The Apprentice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, damn it!"

Magnus turned to see his Mistress holding her foot.

"Are you all right?"

"I hurt my foot..."

"Let me see..." Magnus said, kneeling down and taking her foot in his hands. There was no swelling he could see, and he had seen her foot up close more times than he could count.

"It hurts..." she said in a cute voice. "I won't be able to walk to the mansion..."

Magnus eyed her suspiciously.

"Do you want me to go to the mansion, and bring you a blanket? Sleeping outside isn't a big deal, really," he said, smirking.

"No, you big lout! I want you to carry me to the mansion."

"Really? How exactly!? I got my hands full as you can see."

"Your hands might be full, but your shoulders are pretty much available," she said, smiling sweetly at him. Magnus watched her flirty eyes for a few seconds and then just sighed.

"Of course, I can carry you my tender, tender princess," he said, scowling, and performing an exaggerated bow. He was almost sure that she was pretending and was just playing one of her games but he couldn't help himself. Something was definitely off in his brain, somewhere.

He crouched before her, taking baskets in his hands. Fiona clapped her hands with excitement and climbed on his shoulders. And so, he began his walk back to the mansion. During the walk, Fiona played with his hair and caressed his face, making him moan with contentment. A few times she asked him to stop and pick up some flowers. He would crouch down next to it, set down the baskets, then pick the flower, and then rise again, taking the baskets.

"Gods... feeling his strong body flex beneath me is such an amazing sensation. I wonder if he can feel my excitement on his neck," Fiona thought as she rode on the shoulders of her Apprentice like a spoiled, capricious princess. She ran her fingers through his raven black hair, caressing him with affection. After half an hour of walking, they came close to the mansion.

"Magnus, stop. I should climb down. It would not be very ladylike to arrive at the mansion like this."

"Yeah. It would make me look like a total winner, though," Magnus said, catching his breath and crouching.

"Awww, did I tire my horsie," she said in a sweet voice as she climbed down from his shoulders.

As he rose again, she stood on her tiptoes and kissed him on the lips, and then went towards the mansion, smiling. Magnus watched her walk away noting the absence of a limp in her walk.

"Yep, something is definitely wrong in this head of mine..." he thought as he found himself smiling.

That night, he worshipped his Mistress and then she rode his cock to a couple of orgasms. He could tell she was really turned on for some reason. Was it still the effect of all the excitement from yesterday? After a small break, she sat on his face again, this time facing his feet. Magnus scooped her juices hungrily. Her juices had become like a nectar to his taste buds. He licked her for a long while, pushing his tongue inside her pussy and picking up the pace. He heard her moan with pleasure.

"The mage libido she was talking about is keeping her horny all the time... Maybe something is messed up in her brain too? Oh what a pair we are..." Magnus thought as he nursed on her pussy. He started licking her hard, switching to her clit and making her arch her body in response. Then he felt her hands on his cock and gasped. She started massaging his shaft and driving him insane with the need for release.

"You want to come so bad, don't you?" she said in a teasing voice as her hands caressed his balls and milked his cock passionately.

"Gods... yes," Magnus said in a tortured voice. Fiona laughed and pressed her pussy into his mouth, feeling his tongue respond with vigor. She started coming, copiously, giving Magnus more of her nectar to drink but continued her teasing game even after her release. After another long tease and another orgasm on his face, she suddenly started jerking him faster, making him reach out for his meditation focus. She wasn't stopping, though.

"Magnus... I want you to come. Come for me, Apprentice!" she exclaimed suddenly, arching her body to the side for a moment. She felt Magnus' body shudder underneath her.

"Yes, my big boy, come for your Mistress, NOW!" she said and then bent forward to place a single kiss on his cockhead. Her kiss tipping him over the edge, he growled into her delicious pussy like a hungry lion, and letting go of his restrain he felt his orgasm explode with all the pent-up arousal coming from weeks of sexual frustration.

"AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" he roared into the pussy on his face, the vibrations almost triggering Fiona's climax, as his cock started spurting with reckless abandon. He humped his Mistress's hand, the hand that was milking his cock with vigor. Gods, he thought he was never going to stop coming and spurting his seed! His body visibly shook as he fucked Fiona's hand, his orgasm simply refusing to stop, roaring in defiance like a bear that had broken out of its cage. After an eternity of coming, Magnus finally felt his body relax, an almost unfamiliar feeling of sexual satisfaction taking him. He felt Fiona's hand letting go of his cock and he felt her body arch to the side once again. Then she started grinding on his face with renewed aggression.

"Come on, big boy, you are not done yet," she said, her voice trembling with arousal. He attacked her with his tongue again as she fucked his face hard, grinding on his lips with her weight. It was a short, but wild ride, and soon she exploded on his face, screaming and slapping his chest. She ground into his face through all of her orgasm, and he never stopped licking her. After a while, she descended from her peak and flipped over on the bed, sated, and smiling blissfully. Being able to finally move his head, Magnus turned to look at the bedside table and saw a big bottle with a wide and curved neck, almost half full with a very thick, white mass. His seed, apparently.

"I can't believe I produced all that... So, you decided to make that potion, then?"

"Yes," Fiona said, catching her breath. "Why do you think we collected all those ingredients today?"

"But we picked two full baskets? Are you going to make a cauldron of the stuff or what?"

Fiona laughed.

"No. I just needed some essence from all the things we collected today. There are enough ingredients for two potions though. Your orgasm was more copious than I expected," she said, reaching out and caressing his face.

"What does that potion do anyway? And who is it for?"

"One will be for the Countess. The poor lady can't seem to enjoy sex anymore. When she drinks the potion she will be feeling frisky like an eighteen-year-old for the next twenty years at least."

"Wow, really? And this pays well?" Magnus asked, perplexed.

"Are you kidding? The mature, rich nobles would give anything to be able to once again hump all the maids and servants they wish to hump."

"And my... cum does that?"

"Without your seed, the potion would likely work for one day or so. With it, the effect will last for decades."

Magnus whistled.

"Phew, that was so relaxing... I feel I will finally be able to sleep right. My eyes are almost closing on their own," Magnus said, yawning hard.

"Don't be such a weakling, Apprentice," Fiona said, climbing on top of his face again. Looking at the surprise in his eyes, she smiled at him and pursing her lips as in a kiss, she whispered. "The night is still young..."

End of Chapter 1.

***

I want to encourage you to vote and comment on my story. It means a lot to me!

1...67891011