The Appli-cunt

Story Info
Kyle and Marie fuck slutty applicant.
6.1k words
4.32
29.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle grunted as he fucked Selena on Thursday morning, his dick deep in her tight ass after her shower, wet and smooth as he railed her deep.

"OH FUCK!!" she howled, gripping the sheets as his dick slammed into her.

"Fuck yeah..." he groaned, slapping her ass as she began to cum violently, soaking the sheet as her gripped his dick and began milking him.

"FUCK!!" he yelled, his head falling back as he squeezed her hips, pumping his load deep into her.

"Holy shit..." Selena panted, looking back as he pulled his softening dick from her battered asshole.

Selena struggled to sit up on her knees, kissing him deeply and stroking his dick.

"You'll be back for Round 2 later I hope?" she asked.

"Definitely," he replied with a grin, kissing her back.

After exiting her room, he went to his mothers bedroom, finding Marie on all fours, getting fucked doggy by Victoria using her strapon.

"M-morning b-b-BABY!!" Marie cried, "FUCK!!"

Kyle grinned and approached, Marie opening her mouth to suck his shitty cock as Victoria fucked her toward it, she and Kyle kissing.

"Doing any filming, today Kyle?"

"Nope not today," he grunted, "Not personally anyway. I'm going to the office to finish some scenes for Mommies In Heat 4."

"Damn I loved being in the first three," Victoria reflected, remembering all the thick hot loads fired by the barely legal boys in her and ON HER.

"Yeah I know the fans will miss it too," Kyle grunted, deep in Marie's throat as he flicked her tongue out to lick on his balls, "but putting these amateur moms in this was a great idea you had."

"Thank you, Thank you," Victoria said, doing a bow as her stride didn't slow down a bit, Marie screaming around Kyle's dick as she began to cum.

Victoria then pulled back for a while, watching as Kyle fucked his mother's face. She then hopped from the bed and to his surprise, shoved her pussy juice soaked cock into his ass.

Kyle howled loudly and began pumping his load deep into Marie's throat, his mother swallowing rapidly and not missing a single drop.

Victoria continued to thrust into him until he ran dry, Kyle pulling his throbbing dick from Marie's mouth to let her lick him clean as he made out with Victoria.

"Mmm..." Marie moaned as she sucked his dick, "I think I might to the office with you today baby... I just know I'm gonna need more of this dick today."

Kyle grinned and nodded, turning to Victoria. "How about you?"

She laughed and pulled out of his ass. "I wish I could. I've got 'group tutoring' today."

"All those hung seniors better bring their A-game," Marie giggled, slurping on Kyle's head.

Victoria laughed. "Oh they definitely will if they want an A."

******

22-year-old Andrea Patterson entered IncestisBest offices at 2:30 that afternoon, in awe at the large shimmering building bustling with various actors and office workers. Having been laid off when her former job was forced to make cuts to the staff, she had been turned away from one job after the next.

Finally, she had just been in her apartment and feeling horny, her searches bringing her to the IncestisBest website.

By this means, she found that the company offices, right there in Washington. So there she was, in a dark blue blouse and gray skirt as she approached the receptionist desk.

Her first observation was that few of those around her had even a single shred of clothing on. Approaching the desk, she was at first surprised to see the receptionist was dressed, albeit with a top on which showed off her massive tits well.

"Welcome to IncestisBest," she greeted cheerfully, "how can I help you?"

"W-well," Andrea stammered, "I was here about the job offer."

The receptionist, named Carrie beamed brightly and nodded, standing. Andrea then noticed from her waist down she was naked, cum from an obviously very recent fucking oozing down her inner thighs.

They got on an elevator where Andrea saw the fully naked and very hard operator, who smiled at them brightly.

"Afternoon Charlie," Carrie greeted, looking down at the hard cock sprouting from his crotch, "you look like you could use some help."

The operator, Andrea noted, seemed to be freshly put of high school. He was cute and tall, red headed and freckled.

She then watched as Carrie sank to her knees and sucked his hard dick into her glittery blue lips as he began to slowly fuck her throat.

He gradually picked up speed, groaning as Carrie used her right hand to squeeze his ass and her left to fondle his balls.

"Oh fuck... oh fuuuck..." he groaned.

Andrea could feel her pussy getting wet, though she was amazed at the way they seemed to not care of her being present.

She said nothing, simply adjusting her legs back and forth to ignore the tingle in her pussy as she watched Carrie's large ass jiggle with each deep bob on Charlie's dick.

By the time they reached the top 24th floor. Charlie was gripping Carrie's head and soon pulled out just as she pulled her sweater over her head and let him beat his large load of cum into her massive cleavage.

