The Arcane King Ch. 03

Story Info
Warring desires lead to waves of ecstasy.
887 words
3.89
6.3k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaeobrien
Shaeobrien
69 Followers

Nareena awoke with an ache between her thighs and the taste of Sir Charles on her lips. She was slow to open her eyes, but as she did the room came into view and she found she was alone in it.

Had her king--her husband--joined her last night? Her palm pressed against her head, foggy from the celebration wine, and tried to remember. A sword and a sheath...the memory brought a strong blush to her fair cheeks and she found herself glancing around once more to assure herself she had no company.

Why did this memory alone cause a throbbing in her most pleasurable place? Did all acts hold such a power, or was it the knight who had taken her virginity and yet given her so much more?

Her mother had prayed over her before her wedding day, that as she gave her body to her husband so would she give her undying devotion. Nareena's heart quickened with fear. She could not hold devotion for anyone other than her husband and king. It simply could not be.

She closed her eyes against the rising sun and let her fingers find their way down, and down further still, to the throbbing, aching need between her legs. She must remind her body of whom she is devoted, she thought as she felt the warm wetness greet her willing touches. Nareena let her mind wander back to the hours before her wedding, with her king between her legs, as she mimicked the expert movements of his tongue. Her body arched as she imagined him there yet again, pictured his beard tickling her thighs, envisioned his eyes glaring up at her as he licked and lapped and sucked and...

A moan escaped her lips as her fingers slid inside the furnace stoking her desire, just as her king had.

"Please, my grace," she begged aloud to no one.

Her fingers began a rhythm all their own and her mind followed in a hazy fog, as images of her king were joined by fantasies of her knight. Her breath quickened as she envisioned King Gregory rising with his juice stained beard to motion for his knight to come take his place, then Sir Charles approaching naked and ready to sheath his sword again.

"No," she gasped, "it should be my husband" she whispered to her desires warring with her devotion. Her other hand began to grope at her breast, eliciting mewls and panting as she continued to build up the pleasure in her bud.

Her mind wandered back to her knight standing before her, ready and wanting. "But my husband," she protested half-heartedly. Sir Charles took no notice of her words and instead groped her thighs as he slowly entered her tight, waiting vessel. Her body began to vibrate as her mind lost all rationality. Her fantasy knight thrust in and out of her as she turned to see her husband lying beside her. "Yes, my queen," he whispered with hot breath against her neck. She groaned as he sucked on her skin and kneaded her breast.

"Come for me my queen."

She no longer knew whose voice was speaking, whose body was pleasuring her. All she knew was waves of ecstasy crashing down upon her as she cried out and spasmed against her own slim fingers now dripping with the sweet nectar of her rapture.

"Well, my wife, it looks like you did not miss my presence in our bed this morning."

Her eyes flew open to find King Gregory staring at her spent body sprawled out before him.

"My grace...my husband...I..." she stammered as she tried to explain her immodesty in the face of his intimidating stare.

"There is no need for shame in our bedchamber, Nareena. I wed you for your land and armies, and offered you to my best knight for loyalty. We can be frank with one another here. You did your duty as my wife last night. Though I did not expect this, I suppose you have earned some pleasure for yourself as well."

She lay stunned at his words, as he slowly approached her bedside. Then, with measured, deliberate movement, he reached out with one hand and slid his fingers up her wet slit and rubbed her juices into her clit. Her back arched as she moaned in response, amazed at how quickly the waves of pleasure could rise again.

"You ache for the sexual pleasures of life. That will serve me well, I think."

He turned suddenly and began to walk away.

"My husband?" She questioned as she sat up quickly.

King Gregory turned slightly and glanced at her naked form. "You wish to know if I will ever take you, fill you, please you." Her mouth dry at his utterance, she simply nodded with bated breath.

Slowly he raised his hand to his mouth and sucked her sweet juices off his fingers. She gaped at his lewd behavior, and as he noticed, a smirk formed on his lips.

"Oh, my dear wife, once I have you, you will wish you had never hoped for such a thing."

Then he strode out of the room and slammed the door behind him. As she stared after him and wondered at his--threat? promise?--the only sound she could hear was the rapid beating of her heart.

Shaeobrien
Shaeobrien
69 Followers