Their Last Night Before Deployment

Story Info
Sara says goodbye to Jeremiah before his deployment.
1.6k words
3.98
9.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers

She knows he's not coming home from deployment.

So does he.

Jeremiah and Sara sit at the pier, drinking an amber beer over beer battered fish and chips that get cold in the autumn wind of Oceanside.

Jeremiah's body is still heated from his last workout at the local gym and his physical training with his platoon that morning.

Sara is heated from her emotions that threaten to burst through her body.

Their small talk petters out as talk of future plans or activities only highlights his presence after he leaves in two days. They sit and watch the ocean. The silence is only broken by the waves crashing against the shore of the sand by the restaurant until Jeremiah speaks.

"What do you think you'll say?" he asks her, looking at the sun set over the ocean.

"What are you talking about?" Sara asks.

"At the funeral," he says, taking a beer and chugging the last drops of it.

"Please don't say things like that. Not this close to your deployment. Please," she begs, shaking her head just enough not to let the tears loose from her eyes.

"It's two days away. The attrition numbers and casualty lists don't lie. Let's not play games and pretend. Please. I want to know what you're going to say," he says.

They connect eyes and tears start to stream from the stoic face of Sara.

She takes a moment to breathe without the cry studders, wanting to be strong for Jerimiah to remember before he leaves to the deserts of Syria. She tries to bring the words to her mind but it only makes her cry more and shake her head.

"I can't Jeremiah, it's too painful," Sara says sobbing.

He takes her hands in his over the hard plastic table.

"Honey. It's okay. It'll be good practice. You'll feel better saying it to me before you say it to anyone else."

Sara looks into his blue eyes and feels his warmth in her hands and in her body.

As she stares at him, the words come flowing out.

"Jeremiah is... was... An excellent husband and the best human being I knew. He would always wake me with a cup of coffee on the weekends so that we could walk by the ocean as the sun rose. He'd make me laugh in the kitchen afterwards. We'd always make breakfast sandwiches with bacon. The smell would be in the air while we'd make out and talk about cheesy horror movies. He kept everything clean and tidy like the Marine he... was. He'd always bring me flowers after coming home from the field. He says it was to cover up his smell from not showering, but both scents were welcoming auromas to have along with his big bear hugs. I looked forward to seeing him every morning when I woke up to the moment we laid down together and closed our eyes spooning each other. I'll miss him every day for the rest of my life."

The tears continue to flow from Sara as she starts to whimper.

She feels Jeremiah's hand with a napkin wiping her tears away.

She takes it and begins to kiss his hand, gripping onto it as she does, not wanting to let go.

He leans over the table and kisses her on the forehead, then, keeping his hands on the side of her face, whispers into her ear.

"Let's go home. Make love to me. One last time."

---

## It's Just Them

No fancy lingerie.

No additional toys or plugs or fancy gadgets.

No role play or dynamics.

No fancy positions or wild poses.

Just a wife with her warrior saying goodbye.

Two humans about to be split apart by war.

Sara stands in the dark naked after coming out of the bathroom.

Jeremiah rises from the bed, naked as well.

As they walk forward, Sara puts a hand out, looking for her to hold in the dark.

She finds it and they interlace their fingers, bringing it up to her face.

She kisses it and smells the ocean, the polyester of his equipment, traces of carbon from the firing range, and the soap from their sink.

It smells like him.

A warm hand of his wraps around her waist and brings her close. The hand she kisses runs through her blonde hair and around her head.

Her lips part to taste him as her body presses into the hardened Marine, his body shaped and ready for war.

As she kisses him, she wants to remember him. So she traces her fingers across his shaven head. Across his jawline and down his warm neck.

She feels his shoulders and the scars from vaccines, along with the scars on his chest from training. His muscles in his chest and abs are seared into his body, branded like hot iron from months of preparation. His hips are strong, and she massages them, wanting to remember his center of gravity, the weight of him, before he is gone.

As their tongues continue to intertwine, she feels his manhood as stiff as it always is. It fits perfectly in her hands, and he moans into her mouth as she explores it, studying it, and memorizing it so she never forgets it.

Her moans return as his fingers explore her, finding their way down her hips and into her femininity. Her mind races with the feeling of him as he navigates the way from her clit to inside. The way he moves himself is familiar to her, and she lets both the imprint of his cock and the feeling of his fingers sliding inside of her sear the memory in the folds of her mind like cooling iron.

He's gentle when he turns her around, keeping a hand on her lower and upper back, and places her on the bed like it's her first time. Sara feels herself blushing, almost shy, as he starts to get onto the bed and leans on her.

Sara feels his full weight as he settles onto her, carefully feeling herself being engulfed by both his body, his kissing, his hands exploring her chest, and his cock gently finding her labia and teasing itself in.

She begins to shake, not knowing whether it's anticipation, her emotions now escaping through her passion, or the sheer want that she has for him now filling her in all parts of her body.

But as he enters inside of her, she knows what it is.

It's the indescribable love she has for her husband.

---

## He's Gently Passionate With Her

He rocks his hips into her, flexing his abs and rolling his body in a slow motion wave with every passionate thrust.

Sara holds him by the side of his face, looking into his eyes, feeling the pleasure resonate through her body. His cock glides easily into her and makes her mouth part, moaning out his name to him as they embrace, intertwined in their bodies. With every inch she feels, her eye contact with Jeremiah goes to depths further than she's ever known.

For the first time in their short marriage, their short lives... *His* short life, she knows what true connection feels.

His hands come around her back and bring her upright. He has her sit on him on the bed, facing him with her legs wrapped around him.

Sara puts her hands on his large shoulders, her breasts now warm from his embrace, and starts to grind in the same wave-like motion that he did to her.

Feeling every inch of him.

Slowly and methodically.

Wet and electric.

They continue to look at each other, eyes never disconnecting, as their connection grows with every movement of her hips.

Jeremiah's pupils dilate and his face starts to twist in its intensity. Sara feels him grip her hips hard, driving her down into him deeper and deeper. The head of his cock begins to touch and tickle her cervix just in the right way. The electricity from this touch sparks the passionate fire within her, making her want her husband more than ever.

She grinds harder, pulling herself into him.

He grips her more, wrapping his arms around her back and squeezing tight.

Their orgasms are on the edge.

And they slow down.

Letting the orgasm linger.

Not wanting it to end.

Wanting to be lost in the moment.

The feeling of their bodies hot and pressed together.

The intertwined moaning.

They both kiss.

And with the touch of their lips, Sara feels her orgasm release with the tension, the stress, the longing to keep him here in that moment.

He releases himself into her, making her feel warm and full.

And as they breathe they clutch each other in a firm and sweaty embrace.

Sara can feel his heart beating.

It syncs with hers.

And they hold each other in the darkness of their room, not moving.

They savor every bead of sweat, every inhale of their lungs against each other, and every beat of their heat.

But Sara knows she has to let go of Jeremiah.

And so does he.

They flop down onto the bed together.

Still intertwined and naked.

"I love you," Sara says in his ear.

"And I love you. Until my last breath, I will always love you," Jeremiah says.

Her tears never stop flowing.

---

## A Month Later, Two Marines Stand Across the Street

Sara stands at the window, looking through the blinds.

They're dressed in their service alphas.

One is an officer.

Another is a staff non-commissioned officer.

They hesitate, speaking to one another, rehearsing what they will say to her.

But Sara stands there, looking through the window.

She already knows what she has to say.

Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers