The Architect's Story

Story Info
Hard working husband and a suspicious wife.
7.5k words
3.85
26.2k
30
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Architect's Story

None of the characters in this story are based on actual persons. The story has been submitted under the 'Loving Wives' heading as the wives start out that way but don't necessarily end that way.

When this story begins Jason Williams is a 40 year old progressive architect with his own small practice.

Jason's attractive 37-year-old wife Dianne, is a stay at home wife (just as her husband wanted it).

Jason's assistant at the architectural practice is Mia, a 30 year old female architect, the junior partner in the practice.

Jean is Mia's wife, the 33 year old lesbian partner of Jason's assistant architect.

Jason and Mia had been working for months on plans for a large contract for an upmarket retail/housing development. If their plans were accepted by the developers, they would be made, and the kudos from the job would cement both of their careers.

They'd been working very long hours and Jason had been getting home after midnight some nights, but rarely before 11 p.m. He was usually tired and a bit moody when he came home late.

Dianne got upset when he didn't seem to be interested in any of the things she had done during the day, and she didn't really know anything about his work. Jason and Mia didn't work weekends, that was sacrosanct, weekends were for doing things with their partners, to maintain their sanity.

For months Jason and Dianne's sex life had been sporadic, sometimes he said he was too tired, other times he made love but didn't really seem interested, or he just fucked her quickly and went to sleep, leaving her only partly satisfied, if at all.

After a few months, Dianne was becoming suspicious of the reasons why Jason was always late home Monday to Friday nights, and suspected he was having an affair with Mia, who was an attractive brunette.

Dianne was reluctant to tackle Jason with her suspicions in case she was wrong and caused unnecessary angst in their relationship. However, she was determined to find out whether her suspicions were correct. So, one night, she drove to his office, and waited to follow him when he came out. She'd borrowed a friend's car, so he wouldn't recognise her car, a primrose yellow, classic MGB GT sports car, when she was following him.

It was very late when Jason and Mia came out of the office, they both got into his car, and he drove to the apartment block where she lived. Dianne saw them both go in. She sat outside in the car for an hour, he didn't come out. Dianne drove home, convinced now, that her suspicions were right, he was having an affair with Mia.

When Dianne got home, she went straight to bed, pretending to be asleep when Jason got home half an hour later.

During the rest of the night and the following day, Dianne turned the situation over in her mind. She had always been very much in love with Jason, but this had been tempered with his apparent lack of interest in recent months, and now she was sure he was cheating on her, she didn't want to be married to him any longer.

She decided she was going to get revenge on Jason for cheating on her. She would get revenge by finding another man to fuck her, and she would throw this in her husband's face when she finally got to confront him.

Dianne was well aware that a man at the gym she regularly used, was interested in her. This was Greg. She'd often felt that he was undressing her with his eyes, when she was working out. He'd offered to buy her coffee, or take her for a drink, but so far, she'd refused. Now she would encourage him, and hopefully get him to fuck her, so she could use that to get her revenge on Jason when she confronted him over his relationship with Mia and demanded a divorce.

Dianne's plot worked well. She went out on a date with Greg, she had a good time, and he gave her such a good fucking back at his apartment, that she'd repeated it a few times. She'd also met up with James, another guy from the gym, and fucked with him on some of the other nights when Jason came home late. By now she'd started to enjoy her new, liberated, sex life, and had a few one-night stands with men she'd met in local bars. She was always home before Jason got back from work, and he didn't suspect that Dianne was cheating on him.

Eventually, she found that she was enjoying her sexual freedom so much, that the time was right to confront Jason, and make the break from him. She was going to come home very late that night, to make sure Jason was home before her. She would come home freshly fucked, so he could be in no doubt as to what she'd been doing. In the event, she fucked both her regular lovers from the gym that night and let them both cum in her pussy so she could show it to Jason.

Unusually, Jason had got home early that night, because the work on the project had been completed, and presented to the clients. He had been assured that there was little doubt that he'd be awarded the contract for designing the development, and he and his practice would be in demand for similar projects. They'd be 'going places'.

He'd be able to employ more staff, get back to working regular hours and, most importantly, get to spend much more time with his wife. He was so looking forward to telling her all about it and thanking her for her forbearance and patience during the past months.

It was 6.30p.m. when Jason got home. Dianne wasn't home, and he was worried in case something had happened to her. She didn't answer her phone or reply to text messages. He asked his neighbours if they had seen her, and one said that she'd seen her go out dressed for a night on the town.

Five hours later Diane arrived home in a dishevelled state, dressed like a slut, and with a confrontational look in her eyes.

"You're very late, where have you been?" Asked Jason.

"You've got a bloody cheek asking me that," she'd replied, "because I know that you've been fucking your bloody girlfriend while you've been pretending to work late."

"What are you talking about?" He said.

"I suspected you'd been cheating with Mia all these months, and I followed you to her apartment after you'd left the office with her." She told him. "I've had enough of you cheating on me, and I've been out getting my revenge on you. I want a divorce."

"Listen," he said, "I don't know where you've got these crazy ideas from, but I've never ever thought about cheating on you, let alone done it. I've been working much too hard on the project to think about anything else."

"I don't believe you," said Dianne, "if that was the case, why were you going to her apartment after you left the office. You were obviously going there to fuck her, and that's why you were there for so long on each occasion."

"Don't be silly," he said, "I went there to take her home after work was finished for the day, and sometimes I would have a bite to eat with her, so we could continue to discuss the project. Then I came straight home."

"I don't believe you," said Dianne, "you must think I'm stupid."

"Look," he said, "I've never been interested in any woman but you, and that's the truth. I'm not having an affair with anyone, and it's laughable to think that I'm having an affair with Mia, she's the very last woman I would be having an affair with."

"Oh, yes. Why's that then?" Demanded Dianne.

"Because she's married," replied Jason.

"So are you, but it hasn't stopped you," she snarled.

"I keep telling you that I've not had an affair with anyone," he said. "But if I did, I probably wouldn't have an affair with a married woman, especially in this case, as she's married to another woman. Mia is a lesbian and not in any way interested in men sexually!"

Realisation suddenly dawned on Dianne. Realisation that she'd got it totally wrong, and that what she'd been doing herself was totally inexcusable, she was the one at fault here.

"Oh, my God, I've made a terrible mistake," she said.

"Yes, you've made a mistake," said Jason, "but I can see how it might have looked, if you didn't know what I was doing with Mia. It was just a mistake. I'm glad that you're jealous about me though. Let's not worry about a little mistake."

Without thinking what she was saying Dianne said, "But it wasn't a little mistake, it was a huge mistake. I thought I was getting my revenge on you for cheating on me!"

That stopped Jason in his tracks. He suddenly realised how she was dressed and the state she was in. She'd obviously been drinking, her makeup was messed up, and her clothing was rumpled. She also had a strange smell about her. "This revenge you were taking, you haven't been messing around with another man, have you?" He asked.

She looked at him through tear filled eyes. "Yes, I have," she said. "Not just one man, two of them. I wanted to rub it in to you tonight. I planned to tell you that I knew you were cheating, and that I was going to divorce you. I've had sex with both of them tonight, and I let them both cum in me so I could make you see it. Oh, Christ, I'm so ashamed of myself."

Jason was shaken to the core. He said, "How long have you been having sex with them?"

"For the last two months," she replied.

"Who are these men, where did you meet them?" He demanded.

"They're members of the gym I go to, they've been trying to hit on me for ages, I always kept them at arm's length, but when I felt sure you were cheating on me, I encouraged them." She said.

"You've been having sex with two men?" He asked her.

She hesitated before replying. "I've had sex with two of them tonight, but there have been five altogether, usually only one of them at a time. Tonight, was the first time there were three of us. I've turned myself into a complete slut because I thought I was getting back at you."

"I'll have to go. If you'll let me, I'll stay here tonight in the spare room, and tomorrow I'll pack some clothes and leave. I'm so sorry to have done this to you, I wish I'd talked to you about my suspicions, then it would never have come to this."

Jason was gutted, his cosy world had just disappeared before his eyes. His lovely wife had become someone he didn't know, and he really didn't know how to handle it.

"Yes, you'd better stay here tonight," he said. "I need to get my head around this, then we need to have a long and serious talk tomorrow. At the moment I don't see a future for us together, but I want to consider everything properly. Please go and clean yourself up before you sleep in the spare room. You need to get the smell of stale sex off yourself, before it makes me throw up."

In the morning, after a virtually sleepless night, he knew he was partly to blame for what had happened, because of his single-mindedly working all hours on the project, and not giving Dianne the attention she needed, and deserved. But she was also at fault for going off 'half cocked', instead of talking to him about her fears and suspicions.

He wondered if he could continue with his marriage, if he could continue to live in the same house with her, sleep in the same bed, or ever make love to her again. He was gutted, he loved her deeply and he couldn't imagine life without her, but he wasn't sure he could get past what she'd done. Could he ever rid himself of the mental images he had from the previous night, of her giving her body, spreading her legs and allowing other men's hands and fingers over her, and their cocks inside her.

Dianne had slept a little better than him, mainly because of the effects of the alcohol she'd consumed, and the energetic couplings in her session with two lovers.

When she awoke, Dianne felt battered and bruised. Her mouth was bruised from hard kisses, her nipples were sore from the attentions of fingers and mouths, and she had bite marks on her breasts. She had bruises and bite marks on her thighs and pussy lips and her vagina was sore and stretched. She was thankful that she hadn't let them take her arse, although they'd wanted to, and she'd been tempted to try it.

She could smell coffee, so she got out of bed, put on her dressing gown, and went down to the kitchen.

Jason was there sitting at the kitchen table, a mug of coffee at his lips, he looked dreadful, tired and haggard.

He poured coffee for her and passed it over. "Come and sit down," he said. "We need to talk this through and not leave anything out. Firstly, I want you to know that I've not had any kind of affair with anyone since we first met ten years ago, nor have I had any thoughts of having sex with anyone other than you in that time."

"You're the only woman I've ever loved, and I believe my love for you is strong enough to get us through this horrible situation. However, I appreciate that it will be more difficult for you to come to terms with what has happened, I can only say that I'll support you in whatever way I can. I still love you deeply, and I understand the reasons that made you feel that you'd been wronged by me. I would never knowingly hurt you, not ever."

"I realise now that I've neglected you whilst working on the project that we've just completed. It was important to the progression of the business, but not that important that it should cause you pain. That was unforgiveable, and it's a mistake I'll never make again."

"I want us to stay together, and I'm sure that together we can put this episode behind us. I don't want to know all the things that went on with you and others, but there is one thing I would like to know, will you tell me if you had sex with anyone in our bed. If so, I'll get rid of it right away, I couldn't bear to sleep in a bed that you'd given yourself to someone else on."

Dianne was crying softly. "No, I never brought anyone here for sex," she said. "I'm so ashamed of what I have done to you, to us. I don't know how you could ever forgive me and want to keep me with you. I don't deserve any of your love, but I'm so grateful for it. I never wanted to hurt you, ever, until I stupidly convinced myself that you were cheating on me. And, even more stupidly, I didn't come to you directly with my fears. Can we go back to where we were and put this behind us? I know I can't forget what I've done, and I don't know how you could either, but I don't want to lose you."

"You're right," said Jason, "Neither of us will ever forget it, but I think we can use that memory to make sure that we always talk about misunderstandings and fears or suspicions, instead of just putting them aside until they become huge problems to overcome."

"Please don't think me over cautious or cold," he said, "but, before we make love again, I want you to go to the clinic and get tested, in case any of your contacts have given you an STD."

Dianne agreed to be tested as soon as she could get an appointment, she really hadn't thought about the dangers associated with unprotected casual sex. Until she got a clear report she and Jason would not indulge in any sexual activity, but they would sleep together and try to get their relationship back on an even keel.

Two weeks later Dianne was very relieved to receive a clear report from the STD test lab.

She'd resigned her membership of the gym where she'd met her lovers, and she'd stopped going out in the evenings to bars and clubs. She was going to be the dedicated loving wife she'd been before she'd become suspicious about Jason's activities with his assistant.

Her two regular lovers had both contacted her, but she'd told them that she would not be seeing them again. She let them know that she'd told her husband of her infidelities and he'd forgiven her. She wouldn't be going to the gym again.

After a few weeks, Jason and Dianne had settled back into their steady married life again. Their sex life had returned to normal, and they never mentioned the problems of the past.

Jason's income from his practice was much increased since they had become recognised for excellence within the profession, and their lifestyle had become much improved.

After a year of their monogamous relationship, Dianne often found herself thinking about the hot sex she'd had with her lovers from the gym. Although she'd started out fucking the other men because she thought her husband was cheating on her, she'd enjoyed the hard sex sessions and now found that she missed it. Jason was a good, if conservative, lover, and always made love to her gently and sensually, but sometimes she wanted to be treated rough. She wanted to be fucked hard occasionally, not made love to, just fucked hard, but Jason didn't think like that. She'd even asked him to treat her roughly in bed, but it wasn't in his nature to keep doing it.

Dianne was driving past the gym one day and on the spur of the moment she decided to call in. The first person she saw there was Greg, one of the men she'd fucked on the night of her showdown with Jason.

Greg spotted her immediately and hurried over to her. "Hi, babe," he said, "I've missed you."

"That's nice," said Dianne, "I've missed you too."

"Can I buy you a coffee," said Gregg.

"Sure," said Dianne, I'd like that."

As he led her to the cafeteria, she checked out his muscular build in his work out kit. She was thinking back to the times when he had fucked her, thinking about how physical their sex sessions had been, and she could feel her pussy becoming wet as she became aroused.

"We had some good times, didn't we?" He said, "Then suddenly you didn't want to see us anymore, did you get found out?"

"Something like that," she said, "but it's not important. Tell me, do you still live in the same apartment as you did when we were having fun."

"No," he said, "I'm in the same block but in a much larger apartment. James (her other former lover) didn't like his old apartment, we got on well together even when we weren't fucking you, so we decided to get a larger place and share it."

"We've got three bedrooms in this one, so the extra bedroom is handy if one of us wants to have visitors stay over. It's quite a bit more expensive but sharing the rent means that we're both paying less than we did when we each had our own smaller apartments. It's large enough so that we can each have our own space, and having the third bedroom between our own rooms, means we don't have to worry about the noise disturbing each other if we are entertaining a lady friend."

"It sounds nice," she said, with a smile. "Would you like to show it to me?"

"Of course, I would," he said. "Just say when."

"How about now?" she said.

"Ok," he said, "just let me have a quick shower and get changed."

"Why, don't you just change?" She said, "and shower when we get there."

"I'll be five minutes." He said.

Five minutes later, they were in his car, driving to the apartment which wasn't far away, they'd come back for her car later.

They went up in the lift to the third floor and he let them into the apartment. It was nicely furnished in a masculine fashion, hardly surprising with two testosterone laden guys living there.

He showed her around and she was impressed, but this wasn't why she wanted him to show her the apartment, and they both knew it. When he showed her his bedroom, she turned to him and said, "Kiss me".

They kissed and the kiss became passionate, in no time, they were undressed and on his bed.

He explored her body with his hands and his mouth, sucking her nipples and kissing down her tummy to her labia. He licked her wet slit and sucked her hard little clitoris. She was oozing pussy juice and he delighted in the remembered taste of her.

She had hold of his long, thick, cock and she remembered, how long it had taken to get it all inside her when they first started fucking. He'd stretched her, and at first it had been painful, but she soon adjusted to his size, and she'd enjoyed the hard fucking he used to give her.

"Fuck me, Greg," she demanded, "I want you to fuck me hard, I need it and I want you to take me. Give me it all and then cum in me."