The Appointment

Story Info
An appointment for work turns into a spanking and more.
3.7k words
4
6.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbob55
cbob55
1 Followers

Kat's Appointment

It had been a long time since I had seen Kat but I knew her new marketing company needed work and I also knew she wanted to discuss possibly doing some work for my company. I actually was in need of some work in her area of expertise but actually arranging to meet had been a challenge. Finally, an appointment was arranged one evening after the store closed where I knew we could meet in complete privacy to discuss what she was offering.

We used to play games when we would get together and she always liked business role plays so my mind got to wandering and thinking about the possibilities of our meeting. I knew she also had not found anyone to provide her the discipline she needed in her life and I used to be the one who provided her discipline. I always love the sight of her over my knee, skirt up, panties down, waiting for her spanking to begin. God I could get hard just thinking about it. But it did create a conundrum I could not very well take her over my knee for a good spanking and then she what she was willing to do get my business. Since I could actually use her services the spanking would have to wait.

The evening for our meet arrived and she got to the store right around 6:00. She was dressed in a top with a loose fitting skirt. She put her arms out get a hug and I embraced her along with a squeeze on her ass, which elicited a stare of half mischievous grin and half disapproval. I knew she liked it though. I locked the door and led her in the back to my office. After some small talk, we began discussing what I might need and what her proposal would be to provide the needed services. I was listening and even thinking about it what it would feel like to pinching her nipples. But we managed to get down to the services her company could provide my company and what the costs would be. I really had no problem with what she proposed but it was time to have some fun.

"So Kat, your proposal just might work and fit with what I was looking for. But tell me how has your business been doing? Are you growing at your expected rate?"

"Well, she said, I have been picking up some good accounts but like any new venture the trick is to get enough work to pay all the bills and have some left over. I could really use your business and it would go a long way to reaching my initial goals."

"Well, Kat how bad do you want my business? What would you be willing to do secure my account?"

"I am not sure what you mean..." She lied.

"There are a number of companies who can provide the services you provide and at least one at a better price. So someone who would go the extra mile to provide an extra benefit would certainly have a leg up get the account. Are you willing to provide a little extra?"

With that Kat moved closer and ran her hand up my leg and rubbed her hand over my dick, which was encased in my pants and my underwear. "I am sure we could work something out."

She continued rubbing my dick over my clothes and moved her lips to mine. I kissed her hard while she rubbed me and pulled her head tight so that I could suck on her tongue and bite on her lip. She responded by squeezing my now hardening cock. I let go of her head and reached out to fondle her big meaty tits. I squeezed her nipples through her shirt and bra. That brought an enthusiastic response as she always like it when I play with her tits. I moved my hand up under her top and went all the way up until I had one of her tits in my hand. I kneaded her tit and then starting to pinch her nipple rolling it around between my finger and thumb.

"Is this how you have been going about getting all your business?" I asked sternly.

"No sir I run a legitimate business."

"Are you sure young lady, you quite anxious to try for my business in this manner?"

"I promise you sir this is not the way I go about securing accounts." I reached around and gave her butt a hard slap.

"Are you sure you are not lying me young lady? We must have complete honesty if we are going to work together."

Stuttering in a soft voice came your reply "well when I first started out I did give a potential client a blow job in his office to seal the deal, but it did not work out so well so I decided that was not a good way to get business".

I pulled my hand from under her top and pulled her over my lap. I rested my right hand on her big butt. I have always loved feeling her butt and having her over my lap so this was going to be fun, for me anyway. Kat might not think it so much fun as she lied to me and was deserving of a good spanking. And I was about to give her one.

"Do you know why you are over my lap young lady?"

She did not respond to my question. She did however; wiggle around on my lap causing my cock to harden some.

I delivered two hard spanks over her skirt and underwear and that caused her to jump some so I knew she felt them good. Probably had been a while since she received a spanking. "I asked you a question and I expect an answer."

