The Archangel Sarathiel

Story Info
The adventures of a sexy female Archangel.
1.5k words
2.84
4.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

“I hate Vampires,” Sarathiel said, and with that, the former Archangel, now a six-foot-tall, curvy and athletic, bad-ass human female, jammed the silver-tipped wooden stake into her enemy’s chest. The Vampire, a tall, bald-headed, muscular Asian male with luminescent eyes and sharp fangs, gasped in shock and pain before actually disintegrating before her very eyes. Now I see you, now I don’t, Sarathiel thought, smiling.

Like many denizens of the supernatural realm, Vampires are a nocturnal bunch. For months now, this group of Vampires had been stalking the streets of Toronto, Ontario, and they’d become a problem for the local population. The Hunters, the top secret global organization that hunts and eliminates the unnatural, should have handled this. They had their hands full with the hordes of monsters popping up in cities around the world. It got so bad that Sarathiel left her new digs in the City of Ottawa and went to take care of business in the City of Toronto...

“Nicely done, Sara,” came a deep, masculine voice, one that set Sarathiel’s heart aflutter. She turned to face...him. Amir Voltaire, the tall, brown-skinned and handsome, Afro-sporting young Muslim man for whom she lost the Kingdom of Heaven. Decked out in a black leather jacket over a red silk shirt, black jeans and boots, Amir managed to look both masculine and debonair. The man’s got a lot going on for him, Sarathiel thought, amazed.

There were seventeen Vampires holed up in the abandoned warehouse basement when Amir and Sarathiel raided their lair, shortly after dawn. Nine males and eight females, all of them former humans transformed into bloodthirsty monsters by the Undead virus. By her count, Sara slew four of them, including Master Cho, the leader of the blood drinkers. Amir killed the rest.

With his superhuman strength and resilience, Amir had proved more than a match for the nest of Vampires. While Sara acquitted herself better than most humans would have in this fight, she didn’t like her new limitations. When Amir and Sara met, she was the Archangel Sarathiel, one of the most powerful beings in the Cosmos and he was the Half-Breed hero she was tasked with protecting.

As an Archangel of the Kingdom of Heaven, Sarathiel had almost unimaginable power. Possessing a pair of ebony wings, Sarathiel could travel under her own power, and also summon lightning and fireballs which she threw at her enemies. Sarathiel could become both invisible and intangible, and she was impervious to all but the most powerful of eldritch weapons. Like all Angels and Archangels, Sarathiel was Immortal, immune to both disease and aging. When Sarathiel lost her Grace and was banished to the planet earth by the Archangel Michael, the Viceroy of Heaven himself, she relinquished a lot...

In the time since the Archangel Sarathiel became the mortal female known as Sara the Huntress, she’d learned a lot. Sara had become painfully acquainted with certain facts of human life such as needing to eat, drink, and sleep, sensitivity to heat and cold, and also, unpleasant stuff like belching, vomiting, shitting, farting, and periods. That last one Sara hated most of all, and Amir assured her that most mortal women felt the same...

“Thank you, I used to smite monsters from above, but staking them is a nice, personal touch,” Sarathiel replied, and Amir nodded. Gently, he pulled her into his arms. They stood on the roof of an abandoned factory, not far from Toronto’s CN Tower. This was where a bunch of Vampires, led by Master Cho, a Vampire of Chinese lore, took refuge. They’d been preying on the locals for some time now...

“You’re going to make a great Huntress,” Amir said, and then he took Sara’s face into his hands and kissed her. Sara kissed Amir back passionately, wanting him more than her next breath. When they came up for air, Amir saw the need in Sara’s eyes, and nodded. Hand in hand, they exited the warehouse and went outside. Catching an Uber home, they began making out long before they got there...

“Right now I’m so horny,” Sara said, and Amir grinned as they exited the Uber and headed to the two-bedroom spot they’d rented from Airbnb. They barely made it to the living room before, overwhelmed by desire, they got it on right then and there. Sara eased out of her clothes, revealing a tall, curvy and bodacious, bronze-skinned body that simply set Amir aflame with desire. She’s so amazing, Amir thought as he admired Sara’s raw beauty.

“Let me worship you, my goddess,” Amir said, and he sat Sara on the couch and proceeded to do just that. The young woman grinned as her lover kissed her neck and caressed her breasts, taking his time as he rubbed her areolas between his fingers. Sara sighed happily as Amir’s hand slipped between her thighs, and he began pleasuring her in this manner. The things only mortals got to feel, Sara thought, as she relaxed and enjoyed what Amir was doing to her...

“Oh yes this feels good,” Sara moaned, a little while later, as she found herself on all fours. Face down and big ass up, Sara felt thrilled as Amir worked his fingers into her wet, hairy pussy while giving her asshole a tongue bath. Afterwards, he rolled a condom on his member and pushed his hard dick into her. Sara exhaled sharply as Amir gripped her hips and fucked her from behind, his hard dick filling her womanly hole quite nicely. Now that’s what I like, Sara thought as she began grinding her big bum against Amir’s groin, driving his hard dick deeper inside of her.

“Ride me,” Amir told Sara as he sat on the couch, and she straddled him. Locking eyes with her lover, Sara took Amir’s face in her hands. At the same time, Amir caressed Sara’s big ass with one hand and her breast with the other. She felt his hard manhood under her and grinned. Bucking his hips, Amir buried his dick inside Sara, impaling her quite nicely. Just like that, she began riding him. The fallen Archangel was still discovering the extent of sexual pleasure, and Amir was glad to be her teacher...

“I wish it could be like this, always,” Sara told Amir, hours later. After making love for so long his superhuman body felt sore, Amir the Half-Breed was exhausted. He lay next to Sara, his eyes closed. Sara felt pleasurably sore from Amir fucking her so damn well for hours. She felt like continuing but evidently he had his limitations. Sara was still discovering what her limitations were. For example, Sara liked it when Amir licked her backdoor. Perhaps next time he could insert his member back there, if he was so inclined. Sara had a feeling such an experience would be amazing...

“Sarathiel, you were once Heaven’s Rebel, now you’re Earth’s whore,” came an unearthly yet masculine voice. Sara gasped as suddenly he appeared. Tall, bronze-skinned and dark-haired, attired in red and cold heavenly armor, heavenly blade at his hip, his huge white wings unfurled. Lord Michael, leader of the Archangels, Viceroy of Heaven and Commander of the Armies of the Lord. Sara’s former boss, from her days as the Archangel Sarathiel, not too long ago...

“What do you want, Michael?” Sara asked, shielding her nakedness with the bedsheets. She glanced at Amir Voltaire. The handsome Half-Breed whom Sara liked, no, loved so much was fast asleep. Another magical enchantment, Sara thought, remembering the many powers wielded by the Kingdom of Heaven’s Angels and Archangels. Fearlessly, the now mortal ex-Archangel looked at her former boss. Sara refused to be intimidated. As an Immortal, fearing nothing and risking nothing, Sarathiel could never be brave, but as Sara, the mortal woman, she was fearless...

“I’m here to offer you the chance to repent and return to Heaven, not as an Archangel but as a lower tier Angel, under my command, of course,” Michael said, smugness dripping off his every word. Sara’s heart skipped a beat. She looked at Michael, the leader of Heaven, the most powerful Archangel ever created. He was a bastard, a cynic and a ruthless despot, but as long as he carried out Heaven’s orders he would keep his rank and power. Sara considered Michael’s offer, and what happened next surprised them both...

“Michael, I’d rather spend the rest of my life with Amir, and die by his side, than to return to Heaven with you, you can keep the Kingdom of Heaven, and all the Angels and supposed worthy souls who dwell there, I’m fine right here,” Sara said, defiant as ever. The Archangel Michael’s jaw was flapping in the breeze. Sara, in her previous existence as the Archangel Sarathiel, had never seen her old boss like this, not even when Michael got wounded while fighting Lucifer and his rebel horde...

“Die like all the human scum, you whore,” Michael spat, and with that, he vanished in a flash of light. Good riddance, Sara thought as she resumed her place at Amir’s side. The handsome young man whom she loved so much slept peacefully. Sara wouldn’t disturb Amir’s sleep for the world. Outside, there were hordes of monsters attacking major cities around the world. In North America, Africa, the Caribbean, Latin America, Asia, Australia and elsewhere. The world is under siege by supernatural forces, but with Amir and Sara on the case, those forces would be facing true Heroes...


Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers