The Appointment

Story Info
The 3rd Jack Blades story.
3.1k words
3.93
8.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning after I killed Olivia I tried to figure out what my next step would be. The previous night had been spent stashing away the bodies in the hidden trunk of my Town Car, and setting up Crystal, Mina's house manager, to run the bar for a few days while Mina recovered. After getting her affairs squared away, Mina and I stayed in bed all night and most of the morning. We hardly spoke at all, just touched and loved, and tried to erase the horror we had been through. I'd like to think that this could be the start of something new between us, but I had a funny feeling that Mina wouldn't want to be seeing much of me after today.

So what to do next? I sat at the bar with Olivia's purse. Lucky for me she was stupid. She had no wallet or ID, which was a mistake. If you get tangled up with any kind of law enforcement, no ID raises almost as many red flags as an obvious fake ID. She had the usual assortment of feminine accessories, and best of all, a PDA. According to her calendar she had an appointment with 'Jonathan' this afternoon at 3 o'clock. It even had the address on it. Ain't technology grand?

I made sure Mina was safe and secure, and set out to keep Olivia's last appointment. The address was in a pricey part of town, and turned out to an old Victorian mansion surrounded by a high stone wall. I pulled up to the speaker in front of the security gate. A female voice asked who I was. Good question.

'Jack Blades, for Jonathan.' I replied.

The only answer I got was a buzzing sound as the security gate slid open. I pulled the Town Car through and drove right up to the front door, where a gorilla waited for me. He wasn't really a gorilla, but did a fabulous impression. What is it about hired muscle that precludes any semblance of intelligence? As I got out of the car he was quickly at my side, forcing me up against the car as he expertly frisked me. Maybe this guy wasn't such a monkey after all, he found everything I was carrying, even the ones in the soles of my shoes that noone ever finds. Satisfied that I was now reasonably non-lethal, I was escorted into the house.

One look inside told me there was more to this outfit than met the eye. While the outside was ancient and run down, the inside was very modern and well kept. Speaking of well-kept, so was the blonde that monkey-boy handed me off to. Tall, tan, and curvy in all the right places, her straight hair fell just past her shoulders, which were freckled like her chest – what I could see of it over her strapless sundress.

'Jonathan is waiting for you' she said, and I recognized the voice as the one at the gate.

'Thank you' I said as she took my arm and led me into a library. This room looked like it had been lifted whole from the set of 'Masterpiece Theater'. Huge leather chairs, leather bound books everywhere. A well-dressed man, presumably Jonathan, sat behind a desk, which had all of my favorite weapons on it. He stood and gestured to a chair in front of the desk. Not seeming to have a choice, I sat down. The blonde took the chair next to me, while Mighty Joe Young closed the door and stood in front of it.

'I must thank you for keeping our appointment, Mr. Blades', Jonathan said, smiling.

'I'm only here because you had an appointment with the woman I killed last night.'

'Too true', Jonathan replied, 'but there was never any doubt it would be you sitting in that chair today. You are going to be working for me now.'

'I don't remember sending in a resume' I cracked, trying to puzzle out where this was going.

'You've been working for me since the moment you picked up Lauren at Mina's. Lauren and Olivia had become something of a problem in our little organization. I tasked each of them to kill you with no expectation that they would succeed. Thus I have tested your skills, and eliminated two internal problems at the same time.'

'What is it that I am supposed to do for you?'

'I don't know yet. My instructions were merely to secure your services. The people that I answer to will arrive tomorrow to deal with you personally. For tonight, Amanda here will make sure you are comfortable and still among us in the morning.'

I turned to look at Amanda, who was already standing up. 'Come with me, I'll show you to your room, then we can get you some dinner.'

As I reached the door with the blonde bombshell, Jonathan called out:

'Mr. Blades, you are a guest here, and shall be treated as such, but if you try to leave the house, Rocco here will be waiting to teach you a lesson.'

I don't respond well to threats.

'Rocco? Are you fucking kidding me? This ape's name is really Rocco? Am I in a bad movie, or what?' I barked as I launched myself at the goon.

This turned out to be a big mistake. Rocco easily deflected my kick, and in moments had me on my knees before him. My head was caught that hold you've seen in movies a thousand times where the hero breaks the bad guy's neck with his bare hands. The problem is, it doesn't really work that way. It just twists your enemy's neck, hurts like hell, and pisses him off. Kind of like how I was pissed off now. I leapt to my feet and in two giant strides grabbed one of my blades from the desk. I turned around just in time to catch Rocco and twist him around into pretty much the same hold he'd had me in. I was pretty sure it would end differently, though, because I had eight inches of razor sharp steel to his throat.

