The Appointment, The Realization!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I heard him say it I could feel him very firmly pushing down on my lower back forcing my belly down onto the table holding me down and forcing my ass back against his finger, at the same time his right hand was pushing his finger

up tight against my asshole. I could feel the tip of his finger entering my hole sliding in past the first knuckle I could feel my hips involuntarily squirming back and forth. And the doctor again saying, "RELAX!!!" "YOU NEED TO RELAX!!!"

"I'm trying too, I can't!!!" I groaned as the doctor's finger entered me deeper. My balls were tightening up even more and my cock was swelling to point of being painful. I could feel his middle knuckle slide into and through my butthole causing a little moan to escape my throat. As his finger entered me I could feel my asshole tighten up clenching his finger. Every time my asshole would clench my balls would draw up tight and my cock would twitch up and down. I laid there with my chest on the exam table and doctor's left hand forcing my belly down against the exam table keeping me from being able to move.

"TRY BEARING DOWN LIKE YOU ARE HAVING A BOWEL MOVEMENT, IT MIGHT HELP YOU!!!" I heard the doctor telling me in loud firm nonsense voice.

I did as he said and pushed just like I was trying to take a dump. I could feel my butthole push out and surround his invading finger. It felt like my asshole was reaching out and sucking his finger up into my rectum. I heard the doctor commenting to me saying, "Good boy that will help you to open up!!!" "It won't be as difficult for you!!!!"

I managed to answer telling him, "YES SIR I AM TRYING IT'S BIG!!!" "YOUR FINGER IS BIG!!!!" Was all I could think of too say. As he slowly pushed his finger up my ass I could feel pressure in my rectum, it was a weird feeling like I was being stuffed full. I had never experienced anything like this before I could hear myself utter a low groan and then I heard the doctor telling me, "Relax it is just pressure from my finger, you might feel the urge to poop!!!"

"This is your prostate gland!!!" He said as he pushed with his finger.

"UGH!!!" Escaped my throat as my cock involuntarily jumped up and down in front of me as he pushed on my prostate moving his finger over my prostate. I felt like I needed to pee and I could feel some wetness on the end of my dick I couldn't look to see I just hoped I hadn't pissed myself.

Next I heard the doctor saying, "Now I am going to put my finger in you deeper, I'm going to examine your rectum now!!" "I will also need to collect a stool sample with my finger!!!"

I laid bent over the exam table suddenly feeling numb!!! His words echoing in my head, I WILL ALSO NEED TO COLLECT A STOOL SAMPLE WITH MY FINGER!!!! My God was all I could think he was going to stick his finger deeper up my asshole to get my shit on his finger!!! I felt my face starting to feel warm and knew it was turning red. I was beginning to feel very embarrassed and submissive at the thought of him seeing my shit on his finger!!!!

I could feel his finger pushing up into me wiggling and twisting as he worked it deeper into my rectum. As I laid there with my chest flat on the table I couldn't help but wonder if this is what it felt like to get fucked up the ass. I could feel myself becoming very sexually aroused as my mind wondered thinking about what I was physically feeling in my asshole. I could feel my cock and balls aching. As thought about how good it would feel to reach down and pull on my cock to stroke myself as the doctor moved his finger around inside of me.

This was the first time in my life I had experienced anything like this before, This was in fact the first time I had ever been penetrated, my first rectal exam and the first time experiencing these feelings of sexual arousal. I had felt sexually aroused before but never like this not from another man, not from having my asshole penetrated. My mind swirled with all of these thoughts. I was beginning to wonder if I was gay? Why was my cock so hard and the feelings of wanting to jack off so strong. As I laid there bent over the table with doctor working his finger up my ass I could hear a occasional moan come out of my mouth and feel my balls tighten and my asshole clench.

I didn't know it at the time but I was beginning to leak precum, my balls and cock were feeling funny I was worried I might loose it and shoot off on the floor. I had heard stories about this happening and was beginning to feel panicked that it was going to happen to me. I could feel the doctor's fist between my butt cheeks twisting and turning as he moved his finger around inside my rectum feeling for what ever it was he was feeling for. He was very strong, he had me pushed up onto my tiptoes over the exam table as he worked his finger around inside my butt. I was feeling full, the urge to shit was very strong and making me feel uncomfortable.

The doctor wasn't saying anything as he examined my rectum. Finally I could feel his finger slowly sliding out of my asshole and then a sudden feeling of emptiness in my rectum. I felt my butthole spasm once as his finger slipped completely out of my ass and then nothing except a dull aching in hard cock and my balls. The doctor didn't say anything just left me there bent over the table as he walked around in front of me on his way to the counter where he had left the green and white card.

When he got to counter he took his clean hand and picked up the card. I watched him bring his right hand up in front of his face and then watched him stare at his finger. That's when I felt the feelings of humiliation hit me. I saw the finger of the white exam glove it was smeared with thick brown streaks of my shit. I watched in disbelief as he looked at his finger with a look of satisfaction on his face. I could feel my face starting to get hot and turning red with embarrassment.

I could also feel myself starting to tremble with excitement, the thought of him looking at my shit, that he had it on his finger and that he had done this to me on purpose. It was making me feel things I had never felt before. I was feeling very submissive like I had been dominated by him this was also very sexually arousing. As he smeared his finger on the card he turned his head and said, "Oh you can get dressed now, you took it very well for your first time!!!" "Go ahead and get dressed and you can go!!"

"Yes Sir!!!" Was all I could manage to say. As I stood up I made sure to keep my back to him trying to hide my boner, not wanting him to see me like this. Once I was dressed I clumsily made my way out to the waiting room where the older nurse was standing talking to the receptionist. Both women turned to look at me with a knowing look and smile, a grinning knowing smile. I could feel my face turning red again at the thought of them both knowing what had just happened to me that I had just been stripped naked and bent over the exam table, that I had just taken the doctor's finger up my asshole for the first time.

As I walked by I nodded my head avoiding eye contact. As I walked out I saw a door with RESTROOM on it. I made my through the door locking it behind me. I went into the stall and dropped my pants and underwear and sat down on the toilet. I sat there and closed my eyes thinking about what had just happened to me.

I let my right hand find it's way between my spread legs, and down underneath me, I let my finger feel it's way between my ass cheeks cautiously touching my butthole. My hole felt very slimy from the lube the doctor had used, my asshole felt open and loose. I brought my finger out from underneath me and looked at it, it was slick with brown looking slime. I closed my eyes and let my finger find it's way back down to my asshole, at the same time my left hand grabbed a hold of my cock.

I closed my fist around my erection and began pulling on it slowly, stroking myself letting the finger on my other hand gently enter my asshole. Slowly I pushed it up my opening, soothing my hole. I sat there with my finger up my tender butthole as I jacked off thinking about everything that had just happened to me. I closed my eyes and dropped my head forward taking in a deep breath trying to calm myself down and let all of the pent up feelings disappear.

The faster I stroked my cock the better I started to feel. I had very slowly started working the finger on my other hand in and out of my sore asshole, soothingly pumping my butthole. As my other hand began pulling faster on my boner a quiet moan escaped my throat. I could feel myself getting ready to cum. When I orgasmed I could feel my cum spurt all over my hand and onto my legs. I could feel myself squirming my ass in a circle on the toilet seat as my finger wormed it's way deeper up my butthole.

When I was done cuming I pulled my finger out my asshole and looked at it. It was covered with the lube the doctor had used, it also had some of my own shit on it. I took some toilet paper and wiped my finger then looked at my pants and underwear bunched around my ankles. I had shot my cum in my underwear and onto the floor. It was still all over my fingers. I had made a mess of my hands. I took some more toilet paper and tried to clean my hands off the best I could then threw it in the toilet. I flushed the toilet and pulled my pants and underwear up feeling the cold sticky cum on my balls and ass cheeks. I washed my hands and made my way out to my car.

Once I was in my car I took a few minutes to reflect on what had just happened to me. As I sat there in my car I began to realize that I had a very strong fetish for medical exams and having my asshole touched and looked at. I was eighteen at the time. I didn't know then that twenty years later I would still be feeling this way about doctors appointments and the things they say and do to me, fantasizing about the doctors fucking me up the ass every time one of them sticks there finger up my ass whether it's a male doctor or a female doctor with a strap on. This was startling realization!!

12