The Architect's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean kissed him again, "I think tomorrow will be the best day of my life," she said. "Now, do you think you can make love to me again, tonight. Then I want to sleep in your arms."

Jason proposed again the following morning, getting down on his knees on the bedroom floor. Jean accepted, with tears and laughter in equal amounts, then they returned to bed to consummate their love again.

Both their divorces proceeded without problems and were soon completed. They were married a month after the divorces were finalised, and just one month before Jean gave birth to their first child, a son.

Mia was one of the two official witnesses of the marriage ceremony; she was very happy for them both.

Dianne also attended at the wedding, but she stayed out of sight at the back of the congregation. She shed a silent tear, she'd loved Jason, but she knew that she would never have been faithful to him once her sexual floodgates had been opened, and she was enjoying her freedom.

15 months after their son was born, Jason and Jean had a daughter. Jean's Mum was so pleased, but not half as pleased as Jason and Jean were.