Wayward Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Cindy has an incredible need to debase herself.
1.6k words
4.1
30.4k
30

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy was sitting in the dining room of the house she shared with her husband of 10 years Dan. Usually this was a room of comfort and fond memories, memories of their family and friends sitting around the large oak table. Memories of Thanksgiving meals and family dinners.

It also was the table for serious family discussions about finances and decisions which could affect the family. Tonight, was definitely one of those nights.

Cindy watched her 32-year-old husband pace around the room like an expectant father or caged lion. His brown hair was completely tussled from him running his hands over his head in an attempt to calm his mind from what Cindy was saying. His blue eyes were moist and yet fierce with anger.

Finally, Dan spoke, "so let me get this straight, you want to leave your family in some kind of attempt to go find yourself, is that what you're saying?"

"No, that's not quite how I would put it," Cindy said. "I have this need to fulfill my innermost desires for terrible things that I don't want to subject you to."

"Look babe, I'm 30-years-old and if I'm going to do this, I've got to do it now before it's too late. While my body is still strong." Cindy said.

Cindy's body was strong, Dan thought. Currently she was sitting at the table in a loose-fitting t-shirt, yoga pants and her Nike running shoes. Her shoulder length blonde hair was pulled back into a pony tail like she usually wore it when she worked out. The yoga pants weren't just for lounging around the house, Cindy tried to do her yoga at least five times a week. Her lithe frame was perfect at 115 llbs with her pert B cup breasts.

Finally, Dan sat down across from Cindy and began to speak in a softer tone. "Cindy, I don't understand this need you have for self-destruction. This self-loathing you have is unhealthy and I think you may need counseling, no wait, I'm sure you need counseling."

"If my plan comes together, I will definitely need counseling" Cindy said and smiled at Dan but found no smile back in return.

"Dan, I love you with all my heart, I know that you know that." Cindy said as Dan shook his head yes. "However, let's be honest, when you meet your wife at a swinger party, you know you're going to be in for a few bumps in the road."

Dan finally smiled at Cindy as he thought back to that evening 10 years ago. He had found Cindy by accident in a bedroom. She was on her hands and knees sucking her best friends' boyfriends 8-inch cock.

The boyfriend was on his knees holding her head as she rocked her body back and forth jamming more and more of his cock into her mouth. Dan slid his naked body in behind her and lightly touched her hip with his right hand.

Cindy looked back at him and smiled the cutest smile he had ever seen. "Just waiting for permission," Dan said.

"Oh, thank you kind sir," Cindy teased, "Now shove that mother fucker in my cunt." she hissed.

Dan slowly pushed his 7-inch cock into Cindy's wet pussy. Slowly he pushed until he was fully bottomed out into her warmth. It was obvious he wasn't the first cock buried in her that night.

Soon he and the guy getting the blow job found a rhythm with Cindy's body, back and forth, back and forth, occasionally he would hear Cindy choke a little but never saw her let go of the dick in her mouth.

Soon the other guy began to pant and suddenly moaned, "I'm cuuuumming," Dan watched as Cindy never released from either prick, swallowing everything given to her. Finally, the guy getting the blow job pulled his softening cock from Cindy's mouth saying, "Jesus Fucking Christ, what a cock sucker."

Cindy smiled at him and said, "thank you." She then turned and looked at Dan and said, "c'mon baby, I need another load." Dan began to quicken his pace as his body began to slap against Cindy's perfect ass.

"Almost there," Dan said.

"Me tooooo," breathed Cindy "Fuck yeah, fuck my cunt, fuck it!" Cindy began to yell.

"Cum bitch," Dan grunted as he shot rope after rope of cum into Cindy.

After both their orgasms Cindy fell forward with Dan falling onto her back, both of them giggling like school girls.

Cindy slid out from under Dan, turned on her side and for the first time since they had met looked at him face to face." "Thank you, babe," she said earnestly.