In a weak and soft voice "Yes sir. I did not tell you the truth and you are going to punish me with a hard spanking. But please sir be gentle because it has been a long time since I have been spanked."

I am pretty sure that plea for me to be easy on her would go unheeded. I was definitely liking how this meeting was going. I had checked out Kat's business progress and knew that it was not going that well. She was making a little money but not enough to maintain her lifestyle. I had enough business for her to turn that around and pay her more than she would make in her business anytime soon. I had not yet decided whether to just hire her as an employee or keep her as an independent contractor. Either way she would be much better off and would be happy. Having her at my beck and call would be a definite benefit that would keep my desires satisfied. Of course, she did not know any of this but she did seem quite willing to play along.

Here she was lying across my lap wearing a skirt which nicely covered her ass cheeks and being over my lap definitely gave me a thrill. But alas the time was here to begin her punishment. Without warning I delivered the first blow which got a surprised oh from Kat. I started spanking her hard and in rhythm. She began to object.

"Owww that hurts sir, please do not spanker me so hard."

"I am just getting started young lady", and with that I reached for the hem of her skirt and slowly started to raise it up over her butt. Once her butt was uncovered I saw she was wearing some nice red satin panties. With her ample sized cheeks the panties made for a beautiful sight. I knew then she was hoping the meeting would go in a direction where I would see her panties because these were definitely not her everyday underwear but rather ones for a special occasion. I wondered if she had a matching bra. I ran my hands over her panties kneading her butt cheeks and enjoying the wonderful feeling of the satin and of her ass cheeks.

"That feels very good sir. Does this mean that you are finished spanking me and wanting to do something else?"

"You know better than that young lady though when I am done with your spanking other things are likely to happen, as you remember."

I began spanking her again over her panties. Hard spanks from one cheek to the other over and over. I knew it was hurting her because she was starting to cry out from the blows. She jumped with each spank which caused her to come down on my now rock hard cock. I know that she definitely felt my cock as she went up and down on my lap. The pain form my spanks were probably overriding the pleasure form my cock.

"Please, please sir you are hurting me."

I stopped the spanks and rubber her panty covered cheeks taking the moment to enjoy the feel. I then put my fingers inside the top of her panties and began to slowly pull them down over her cheeks exposing her ass which was now a little bit red all over.

"Oh please sir don't spank my bare ass. Please sir show mercy on me."

"Not much chance that is going to happen Kat, and you know it. Now as I spank you on the bare I want you to count each spank. Do not miscount or I will start over. You are going to get 20 spanks on the bare. Do you understand me?"

"Oh please no sir", I delivered a quick hard slap, "yes sir I understand".

I began to deliver hard spanks.

"One sir, two sir, three sir", the sound of my spanks on her bare ass were loud and I could see my handprint on her ass cheeks after each blow, "four sir, five sir, six sir, seven sir, eight sir, nine sir", I continued delivering her spanking, "ten sir, eleven sir", and finally at the end, "twenty sir".

Kat had tears running down her face as she quietly cried from the punishment. My plan was to follow up her spanking over the knee with a belt whopping. But I decided it would be cruel to administer the belt right after the spanking that she had just received that brought to tears. I gently rubbed her red cheeks and let my fingers drift into her pussy, which surprisingly was wet. As bed as the punishment was it seems that it also turned her on and made her wet. I worked two fingers in and out of her wet pussy several times, which elicited some moans. But there is something else that comes after a spanking. Before that though I pushed din and out of her a few more times. I took a wet finger and brought it to her back hole and rubbed the wetness around and then into her dark rear hole. As my finger entered she let out a gasp but there was something else that came first.

"Kat do you remember how to thank me for spanking you and providing the punishment you desrerve and needed?"

"Yes sir. Can I thank you properly now sir?"

"Yes."

She slid off of my lap onto her knees in front of me. She looked up at me with her innocent eyes and gave me a little smile. Her panties were still around her knees and her skirt had slid over her legs resting on the floor at her knees. She reached out to my belt to unbuckle it and undid it. She then pulled on my belt and removed it. Then she unsnapped my pants and pulled down my zipper. Again she looked up at me with innocent eyes and smiled. Reaching in my pants she put her hand on my hard cock. She stroked my cock and pulled it out of my pants. I know she loves to do this. She can never really get enough of sucking on my cock, or so it seems.

"Can I please lick your cock and suck on it sir?"

"Yes please you know well what to do and how to do it just the way I like."

Kat stuck her tongue out and liked up and down the full length of my hard raging cock several times before taking me into her mouth. The warmth from being in her mouth was incredible. She moved her head down over my cock until it reached all the way down to the back of her throat. She came back up and began to bob up and down taking me all the way in and repeating this over and over. Kat definitely knew what she was doing and the feeling was wonderful. Having her warm wet mouth taking my cock in and out of her mouth was great. I grabbed her hair and started to control her efforts. Pushing her head down until every bit of me was down into her throat. She started to gag and I let up only to repeat the process again and again. I was getting close to cumming and knew it would come soon. I started to moan and prepare her.

"Oh God, that feels so good. Keep sucking on me. Don't stop as you will have your reward very soon. Keep going, keep going. Aahh I am cumming." And I started to squirt into her mouth and down her throat squirts and squirts of my hot cum and she swallowed every bit of it not even losing one drop. When I finished filling her with my cum I pulled her head up off of my cock. I looked into her face and she smiled back.

"Thank you sir. Thank you for giving me the punishment I deserve. Thank you for letting me suck on you and get your cum."

"Stand up my submissive pet", and she did stand in front of me looking down, "take off your skirt". Kat undid the button on the back of her skirt and then unzipped it and pushed her skirt down and then stepped out of it. Her panties had slid down to her ankles as she took off her skirt. She looked very sexy standing in front of me with her pussy exposed and her panties around her ankles.

"You may take your panties the rest of the way off." She stepped out of her panties and handed them to me, even though I had not asked for them. The satin felt nice in my fingers and I brought them to my nose and smelled her scent.

Kat stood in front of me naked from the waist down with her hands behind her back waiting on my next command, no doubt. I motioned for her to come close to me and she complied. She was now standing right in front of me and I moved my legs apart and pulled her between them. I reached up started unbuttoning her top. She did not say anything she just watched what I was doing. After a few buttons were undone I could see that she did have on a red satin bra that matched her panties. That brought a smile to my face. I continued with the buttons until they were all done.

"Take your top off", I ordered.

She slipped her top off, dropping it on the floor. Now all she had on was just her red sating bra. I reached out and felt her tits over her bra. The satin bra felt very nice on my fingers and I rubbed on her nipples through the bra. I could feel and see her nipples growing and getting hard. I squeezed them hard eliciting a combination moan and squeal telling me I was making them sting. I reached into her bra and pulled her ample tits out. I pinched her nipples harder knowing, in spite of the bit of pain, that she liked this. From the past I know that playing with her tits and squeezing her nipples can make her cum. I grabbed her head and pulled it down towards me a little so I could reach her nipples with my mouth. I sucked on her nipples and started to bite them. I did not bite them enough to do damage but enough to cause a bit of pain/pleasure. She pushed her tits tighter into my face so I knew she liked what I was doing. She started top moan and move around so I knew she was working towards cumming. I reached one hand out and rubbed her pussy, which was very wet now and wiggled on my finger allowing me to insert it further into her wet pussy. I started finger fucking her and biting harder on her nipples. Her moans and movements told me I was getting her very excited and closer to cumming. I moved my wet finger out of her pussy and reached behind her to rub over her smaller back hole. She jumped a little when I touched her asshole but then pushed onto my finger. I took this as an invitation and started pushing my finger into her asshole. She did not make me stop but I could tell it hurt a little I am guessing from not having anything up there in a long time. I started finger fucking her ass and she half cried out in a little pain and in pleasure. After a couple of minutes of this she started to shake.

"I'm cumming , I'm cumming, damn you." She had trouble standing and was trying to get down on knees. On her knees she was shaking from cumming. She kept cumming for a few minutes until she calmed down now sitting on the floor in front of me. I cradled her head and kissed her and she came back to normal.

After a few minutes I pointed to my belt and said "bring my belt to me".

"Oh please sir not the belt, you already gave me a hard spanking."

"Bring me my belt, now."

"Yes sir." And with a bowed head she got up and got my belt. She handed the belt to me.

My belt is a wide brown belt. Back when we used to get together regularly she liked my belt and she used to ask me to use my brown belt on her. Being out of practice getting spankings she was apprehensive about getting the belt. I ran the belt through my hands and then lifted it up to her nose, "smell the leather".

She smelled the belt and then she kissed it, without being asked to. She remembered our routines from the past telling me in spite of her trepidation she stilled liked it. "Take off your bra you don't need it anymore." She did as I told her.

Now fully naked I told her "bend over the desk".

She looked at me with pleading eyes but she did as she was told. She was a beautiful sight bent over the desk with her ass pointing right at me. I walked over to her and reached out to feel her ass cheeks. I fondled and rubbed her butt cheeks and she moaned in approval. I reached under and stuck a finger into her wet pussy and fingered fucked her pussy for a minute. I took my wet finger and pushed it into her ass and finger fucked her there for a couple of minutes. I then took my belt and rubbed it against her ass cheeks.

"Are you ready for my belt?"

"I know you will use your belt on me no matter what I say now, so yes I am ready. Please don't be too harsh sir."

I stood back and gave her one hard spank with the belt without warning. It made a loud slap on her ass.

"Oouuch sir", she cried out.

"I want you to count each spank in the appropriate manner. I haven't decided how many you will get but the better you count the fewer I might give."

I swung the belt and delivered a spank.

"One, sir. Thank you sir."

"Very good young lady, I am glad you remember the proper way to count."

I started delivering the spanks not too hard but enough it would definitely hurt.

"Two, sir. Thank you sir."

"Three, sir. Thank you sir."

And so it went until 12 belt spanks were given. I stopped and saw that her ass cheeks were very red but not quite blistering. I figured that was enough given that she was crying some. I put my belt down and went to my desk drawer and retrieved a bottle of nice body cream. I squirted some onto her cheeks and started to rub the cream into her cheeks offering relief and coolness.

"That feels so good thank your sir."

I continued rubbing the cream into her ass cheeks and she was enjoying this. After a while I squirted some cream right over her butt hole and rubbed the outside of her back hole with my finger with a liberal amount of the lotion. I squirted more lotion on and then worked finger slowly into her tight back hole. I pushed my finger farther into her butt deeper and deeper until it was fully in her. Her jumps from this told me it was a little uncomfortable but it was necessary to getting her ready for something much bigger to be inserted into her ass. I know that she knew this. I started moving my finger in and out fucking her tight little hole. She expressed some discomfort but also started to moan in pleasure. She was loosening up and was starting to feel good.

"Are you ready for me to really fuck your ass?"

"Oh yes sir. I know it will hurt but it will also hurt so good. Shove it in fast to avoid the longer pain and then fuck me good sir."

I removed my finger from her ass, lubed up my cock, and put it at the entrance to her rear hole. She pushed back on me so with one great push I shoved my cock all the way into her ass.

"Ooooowww!!"

I just started fucking her ass with wild abandon. She cried some at first but kept pushing back to be sure I was all the way in.

"Fuck me, Fuck my ass good, don't stop."

I continued fucking her ass like a wild man until I squirted my load into her filling her ass with my cum.

cbob55
cbob55
1 Followers