All Comments on 'The Apartment Pt. 03'

by cranford

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 7 years ago
ok

as good as this last ch. is, Caro was a fool to wait for Heather for as long as she did, she should have been happy with the woman she helped, what is to say that Heather will not do this again, in my opinion she was not worth waiting for.

BravoJamezBravoJamezalmost 7 years ago
Wow, very emotional story

Caro is a fool, she ran back to the woman that sent her into a tail spin of darkness and depression. Some people may call this love but this type of unhealthy relationship makes me sad. Caro was obsessed with the image of Heather, even after she found out the true about Heather. It was a great story and written very well. Im torn on whether I want the story to continue, because Heather is going to just leave Caro again. And poor Portia just can't catch a break, she is in love with a woman that will never truly love her. Aww, I'm going to cry.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

It was a well written story. I enjoyed all three chapters but can't help feeling sad for Portia. She really loved Caroline but Caroline never got over Heather. Jenorma2012 is correct, Heather could and most likely will do it again. But the heart wants what the heart wants and Caro loves Heather.

RenataAsheRenataAshealmost 7 years ago

Sad ending for Portia. I wouldn't take Heather back on any account. F that. Great story. I love it..

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinalmost 7 years ago

Good story, but a sad ending. Too bad Caro chose the mentally abusive Heather over the devoted Portia. But life isn't always HEA.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous