement to tell his story. He was doing it of his own accord- sometimes whispering in his ears, usually combined by rapid short strokes and other times narrating with an aggression and energy, usually combined with long, slow but equally powerful strokes.

Saurabh, Adwit and Ranjit had now captured the second patrolling team as well and Ankit had acquired the third key. Ankit was now moving to the tent where the tree-safe was installed. Ankit climbed the tree containing the safe from the outside and jumped into the tent from a gap in its canopy, landing lightly into the tent. He was hoping that the guard wouldn't notice. But moments after he had gotten up from the jump, the guard walked inside and demanded what he was doing in the tent. Ankit, whose expertise was theft, was still a budding grifter. He still had trouble talking people into sex, but Samar had been training him to handle such situations.

Meanwhile, Rana's face was close to Samar's ear; he was fucking Samar with a brutal speed. Samar wanted to say something to Ankit to help him through this, to prevent their plan from falling apart, but couldn't think of how to do so with Rana so close. Rana was saying: "Do you know what was going on in my head during this time?"

Samar, who felt he needed to guide Ankit, said in a rapid and breathy voice: "Keep calm! Keep calm!"

Rana: "Exactly...It was my calmness... and strategic decisions ... that kept me alive... for three days...under the bridge..."

Samar knew that Rana must be close to cumming; he was ramming so hard now that Samar was plastered against the tree; he needed to do something to break the streak.

Samar: "Sir, how many...ah... men did you...oh... kill in that siege?...ummmmmh!"

It worked! Samar had just fed Rana's lust morsels of narcissism knowing perfectly well that he would be forced to delay his ejaculation until he relieved this part of the story as well.

Rana had slowed down now, slowly gyrating his hips making his dick move in circles inside Samar's ass, his hands on Samar's shoulders almost encircling his throat as he counted the number of people he had killed in those three days.

Rana: "On the first day, it was close to evening when the siege started and we had to hide, so I killed only one man that day." He pulled out his dick almost completely and gave one sharp thrust which made Samar shout out loud.

"On the second day, we had to stay hidden from the enemy. They were trying to shoot us and we had a limited number of bullets. I shot at them strategically, and killed four of them." He pulled out his dick again and gave four rapid shots in quick succession making Samar cry out louder than ever.

"The backup arrived in the late afternoon on the third day and when they found us, we had to shoot our way through the enemies. I don't know how many enemies I struck down that day, but I know there were plenty." It was as if the memory of this moment filled Rana with some great power. He began fucking Samar with such force and speed that Samar's moans sounded like one long high-pitched roar of passion mingled with Rana's recurrent grunts. He was about to cum, and in those final moments of passion, he murmured to himself, but Samar could hear it as well: "Oh! Ah! Umh! This is the best orgasm of my life!"

Alas! He had spoken too soon!

Perhaps drawn by Samar's sound, Rana's second-in command, Manish came into the thicket and without looking at what Rana was doing said in a slightly panicked voice: "I cannot get a hold of the patrol teams. It appears that the perimeter has been breached."

Rana was so shocked at this news that he pulled himself out of Samar, and turned around, forgetting all about his impending orgasm, his dick still out of his pants and rapidly losing his erection! Rana was drenched in sweat and he panted, "what are you saying? How is this possible?"

Samar had pulled up his pants and was now facing the two of them, concern all over his face. Manish indicated, using a quirk of his eyebrows, that Samar might be responsible for this. Almost at once, Rana turned around at Samar and pointed his 'real' gun at him and asked threateningly: "Who the hell are you?"

Samar's demeanour changed instantly from docile and submissive to confident and assertive. He was prepared with a back-up story in case something like this happened. He looked straight into Rana's eyes with an authoritative gaze and said mockingly: "I managed to capture your attention for the past" Samar looked at his watch, "85 minutes and you didn't even realise! Huh! No wonder your house is crumbling. I am Rohan Silva of the State Intelligence Service of Sri Lanka. I have been sent to investigate your worth. You know, after the fire!"

Rana, who had gotten extremely tense, said: "It has been handled. The doctor who was poking around the fire has been dealt with."

Samar, contemptuously: "yeah! yeah! You dealt with the doctor and you have summoned a demon. The doctor was friends with Saurabh Rajput." Samar continued, anger building in his voice with every word he spoke: "I can see by the blood draining from your face that you know who Saurabh Rajput is. Your patrol teams are not responding because he is here now! An avenging angel of death unleashed by your carelessness. The man shows no mercy. He feels no pain. He never tires. How are you going to deal with him?"

Rana: "I will send an army after him. He won't be able to move two paces through this camp without detection." He turned towards Manish to issue an order when Samar interjected in exasperation: "Stoooooop! You can't go after him directly. He is too smart for that. We need to figure out what he wants."

Rana: "Of course he wants revenge for Ranjit."

Samar: "Yeah, but how?" And then, with a sudden inspiration, "I think he is going after the safe in the tree!"

Rana: "but why?"

Samar, now immensely frustrated with Rana, said, "Use your head! The phones and computers of the most powerful people in India? He would use them to discredit you!"

Realizing that there may be some truth to this, he quickly zipped himself up and started walking as fast as could towards the tent that contained the safe. Manish and Samar followed him!

Samar had bought as much time as he could for Ankit. And Ankit, despite being a novice at grifting, had exceeded expectations while dealing with the guard. Adhering to Samar's suggestion, he had kept his cool, smiled innocently at the guard and said: "I have seen how hard you have been working to provide security to these people." There was a very delicate stress on the words 'these people'. "Let me do something for you. Please. You have been standing at the mouth of this tent for hours now."

The guard however was quite dedicated and did not move or change his stance. He stood there straight as a rod and said, "I am not here to enjoy. It is my duty to protect this safe."

Ankit: "I am not saying that you stop your duty. The safe is in this tent. You just stand there and keep your eye on the safe while I serve your pleasurable fancies."

The guard didn't say yes, but he didn't say no either. Ankit took a step forward, kept his hands on the guard's chest and slowly brought it down to his belly and then to his crotch and squeezed it. The stern look of the guard had given way to desire and craving. Ankit went down on his knees, unzipped him and began sucking him. He knew that he did not have much time and he wanted the guard to cum soon. So, he grabbed his dick and immediately started blowing it swiftly. He was using a combination of his mouth and his hands to maximize stimulation, and the guard who was unblinkingly focussed on the safe began moaning. Ankit increased his sucking and perhaps the guard was in a hurry as well, because he came in less than five minutes. He grabbed Ankit's head and pushed his dick as deep down his throat as it would go and squirted spurts of his nectar. Ankit knew that as soon as the guard recovers from the orgasmic bliss, he would force him out of the tent and his opportunity to empty the safe would be lost. So, taking advantage of the orgasmic haze and the post-climactic fog, Ankit grabbed the guard's taser and tased him. By now, Manish had informed Rana that there was an intruder; Rana would soon be coming into the tent. Without wasting any further time, Ankit opened the safe, grabbed the wooden box which held the electronics and climbed back up the tree seconds before Rana entered the tent, closely followed by Manish and Samar.