The Apotheosis of Soma Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we reached his truck, he opened the passenger door and helped me up to the cab. I could feel the kimono riding up and I realized I'd have to walk very carefully to avoid serious legal issues. I seated myself and felt my way to the seat belt and attached it while he entered the driver's side.

"When you ride dressed like this, I expect you to have your skin touching the seat. Remember O."



I lifted the bottom of my kimono so I was seated with my tush directly on the vinyl upholstery. I sucked in my breath as the burn of the spanking was intensified by the heat of the seat.



"Take off your flip-flops and put your feet on the dashboard. Spread them more...more...that's good. Now, leave them there until I tell you otherwise. And untie your kimono."



I hoped that his truck was high enough and that we wouldn't be passing any truckers. With my feet spread and the kimono untied, I was open to whoever could look in. They would be able to see my dripping cock and balls and the pink base of the butt plug. As we pulled out of the parking lot, I wondered what the folks on the upper floors could see. But, for now, I had other concerns: I couldn't let my precum get on his car seat.



The ride was terrifying and erotic. I had no idea where we were going, but I could tell that we were headed toward the interstate, which, at this time of day, was starting to become a parking lot. I tried to distract myself by focusing on the precum. I wondered vaguely if there were health risks to eating too much precum.



At one point, we were stopped in traffic when I heard an air horn to my right. I tried to slink down in my seat, but was stopped by Mr. King, who pulled my kimono open.



"Turn to your right and wave," he told me, and I complied. He put a piece of cardboard in my hand.



"Hold this up to the window," he ordered. Not knowing what was on it, I obeyed.



"Twitch your cock for the nice man." I was in a trance. I pulled a Kegel and twitched it several times, beyond embarrassment. This was turning into the most erotic ride I'd ever taken, and I was slipping into subspace. When we started up again, he told me to take the sign down and place it in my lap.



How long were we in the truck? I don't know. I remember holding up the sign two more times at his direction. At one point, I felt his hand on my cock shaft and I nearly ejaculated on the spot. The butt plug was constantly assaulting my ass, transferring every movement of the truck into my ass, its fullness a continual reminder that my body was no longer mine.



Eventually, we pulled into a parking lot and he turned off the car. He lightly smacked my thigh.

"We're here. Make yourself presentable."

I pulled my feet down and slipped on the flip-flops. After unbuckling, I pulled the kimono around my body and once again bound my cock against me with the belt. He walked around to open my door and help me out of the truck. Oddly, I felt like a lady being taken on a date.



I tried to maintain my decency as much as possible. He hooked his arm in mine and led me forward. The sound of my flip-flops rang in my ear and I knew we must be the center of attention. I strained to hear the snickers of other people, but heard nothing but cars driving by. Not able to see where I was going, I stumbled and instinctively grabbed Mr. King's arm with my free hand. It felt strangely reassuring, and I kept it there as we walked inside a building. I resisted the urge to rest my head on his shoulder and wondered where that had come from.



I could sense the presence of others. In the distance, I heard the sounds of a woman crying out with pleasure. I sniffed and swore I could smell sex. I had a suspicion of where we were, one that was confirmed when I heard a bill acceptor whir and Mr. King pushing me through a turnstile. We were in the local ABS, headed to the arcade. I knew now that I was in for an ordeal, though how much of one I couldn't suspect.



He steered me into the gay theater room and sat down with me on the sofa. From previous visits, I knew the room was dark, except for the TV on the wall showing bad porn. There were two sofas in the room, one regular one and one that was laid out like a twin bed. Several chairs were also there. I could smell the remnants of poppers and scrunched my nose. Mr. King put his arm around my shoulder. I could sense people wandering in and out of the room as he spoke to me sotto voce. Anyone within a three foot radius could hear him.



"Don't worry, Pleasure Giver. There will be no poppers or other drugs for you. This is your 3:30 appointment. It's also a marketing opportunity for the hotel. You are going to be a sample of our services for potential guests. Here are the rules: I am putting five condoms and a bottle of lube in your kimono pocket. I have placed ads in several places offering your services here today to any married man who can show me his wedding band. When they come in, I shall look for their wedding ring. If they appear to be all right, I'll let them sit by you. You'll ask if they wish to use your mouth or your ass. They may choose to use you in this room, or in one of the booths. If they wish to go there, you'll take their hand and follow them. I'll be behind you keeping an eye on things. If you're in here and another man wishes to use your other orifice while you're pleasuring a man, I'll vet him before allowing him to do so. At no time will anyone touch you without me being present; you'll be safe.



"If they choose your mouth, you'll open their pants, pull out their cock and pleasure them to completion. Remember to swallow everything and to be polite. If they choose your ass, you'll take a condom from your pocket, put it on them and lube it. If you think it will be too large for you, offer your mouth instead. Assume the position they wish for you and remove the plug. When they're finished, thank them for using you. Then lube the plug and replace it. After anyone uses you, I'll give them a card with hotel information. Do a good job and you'll generate business for the hotel, like a good staff member should.



"When you've used all five condoms, we'll be finished here and will return to the hotel. How long you're here, and how many men you service, will depend entirely on them. Do you understand?"



"Yes, Sir."



"Do you have any questions?"



"What if I have to use the bathroom, Sir?"



He laughed at that. "If you need to use the bathroom, ask me and I'll lead you there. Since only one person is allowed in, you may remove your blindfold while you're there. Remember to put it back on before you open the door to leave."



"How will you know which men are responding to your ad, Sir?"



"I won't. If a man shows me a wedding band and wishes to use you, you're his. After all, who are you?"



"I'm the Pleasure Giver, Sir."



"Exactly, and you're going to start giving pleasure now. I believe your first guest is here."



I felt him stand up and sensed a man standing in front of me.



"How may I pleasure you, Sir? With my mouth or with my ass?"



I heard his shorts slide down as he grabbed my head and pulled me into his crotch.



"Suck my cock, bitch, and no teeth."



I felt his soft cock on my chin. His pubic hair tickled my nose, which wrinkled at the strong smell of musk and sweat. I opened my mouth to take his cock in and got a taste of pubic hair to go with the cock. I started sucking on it and slathering it with saliva while he pushed my face deeper into his crotch. As his cock started growing and widening in my mouth, it moved toward my throat and I started to gag. He laughed and pulled my head back.



"More than you were expecting, wasn't it, cocksucker? I'll show you how a sissy fag cocksucker should take a man's cock!"

With that, he pushed my head back on his cock and pulled it to his crotch. I was in a state of shock. I had never been used with such brutality before. Anywhere else, I would have stopped the proceedings right then and there. I felt a gentle squeeze on my shoulder and knew that Mr. King was there to protect me...and that allowed me to endure.



If this was a porn story, I'd say that the light came on and I suddenly discovered that I loved being used this way. But that's not how it was. I was getting sore from him jerking my head back and forth. I was coughing and gagging from his cock going deeper than I was used to taking. My cock was softening rapidly. But I kept at it, because, through it all, I could feel his cock swelling and I could taste the precum on my tongue. I was miserable, but he was enjoying himself. I repeated the mantra, "I am the Pleasure Giver. I am the Pleasure Giver. I am the Pleasure Giver."



And then he froze and pulled my head onto him. I felt his cock pulse and cum shoot into the back of my mouth. I swallowed as best I could and sucked his cock to milk every drop out of it. He finally pulled his cock out of my mouth.



"Good job, cocksucker," he said as he pulled up his pants and walked away.



"Thank you, Sir, for letting me pleasure you," I answered. My jaw was aching, the bitter taste of his cum was in my mouth and I was exhausted. It was not like anything I had expected. My cock was completely shriveled at this point.



