The Apotheosis of Soma Pt. 03

Story Info
Soma becomes PG and learns the truth about submission.
7.2k words
4.73
2k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel free to take a chair," Mr. King said to me, "But don't get anything on it, please."



I swept my fingers along my still erect cock and wiped as much precum as I could from it. It took several swipes and licks to get it to a decent state. During our subsequent conversation, I squeezed it every minute or so to capture the precum and lick it off my fingers.



I stood up and started to open the bottom drawer when he stopped me.



"Pleasure Giver, what do you think you're doing?"



"I'm putting on my clothes, Sir."



"Not as long as you're here. When you enter the room, you'll get naked. You won't put your clothes back on until you're ready to leave. Do you understand?"



"Yes, Sir."



"Now, sit down. We have a few things to discuss."



I moved to the chair and sat down. Mr. King pursed his lips.



"When you sit on an upholstered chair or a bed, you need to tuck your legs and place them to one side, or under you if there's no room. Your legs and feet should be together, with your toes pointing in a straight line with your legs."



I adjusted my position in the chair. It was a bit tight, especially having to point my toes, but I was able to do so with only slight discomfort.



"Do you understand why you need to sit that way, Pleasure Giver?" I became aware he had given me a new name. "Your value to me is in direct proportion to your submissiveness and how you express your submission. The men who desire to use you want someone who is demure and subservient to them in every way. Body language plays a large part in this. You have an extraordinary desire to serve and pleasure others, but it's not fully disciplined. We're going to help you focus, to become the very best submissive you can be, and not just for our clients. This is your destiny, and you know it."



My cock had been twitching as he spoke; at that last, a large amount of precum started dripping down the shaft. I had to act quickly to keep it from getting on the chair. I had lowered my eyes to capture the fluids; I kept them lowered as I considered the truth of what he said. I could feel my eyes start to water; it took much self-control to keep from crying with joy at my good fortune. What had started as the worst day of my life had become my second birthday: the birth of Pleasure Giver.

"

Are you all right?" he broke my reverie.



"Yes, Sir...you've given me a lot to think about."



"And I'm afraid I'm going to have to give you even more in a hurry. Your 3:30 appointment will be starting in just under two hours. Ah, your supplies have arrived. Answer the door, Pleasure Giver."



I walked to the door and cracked it open, aware of my nakedness. I blushed as I saw the woman who had greeted me at the front desk, standing with several towels and some other objects on top. I slipped behind the door and let her in. I started to close it, but Mr. King stopped me.



"This is hardly the time for false modesty, Pleasure Giver. You made my wife wait at the door on a hot day. Don't you think you owe her an apology? Let's try this again. My dear?"



His wife stepped outside and, at his direction, I reseated myself. He nodded in approval as I slid my legs under me more smoothly. Again, a knock at the door.



I took a deep breath, stood up and, standing next to the door handle, opened it. Mrs. King was standing there as before; this time, I was fully visible in the door frame. I could feel the heat from outside on my body as I waited for her to come in.



"Housekeeping," she said, staying where she was. "I was asked to bring some towels and toiletries for Mr. Soma in room 135. Is that you, Sir?"



At that moment, a man of about 60 walked toward his car and stopped. He gave me a slow look up and down, smiled and raised his thumb toward Mr. King, who was now standing behind me. I turned and saw Mr. King give him a wave as he got in his car and pulled out, still watching me. I hurriedly stepped back to allow Mrs. King to come into the room.



"It looks like you've attracted the eye of one of our clients already, Pleasure Giver. He is a very nice man, with somewhat...unusual...tastes." Both of them smiled as he said that, and I shivered a little, wondering what that could mean.



"Place those in the bath area, dear," said Mr. King to his wife. "Our newest volunteer is going to need some additional grooming before his 3:30."

As she passed me, I saw, on top of the stack of towels, a razor and shave cream, a toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash, two Fleet enemas and two condoms.



"When we finish our chat, you need to get yourself cleaned up. Administer the enemas, then take a shower. shave your face, crotch, armpits and ass crack. After that, look for a note on the desk and follow the instructions.

"When you arrive each day, you'll find a note on the desk with instructions about your clients that day. Read it as soon as you arrive and follow the instructions after you've cleaned up. I expect you to be showered, shaved and fresh, inside and out. On days you see enemas on the sink, use them all, unless there are special instructions attached to the boxes.



"Please be seated. We can continue our conversation while my wife is laying out your toiletries. And, to make things clear, you are Pleasure Giver, but not to my wife, nor to any of the staff here. Very nice positioning, by the way, don't you think so, dear?"



His wife turned around from the sink and looked at me. I was seated with toes pointed and my hands around the upper knee. My gaze met hers briefly, then lowered quickly when I saw her grinning at me. I saw my cock was shrinking, but glistening with precum. I stroked it with my hand and licked the juices from it.

Mr. King gave me a stern look.

"Pleasure Giver, that is the way children eat, not a proper submissive. When you clean your cock of its juices, use at most two fingers. Run them from the base of your cock up to the head, wipe the eye of the cock, then insert your fingers in your mouth and suck them clean as if they were your client's cock. Be sure that you maintain eye contact with him when you suck them. The secret is in the eyes. Be wanton, but not slutty. Let him know you desire him by the way you look at him, by the way you suck your fingers, by the way you lean your head ever so slightly toward him and down toward his crotch.



"Why do I talk about eye contact when you'll be blindfolded? Two reasons: first, I want you to develop the proper submissive mindset. To this point, you think you've been submissive: you're going to become a true submissive. And, when that happens, we'll remove the blindfold and let you enjoy the sight of the men you pleasure. But you must learn how to submit fully first; your eyes will betray you if you're not completely in the moment.



"Your clients want you to be submissive, but they also want you to seduce them. Does that sound contradictory? It is, but so is pleasure found in pain, sensual release found in bondage, ecstasy found in torture...and yet you know and appreciate those contradictions very well, don't you?



"You are embarking on a very special journey with us. We are going to expand your sensual horizons in ways you couldn't have imagined. At the same time, we're going to instruct you in ways that you will initially find distasteful. When those moments come, remember this: you once found the idea of a cock in your mouth to be repugnant. You once couldn't imagine allowing cum to enter your mouth. But today...you don't need to speak: your cock is replying quite eloquently, and is giving you the opportunity to practice eating your precum in the correct way.



"Your performance today was...adequate. Don't look so crestfallen; you have much potential, but you need to understand a few things to improve your skills. Your cocksucking technique is enthusiastic and nuanced, which I appreciate. There are some technical aspects we'll improve over time, but that's true for everyone.



"What concerned me more was that you didn't seem to understand the situation. I told you that we were going to simulate a lunchtime quickie, but you proceeded to a full-blown seduction of my cock. Given the circumstance, you should have tried to get me to cum as quickly as possible."



"But that's not my style," I objected. "I don't want to do a blow and go...that's not how I do things."



"And that is precisely your biggest challenge," Mr. King sighed. "Listen to what you're saying: 'That's not MY style.' 'I don't want to do a blow and go.' Perhaps I misjudged you: I thought you were a submissive."



"But I AM a submissive, Sir!" I replied.



"Does he sound like a submissive to you, dear?" he asked his wife. She turned around again and gave me an almost pitying look that caused me to blush even more.



"Don't be too harsh with him, dear," she answered. "He just needs to understand that pleasure is defined by the one using him, not by his own standards. And perhaps he needs to understand his new role better."

I looked up as she said that, chilled by the implications.



"You're right, as usual," he smiled at her, then turned to me.



My eyes widened as I looked at him and saw, for the first time, the gleam in his.



"I don't think you fully appreciate your new situation. You might have misunderstood my use of 'volunteer.' It was strictly a euphemism. From the moment you entered this room, you became a special member our staff...with special duties and responsibilities."

Looking through his folder, he pulled out another set of papers.



"This is a contract outlining our relationship and your roles and responsibilities. I want you to read it carefully, then sign and date it. While it may not be legally binding, it is certainly admissible in family court as evidence. I don't wish to cause distress to your wife. But you need this contract for your own benefit. It's important that you understand your situation very clearly. And if you think about it, you know this is truly what you want and, more importantly, what you need.



"We'll leave you now to your reading. I'll be back at 3:00 to make sure you're ready for your 3:30 appointment. You're going to be a fine addition to the staff, Pleasure Giver."



With that, he and his wife left, with one last word. "Don't turn the deadbolt."



I sat in shock for a couple of minutes, letting it all soak in. This was more than I had expected. To this point, I had been in control, even if I tried to tell myself I was submitting. I chose to whom I would submit. I chose how he could use me. This, however, was different. I knew, even without reading it, that once I signed the contract, I would be giving up that control. Who knows what Mr. King would want me to do? Could I handle that?



Suddenly, I noticed my fingers in my mouth. For the last few minutes, my hand had been feeding me the precum that was leaking from my cock. I smiled and walked over to the desk to read the contract. It appeared my body was deciding for me.

The terms were straightforward. As a volunteer staff member, I was expected to be at the hotel during my assigned hours, unless I was sick. Any time off was to be approved two weeks in advance. On arriving at my assigned room, I would follow all instructions specified for that shift, as well as the general instructions I had already been given (and specified in Appendix 1). During my shift, I was to provide full and complete service to any and all customers, without exception. All anal penetration would be covered. All oral activities would be uncovered. No more than three men could use me simultaneously. 

During my employment, I would not have sexual contact with anyone but my wife and people approved by management. Masturbation was permitted only if it was not to completion, unless directed by clients or management. No sexual contact with staff was permitted without prior management approval. If my services were required outside the hotel property, I would be accompanied by a member of management to monitor my safety and my successful completion of the assignment. There was an interesting exception to that: from time to time, management would assign me to pay an unsupervised house call on an approved client. Management would be responsible for vetting the clients and for ensuring my safety.



I would be required to maintain a presence on several specified social networking sites. Management would create and pay for the accounts and would assign the passwords so they could monitor my use of the accounts. I would be required to post regularly to the services; the frequency and content to be determined by site (Appendix 2). Any stories, ads or forum postings would be subject to prior approval by management.



Management's responsibilities were as follows: to maintain the cleanliness of my hotel room; to provide all toiletries, condoms and special clothing and equipment I may require to perform my duties; to respect a set of mutually agreed upon limits (Appendix 3), said list to be reviewed and revised monthly; to provide weekly testing for STDs; to provide training as deemed necessary to allow me to develop my skills; and to monitor and be responsible for my health and safety when engaged in hotel business. The benefits defined would constitute the full extent of management's responsibility to me.



So far, the contract was about what I expected. Then came the line that changed my life irrevocably: "By signing this contract, Soma, henceforth to be known as Pleasure Giver, voluntarily revokes his right to terminate this contract; he also agrees to abide by every instruction given by management and, without reservation, perform every duty specified by management that is consistent with this contract." In business talk, by signing the contract, I was agreeing to become the property of the hotel and to be a slave to management. I would no longer have a say in how I was used, who I saw, what I preferred.



The legal status didn't matter. If I signed it, I would be bound to it by own submissive nature. And in a flash, the epiphany came: Mr. King knew this. He knew that I would need this sort of compulsion to shed the last of my inhibitions. The contract would be my collar and he would be my Master. And with that realization, I took a deep breath and signed and dated the contract. Leaving it on the desk, I headed to the bathroom to administer the enemas and prepare myself. 3:00 would be here soon enough.



After the enemas cleaned me out, I took the razor and shave cream with me in the shower. After soaping down and cleaning myself (and how did they know which soap I used at home?), I soaped up my middle finger and inserted in my anus, wincing at the pressure. It had been a long time since anything had gone in there. I regretted not keeping a butt plug. Having confirmed I was clean inside, I proceeded to shave my crotch (very carefully, not being familiar with this brand of razor) and underarms. I then turned to my taint and ass crack, shaving them as best I could while not being able to see my handiwork. As I felt the smoothness and lack of stubble, I sighed, wondering how it would feel if I could shave the rest of my body hair, but knowing that would be impossible to explain to the wife. I almost turned off the shower before remembering my nipples. I quickly shaved a small circle around them, stepped out of the shower and dried off. My cock was still fully erect and dripping precum. Without thinking, I reached down with my two fingers and fed myself.



