All Comments on 'The Archivist of PermaMod Ch. 02'

by syrynsmyth

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This chapter went even deeper than the last one which was excellent. I enjoyed this chapter although I got lost and confused quite a bit but that could just be an off day for me or the pain medication but I tried rereading it a couple of times without success. I will reread it later again when I hope my mind clicks better. I will say that I will enjoy all the chapters much more if and when Dr.Bitch gets her comeuppance for the way she treats Saengdao which seems obviously fueled by her anger and jealousy of how much Madame M appears to care about Saengdao. I get that her name is Dr.Bitch and no doubt it is due to how she treats the slaves that she “fixes” but there is nothing worse than a coward who abuses those that are in no position to do anything about it and that is Bitch exactly. Thanks again for the great story and all the imagination you put into these chapters, it can’t be easy coming up with all these things and remembering them as well.

Stay safe and be well.

J.D.

syrynsmythsyrynsmythabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much, J.D.

I'm sorry that it was a little confusing. Were there too many characters in the room? This was my attempt to write an amputation story where there was no actual amputation. Her tongue is simply bound somewhere else in the world. I always wanted to write about such a device. What if it was used on a character's arms? So, the main character is armless, but somewhere there is a castle far away that has a room full of people's living arms (mounted to the wall or something). Then the main character goes on a swashbuckling adventure to reclaim her arms... Sigh... So many stories to tell, so little time...

489518489518over 2 years ago

First off, I really liked both this story and the first chapter as well. They're both very well written, especially for erotica.

But second, and more importantly is that I *really* like your worldbuilding in this series. I've never read a fantasy-setting erotica story that sucked me into its world like a good non-erotic fantasy novel can, until now. I'm so impressed!

I want to read more of this story completely irrespective of any erotic elements. I want to find out more about these characters but *especially* Saengdao. I want to be taken on a journey through this world, to find out how Saengdao eventually escapes captivity. I see loads of potential here.

Props to you for writing such an interesting world.

syrynsmythsyrynsmythover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much for your kind words! It has been a little while, but there IS a chapter 3 that is mostly written... Your comments will help motivate me to get it done...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You posted this one here as well. Oh, man, in April! So weird this last years (these two years). And now this close-but-not-yet third world war. :( Anyways, glad to see you here. As always waiting for your next story. ;)

-Onkana

tripletriptripletripabout 1 year ago

Hi, I recently read all your stories and you’ve inspired me to write another chapter for the PermaMod universe. Would I have your permission to use the settings and characters you’ve created here? I would only publish it on this website.

syrynsmythsyrynsmythabout 1 year agoAuthor

tripletrip, by all means, go for it! I look forward to seeing the results! <>--+-

tripletriptripletrip6 months ago

Hi, do you think you might still finish chapter 3?

(I never published the thing I wrote bc it got too dark, but your worldbuilding and the way you write these scenes is so unique!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersyrynsmyth@syrynsmyth
Fuck SCOTUS! Part 9 is coming soon… Aife - MC, The Princess’s personal detective - Part 3-9 Bowman - nobleman, a frequent client of the castle harem - Part 9 Chelsea - A castle slave - Part 4, 9 Crown’s Concern - magical weapon treasured by the powers that be - Part 2, 4, 9 ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES