The Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Binh said, "Feel it, whore. That's my pussy. Feel that clit? Do you feel it? Oh, you are so fucking going to cum and cum when I want it."

Their breasts were mashed together. Binh rubbed her upper body against Van as they continued their tribalistic dance. Van whimpered as she felt Binh's erect nipples slide along her tender breasts. Van gambled on one last effort. She raised her hands to Binh's face and brought it down to a passionate open-mouthed kiss. Their tongues wrestled together with sensuous urgency. Van's hips pressed upward to meet the descending beat of Binh's, their pussies meeting in wet squelching slaps.

Binh raised her upper body from Van's as she slammed her crotch down. Their faces were twisted into lustful masks, their eyes closed shut as they concentrated on the feeling of their cunts coming together. Suddenly the 57-year-old Van arched her back and came. She cried out in a high-pitched voice that filled the room.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhd Noooooooooooooooooo"

Her juices spat out of her pussy and spotted the carpet. Binh yelled seconds later as her orgasm exploded from her cunt, spurting her sex fluids onto Van's already sodden mound.

Their hips bucked against each other as the powerful climax shook them. They wrapped their arms around each other, heads tight against the other's shoulders, as their sex dams burst. But Binh kept fucking and shouting incoherent obscenities as Van writhed quivered and screamed her second and third orgasms.

For some moments they lay still, Binh resting limply on top of Van, her hips still between Van's thighs. Then the dark-haired grandmother groaned and slid off. She crawled to Van's face and swung a solid thigh across Van and sunk her cunt over Van's face. Then she methodically arranged her cunt, so it covered Van's open mouth as she gasped for air. Then her gut muscles contracted, and a smile split her face as the first flow of her golden juice started. Van coughed and spluttered as Binh's piss filled her mouth and she tried to wrench her face away, but the older grandmother held her face and forced her mouth open and continued to piss and piss and piss, holding Van's nose so she had to swallow in order to breathe.

The Nguyen family was victorious so the score was one each as Mai and Sang agreed the final battle would be to the finish. The winner to be the one who was able to take the key from the table and unlock the door.

Mai clamped her lips to Sang's, and they frenched each other hotly, hands running over each other's bodies. But Mai's tongue was an incredible weapon and it pushed Sang's aside and forced its way partly down her throat, semi gagging her. Sang pulled her head away exposing her firm tits and Mai moved down and kissed her neck, moved down further and then sucked on Sang's stiff nipples, holding the bent backwards body of Sang's wrists so she could not retaliate. She worked on each tit in turn forcing Sang backwards to a chair, parting her legs and burying her head between her legs. She sucked and licked at her Sang's cunt, working her prehensile tongue into her moist interior, working her over just like she did earlier with Sang's daughter Diep.

I had already sized up the talent and likelihood in the room and had settled on the 57-year-old Van. During her granddaughter's event, I had cast glances in her direction. Enough so she had noticed and now, despite what was being played out in front of me, I once again gave her the once over. She averted her eyes but out of the corner of her eyes I saw her glancing in my direction, and then, timing it well, I looked again as she glanced my way.

Mai slowly used her incredible tongue to lash up and down the swollen outer lips of her opponent. Sang gasped at the touch of the hot wet tongue and groaned loudly. Mai continued to lick. Sang's slit was now dripping as she became more aroused. Mai drove her tongue deep inside Sang's fully inflamed box. As she did, she ran a hand up down her belly to her own opening and pushed three fingers in as deep as they would go. Her groan was muffled deep in Sang's cunt. Sang's legs were wrapped over the arms of the chair, and she levered her pelvis up again and again to meet the thrusting tongue. Her arms gripped the chair in spastic clenches as Mai's tongue lapped out the copious lubrication now pouring from Sang's pussy.

Sang's face was a continuous motion of lust-driven contortions as her sex drive kicked into overtime and she began to build rapidly to orgasm. Even in her rapid climb to orgasm, Mai sensed the pending explosion and began to flick Sang's clit with her tongue each time she came up for air. And then Sang grunted, and then the breath was driven from her by a massive release as her orgasm took her by storm. Her pelvis mashed her pussy tight against Mai's eager mouth and a wild groan announced her rapidly approaching second orgasm to the world. Mai continued to suck on the swollen clit and Sang immediately released again.

"Oh yeah," Sang panted, "Oh, that's hot. Suck my cunt. Lick it, uuuh. Shit, that's good!"

Mai slurped noisily, reaching round and clenching Sang's firm buttocks, licking hungrily and delighting in the way Sang's legs and belly quivered as she climaxed.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," Sang moaned, quietly, "I'm cumming with this slut's tongue in my cunt. Shit, that's hot, oh fuck oh fuck. Uuuuh!"

Mai came up for breath and gloated. "You're as easy as your daughter. Money doesn't make you a woman here one on one."

With her short black hair dishevelled and cunt juice slathered on her lower jaw the 39-year-old looked a winner as she again spread Sang's legs and got on her knees and elbows between the 36-year old's thighs. She ate out her cunt thoroughly, curling and driving her tireless tongue into her cunt, making wet smacking and sucking noises. Four more orgasms came with Sang's firm belly rippling as her orgasms spasmed through her body. Her proud beautiful face was lolling from side to side, mouth open as saliva dribbled from it. But Mai became overconfident and went as rigid as a telegraph pole when Sang drove a long finger up her arse hole as she ventured too close. Sang used her large diamond ring to roughly scrape Mai's nipples and clit. She quickly followed up wrapping a leg scissors around Sang's waist who tried to raise herself on her arms. This caused her cunt to scrape along the front of Mai's and then she used her elongated landing strip stubble to repeatedly rake Mai's cunt and clit.

Sang brought her upper body down sharply. Her breasts slammed down onto Mai's large full tits, and Mai gasped in shock. Sang felt a small hot needle of triumph. She raised her body again, and pushed it down, again trying to pound Mai's large heavy breasts with her own smaller, but surgery enhanced firmer tits. Her nipples were also larger stiffer and harder, and Mai made several gasping groans as Sang drilled her tits up and down into Mai's. Still, on top, she reached behind her and found Mai's cunt.

Mai's breathing was rapid, and her belly was tightening as Sang's fingers found her responsive spots. Sang's expert manipulation had every nerve in her cunt and belly screaming. She was on fire. Mai's eyes closed and she sighed and groaned a bit.

"Should I stop?" Sang demanded, her fingers still busy, sensing Mai's need to be finished off.

Mai knew she should say no because she was in a contest in front of her family. But it felt so fucking good. And her pussy, not her brain, was clearly in charge now. She was too far gone to just stop.

I moved to beside Van who acknowledged my arrival with a turn of her head and a smile. "It was a shame that your opponent cheated by using force otherwise you would have won, and we wouldn't need this 3rd match. But anyway, it looks like your daughter will win so I thought I would get your mobile number to keep you updated on the lease and move-in details."

"Yes", she hissed, "it should have been stopped or forfeited. That bitch talked about tradition, but she has no honour."

"Probably she did it because she is jealous because you look better than her and in the first few minutes, she knew she had no chance so did that. I'd bet on you in a real sexfight."

She nodded her agreement then looked sad. "My daughter Sang is handling all the details so you will need her number."

"What", I replied, "she doesn't pay you the respect of controlling a deal like this."

She nodded in agreement. "Back in Vietnam, it would not be like this."

"OK, sorry to bother you", and I made to move away.

She grabbed my arm. "Wait. In case you can't contact my daughter, you had better have my number as well."

We exchanged numbers and I stayed beside her as we turned our attention back to the fight.

"UUuuuuuuuuuuhnnnnnnnnn oooooooooooooo" Sang had responded to Mai's latest response by sliding two of her long fingers and carefully polished and buffed red nails deep into the inflamed cunt in front of her. Very slowly, she pumped and watched the strong emotions of lust flicker across Mai's face in reaction. Sang loved to watch her rival's face as she fucked them, and her own belly tightened in response to Mai's now uninhibited display. The feeling of power over Mai was overwhelming and she was tingling. The cunt juice of the pussy gripping her fingers in spasms was another immense turn on for her.

"AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Mai's orgasm tailed off, but with Sang controlling her cunt and arse with her fingers, her tits with her mouth as she held her immobile in her leg scissors, she was helpless and responded and came again and again in the next 40 minutes.

Sang stopped and released her scissors and stood up stretching like a panther over Mai who lay curled in a foetal position whimpering to herself. Sang pulled Mai's arse in the air towards the foot of the bed. Mai's cunt was hot and wet, hanging between her legs and under her spread arse, winking up at Sang.

Taking the rod of the vacuum cleaner, Sang got onto the end of the bed, directly behind Mai. Sang bent down and ate out Mai's cunt from behind, licking that moist slit deeply whilst stroking her clit triumphantly. Eventually, Sang knelt up and placed one hand on her Mai's arse whilst the other hand gripped the shaft of the aluminium rod. She teased Mai by rubbing the head of the big tube over her wet cunt lips. Then she entered her, gliding the first few inches into her and feeling her body tense before her. Gripping Mai's hips firmly Sang pushed much of the cleaning rod in, sinking at least nine inches into her. Sang was on cloud 9 shaking with lust, humping herself against Mai's leg as she drove the rod deeper into Mai's cunt.

"I'm cumming," Mai panted, as Sang pulled on her nipples, "Ooooo, Nooooooo, I'm going to cum...yeah...fuck..." as she collapsed barely able to watch as Sang took the key from the table and unlocked the door.

As the defeated Nguyen family slunk out of the apartment Sang wrapped her arm around her daughter said. "It's yours. We beat those peasants despite your grandmother losing. Now I'll sign the contract. I noticed Van's face tighten and she looked like she was about to say something but held back. Treating me with the respect a used car salesman deserves Sang handed over the money, signed the contract and left with her daughter. Van followed behind them tottering on her 5-inch heels with her miniskirt barely covering her firm arse. She looked back over her shoulder and gave a hesitant smile which I returned with my full sincere warm one. Its number 3 in the smiles I can generate at will.

It was an hour later when my phone rang.

Van stuttered out "I was just checking to see if the number was correct."

I quickly replied, "That's a coincidence because I was just going to phone you."

"You were", she queried. She sounded pleased.

"Yes, I was going to ask you out for a coffee or lunch or both, but then I thought someone as attractive as you would be married or at least have several men claiming you. Plus, you probably wouldn't feel comfortable with an Aussie."

"Oh no, no, no. I felt very comfortable with you today. I would love to do that."

I tested how interested she was. "How about tomorrow morning?'

"Yes" was the immediate reply. No hesitation. "We can meet at the Flemington McDonalds. Do you know it?"

Flemington McDonald's. That meant she lived in the Govt high rise complex in Flemington and was too embarrassed to have me go there. It also meant her daughter Sang let her live there despite having the means to have her live at her mansion. "I know it", I said, "I had hoped we will eat somewhere better, but I can meet you there at 10 and we drive from there. Is that OK.?"

"Somewhere better. Are you sure I am good enough to go there?"

"Most certainly. To me you were the best-looking woman there today. You are good enough to go anywhere."

Her smile said it all. After the call, I sat back. A good day. The apartment rented out and the prospect of some sex hungry older Vietnamese nookie.

12