The Apartment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh..."

"Hold still, now," says Sharon. "I have to make sure."

Her hand continues to explore. A finger worms its way under the edge of my panties, pushing the fabric of the pants into the slippery groove. It's driving me crazy.

"AHHHH...

Suddenly I'm aware that Elizabeth has gotten up and is standing in front of me.

"Open your eyes," she says. "Look at me."

I obey. She puts a hand under my chin and raises my head. We are the same height and I stare into her lust-filled eyes. She's staged this scene for her own sexual pleasure. She's getting off on my humiliation and loss of control.

"Stick out your tongue," she orders.

As I can comply Sharon's fingers begin diddling my clit. Elizabeth licks me and I lose it. I grab her in my arms, hugging her to me, rubbing my breasts against hers, letting out little gasps.

"OH...OH...OH...OH..."

She shudders against me for a few moments, then pulls back. "That's enough for now," she sighs. "We've still got a lot of shopping to do."

Sharon give my pussy a last pat, then comes to her feet. "The pants are a good fit," she says. "But a bit damp at this point."

"No matter," says Elizabeth, resuming her seat on the bench. "We'll have them dry-cleaned. Try on the jacket."

With a sigh I begin to come down from the sexual high. In the mirror I see myself looking like a washed-out rag. Sharon holds out the suit coat and I slip it on. It comes down over my ass and fits loosely over my bust. I pull the lapels together and fasten the buttons. The jacket leaves an open V at the top, but with the blouse closed almost to my throat, the sexy outfit is transformed into a conservative business suit.

"Perfect," Elizabeth gushes. "Fix your hair and make-up and then we'll have Harold come give his opinion."

Harold

I'm in my office paying bills when Sharon comes in smiling like she's just won the lottery.

"Elizabeth has brought us a real peach this time."

I smile back. "Yea, she's a looker, all right."

"More than just good looking," says Sharon. "She's totally submissive and hot to trot. Elizabeth wants you to come give your opinion on a pantsuit. It's one that by taking off the jacket can be instantly converted from lady-like to seductive."

"You mean the one with tight pants and a blouse that can mysteriously fall open to reveal enticing cleavage?"

She laughs. "That's the one. You're going to love it."

"I'll bet you've already had some fun with her. I assume you fitted her with one of our unique bras."

"Yes indeed," Sharon says. "Elizabeth gave me free reign. I expect she will with you too."

It's tough work, managing this boutique. So many beautiful women wanting my approval. And the ones Elizabeth sponsors must be dominated as well. "Okay," I sigh. "You take over the store while I do my duty."

Sharon sticks her tongue out at me as she leaves. "Save some for me," she taunts. I walk back to the dressing room and knock on the door.

"Come in, Harold," calls Elizabeth.

As I enter, the young beauty turns toward me and strikes a pose. The severe blue suit is accented with an expensive gold necklace and pin, no doubt provided by Elizabeth. The effect is stunningly elegant, and Carol's expression is one of pride. She looks fabulous and knows it.

I ooze my approval. "Well, well... you certainly dress up nice, Miss Carol. You look like a super-successful real estate agent. And a very prim and proper lady."

"That's the idea," Elizabeth says. "We want female prospects to feel a bit intimidated, but not threatened. You don't think the pants are too tight?"

"Not at all, as long as she is wearing the suitcoat. Without the jacket it might be a different story."

"She would of course keep the jacket on until she senses that a bit of titillation would be helpful...most probably in closing deals with male customers."

I nod and smile. "Agreed. But you don't have to remove the jacket to stimulate interest. You can merely let it hang open after you've released a few of the Velcro tabs on the blouse."

Elizabeth sits up straight. "Yes," she says. "Let's try that. Carol, my dear, show us some cleavage."

Blushing furiously, Carol turns her back to us and makes the adjustment. A moment later she faces us with her blouse gaping open a third of the way down her chest. The lush sides of her breasts rise and disappear under the folds. My practiced eye detects the flesh-colored edges of the bra, and I know her nipples are encased in the little windows less than an inch away.

WOW...If I were a client and she turned around looking like that, I would flip out. I would know she was deliberately putting the goodies on display. My next sentence would be a suggestion we go to dinner to talk over the real estate deal.

But Elizabeth thinks it's too much, too fast. "On my," she says. "You look delicious, but you shouldn't go that far all at once. Uncover in little stages, so your prospect doesn't think he's being propositioned. Stir his imagination. Make him want more, then give it to him."

Carol moves to close the lapels. "No, no," scolds Elizabeth. "Leave it. And lose the jacket. Let's see how sexy you can be in this outfit."

Again, she turns away as she shrugs off the jacket. The pants are tight over her hips, making her soccer-ball-ass protrude provocatively. The suit jacket had covered up what for many men would be her best feature.

"Incredible," I exude as she he pirouettes in front of us. "The jacket should be a bit shorter to give a hint of the treasure beneath. We can easily take off a couple of inches."

"Excellent idea," says Elizabeth. "But Harold, don't you think you should examine other aspects of the fit? Other adjustments may be needed."

Elizabeth and I exchange smiles. She has just given me license to run my hands over all of Carol, from ankle to neck. I motion for the pink-faced girl to stand on the wooden platform we use when marking hems. Since I'm a good six inches taller, I indicate she is to step up to the higher deck. My face is now even with her chest.

I begin by running my hands along the inside of the open V of her blouse, letting the backs of my fingers caress the ballooning sides of her breasts. She sighs and closes her eyes.

"Shoulders back, dear," says Elizabeth.

Her tits rise and thrust forward. I use one hand to pull the fabric aside, exposing the bra with its strategically placed opening. Her erect nipple pokes out, clinched in the silk covering of the window, inches from my face. With the thumb and forefinger of my other hand I pinch the hard nub and pull it further out. Carol moans and stamps a foot on the platform.

"The window position is perfect," I say, like I'm evaluating an architectural drawing.

"How about the push-up qualities of the bra?" Elizabeth asks. "Please check. Keep your arms down, Carol."

To answer this question I'll have to remove the bra to determine the natural contour of her breasts. Elizabeth, of course, knows this. We've played this game many times.

Carol

I stand straight on the little box, proud of my figure, and getting more turned on by the second. Harold's intensely blue eyes hold mine as he pops the remaining tabs on the blouse and pulls it out of my pants. I know I should feel humiliated and protest, but I don't. After all I have no choice if I'm to keep the apartment. And Herold is one of the sexiest men I've ever encountered.

He eases the blouse over my shoulders and lets it drop. I breathe deeply to enhance the effect I see in his eyes. With both hands he molds my sensitive tits, using his thumbs to agitate the lightly-covered nipples. I close my eyes and stifle a moan.

"Umm..."

I hear footsteps and sense that Elizabeth is behind me. Deliberate fingers work the bra clasp. Now Harold is cupping my bare tits. He alternates squeezing and pinching. My nipples stiffen.

"Incredibly firm," he says. "She hardly needs a bra at all."

"I agree," purrs Elizabeth, who has moved to stand next to Harold. "But it adds an element of modesty and prolongs the undressing. A woman should display her charms slowly, one piece at a time. Her man will then be good-and-hard at the end."

Looking down I see Elizabeth's hand on the front of Harold's trousers. "See what I mean?" she says sweetly.

"Oh yea..." he groans.

"I've felt you much harder than this," she croons. "Put your mouth on her tits and your hands on her ass. That should do the trick...for both of you."

I'm already half out of my mind, and when Harold begins licking and sucking my nipples, I lose it. My hips begin a shallow humping motion, an unambiguous invitation to be fucked. His big hands encompass both ass cheeks.

"Very spankable," he says as he lifts his head. Lust-filled, demanding eyes bore into mine. "Kiss me, Carol. I want to taste your lips...and your tongue."

My arms spring up around his neck and pull my mouth against his. I'm aflame and devour his lips, lashing my tongue against his. He tightens his grip on my ass and pulls me hard against him.

"Whoa!" chortles Elizabeth. "We can't have you two fucking right in the dressing room! Customers will hear. Let's take this party into the back. We'll do our costume shopping first and return later to pick out more work clothes."

"Good idea," Harold concedes. Then he dips his shoulder into my stomach and lifts me up in a fireman's carry. "Make sure there's no one in the back of the store," he says to Elizabeth. "I'll be carrying this half-naked hottie down the hall."

I'm mortified, but Elizabeth just laughs. "Harold, you are incorrigible. But as long as you're playing caveman, let's do it right."

With that, Elizabeth inserts her fingers under the waistband of my suit pants and jerks them down and completely off, taking my shoes with them. I kick and squirm, but Harold holds me tight.

"Ugh," she groans. "Such horrible panties. They have to go too."

Now I'm completely naked, slung over this big man's shoulder with my ass in the air. He takes the opportunity to give it a couple of hard spanks. "You're going to be a good girl, aren't you, Carol," he says.

Admonishing me to be a 'good girl' sends a charge through my system. I know what's coming, and I know I will do whatever they want.

"Yes, sir," I answer.

12