I'll tell you another thing that's not like the movies. Cutting a man's throat is not a quick slice across the neck and good night bad guy. It takes muscle and leverage and a willingness to find your self covered in a geyser of blood. Not really my thing. Shifting my grip on the knife, I yanked it upwards, so the blade went up under the chin, through the roof of his mouth and into his brain before he even knew what hit him. I dropped him, still twitching, to the floor and turned to my host.

'I will stay or go as I please. Amanda?'

She was right there to lead me away from a very pale Jonathan. I kind of had the idea that Jon hadn't ever seen anything like me before. It made me wonder if he really knew what he was involved in. Then I remembered that I didn't really know what I was involved in.

The lovely Amanda took me to a very nice room. It had a huge four poster bed, and connected to a private bath. This would definitely do. As I took in my surroundings, Amanda opened an armoire and selected a few items, which she laid on the bed.

'These should fit you just fine. I'll be back soon with some dinner.'

'Are you locking me in?'

'Yes, but only because I have to' she gave me a dazzling smile and left me to my thoughts.

I went into the bathroom and found an enormous sunken hot tub. Thinking that this was just too good to pass up, I started the water running and began to undress. By the time I was ready to get in the tub was full of steaming hot water. Immediately the tensions of the last few days began to leave my body. I don't know how long I sat in the fog before a voice snapped me right back to the moment.

'Now this looks mighty comfortable, may I join you?' Amanda stood in the doorway with a covered tray, which she set on the floor.

'I'm not sure that dress was meant for hot-tubbing.'

'This old thing' she vamped, 'I'll just have to take it off'

She slid the dress up over her head, leaving her in a black lacy thong, and slid into water. She pulled me close and lifted her face to mine. As the kiss got more intense, she let out a little moan of contentment. As she crushed her wet naked breasts against me, I briefly thought about the last few women I'd laid and how few of them were still breathing. Then her questing hand found my cock and all such thoughts fled my mind.

Amanda was confident in her technique, and her deft fingers quickly brought me to the biggest erection I'd ever had. Not wasting any time, she pushed me back against the wall of the tub and straddled my hips. After guiding me to the edge of her lips, she lowered herself on to me as far as she could. With an almost feline growl she began to writhe against me as my cock slid effortlessly in and out of her. Soon she was shuddering in the throes of her first orgasm. As her passion subsided I found her nuzzled against me, lips to my ear.

'There are cameras and microphones everywhere, I can only talk to you here in the tub. Just listen, don't talk, pretend you're having a good time' Amanda punctuated that last with a tight squeeze of her cunt that electrified my whole body.

'I'm NSA, and I'm here to offer you some help. The belt I left on the bed has a small blade in it, and I managed to get your shoe blades back into your shoes. My unit is waiting for my signal tomorrow to take this whole outfit, so just play along and don't screw it up!'

My mind was racing on two levels. First, it seemed that Amanda thought I was a) one of the good guys, and b) much more aware of what was going down here than I was. Second, I was suspicious. I'd never met an agent of any law enforcement willing to fuck to keep their cover. This one was either ambitious or lying, but as long she was handing out weapons, I didn't care for now.

I whispered back, 'My unit thanks you' as still sheathed in her I twisted around so that she was against the wall. Bracing my arms on either side of her I started fucking her hard. She smiled and locked her legs around me, matching my every thrust until I finally came, pouring myself into her. After we were done she quickly dressed and left, promising to return.

Exhausted from my efforts, I made my way to the bed. After eating the sandwiches Amanda had brought, I climbed in and quickly fell asleep.

I was gently awakened by the feel of lips and tongue on cock sometime later. For just a moment I allowed myself to lay back and enjoy the slippery suction as my companion expertly tugged at my balls as she devoured me to the root. I felt my shaft thicken as I began to come, she slowly pushed a finger against and then into my ass, causing me to spasm and come loudly. I lifted the cover to bring Amanda up for air, and was surprised to find it that was not Amanda at all, but a petite redhead that had been going down on me. I scrambled away from the grinning woman, thinking I was seeing a ghost. She was Lauren, somehow returned to life, and that couldn't be good news for me.

'I do look just like my sister Lauren, but my name is Lara' she said, seeing the look of horror on my face. 'You killed my mother and sister, I'd watch my step if I were you, you might get on my bad side. Get dressed, we're late.'

Since I didn't have any better ideas, I did what I was told. Lara led me back downstairs to Jonathan's office, where things were very different from the last time I'd been there. Jonathan was beaten, bloodied, bound and gagged, kneeling on the floor in front of the desk with his head bowed. Amanda was chained by her wrists to the wall, naked. She looked like she had been whipped for hours, and her blood flowed freely from several deep gashes on her torso. Behind the desk was a tall muscular man dressed in black tactical gear. He looked like a commando, except for the hilt of a katana peeking up over his shoulder.

'As you can see, there has been a slight change of personnel here this morning.' He said. 'My name is Michael, and I will be taking over here. You will also obey Lara in all things. I have brought you here to show you how we deal with those who fail us.'

In one fluid motion, Michael drew the katana and stepped around the desk to Jonathan. With one hand he removed Jonathan's gag and handed him a long vicious dagger. With deadly intent he stared Jonathan in the eyes.

'I give you one chance to redeem yourself. Samurai who had shamed themselves with failure were sometimes given the choice of committing seppuku to restore their family's honor. The shamed one would kneel, as you are kneeling before me, and disembowel himself with a blade much like the one you hold. A comrade or family member would stand behind to act as his second –beheading him before the pain became too great and he further shamed himself with a display of agony. I offer you this opportunity, and would be honored myself to be your second.'

Jonathan sat silently, staring at the blade before him. Twice he lifted it and placed the point to his belly, and twice he failed to muster the nerve to follow through. Finally, he stammered, 'I can't.'

Michael smiled as he moved behind Jonathan and raised his katana over his shoulder. 'Know this, you pathetic worm – had you committed seppuku this morning, all would have been forgiven and your death would mark the end. For making me execute you like a common dog, your family will also die. Your wife and daughters will entertain me and my men until they beg for death, which we will of course grant them.'

Jonathan frantically tried to gain his feet and escape, but Michael was already swinging his great blade, and Jonathan's head rolled to rest at Amanda's feet.

Michael cleaned his blade on Jonathan's body, and stepped up to Amanda, who began struggling against her chains. He began to caress her, first her face, then her breasts and then down to her ass. Amanda began to weep as she collapsed against him. He then turned to me.

'The smart thing to do here is to kill Agent Amanda here, but I will give you the opportunity to save her. Take off your clothes and kneel before me.'

I didn't like where this was going. I had no weapons, Lara had found and removed them all, and Mikey still had that big ass sword. It seemed like there nothing else to do but play along and hope for an opening. I did what I was told, and Lara came to stand behind me.

Michael gave Lara a pistol, which she held to my head. He then sheathed his katana, and opened his pants, revealing a thickly veined cock rising to attention. He stepped in close and Lara forced my head forward until my lips touched his erection.

'You know what to do' he said.

I gulped and opened my mouth. He thrust into my throat and what could I do? I started sucking him, running my tongue under the tip of his head, doing all the things that I liked to have done to me. I was trying my best to make him come quickly to get it over with. I tried to look up to see how I was doing, but he was kissing Lara, and had a finger or two buried in her cunt. Lara still had the gun pointed just right, so I couldn't make a move. Michael began to shudder and buckle at the knees, and I braced myself for his come. Mikey had other ideas.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth, grabbed me by the hair and threw me face down across the desk. Before I could move he was on me, his probing cock roughly violating me as he buried himself in my ass. As he started thrusting into me Lara came around to get her hands on me, stroking me to an erection then relentlessly beating me off until I screamed in orgasm. Meanwhile I could feel every inch of Michael deep inside of me and he pushed again and again until he came in great heaving gasps, spraying his seed into my ass. He roughly yanked himself out of me and pushed me to the floor again.

As I lay on the floor, trying to recover my senses Michael tucked himself back into his pants and approached me.

'You are no better than a dog, to allow a man to do these things to you. Kneel before me!' He grabbed me by the hair and forced me into position.

'I will keep my oath to you –Amanda will live. You, Mr. Blades shall not. I give you the same choice I gave Jonathan.' Michael once again produced the dagger and placed in my hands. Big mistake.

As Michael reached back to draw his sword, I lunged forward thrusting the dagger up through his crotch. Following the momentum through, I twisted him around so that he formed a shield against Lara's pistol. Mikey was speechless and gasping with the pain of being unmanned. I thought it was kind of neat to have a samurai wannabe on a convenient carrying handle, but I didn't have time to prolong this. With one savage motion I yanked up on the blade, spilling Michael's intestines to the floor. I drew his katana as he fell, waiting for Lara's attack. It never came – she had already fled the room. Seconds later I heard a car start outside, she had made her escape.

I turned my attention to Amanda. Taking her down from the wall, I carried her back to the bath we had shared and started the water. Once again I had been cheated of the answers I sought, but this time I may have found myself an ally. For now it was time to tend to our wounds and live to fight another day.