All Comments on 'The Apple Doesn't Fall Far'

by fidget1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing story

Can't wait for the next chapter.

GreatOtterGreatOtterover 3 years ago

Good start, look forward to the next chapters. I wonder how other women are effected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This one holds a lot of promise

Even though we knew were this was going all along, the detailed exploration of how the couple's feelings were changing made it very hot. There's a lot of promise here, it will be interesting to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I feel it could develop into a interesting storyline

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hope you continue this.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

"No, I'm fine. Let's just get to work," Josh mumbled as he tentatively picked the football back up off the floor.” So first he gets a gift he asks nothing about and then they go trough this weird experience and they just ignore it? Dont talk about what happened? Wtf lol?Like he literally does his best to stay clueless? Coming from a smart dude that loves debating..

“and she was the one who converted me to veganism in the first place. “ lmao dude converted to veganism for a girl. Damn. She even got him to want to experience chastity willingly. I cant.she mustve been a good debater lmao.

OpenWordsOpenWords10 months ago

Stupid is SERIOUSLY repulsive. Jesus, who would make their protagonists more dumb and think it's a good thing? Wtf is wrong with you?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really? Cumming in his shorts? REALLY? So lame. Are they horny 13-year-olds or something? Not hot at all. I just couldn't bring myself to give it 5 stars for this. It would be immoral or something.

DivindisguiseDivindisguise2 days ago

Definitely a strange story.... I don't know how to rate it.

DivindisguiseDivindisguise2 days ago

Hmm ok I get it now. It's an interesting story, a good one actually, considering that most other stories are about female bimbofication. This is the male equivalent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfidget1@fidget1
I write short, erotic stories that heavily feature a loss of control. These are usually told with a focus on the victim, and often the events of the story will be the unintended consequences of the victim's own actions. I try to post a story or new chapter at least once every ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES