The Apartment Search

Story Info
David needs to find an apartment fast.
3.5k words
4.59
13.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
digger231
digger231
17 Followers

David entered the elevator with a certain amount of resignation and desperation. The hunt for a living space in this new city was turning into a nightmare. Too many times he went to view an apartment only to find it was completely misrepresented in the ad: too far out from the city, too expensive, or in some cases, completely unlivable. And time had run out. He needed to settle his living arrangements in the next few hours or he'd on his way back to his home city without a contract. And David couldn't afford that.

This apartment had potential though - good area and the price was right. At the very least, the real estate agent showing the place was very direct over the phone and didn't try any tired sales techniques.

The elevator doors opened into a posh carpeted hallway. Checking the unit numbers on the wall, David quickly made his way to the apartment and gave a soft knock on the door. A tall, blonde woman answered. Clad in black pumps and stockings, a grey business skirt and thin, white blouse, Cheryl gave a big smile and extended her hand.

"Hi, David?"

"Hi Cheryl. Thanks for arranging this viewing so late in the day." Cheryl had a firm, confident handshake.

"Oh, it's not a problem. Come on in. Please remove your shoes, thanks."

As David removed his shoes by the door, he noticed Cheryl kept hers on. He watched her walked into the living room, her hips swaying in the tight skirt, her shapely calves leading down into ultra-shiny, aggressive high-heels. Her straw blonde hair was done up in a tight bun revealing a long pale neckline. He chuckled to himself, that if this viewing is a bust, at least he had some good eye-candy.

He padded into the living room and stood beside her, only then realizing how tall she actually was. They met at eye level.

"So, utilities including hydro, water, and heat are all included making things simpler for you. One parking spot is included and we're flexible on the lease arrangement. The people who live here are very private, conservative and, as you can see, maintain the place impeccably."

David moved tentatively around the room, and stood in the far corner to get a better perspective. It was big enough, clean and well appointed. So far so good.

He glanced at Cheryl and smiled. She stood motionless in the middle of the room, arms crossed, hips tilted. She smiled back thinly. Her eyes travelled down his body and back up again. David felt a odd pang of nervousness shoot through him. He shook it off.

"And this is one of the newer buildings in the area." Cheryl walked over to where David was standing. "The walls are sound proof so you're guaranteed privacy." She leaned in very close and then passed him to knock on the wall as if to make a point. David detected a strong scent of vanilla.

"You won't be hearing any loud music, or neighbours being overly amorous" she laughed.

David laughed nervously along with her.

"Unless of course the headboard is hitting the wall" Cheryl said matter-of-fact. She looked into David's eyes. "Then you'll hear it."

Davids smile faded as he swallowed hard and tried to maintain his casual demeanour. His dick began to twitch in his dress pants.

"And this particular unit has a wonderful view of the parkland to the east." He watched her move over to the large living room window, her hips swaying. She reached up and drew the blinds wide open. Sunset light streamed in causing Cheryl's already light blouse to become completely translucent. She stood there in the window with her hands on her hips, regarding David.

David's eyes became fixed on the now see-through garment. His eyes grew wide and his lips parted slightly - Cheryl wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples sharply contrasting the soft curve of her breasts and the flowing fabric. David snapped out of it and nervously walked over to the window, trying not to glance at Cheryl.

It was indeed, a great view, but David's thoughts were elsewhere. His cock was now becoming fully erect and he worried about his growing tent giving him away.

She placed one hand on David's shoulder and stepped closer. "You can see the city-scape to the north and the lake to the south." Again the vanilla scent enveloped him as he followed her well-manicured finger trace across the horizon. David snaked a hand into his pocket and tried to discreetly adjust himself. He felt his face turn flush.

"Let's check out the kitchen, shall we?" Cheryl offered.

He followed her into the kitchen, relieved he had a chance to fully adjust himself, but still buzzing with the vision of her perky tits and gorgeous hands.

"Fully functional gas range, fridge with ice maker, microwave, and dishwasher." David snapped out of his haze at the sound of her heels clicking against the tile floor. The kitchen was much more than he expected. This place might just work out, he thought.

Cheryl turned to him. "Again, as you can see, the current tenants are very careful with the kitchen accoutrements. Unfortunately, I'm not as careful with my things" she laughed. "I think I lost the backup key to this apartment between the counter and the fridge." Cheryl peered down the side of the fridge.

David peered into the space between as well.

"David, would you be so kind as to check under the fridge for me?" David glanced up at her. "It's a skirt thing." Cheryl ran her hands down her lap as if to smooth the gray fabric out. She smiled.

"Sure. No problem." David got down on his hands and knees and scanned below the fridge. The sound of Cheryl's heels clicked around behind him and stopped. David glanced back over his shoulder.

"Any luck?" Cheryl didn't move from behind him. She crossed her arms, accentuating her nipples through the thin fabric.

"Um, no." David had another pang of nervousness hit him. There was something very sexual yet very menacing about her.

Cheryl shrugged. "I'm sure it will turn up. Let's head to the bedroom." Without waiting for David to get up, she began making her way down the hall. David quickly took another opportunity to adjust himself. His hard-on was showing no signs of subsiding. He chased after Cheryl.

"It's large with plenty of light." Cheryl walked around to the window and tugged opened the blinds. Again the light turned her blouse into a wisp of smoke. Her nipples were now plainly visible yet she made no attempt to hide the fact. David was flat-out staring now. Her pert breasts jiggled as she walked away from the window, making his cock strain against his fly.

Cheryl regarded him.

"And again, as I said, the walls are sound proof so you won't be hearing the neighbours." Cheryl moved over to the head of the bed. "And they won't be hearing you either. Notice the current tenants took the liberty of moving the bed away from the wall somewhat? The headboard sits away from the wall a few inches."

David swallowed hard and moved over to where Cheryl stood and observed the gap.

"See? I imagine the present couple that live here get into some pretty rambunctious sex, huh?" To drive her point home, Cheryl grabbed the headboard and shook it back and forth. The tell-tale sounds of a squeaky bed filled the room. "Oh my!" Cheryl laughed. "I think that might test the sound proofing. I hope he isn't a screamer."

David turned beat red. And then puzzled at her last comment. "He" isn't a screamer?

"As for closet space... Now, David. I can tell you're a progressive kind of guy, right?"

David needed sometime to gather himself: a gorgeous rental agent, the perfume, her nipples, the squeaking bed. His head was swimming. He tried to focus... "Pro... progressive?"

"Yeah, you know open to new things, etc?" Cheryl moved ever so closer to him.

"I... I guess" David stammered.

"I want to show you the closet space but it's full of their, ahem, personal items." Cheryl walked over to the French doors of the walk-in closet and turned to him. "I hope you can look past that and objectively evaluate the apartment for your particular need, yes?"

"Umm, yeah, I guess..."

"Good." Cheryl swung open the doors to the closet. Black leather collars with chrome studs hung on the back wall beside whips and paddles of all manner. Gels and lubricants filled one shelf while flagellation devices filled another. While what appeared to be everyday clothing filled the rack on one side, a decidedly different type of clothing filled the other: leather pants, rubber shirts, a french maid uniform, and a number of leather harnesses.

Cheryl laughed. "As you can see, you can fit a lot of 'stuff' in here." She examined a riding crop and turned to David. "You can step closer, David. This stuff isn't going to hurt you on it's own."

David tried to laugh it off but it sounded forced, and it was. He walked over, his hands subconsciously slid into his pant pockets. He said nothing.

"They are an adventurous couple, I'll give them that. Here. Look at this." Cheryl reached for a huge black dildo. "I guess it's true what they say about black guys, huh? Can you imagine?" She waved it in front of David's face and watched for a reaction. David's eyes were wide with astonishment. He took a step back.

"That's a joke, isn't it" David ask incredulously.

"No," Cheryl said flatly and placed it back on the shelf. David absently wondered how she would know that. His cock continued to strain in his shorts. He glanced at her protruding nipples and his hands adjusted his shaft.

She reached in and picked up a much smaller one, this time it was pink and had a much fleshier texture to it. "Here's an interesting one. Less intimidating, no?" Cheryl chided.

David watched her feminine hands handle the sex toy, and felt a dizziness wash over him. Then he gazed upon the huge selection on the shelving before him.

"So David. Are you interested in this place?" Cheryl tapped the tip of the dildo absently.

David snapped back to reality: apartment hunting.

"Um, yes. This place, the location, the cost - it all adds up. When can I sign a lease?" He looked into her eyes and found a piercing stare coming back at him.

"Well, David. I've shown this place to a number of people today and all of them have filled out applications."

David's heart sank.

"But I know you're really desperate to find a place." Cheryl's face was expressionless.

David saw a glimmer of hope but then his brow furrowed. "How did you know that?"

"I called your work reference. He told me that if you didn't get a place by the end of today, you'd be out of luck securing some new contract you've been counting on." Cheryl crossed her arms, dildo still in hand.

David regarded her and decided to try and appealed to Cheryl's charitable side. "Yes, that's correct. My contract will be in real trouble if I don't get things squared away by the end of today. Is there any way you can make this happen for me" he pleaded.

Cheryl tapped the dildo in the palm of her hand and looked at David. There was a hunger in her eyes now.

"That's completely up to you. What are you willing to do to make this happen, David?"

He thought for a moment and offered the obvious. "Perhaps a finders fee for you?"

Cheryl stepped closer to him and smiled. "Do you really want this place?"

"Yes, I really need this place. What..."

"Take you clothes off. Now" Cheryl wasn't smiling anymore.

David paused. "I'm sorry?" He was a mix of emotion now. Fantasies ran through his head of bedding this gorgeous woman making his cock throb, but professionalism and nervousness held him in check.

"I said take your clothes off, David. You really want this apartment? Then take your clothes off." Cheryl took a couple of paces back from him for a better view.

"Uh..."

Her hands were on her hips, and her breasts were clearly visible by the setting sun. "What's it going to be David? Your clothes or your contract? I think that's a pretty simple answer."

David saw no choice in the matter. He needed this contract or he'd be set back ears Besides, he thought, if he didn't have a choice, he might as well enjoy it. He began to disrobe.

"Very nice." Cheryl commented coolly.

David sheepishly took his pants and underwear off last, his cock bobbing lewdly in the air.

"Well. It appears that someone likes to look at all the toys. Spin around for me."

David turned full circle for her. He wasn't sure if he liked being on display like this but he kept thinking about his job situation.

Cheryl walked up beside him and looked down at his now weeping cockhead. "Don't act like you don't like this. Your little dick tells me otherwise." She peered over his shoulder and down his back. "Mmm. I knew you had a tight little ass when I saw you walk in the door. " Her warm hand cupped his ass cheek.

David jumped.

"Stand still." Cheryl moved close to his ear and whispered "Why don't you entertain me? Give me a little show."

"Sh-show?"

"Show me how you jack off."

"Uh..." David looked down at his oozing cock and glanced at Cheryl unsure of himself.

"What? You want more than precum? Here."

Cheryl leaned over and let a long trail of spittle fall from her lips onto his member. As she did, David drank in the back of her neck, her golden hair, and the vanilla scent that now permeated his entire world. He could feel her spit touch the tip of his rod. it was electrifying.

David's hand wrapped around the head of his engorged member and he began pumping his hand quickly up and down his shaft, slick with his precum and her saliva.

"Wow," Cheryl laughed. "You're a fast stroker, aren't you? Slow down." Cheryl moved around behind him and squeezed his ass to make her point.

David slowed this pace, intent on his technique. He then felt something wet between his ass cheeks.

"Stand still, David." He felt Cheryl's finger probing his anus. He looked over his shoulder and saw her tossing a bottle of lube onto the bed.

"Uh, Cheryl? I'm not so sure about this..."

Cheryl leaned over his shoulder and spoke into his ear: "Fine. I can stop right now and you can leave."

David paused his hand. His ragged breath was all he could hear.

"Well?" Cheryl said loudly.

David closed his eyes. Why was this happening to him? He felt so used, but his his cock had never been so hard before. What was going on?

"Ok" David murmured.

"Ok what, David?" Her tone demanded an answer.

"Ok, Cheryl. You can... stick... stick a finger in my ass."

Cheryl cracked a wicked smile behind David. "Not good enough. Ask me to do it."

"Stick a finger in my ass." He felt dirty.

"Ask nicely." Her finger tip rubbed his anus, threatening.

"P-p-please stick a finger in my ass."

"That's better." Cheryl's finger tip began to make headway into his anus, cautiously to the first knuckle, then it slid in easily past the second. David groaned and rose to his tip-toes.

"I don't see you stroking your cock David." David absently grabbed a hold of his shaft again and began pumping. Cheryl began working her finger in and out of David's rear, keeping time with his strokes. She looked around to his front to see the expression on his face. His mouth was agape, and his eyes had a sleepy look to them. Cheryl smiled.

"Very nice David. Do you like having your little ass fingered, hmm?" All David could do was breath and fuck his fist. After a minute of this, precum began to flow freely from his cock head.

"Stop. On the bed." Cheryl pointed with her free hand.

David stepped away from Cheryl feeling her finger slide out of him as he did. He gingerly walked over to the bed and laid down, glad the ordeal was returning to some normalcy. Or so he thought.

From there he watched Cheryl take her top off revealing her perky tits and light pink nipples. Next was the gray skirt which dropped to the floor around her high-gloss shoes. She wasn't wearing any panties. David's cock twitched at the sight of her perfectly shaped ass.

"Having fun ogling me?" Cheryl intoned. From one of the shelves she threw him a blindfold. "Put it on. Now."

David nervously pulled it over his head but couldn't bring himself to pull it over his eyes.

Cheryl looked at him, lips pursed. She walked over to the side of the bed, those gorgeous hips swaying back and forth, and sat down beside him.

"David. We're just here to have a little fun aren't we? You'll get what you want if I get what I want. Fair?" David swallowed hard, still unsure.

Cheryl leaned in close as if to kiss him but stopped short. "Now put on the mask you little slut or get the fuck out." Cheryl's eyes bore right through him. He wanted to leave, he wanted to cry, but instead, he put on the blindfold.

He felt Cheryl get up off the bed. "Get on all fours facing the headboard David. Put your face in a pillow. You're gonna need it."

David got on his hands and knees, his body shaking with sexual energy and terror at the same time. He hugged the pillow making his ass stick up in the air, exposed, vulnerable.

Within moments he felt Cheryl get back on the bed. She was behind him. He moaned knowing what was about to happen.

"That's right David. Let's hope the headboard is far enough away from the wall, hmm? We wouldn't want to disturb the neighbours."

David could feel her hands caress his cheeks. He felt a finger thick and cool with lube force it's way into his neither regions. It was easier this time. Cheryl pumped her finger in and out of David a few times and then withdrew her digit.

Then David felt something bulbous push it's way between his cheeks. He held his breath as the rubbery tip of the dildo kissed his anus first. And then again. And then it pushed against his puckering hole, harder still. David felt his ass open up as the head of the dildo entered him. He drew in a deep breath.

"That's it David. Take it slowly." Cheryl firmly continued to shove the toy in further with each new stroke. Her hands moved around his hips pulling him onto it, and pushing him off of it. The bed frame began to creaked with every thrust.

"Such a gorgeous little ass needs a good pounding don't you think David? Stroke yourself." Cheryl's voice was raspy now as her hips began to move back and forth working over David's hole. Her lap began to slap against David's buttocks as she picked up the tempo. David bit into the pillow letting out a long low moan as the dildo invaded his ass again and again. He reached underneath and began fucking his fist again.

"Oh god! Oh god!" David started murmuring. Cheryl laughed.

"Oh, it's not that bad, sweety. What are you going to do when I start really giving it to you good?" With that, Cheryl then started screwing David in earnest, hammering his ass with wild abandon. The bed frame also joined in, making a terrific racket.

As Cheryl started pounding his rear, his voice became louder and louder. "Oh god! Ah! Oh god! Ah! OH GOD! AH! AH! AH!"

"Does that feel good? Ooo, listen to you - you're a real moaner, aren't you?" Cheryl laughed at the scene before her: watching the dildo slide in and out of his virgin ass, making him moan like a little school girl, listening the the bed frame squeak and groan away. She loved turning men into moaning little sluts.

David began to yell now. "Oh god Cheryl! I'm getting close. I'm going to cum!"

"Beg me to fuck your ass, David! Beg me!"

"P-please fuck me..." he whimpered.

"Louder!" Cheryl smacked his ass repeatedly.

"OH GOD! PLEASE FUCK MY ASS CHERYL! PLEEEEEASE!"

"Cum for me my little slut! Shoot your load!" Cheryl slammed her hips into his ass and drove the dildo deep as David's anus convulsed around it. Cheryl held it there while David shot thick ropey wads of white jizz over the bedspread again and again. His body shook at the end of Cheryl's cock. She waited, feeling triumphant.

"That's it my sweet little slut. Make a niiiice big mess for me."

The tremors subsided. Cheryl withdrew the rubber member from his ass and smiled as David collapsed onto the bed.

digger231
digger231
17 Followers
12