Walking toward the desk, I was surprised, but not shocked, to find the contract was gone. In its place was a medium sized butt plug, an injector filled with lube, a small packet of lube and a piece of paper. I picked it up and read it, trembling slightly. 

"Pleasure Giver, congratulations on joining our team. We look forward to enjoying your services for many years. For your 3:30 appointment, lube up the plug. Then, use the injector to fill your ass with lube. Use it all: you'll be glad you did. Then insert the plug, clean off the excess from your ass, brush your teeth and use the mouthwash. Put on what you find on the bed. Wait on the bed."



Looking at the bed, I saw the omnipresent sleep mask and a short, pink kimono style robe. A pair of sparkling flip-flops sat on the carpet. What was going to happen at 3:30? What sort of kink did my client have? No need to wonder: I would find out soon enough. It was finally happening...my slavery was beginning.



The butt plug was a medium size one, but in hot pink rather than the blue or red to which I accustomed. After rubbing the lube on it and wiping the excess on my anus, I injected the lube inside my anus. I shivered, only partly because of the cold lube and then pushed the plug in. Having been without for so long, my anus resisted and I had to insert it slowly, in fits and starts, remembering to push out to accept it. The lubrication did its work, though, and I felt my ass pull it in as the widest part passed the sphincter and my anus closed in on the neck. I adjusted the base to align with my crack and wiped off the excess lube. I walked to the bed, feeling the familiar fullness and the background pain that I knew would recede but still be present. I recalled previous times walking in public while wearing a plug and my cock gave a twitch in remembrance. I had another taste of precum and realized this wouldn't be such a bad gig, as long as I remembered to load up on fruit juices.



I picked up the kimono and admired how smooth and silky it felt. I put it on, knotted the belt loosely and looked at myself in the mirror. The sleeves came down to just above my elbows and the hem stopped halfway between my knees and my crotch. The cloth covered my cock and balls, barely, but tented from my erection. I pulled the cloth aside, not wanting my precum to stain the fabric. I climbed onto the bed, put on the sleep mask and positioned myself propped up by pillows, with my legs together, tucked to my left with toes extended. I felt like a houri, waiting for her owner to claim her. My mind was swirling with fantasies. One hand was feeding me a steady diet of precum; the other was reaching inside my kimono to tweak my nipples. I had to be careful not to touch my cock at all, knowing that one touch would trigger an orgasm. The mental excitement had been more exhausting than I thought. The warmth of the room and the blackness of the blindfold combined to cause me to fall asleep...



...until I was awakened by Mr. King squeezing my balls gently.



"Wake up, Pleasure Giver. Time for your appointment."



I panicked for a moment being in darkness, but soon remembered where I was and what was happening. He laid the flip-flops in my lap.



"Put these on and let's go. We don't want to be late. By the way, the kimono looks good on you, but put your cock back inside. You don't want to be arrested for indecent exposure, do you?"



"What? I thought I had a client here at 3:30."



Silence from him, then a smack on my tush that caused me to jump and gasp. Why had he done that? Another smack told me I had better figure it out in a hurry. Then I remembered.



"No, Sir, I don't wish to be arrested for indecent exposure."



"That's better. I never said you have a client here at 3:30. I said you have a 3:30 appointment. And we're going there now. You'd best do something about that cock before we walk out the door."



I untied the sash, pulled my cock against my stomach and retied the kimono, using the sash to keep my cock pressed to my skin. He opened the door, took my hand and led me outside. I could feel the heat on my skin and hear my flip-flops as he guided me down the sidewalk toward his vehicle. The plug made its presence felt with every step. Even though I knew it couldn't fall out, I kept my legs together and took small steps, until Mr. King pulled me forward impatiently. I heard a few wolf whistles from higher floors and realized he was putting me on display.



12