"FUCK YESSSS..." he yelled, Andrea watching in a mixture of shock and awe as his large cock burst glob after glob of thick white semen into Carrie's mouth and on her tits.

As the elevator came to a stop, Charlie ran dry and tapped his dick on her juggs.

"I hope to see you on the trip back down..." he panted, Carrie standing and admiring the massive load painted on her tits.

"Definitely," she said with a grin as the doors opened, "or if not, I'll just handle that dick at home, little brother."

He grinned and nodded at Andrea.

"Good luck ma'am," he said, whistling as the doors shut.

"Did I hear that correctly?" Andrea whispered as she tried to keep pace with Carrie, "that boy on the elevator was..."

Carrie sensed her hesitation but replied without shame. "My brother? Yes, he is."

"B-But that's..."

"Incest?" Carrie said, laughing as she didn't break her stride, taking her through a bustling office, some employees working and others committing various forms of perverse sexual acts.

"Y-yes, that..." Andrea said, watching a sexy businesswoman get railed doggy over a desk while another man fucked her face.

"Look around you," Carrie said, "incest and family love is what this company thrives on. And honestly this isn't the type of job where you can get paid and not support what you're doing. This is our entire livelihood."

Andrea looked at the various film trailers playing on a screen in the lobby area, seeing hundreds of pairs of fathers and daughters, mothers and sons, sisters and brothers and sisters along with various other combinations.

"Honestly," Carrie said, "you won't get any attention dressed like that."

"What's wrong with it?" Andrea asked, lkijg over her outfit, "I thought I dressed modestly."

"Exactly," Carrie said, "this is a PORN company. They want to see these..."

She started bouncing, her massive tits nearly spilling from her top.

"I-I'm not trying to become a pornstar. I just wanted the accounting department position." Andrea said, suddenly feeling very hot.

Carrie grinned, "That doesn't matter. Here, sex is everything. It's irrelevant how, when or with. Pleasure above Principles."

Andrea couldn't think of any way to respond, simply following Carrie down a long glass corridor connecting two buildings.

******

In the meantime, Kyle was in his office, looking over some quarterly reports as Jenny was below his desk, sucking energetically on his dick.

"Fuck..." he groaned, gripping her hair. "These numbers look great Jen. At the rate, we'll outdo Brazzers."

Jenny giggled, pulling back and licking up his throbbing dick as she felt on his muscular thighs.

"I can't wait until we're selling our porn oversees."

"Of course," he grinned, raising up to suck on her tits, flicking the nipples with his tongue.

Jenny moaned, stroking hm and was preparing to mount his swollen dick as the door opened revealing Marie in a nearly completely unbuttoned white blouse and a tight black skirt with black heels.

"Sorry to interrupt you two," she giggled, "but have you forgotten we have that meeting with the investment group from Japan?"

"Damn it," Kyle groaned, feeling on Jenny's ass, "I was just about to cum."

Jenny laughed, grabbing her red skirt off Kyle's desk as he pulled his suit on.

"Don't worry Kyle," she said, with a hungry lick to her lips, "I'll get that big, beautiful cock down even if I have to put in some overtime."

"Sounds good to me," Kyle said, kissing her and then Marie as they headed up to the conference room.

******

Just as they were leaving, Andrea arrived to the main office, Carrie having to get back to her desk. She then sat in a large waiting room, modern and comfortable.

She noticed another receptionist desk, a thin petite girl struggling to answer a barrage of calls incoming to the four phones on the desk.

Andrea gave her a small smile before having a seat and picking up a porn magazine.

In it, she saw an extremely buxom redhead on a bed, getting fucked hard from behind by a muscular man who bore an uncanny resemblance to her.

She heard voices approaching and looked up to see, to her surprise, the very same pair featured in the picture.

"Excuse me," she called, both of them turning mid-conversation, "I'm sorry for interrupting but I'm here for the job opening."

She saw the man look her over and she handed him her resume which he accepted and went into his office, leaving her with the woman.

"Welcome, welcome," she greeted Andrea, giving her a handshake, her massive tits jiggling with each pump of her arm, "I'm Marie Anderson, Executive VP here at IncestisBest."

"Andrea Patterson," she replied, shaking Marie's hand while trying to avoid looking at her massive cleavage.

Marie laughed and gave them a shake. "No shame in staring, everyone does. These gorgeous tits wouldn't even be in the confines of this damn bra if we hadn't had that meeting. Our more... 'conservative' guests didn't approve of our naturist work attire."

Andrea simply nodded, Marie looking her up and down.

"I know you should be professional young lady," she said, "but with the body you have, you could afford to flaunt it a bit."

"What do you mean?" Andrea asked, taken aback by this statement.

"You saw how my son looked at you," she said, "he barely gave you a second glance. He loves huge soft tits... especially mine."

"I... I don't see what that has to do with the job. I mean, I'm not applying to be a pornstar. I'm just applying for the secretary opening."

Marie nodded. "Indeed. And one of your primary roles will be keeping your boss' huge balls drained."

"R-really?" Andrea squeaked, "I'm not... that kind of girl. The kind who fucks her boss just to advance."

"Oh no sweetie of course not," Marie said, patting her hand, "here, servicing Kyle is your ONLY job."

Andrea gulped audibly, looking down at Marie unbuttoned the top 3 buttons of her blouse, revealing the deep cleavage of her 38G tits.

"Mmm... much better..." Marie said with a bright smile.

"I- I don't..." Andrea stammered.

"You do need this job right?" Marie asked.

"Yeah, I really do." Andrea nodded, "just what kind of a job is this?"

Marie smiled and nodded to the girl handling the phones. "The kind were the petite do the work. And we..." she said with a shake of her tits, "have ALL the fun..."

Andrea smiled, Marie taking her hand and leading her to Kyle's office, behind a large oak wood door.

"It's okay to be nervous," Marie consoled her, sensing her hesitation, "but believe me, it'll all be worth it."

Marie opened the door to find Kyle at his desk, jerking off to a video of Denise getting fucked by Aaron, his black dick tearing apart her asshole.

"Hey honey," she said, "look who I found..."

Andrea smiled, leaning down to shake his hand, feeling Kyle's eyes feasting on her tits.

"Andrea Patterson, Mr. Anderson," she greeted with a seductive tone.

"Please, call me Kyle," he said, grinning.

"She's here about the secretary opening, Kyle," Marie said.

"Is she qualified?" he asked, looking at how Andrea's skirt squeezed her ass.

Marie smirked and further unbuttoned her blouse, letting Andrea's tits bounce freely in her stuffed bra, her eyes going wide as she saw Kyle's exposed dick throb.

"Quite qualified I see," Kyle said with a grin, Marie leaning down to kiss him deeply, stroking his fat cock as Andrea watched, sitting on the corner of the desk.

"Is there room for a third?" she asked, getting hornier by the second as she watched them.

"Always," Marie replied, kissing Andrea deeply on her sweet lips as Kyle stood, cupping Andrea's rack, still clad in her bra.

Marie and Andrea began to make out lewdly, Marie removing the blouse and then Andrea's bra, feeling up on her fantastic tits.

They kissed again, Andrea feeling Marie sucking on her tongue as Kyle continued to grope her, feeling his dick pressing against her ass through her skirt.

Unable to resist, she reached back and began to stroke him, Kyle moaning softly and he teased her swollen nipples, making her moan into Marie's mouth.

She pulled back and turned to Kyle, kissing him as well as he continued to play with her breasts, Andrea lowering her skirt to the floor, revealing she didn't have on any panties.

"I have to admit a part of me hoped something like this would happen..." she smiled, Kyle grinning and kissing her again before he shoved two fingers into her wet cunt.

Andrea let out a loud, long moan, gripping the desk as Kyle finger fucked her, kissing up and down her back. She got wetter and wetter, looking down to see Marie sucking on her tits.

Just as she felt on the verge of orgasm, Kyle pulled his fingers out, drenched in her sweet pussy nectar.

"Mmm..." he moaned, grinning as he sucked his fingers clean and held them to Marie, letting his mother taste Andrea as well.

Andrea then lunges forward and kissed Marie deeply, pushing off her top and undoing her massive bra, Marie moaning as she felt up her huge tits.

They began making out passionately, Kyle stroking his hard dick as he watched them. Marie then rubbed her hands down Andrea's back and squeezed her ass with hand while she stroked Kyle with the other.

"Mmm..." she moaned, Andrea kissing and sucking on her neck, "feels like you're ready to fuck her baby..."

"Fuck..." he groaned, thrusting slowly into her soft hand, "definitely..."

Kyle then began rubbing Andrea's pussy again as he and Marie began sucking her nipples, unbuttoning her son's shirt before Andrea pushed him back on the desk and leaned down to slurp his hard cock into her mouth.

"Mmm... that's it... suck that cock." Marie encouraged before leaning down to kiss Kyle deeply, Andrea slipping more and more of his dick into her mouth.

"That's a good girl," she said, licking Kyle's balls as Andrea continued to suck him off.

Kyle groaned as he watched them, Andrea sucking him all the way down to the base, leaving it shining in saliva as she pulled up.

"Damn, that's good..." Kyle grunted, Andrea beating him off as she again made out with Marie.

"I hope I get the job then," Andrea giggled, dancing her tongue with Marie as she kept stroking him, slower now.

"Keep sucking his dick like that and I'm sure you've got it," Marie replied seductively.

Andrea resumed sucking him, passing it to Marie to watch her skilled technique before she acquired his hard dick again, following her example.

"Ohhhh fuck..." Kyle groaned, Marie smiling and walking up to let him play with her huge tits, Andrea sucking him harder and harder.

Marie moaned as he groped them with his large hands, holding them as he squeezed and slapped them.

"Why don't you wrap those big tits around his cock?" Marie asked her as Kyle sucked her left one into his mouth, "my baby loves a good titfuck."

Andrea smiled, releasing Kyle's wet dick and took him between her tits and began to bounce them up and down as she kissed Marie again.

"Mhm... show why you deserve this job honey..." Marie moaned, Kyle groaning in pleasure with her titflesh in his eager mouth.

"Oh shit that dick feels so good between my tits..." Andrea moaned, licking up his shaft.

"Fuck, I know," Marie giggled, "wait until you feel him inside you."

Andrea giggled, biting her lip and fucking him faster with her tits. She and Marie kissed again, tonguing each other's mouths as Marie rubbed her pussy to the sight of Andrea sucking him off as her tits massaged his stiff shaft.

"Mmm... that feel good, baby?" Marie asked.

"Fuck yeah..." Kyle groaned, watching Andrea's head bob up and down his cock.

Marie then took Andrea's place, taking her son's hard dick between her own massive tits and bouncing up and down as Kyle gripped the desk.

"Yeah baby... fuck these huge ass titties..." Marie moaned, Kyle now sucking was those of Andrea as she cradled his head, gripping the back of his head as he sucked as much of the warm soft flesh into his mouth as he could.

"I think she'll be a great fit Kyle," Marie said, watching the two of them, "she's already got your big dick so fucking hard..."

Kyle groaned around Andrea's tits, slobbering on the stiff hard nipples. Andrea then pulled back, walking over to Marie before they began double titfuck him.

"Yeah baby, you like that?" Marie asked, Kyle only able to nod as he clenched his teeth and watched them.

They kissed and leaned down to flick their tongues around Kyle's dickhead before Andrea again moved back, allowing Marie to swallow Kyle's dick again.

Andrea quickly joined in, slurping up and down his dick as Kyle leaned forward to grip her hair and kiss Marie passionately as she rubbed his chest.

"Oh yeah Mom," he moaned, "she's gonna do just fine..."

"Glad you agree baby," she giggled, kissing him again even deeper.

Andrea then pulled up and began to make out with Marie again, the two of them swishing around the flavor of Kyle's cock as he stood, stroking himself.

"Another thing to remember," Marie instructed Andrea, "Kyle loves his footjobs."

She had him sit in his swivel chair behind his desk, Marie sitting on top and beginning to pump his hard dick with her stocking clad feet.

"Ohhh fuck yeah..." Kyle groaned, Marie using one foot of pleasure him as Andrea followed her example and doing the other side, the two sluts working in perfect unison.

Kyle then leaned in and began to lick his mother's delicious pussy, Marie moaning softly. He spread her pussy lips and slid his tongue into her, eating her excellently as Andrea sucked and groped her tits.

After a few minutes of doing so, Andrea sank to her knees and began to suck Kyle's dick.

"Oh yeah... oh fuck..." Marie moaned, Kyle eating her cunt as he fingered her tight asshole. Marie groaned and began to hump herself at her son's face and soon was beginning to shake uncontrollably as she started to cum.

"OH FUCK!!" she cried, her pussy juice squirting into Kyle's open mouth as he ate her good and deep, lapping up every drop.

As she recovered, Marie saw Andrea's head again bobbing in Kyle's lap and she sought to join in. Grabbing Andrea's hair, Marie pulled her off his cock and kissed her passionately before they took turns sucking him off.

Kyle moaned in pleasure, Marie sucking his dick as Andrea sucked his nuts before they would switch. Then each took a side, Marie on one and Andrea on the other, using their lips and tongues to pleasure him.

"Oh shit..." Kyle groaned, Marie pulling back.

"No cumming yet, Kyle," she said, we're each gonna need a turn on that big, fat cock. Right Andrea?"

"Mmm... definitely," she replied, licking her lips and she rubbed her wet pussy.

Marie stood, Kyle holding his dick as she sat her pussy onto him, both of them moaning as he squeezed her huge tits.

12