The Archivist of PermaMod Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wherever your head goes, so too will your mask. From now until the end of time. Forevermore."

The doctor turned and pushed the cart out of the room leaving Slave Helen bound to the chair staring up from behind her mask into the cage that held Saengdao, the Archivist of PermaMod. Neither moving or making any sound at all until finally, Helen's mistress arrived, clipped a leash to Helen's collar, unlocked the restraints that held her to the chair and led her away.

The session was over. Saengdao no longer had to concentrate and observe. She was free to visit her own thoughts.

Madame M's spells were powerful. They minimized almost all chances of a reversal. But the race of the Wom were divine immortal beings. In the face of eternity all events, no matter how unlikely will eventually come to pass. Helen's beauty would one day again be revealed... Sometime in the future... Be it thousands or millions of years or more.