The Appointment, The Realization!

Story Info
Masturbation, male exam, medical fetish.
5.9k words
4.19
2.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ccccc5
Ccccc5
31 Followers

I had just turned eighteen and was going to graduate in the spring. I was planning on living at home for a while. It was just my mom and myself living there and she didn't seem like she was ready for me to be gone so I was just going to work and live at home for the summer.

I had applied for a job with a local construction company and I was told that I could have the job but would need to pass a pre employment physical first. I had called the clinic and made a appointment with our family doctor. He had been seeing me for as long as I could remember. He was an older gentleman in his sixties a little heavier set and kinda round with a bald head except for some gray hair on the sides of his head.

When I called, the receptionist asked why I needed the appointment? Then she asked if I was bringing in paperwork for the physical? I said that the company had sent me a envelope with paperwork in it and she told me to bring it with me. She said that was what they needed, she then said she would see me in a seven days then told me the time to be there.

The seven days went by slowly. I found myself wondering about what the physical would be like? I had only had a couple of sports physicals when I was in school and they weren't very thorough just turn your head and cough was about the worst thing the doctor did. So I was figuring this physical more than likely wouldn't be any worse than the sports physicals it was just for a job.

While I thought about what might happen I found myself getting aroused remembering my sports physicals. The way the doctor examined my penis and testicles, the way he made me pull my pants and underwear down. I had forgotten the way it had made me feel. I was remembering going home afterwards and telling my mom I was going to go to my room and take a nap and then going in my room and jacking off thinking about the things the doctor had said and about the way he had touched me.

These memories were making me start to feel excited about my upcoming appointment. I found myself once again laying on my bed with my pants and underwear down around my ankles stroking my cock thinking about the doctor touching my balls and my cock telling me to just relax it is ok, it's normal for a young man my age to get an erection during an exam.

As the the seven days went by I had plenty of time to think about what might happen? My curiosity got the best of me and I ended up opening the envelope and looking at the forms that I was supposed to give the clinic.

As I read through the forms most of it looked simple enough eyes,ears,nose, throat, and so on then urinary, genitals, then gastro intestinal, anus and rectum, my heart stopped when I read the words anus and rectum. OH man I thought not that, I have never had anyone look at me there. I wasn't sure exactly what would happen, but I knew what my anus and rectum were and after reading the words on the form I felt my cock straining against my jeans trying to get out I was hard as hell.

The more I thought about it, the more I got excited. I felt myself becoming very nervous about it as well. My curiosity was growing. I found myself looking at my asshole in the mirror and jacking off thinking about what might happen, what the doctor might do to me with his finger.

The day finally arrived, my appointment wasn't until one thirty. All morning I caught myself thinking about what might happen I hadn't really considered anything more than getting my butt looked at, I hadn't realize that getting a finger stuck up my ass was a possibility. I ate breakfast then went back up to my room to hang out and kill time until my appointment.

I started thinking about my appointment and before long I found myself with a boner thinking about the doctor making me drop my pants and examining my penis and testicles. Next thing I knew I was naked looking at my asshole in the mirror thinking about what the doctor might do to me today. As I looked at my butthole in the mirror I started jacking off slowly stroking my cock thinking about the doctor examining my butt.

I didn't know how or what he would do? I just kept seeing the words on the exam form (anus and rectum) I couldn't stop thinking about him looking at my butthole. I didn't know how he would do this I just knew it was a possibility, that it was on the form. As I worked my cock up and down my mind wondered. I could hear myself breathing harder, I could feel that my balls had tightened up, and I had started to frantically hump my hand when I heard a low drawn out groan escaping my throat then I suddenly felt my warm cum splatter on my hand and all over my beIly as I laid on the floor in front of my mirror with my head propped up on a couple of pillows and my legs spread wide.

I laid there looking at myself in the mirror I could see my own asshole and the white cum all over my belly. My cock was still leaking cum, the white sticky liquid was running down over my balls and into the crack of my ass. I was a mess I laid there until it was time to clean up and go.