"No, thank you," Dan said "Hey, I'm sorry about that bitch comment" Dan quickly remarked.

"Huh?" Cindy asked.

"When you were cumming, I said 'cum bitch'" Dan said, "sometimes I get a little worked up, I was cumming at the same time."

Cindy looked at Dan and smiled, "Honey, don't ever apologize to me for something you say when we're fucking, I think you'll find, you can't offend me."

They both smiled at each other and for the first time since they met shared a long and sensuous kiss.

The rest of the night they fucked each other. Throughout the night other parties joined them but they were always together always touching one another.

In the morning they woke up in each other's arms on the carpeted floor, both still naked. "Hey, you wanna get some breakfast" Dan asked.

"Yes, I'm starving" Cindy excitedly said.

Dan looked Cindy over, she had cum all over her tits, her pussy was still leaking cum and she even had a large amount of dried cum in her hair.

Dan reached up as they both rose to their feet and rubbed the dried cum in Cindy's hair. "Do you wanna take a shower first?" he asked with a smile as Cindy reached up to feel the cum in her hair as well.

"Fuck no," she said, "I want everyone at the waffle house to know I just got the fuck of my life from the gorgeous guy I'm with."

Cindy found her wife-beater tank top and spandex boy shorts and slid on her flip-flops. "Sorry," she said, "I wasn't planning on wearing clothes for long when I got here." She said with her gorgeous smile, Dan would never tire of her beautiful smile.

They made their way to Waffle House where they had a wonderful breakfast and even better conversation. They had been together ever since.

"OK," Dan said from his chair across from Cindy at the table. "If I were to say 'yes,' to this, and I'm not saying yes yet, is this something you can get out of your system in a week or two?"

"No babe," Cindy said in earnest. "My plan is to be back in this house in one year."

Dan almost fell over as he shot to his feet as he yelled, "are you out of your fucking mind? there is no way in fucking Hell I'm going to let you run the streets for a fucking year."

Now it was Cindy's turn to stand up. "I think you're confused Dan, I'm not asking your fucking permission," she growled to let Dan know she was serious. "I'm telling you this because we have always been totally honest with each other. Our transparency is what makes this such a great relationship."

"You know that I fuck my boss on a regular basis and I know that you fuck that big-tittied secretary when you go on your work trips. We have never hidden anything from each other."

"Yes, dear you're right," Dan said, "but have you forgot we have two children, how am I going to explain this to them?"

"I know we have two children Dan, if you remember I carried them both in my belly. The first one is even yours, who knows on baby girl." Cindy said with more malice than she intended.

The 'knock up Cindy party' was quite a success, but Dan never seemed quite on board as Cindy was. He came in her three times that night so it's fair to say he had a 33% chance of being the biological father.

"Dan, again," Cindy said, "I love you with all my heart. But this is something I must do. You can't do it with me, because I know you love me, and you would never treat me the way I'm looking to be treated."

Dan sat down again looking defeated and mumbled, "Cindy I'm not a cuckold."

"No, you're not Dan. And I'm not going to treat you like a cuckold. I won't be sending you pictures of me and my lovers expecting you to jerk off to them. I don't expect you to stay faithful to me while I'm gone, I would almost be disappointed if you did."

"I can't guarantee you things will return to normal when you return," Dan said.

"I wouldn't expect them to be the same when I return," Cindy said.

"If while I'm gone you decide to divorce me and take the kids away from me, I would understand. I love you all so very much, but in the end, this selfishness must be fulfilled on my part. Just never forget, I do truly love you, even if I struggle to show it to both you and the kids."

"OK babe," Dan finally said. "I make no promises, other than I do love you as well."

Cindy then walked into the master bedroom and retrieved her already packed back pack and nothing else. She stopped in the dining room and gave Dan one last lingering kiss, then walked out the front door.

Her perfume lingered around the oak dining room table as Dan sat down with his head in his hands and cried.