I felt Mr. King sit down next to me. "How are you feeling?" he asked.



"I'm OK, Sir. Not quite what I expected, but I suppose the customer is always right."



"That's a good attitude. Remember, you're here for their pleasure, not yours. You kept writing that in your posts...now you're going to learn just what that means."



"I suppose so, Sir," I replied. "I had no idea it would be like this. I may not have signed the contract had I known..."



"But you did sign the contract," he interrupted me. "And there's no buyer's remorse clause in it. You wanted to become a true submissive. Be careful what you ask for...you're going to get much more than you anticipated. But see it through: the transformation will be worth it."



I wanted to ask what he meant about a transformation, but he stood up and was replaced by another man, who put his arm around me.

"How may I pleasure you, Sir? With my mouth or my ass?"



He pulled me to him and whispered, "I want you to sit on my cock, but not here. Can we go to a booth?" His breath was minty, with a hint of something else, and he was wearing a long sleeved shirt. A businessman, no doubt. He sounded like he was in his 40s.



"Of course, Sir," I whispered back. "Lead on."



He took my hand and led me out to the booth area. I heard some murmurs of approval and a few chuckles as I walked on.



"Look at those flip-flops. He's trying to be a girly boy."



I blushed with shame, but tried to ignore them as he opened the door to a booth. Mr. King reached into my kimono pocket and handed me a condom and the bottle of lube. He then took it off me, leaving me naked except for my flip-flops. There were murmurs in the hall as I could sense a crowd starting to gather. Mr. King pushed me gently against the wall and yanked out the plug. I yelped and heard laughter as the door closed and I was alone with my next client.



I heard a chair scraping on the floor, followed by a zipper being pulled down. Another rustle and he called to me. "I'm ready for you. Get my cock hard and ride it."



Not wanting to put my knees on a floor that, from the smell, had stale cum on it, I squatted in front of him and traced his legs up to his cock, which was starting to rise. I took it in my mouth and started licking and sucking it, trying to get it stiff as quickly as possible. As my mouth bottomed out on his cock, I felt the rubber of a cock ring on his base. His cock was small, and I realized it would be a challenge to get it in me if it didn't grow more than that. I heard him inhale deeply and caught the scent of poppers in the booth. I redoubled my efforts on his cock and was rewarded as the combination of my tongue and the poppers had their desired effect on his cock. It felt like it was about 5" erect, but at least the cock ring was keeping it stiff. I would need to be careful not to let it fall out.



I opened the condom wrapper and placed it on his cock by touch, rolling it down when I had it in position. He hissed with pleasure when I poured the lube on his covered cock. I rubbed the excess on my anus, where it joined with the lube that was already in me. I turned with my back to him, moved to his lap and took his cock in my hand. I rubbed it over my ass crack a couple of times, then placed the head on my anus and, still holding onto the shaft, lowered myself onto it.

I barely got the head in when I let out a short cry of pain. As small as it was, I was not used to having cocks in me. The plug had stretched me out, but I was still tense. I squatted over him, with his cock head just inside me, and breathed deeply until I felt my body accommodating the invader. I let myself drop a little more and felt the head of his cock pass my inner sphincter. I gave a "whoof" of pain and dropped onto his lap. I was now fully impaled by his cock. His moan of joy showed he realized it at well.



I sat there for a bit to allow my body to adjust. He wrapped his arms around me and started playing with my nipples. As he pinched them, I leaned my head back on his shoulder and started my own appreciative moaning, as the sweet pain of his fingers on my nipples flowed down to the sweeter pain of his possessing cock.



I could feel my cock stiffening and the precum starting. I swept it off my cock. Before I could get it to my mouth, his hand grabbed mine and put my fingers in his mouth, where he sucked them. I stroked the side of his neck gently, finding that special place that drives men crazy.

He started planting kisses on my neck as he whispered, "Ride me now. I want you to make me cum in you."



I pulled myself up slowly until I felt he was close to coming out. At that point, I lowered myself slowly until I was seated on him again. My ass was adjusting to his presence and I was starting to get a warm glow inside. I rose up and dropped down and started a rhythm. He urged me on and I picked up the pace, careful not to rise too high. His breathing started getting heavier and he started mauling my nipples. His kisses on my neck were more intense. I suddenly realized that, if he continued doing that, I would wind up with a hickey, which would be a disaster at home. I turned my head toward him.



"Please, Sir," I whispered, "not my neck."



"Then turn around and face me."



I stood up, keeping my fingers on the condom to keep it from slipping off, then turned around and sat facing him. I was able to slide onto his cock much more readily and started moving on him again, this time with my cock pointing straight up between us.



Without warning, his hands grabbed my head and pull it down to his. I felt his lips on mine, his tongue pushing towards my mouth. I was so shocked I let my mouth open and his tongue darted inside. I felt it probing my oral cavity and poking at my tongue. His tongue was thick and slick with his own saliva. Now that his mouth was locked with mine, I realized what I smelled earlier along with the mint: he was a smoker. I felt a moment of nausea at the sudden attack on my mouth by an ashtray, but was determined to provide him a good experience. He pulled his tongue back and mine followed his, determined to echo his actions. I was bouncing up and down faster, trying to spur him on to his orgasm. My cock was rubbing against his shirt, which he was still wearing. The roughness of the cloth was bringing me closer to my own orgasm. Then my tongue fully penetrated his mouth and ran along his...gums. He clamped down on it and held it with his gums as he pushed up into me and I felt his cock pulsing inside me.



At that moment, I heard cheering from outside and felt a breeze on my back. How long had the door been open? I tried to pull away from him, but his gums locked down on my tongue and his hands kept my head next to his as he continued his assault on my lips. I put my hands to his cheeks and felt the stubble coating his wrinkled face; he must have been closer to 70 than 40. He finally released my tongue and pulled my head to his shoulder as he spoke past me.



"This one's a keeper...he really knows how to take care of an old geezer like me. And he's a real slut. But his ass needs a workout; I'm sure y'all can take care of that."



And with that, he smacked my bottom to let me know it was time to go. I stood up carefully, my mouth feeling dirty and my face burning with shame. Was this what it meant to be a sub? To be used by any old man and handed off to whomever else would want me? To endure the slobbering kisses and the snickers from the onlookers? To be publicly humiliated to advertise for a hotel? My revery was broken by a hand on my shoulder.



"Down on your knees, cocksucker and clean up my cock." He forced me to my knees and pushed his still covered cock toward me. I felt the slickness of the latex and slid it off slowly, thankful for the enemas, but noticing there was still a dank smell to it. I was careful to fold it over so the contents wouldn't spill. His hand moved to the back of my head. I understood what he wanted, so I opened my mouth for him to feed me his cock.



"I'm not touching that messy cock...that's a slut's job. Hurry up, sissy boy: I have to be home."



I took his cock in my fingers, feeling the stickiness, and placed it in my mouth. Cooling cum coated the head and much of the shaft. Thankfully, he was flaccid after his orgasm, so I was able to put the whole thing in my mouth without difficulty. This was anything but an erotic experience. Cleaning up the aftermath, there was no sexual thrill, no rush of endorphins, only the sticky, bitter taste of cooling cum. I cleaned it off with my tongue as quickly as possible and swallowed the residue equally quickly to get it out of my mouth. I hoped it wouldn't come back up.



"Manners." Mr. King reminded me softly.



I forced myself to smile as I said, "Thank you, Sir, for letting me pleasure you." I heard snickers from the crowd. Mr. King handed me a bottle of water. I drank gratefully, glad to get the man's taste out of my mouth. He raised me up and pushed down on my back. I bent over and felt him pushing the freshly lubed plug back in me. He then put my kimono on me and led me back to the theater room.



(to be continued)

12