The Appli-cunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to bounce hard, Andrea kissing her and squeezing Marie's tits as her pussy dripped down Kyle's dick.

"OH FUCK!!" Marie cried, bouncing faster and faster as her ass slapped against Kyle's thighs.

"Oh yeah... bounce on my dick, Mom," Kyle groaned watching her ass move up and down and he began to fuck back into her.

He grunted with each deep thrust, slapping her ass each time it came, squeezing her tits and fucking her harder and harder until she came hard yet again.

"Fuck baby..." Marie moaned, standing on shaky legs and she dismounted from Kyle's dick, getting to her knees and sucking him clean as he made out with Andrea, invading her mouth with his tongue as he squeezed her ass.

Once Marie pulled back, he had Andrea bend over the desk before he spread her ass, revealing her soaking wet pussy.

He quickly slid his dick in balls deep, beginning to thrust into her. Andrea's eyes rolled back as she screamed out, his dick unlike any she had ever experienced.

Marie then got up on the desk with her legs on either side of Andrea's head, having her eat her out. Andrea screamed loudly into Marie's cunt, gripping the edge of the desk and licking deep within her pussy.

"This is so fucking hot baby," Marie said, watching Kyle drill her cunt as he gripped her hips, "make her fucking cum all over that big, beautiful cock of yours."

Kyle fucked her faster, Marie holding her head to her cunt as she moaned and whimpered.

"Mhm... how do you like that big dick in your pussy?" Marie asked.

"God, I fucking love it!" Andrea cried.

Kyle laughed and slapped her ass, picking up speed as he rubbed her clit, Andrea screaming at the top of her lungs as she fingered Marie and sucked her tits.

"OH FUCK YEAH!!" Andrea cried, feeling that was on the verge of orgasm. Her pussy walls suddenly clenched on Kyle's dick, making him groan in pleasure, her body shaking as her pussy exploded, coating Kyle's dick in pussy juice.

After she regained her composure, she pushed herself off Kyle's dick and he pulled Marie to the edge of the desk as she giggled, eager to feel his hard cock pounding her again.

Kyle lay her down, kissing her pussy before raising up and sliding into her, Marie letting out a loud and long moan of pleasure.

She then howled as he sped up, her cries soon muffled when Andrea mounted her face, Marie eating her sweet pussy as she made out with Kyle.

"OH FUCK!" Andrea cried, palming her tits as Marie's tongue explored her insides.

Kyle continued fucking Marie harder and harder, her juices coating his dick before he pulled out. Andrea leaned down to get a taste, moaning as the flavors of all three hit her tongue.

"Fuck yeah..." Kyle groaned, fucking her face, "suck that big ass dick, bitch."

Andrea looked up him with watery eyes as he slammed his dick down her throat, drool dripping from her chin.

Marie meanwhile was sucking Andrea's tits and rubbing her pussy as she occasionally to lick and suck on Kyle's heavy and swinging ballsack.

Kyle then released Andrea's head and pulled his wet cock from her throat as she gasped for air, raising up to kiss him as he squeezed her ass.

"Your dick tastes so fucking good..." she moaned with a smile, stroking him slowly.

Kyle grinned, watching her smooth right hand move slowly up and down his dick as she fondled his balls with her left.

"I want every fucking drop of cum in these," she said, flicking her tongue across the head.

Kyle grinned as she sucked him down again, slurping his dick down to the balls, gagging and struggling to breathe before she finally pulled back, Kyle sitting again and Marie walked over to mount him.

"Hello again..." he said with a grin as she smirked and slid her pussy down his dick.

"Oh fuck..." she moaned, beginning to ride him vigorously as Andrea played with Marie's tits, Kyle watching them as they kissed.

Andrea then began to rubbing Marie's clit as she bounced, Marie moaning in pleasure.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she cried, "make that pussy drip all over his fucking cock!"

"That's so fucking hot," Andrea moaned, Kyle beginning to thrust upward from beneath Marie and making her howl loudly.

"FUCK YES!!" she cried, feeling Kyle's big hands grope her bouncing tits.

"Oh yeah... get that fucking dick Mom," he groaned, Andrea leaning over to kiss him deeply as well.

She then locked lips with Marie as she began riding Kyle faster and Andrea continued to rub her wet cunt.

"Ohhhhhh FUCK!" Marie cried, "SHIT!!"

She came yet again, her pussy juice flowing down her son's dick until she dismounted and got to her knees as Kyle stood, sliding his hard dick into her mouth and letting her suck him clean.

He and Andrea making out sloppily as she sucked him off, fondling his swollen nuts as she slurped him down all the way to root, pulling back with a wet pop of her lips.

"Fuck Mom..." Kyle couldn't help but groan, his dick glistening with Marie's saliva.

"My turn!" Andrea cheered, bending over the desk and soon feeling both Kyle and Marie's tongue lick up her pussy and ass.

"FUCK!" she cried, gripping the desk as they each ate her out. Kyle's tongue explored her tight virgin asshole as Marie slurped on her sweet wet pussy.

Kyle and Marie then kissed, Marie stroking her son's fat cock and tapping the head against Andrea's pussy.

"Mmm... I wanna watch you fuck her again baby," Marie said, watching Kyle and rubbing her pussy.

Kyle then slid inside to the root, Andrea moaning as Marie hopped back up onto the desk, Kyle beginning to fuck Andrea slowly.

"Oh... fuck yeah..." Andrea moaned, pressing her lips to Marie's pussy as Kyle picked up speed, reaching out to grope Marie's tits.

"Oh yeah... fuck her baby..." Marie encouraged Kyle, "I think she's perfect..."

"OH FUCK YEAH!" Andrea cried, "FUCK MY PUSSY, BOSS!"

"Mmm... calling you boss already Kyle," Marie smiled, Andrea beginning to finger her, "that's a good girl."

"Oh my fucking god..." Andrea moaned, raising her head for Marie to kiss her.

"I told you the benefits this company provides are like no other..." Marie smirked, kissing her again deeply.

Andrea then howled into Marie's mouth as she came violently, her pussy tightly gripping Kyle's dick. He rode out her orgasm, continuing to pump as fast as he could until her powerful climax finally settled.

"Fuck..." she panted, feeling him pull out and allowing her to move to the side as he pulled Marie toward him and wasted no time in shoving his dick back inside, banging her pussy hard and deep.

"FUCK!!" Marie cried, Kyle hammering her as Andrea sucked her tits.

"OH MY GOD YES!!!"

Kyle was in heaven, his dick deep inside his mother's warm wet pussy as Andrea played with her own tits right next to them. She then leaned down and pulled his dick out, sucking it into her mouth to taste Marie's pussy juice.

"Ohhhh fuck yeah..." he groaned, Andrea swinging her leg over Marie's head to let her eat her pussy as she sucked Kyle off.

He then thrusting into her throat, making her gag before he pulled out and pushed back into Marie, squeezing her tits and fucking her fast and hard.

Seeing Andrea rubbing herself and missing Kyle's dick, Marie had him pull out and sit down again, his hard wet cock throbbing as it stood hard from his crotch.

"Go ahead and ride him again baby..." Marie panted, kissing Andrea sweetly as she leaped from the desk and slid down his dick.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned as she rode him reverse cowgirl, Marie rubbing Andrea's clit and kissing her as Kyle squeezed her tits.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!" Andrea screamed as he fucked her hard from beneath, her pussy already quivering.

"You gonna cum all over his dick again like a good fucking whore?" Marie asked, Andrea only able to muster a nod.

Marie then got to her knees, crawling between Kyle's legs and licking Kyle's nuts and shaft, tasting Andrea's rapidly flowing pussy juice.

"YES! RIGHT FUCKING THERE!!" Andrea screamed, Kyle slamming upward into her as he pinched at her hard tits.

"You ride that dick so fucking good..." Marie said with a smile, kissing Andrea deeply as she bounced harder and harder on Kyle's hard dick.

Kyle slapped her ass as she continued to ride, Andrea gripping the desk and crying out in pleasure.

"I want your cum Kyle!" Andrea cried, her pussy exploding yet again down Kyle's dick and into Marie's eagerly slurping mouth.

"FUCK!!" He groaned, squeezing her tits as her pussy gripped his cock.

Marie continued to eat her out, spreading her pussy lips and admiring her wetness, flicking her tongue up and down her soaked gash.

As Marie kept at it, Kyle grabbed her hips and resumed thrusting into her, Andrea moaning as his dick slammed deeply into her.

After nearly fucking her to another tremendous orgasm, Kyle pulled Andrea from his dick and stood, Marie slurping his hard wet cock.

After a few more minutes of enduring Marie's spectacular blowjob, Kyle pulled his saliva and pussy juice coated dick from Marie's throat.

Andrea, leaned over the desk, wiggled her sexy ass, Kyle grinning and rubbing his dick up and down her crack until his head judged against her tight asshole.

He felt her tense up, realizing she had never gotten her ass fucked before. Gripping her hip with his left hand and the base of his cock with his right, he slowly slid his dick into her.

"Mmm..." Andrea moaned, gripping the desk tightly as he pushed inside her, Marie sucking his nuts.

Steadily, he pushed his dick dick deeper and deeper, Andrea moaning louder and occasionally crying out as Kyle began to fuck her hard.

"FUCK YES!!" she cried, feeling Marie's slender fingers enter her pussy.

She then could hear Kyle's pleasured groans behind her as his dick filled her up, his big hands groping her tits.

Her pleasure was so intense as she was fucked in a way she had never before experienced. After about 10 minutes of having her ass drilled, Kyle slowly pulled his cock out and allowed her to catch her breath.

"Marie, I'd love to watch him fuck you again," she panted, Marie smiling and looking up at her son.

Lightly gripping his balls, she licked up the underside of his cock before sucking him deep down her throat and moaning at the taste of Andrea's ass.

"Oh fuck yeah..." Kyle groaned, gripping Marie's hair as she sucked his dick clean before pushing him back into his chair.

Kyle watched as Marie stood, stroking his cock and biting his lip as Andrea fingered herself, Marie gently impaling herself on his dick.

"Fuck baby..." she moaned, bouncing up and down his cock as Kyle sucked her tits and squeezed her ass.

Tiring of simply watching the sexy mother and son, Andrea stood and walked over to the side of them and began rubbing Marie's clit, leaning down to suck her right tit.

"OH FUCK!!" Marie cried, beginning to cum on Kyle's dick and Andrea's fingers. Kyle groaned under the pressure and pulled Marie up off his dick, her pussy still squirting onto his stomach and crotch as Andrea sucked his cock into her mouth.

"FUCK!!" Kyle yelled, watching her sucking his dick hungrily and take it deep down her throat as she rubbed her pussy.

As Marie moved aside to recover, Andrea swiftly stood and slid her pussy down Kyle's throbbing dick.

"Oh shit... I'm gonna fucking cum..." he groaned.

"Fuck..." she said between breaths, pressing her sweet lips to his and bouncing faster.

Kyle felt his balls beginning to tense up and decided to get back into control, pushing her off and onto the desk on her back as he began fucking her again.

"YES! FUCK ME!!" Andrea screamed, gripping the edge as he slammed his dick into her. Marie watched in awe as Andrea took every thick inch like a champ.

She cried out as she began to cum again, clawing at his back as Kyle kept driving into her, his dick buried into her pussy.

After her orgasm finally settled, Kyle pulled out and slowly stroked his cock, staring at Andrea as she caught her breath and smiled in exhaustion.

"Looks like you'll enjoy this job a lot honey," Marie said, Andrea nodding as she squeezed Marie's breast.

Kyle then spread Marie's pussy, toying with her clit as his mother slowly pumped his dick. Andrea then kissed Marie passionately, shoving her tongue into her mouth and felt Marie's tongue play with hers.

Marie then used her other hand to finger Andrea's pussy, the horny girl crying out and cumming on Marie's fingers.

She then felt Marie begin to shake as Kyle fingered her to her own orgasm. He then nudged his mom into the desk and slid his dick inside of her, Marie letting out a low grunt of pleasure.

Andrea then stood behind the desk, kissing Marie lewdly as Kyle fucked her from behind. Andrea moaned as Marie felt up her tits, shaking as Kyle gave her orgasm after orgasm

Kyle fucked Marie harder and harder, obviously approaching his long withheld orgasm himself. Marie screamed into Andrea's mouth as her pussy exploded, gushing her sweet pussy juice onto Kyle's dick.

"OH SHIT!!" Kyle yelled, his dick erupting and pumping his hot cum deep inside his mother as he squeezed her tits.

"YES BABY!!" Marie screamed, gripping the desk tightly, "FILL MOMMY UP WITH THAT CUM!!"

Kyle groaned deeply, continuing to cum harder and harder, feeling his dick throb with each hard blast. After he finished, Andrea knew she had to had some of his cum as well.

"Fuck me Kyle," she said, grabbing him and pulling him inside her, "I need it NOW!"

Marie stood on shaky legs and hobbled to the chair, sitting and watching them, sliding a finger into her flooded pussy.

"Cmon baby... give her that big beautiful cock..." she encouraged, Kyle pushing his hard, wet cock deep into Andrea.

Andrea screamed and kissed him as he began fucking her furiously. She grabbed his ass as he pounded her hard and deep, Andrea falling onto her back.

"Marie! Let me suck on your tits! PLEASE!!" Andrea screamed, pawing her own tits as Kyle fucked her.

Marie was happy to oblige, walking over and letting Andrea suck her stiff nipples. Kyle groaned and picked up speed, gripping Andrea's hips and soon he was shooting his cum deep inside her pussy.

After a long and hard orgasm, Kyle pulled out and fell back into his chair, his dick limp as Marie and Andrea made out.

Soon, Andrea was eating Marie's cum stuffed pussy as Kyle stroked his dick, watching them. Marie stroked her hair and moaned as Andrea's tongue flicked around her pussy.

Soon after, they switched places, Marie expertly eating her out, keeping Andrea constantly on the verge of orgasm as Kyle slid his hard dick into Marie's asshole.

The trio kept at it until Andrea came in Marie's mouth, Kyle rubbing Marie to a powerful orgasm before he burst in her tight ass.

He then panted and pulled out, Marie moaning as she felt his hot cum seeping down into her worn out asshole.

"Fuck baby..." she moaned with a smile, kissing Kyle deeply.

"That was perfect," Andrea panted, Kyle smiling and winking at her.

"Thank you ladies," he said with a grin, kissing them both and heading out from the office, both of them watching his beautiful ass as he exited.

"I see you had fun," Marie said, standing up and licking Andrea's cum from her massive tits.

"Most definitely," she replied, "it was amazing."

Kyle then returned, holding a NDA as he approached them, both of them looking at his semi-hard dick as his eyes darted between each of their tits.

"Sign this please," Kyle said, handing it to Andrea who began signing instantly.

Kyle grinned. "I'll see you at 10:00 am sharp."

"Count on it," Andrea said, licking the head of his dick as she filled out the last line.

12