I drove myself to clinic and checked in at the desk the receptionist asked me if I had brought the paperwork from my employer? I said I had, she said just keep it and give it to the nurse. She then smiled and told I could have a seat. About fifteen minutes later a older looking nurse was calling my name when I stood up she asked how I was doing then said for me to follow her.

She brought me back to a restroom and handed me a clear plastic container and said to fill it to the mark I must have looked at her funny she smiled and said, "With your pee."

I embarrassingly took the cup and went into the bathroom and forced myself to pee enough to fill it to the mark. When I came out I handed her the cup with my pee in it and she said for me to follow her. This time we went down the hallway to the exam room, she told me to take a seat beside the desk and she would be back. She took the cup and left me sitting there.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and the nurse walked in and said, "Are you ready to get started young man?"

I looked at her and nodded my head saying, "Yes ma'am I guess so, I think so?"

She smiled and told me to hop up on the exam table and have a seat. She was a very good looking older lady with graying long black hair and a nice figure she was wearing blue scrubs that fit her very well. She said she would start by getting my vitals she told she would get my temperature first she went and picked up a thermometer and came back over to the table she looked at me and said, "Oh I guess you're old enough I don't need to do it like that!!!"

She then said,"Open your mouth and put this under your tongue."

I did as I was told she waited for a few minutes and removed the thermometer from my mouth and then took my blood pressure and pulse. She said she was done with my vitals and that she was going to set some things out for the doctor. I watched as she went over to a cabinet and took out a couple of pairs of exam gloves and a small bottle that said SURGILUB on it. I had no idea what it was I had never seen that before not when I was there in the past. She then opened a drawer and pulled out a small green and white card and set that beside the gloves and the small bottle. She then said, "I am done, I will go tell the doctor you are ready, good luck!!!" She gave me a warm sympathetic smile and left.

I didn't know at the time why she smiled at me the way she did? But I know now that she knew what the doctor was going to do to me, she knew I that I didn't have a clue as of what was going to happen to me. But she knew exactly what was going to happen to me. That before I was done I was going to be very thoroughly examined, every part of me inside and out and that more than likely I was not going to like it!!!

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and a shorter heavier gentleman with gray hair walked into the exam room. He introduced himself and asked how I was doing and then said, "Its been awhile since I have seen you, your here for a employment physical, is this correct?"

I answered saying, "Yes sir that's correct I was told I have to have it done before I can go to work."

He didn't say anything else he walked over to the desk and looked at the nurses notes and the form the company had sent with me. He then turned around to look at me saying, "Why don't you hop down and take everything off except your underwear, you can leave them on for now!!!"

I didn't say anything I nodded my head and hopped down and started to strip down to my underwear I glanced over at the doctor who was looking at the forms and watching me remove my clothes. He watched me take my socks off and then said, "Go ahead and hop back up on the table we will get started!!!"

By now my nerves were starting to get frazzled. I was feeling jittery and shaky. I sat on the exam table nervously watching the doctor get the scope to check my eyes, when he came back over to me he didn't say anything just started the exam first checking my eyes then my ears and neck. He then went and got his stethoscope and started listening to my heart and then my lungs telling me to take a deep breath and then let it out. So far this was all stuff that I had done before so everything was going good, nothing out of the ordinary, nothing to worry about.

"Go ahead and lay down on your back!!" He said in a flat monotone voice.

I twisted myself around and laid down with my hands at my sides. He then started asking me questions about how I poop? If I was constipated? If I had diarrhea? If I ever saw blood on the toilet paper? All of these embarrassing questions that I had never been asked before.

I just shook my head no to all of his questions. Then he started poking my belly working his way down towards my underwear reaching just under the elastic band. When I felt his fingers pressing on my belly down there I could feel my cock starting to swell and my face getting very warm.

As he poked and pressed on my belly I rolled my eyes down and watched for a few seconds. The one thing I noticed was the size of his hands they were huge and his fingers were fat and long. I don't know why this bothered me but it did I had never noticed or thought about it before.

As I laid there watching him poke my belly I raised my eyes and looked at the ceiling hoping, praying that I wouldn't get hard, Oh God don't let it get hard please don't!!!! Over and over it's all I could think of.

Then the moment I was dreading, "Go ahead and hop down and take your shorts off!!!!" He was saying in his matter of fact tone of voice.

I slowly rolled on my side and swung my feet down then hopped down and stood there not moving hoping I missed understood him.

"Go ahead and take your shorts off and we will finish this up!!!" He said trying to get me to move.

I slowly pulled my underwear down and stepped out of them exposing my half hard cock to him. He looked directly at me and smiled. He then sat down on his little stool and took a hold of my penis wrapping his fingers around it and just holding it while he looked at me. He then said, "Are you sexually active?"

I couldn't talk I just stood there, I mumbled, "Yes!"

"Do you practice safe sex?" He asked.

Again all I could do was mumble "Yes!"

"Do you masturbate?" He asked as he looked me directly in the eye.

"Yes!!" I managed to get out with out stuttering.

"Good that's normal for someone your age!!" He said as he smiled at me.

As he was talking to me, he was moving his fingers up and down the shaft of my cock feeling it, pressing on it. I was trying to look anywhere but at him. I could feel it swelling even more now. My face was feeling hot and I could feel sweat on my forehead.

Then without saying anything he let go of my cock and had my balls in his hand squeezing them gently and feeling them with his fingers looking up at me occasionally trying to see my reactions. By now I was erect and sticking out. He smiled a knowing smile and continued examining me not saying anything.

My mind was racing with thousands of thoughts about what was going to happen to me? I had gotten hard in his hand and now he was squeezing my balls and looking at me, looking at my face!!! I could myself sweating!!! I was worried I might cum, My God what is wrong with me I'm not gay why is this happening to me? This thought just kept racing around inside my head. I was making it worse by continuing to think about it, but I couldn't stop thinking about it. My cock was beginning to ache it was getting really hard!!!

Then through a fog I heard, "Everything seems fine!!" "Go ahead turn around and face the exam table." "Then I want you to bend over the exam table, spread your legs and slightly bend your knees, then go ahead and grab the sides of the table for me!!!" The doctor was saying in his flat monotone voice this time though there was a sound of strictness in his speech.

I had no idea what was going on? The doctor didn't say anything about what he was going to do, just what he wanted me to do. I could feel my stomach fluttering my mouth wouldn't work no words would come out. I just did what I was told, I could feel my feet moving but I wasn't really aware of what I was doing I was just following orders doing what I was told. I stood facing the exam table looking down at the white paper covering the top of the table. I slowly bent forward placing my elbows on the paper when I heard, "All the way down, go ahead and rest your chest on the table!!!" The doctor said instructing me further as how he wanted me positioned.

I slowly laid my chest down on the paper. I heard it crinkling under the weight of my chest it made a surreal sound as I settled my chest fully onto the exam table. I waited, I could hear myself breathing and feel myself trembling. I felt exposed and vulnerable I knew my ass sticking out towards the middle of the exam room. The way he had me positioned I could my butt cheeks were slightly spread apart and I could feel the cool air in the room on my exposed asshole. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, the not knowing of what was going to happen was making me feel very anxious and excited.

I was surprised by the feelings of excitement, I had never felt like this before but then this was the first time I had experienced anything like this. I could even feel myself becoming aroused by the thought of him looking at my asshole looking at me there, were I poop from, it felt so personal and intimate having someone looking at my butthole.

I turned my head and followed the doctor with my eyes I watched as the doctor walked around in front of me and grabbed a new pair of gloves and the small bottle of that said SURGILUB on it. I continued to follow him with my eyes watching as he walked back around in front of me again. As he walked around the end of the exam table he set the small bottle on the exam table beside me.

He then sat down behind me on his little stool. I heard him putting the gloves on letting each one snap as he finished putting his hand in it. I twisted my head around the other way and looked back over my shoulder as best I could trying to see what he was doing I couldn't see him but I could sense he was directly behind me, directly behind my ass.

Then without saying anything I felt his hands on my butt cheeks pulling them apart spreading them wide open. My heart stopped at the realization that he was looking directly at my asshole. His face was only a few inches from my butt he was so close I was afraid he would smell my asshole. I could feel his thumbs on either side of my anus pulling me open even further opening my butthole looking up my ass. I could feel my cock twitching up and down as I thought about what he was doing, the thought of him being so close to my ass, looking at my open butthole, for some reason I was getting really turned on my cock was swollen and very hard. "Everything looks very healthy, nice and pink no hemorrhoids very healthy looking!!!" I heard him saying over the thumping sound in my ears.

My heart was beating so hard it was difficult to hear him over the thumping in my ears, my heartbeat was drowning out all of the other sounds in the room. I didn't say anything, I wouldn't have been able to speak if I would have tried to talk. I didn't try to talk, I didn't move. All I could do was lay across the exam table with my ass sticking out and think about what was happening to me, that the doctor was sitting directly behind me looking at my asshole and that he was also probably looking between my legs and seeing my balls the way they were shrunk up tight and my hard cock, not to mention the thought of him being so close to me that he was probably able to smell my asshole.

I felt mortified, but I was also very turned on from the idea of this, my cock was aching even more than before. I could feel it swelling and getting harder. I had no idea what was happening to me!!! All I knew for sure was that I felt like my cock was going to explode!!! I had never experienced a physical exam like this before. I had never experienced any of these feelings before, all of these emotions, feelings humiliation and embarrassment to the feelings of being extremely sexually aroused. I was in daze of confusion. When I suddenly heard the cap snapping open on the small bottle of lubricant, hearing the plastic cap snapping open brought me out of my daze and back to the reality of where I was.

Hearing the snapping of the plastic cap on the bottle I quickly twisted my head back around trying to see over my shoulder, trying to see what the doctor was doing? I was in time to see him squirting the clear watery liquid onto the forefinger of his right hand. He was still sitting on his little stool as he was doing this. I watched as he rubbed his forefinger and his middle finger together smearing the lube all over his forefinger he saw me watching him and then said, "This will be better for you if you are relaxed!!!"

I had no idea what was about to happen to me!!! As he slowly stood up he laid his left hand in the middle of my back. As he stood he turned sideways to me and his right hand dropped down behind my ass then I heard him saying, "Go ahead and look forward then relax!!!"

Then I felt it!!! I felt his cold slimy finger slip between my cheeks and touch my butthole. Now I knew now the reality of what was going to happen hit me, he was going to put his finger up my butt!!! I felt my stomach drop and my heart start racing, I felt myself trembling to point that my knees felt weak. I could hear him talking to me telling me, "First I'm going to lubricate your bottom, it will help you, it will make it better for you, it'll be easier on you!!!"

I tried to answer but all I could do was nod my head. I could feel him rubbing his finger in a slow circle on my asshole smearing the cold slimy lube on my butthole getting me ready. I knew he was going to put his finger in me but I had no idea what to expect I could feel myself shaking uncontrollably my knees were wobbling slightly. I laid there with my chest down on the table waiting for him to penetrate me!!! I could feel my asshole clenching, tightening up in an attempt to keep the doctors finger out as he continued to rub it, lubing it, preparing it for his finger.

I felt scared and nervous but this part felt good, his finger rubbing my hole with felt good nobody had ever touched me like this before. I tried to get myself to relax I took a deep breath and let it out quietly, very slowly hoping the doctor wouldn't notice. I could feel my balls tightening up as I laid across the exam table enjoying the feeling of the doctor rubbing my butthole. I was thinking about all of the possibilities of what this might feel like, would it hurt? Would I make noise? Would it feel good? I didn't know what to expect?

The doctor was very quiet not saying anything. I could feel his left hand pushing on my back ever so slightly then I heard him say one word in a very clear firm voice "RELAX!!!"

Ccccc5
Ccccc5
31 Followers
12