The Archivist of PermaMod Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

<>-+-

Slave Adelaide lay unconscious in the operating chair with her poor tongue lolling out of her mouth - weighted by the pull of heavy links of a twenty-five meter long chain. Saengdao, the Archivist of PermaMod, shifted her focus to Lady Door, who was running her tongue up and down the length of her magic wand.

Dr Bitch tapped the pan that had been installed beneath Adelaide's crotch, slowly filling with vaginal lubrication. "Do you want to use this?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah!" Lady Door responded. "That would be awesome."

She dipped the wand in the pan rotating it back and forth until it glistened. She pulled up her knee-length dress exposing her naked sex. She nestled the wand between her lower lips wiggling it a little and pressing in delicately. "Mmmm."

Suddenly, the wand was sucked up inside her. Lady Door stumbled slightly and gasped. She dropped the hem of her dress and took a moment to reclaim her balance. "Mmm!" she said again with a little more enthusiasm.

"Ohhh! ... This will just take... Mmm!" Lady Door turned and found the wall to support herself - slowly arching her back, pushing her hips out. An orange-red glow began to form somewhere inside Lady Door - like a bright light shining through the flesh of one's hand. But this light was centered within her crotch. As the intensity of the light grew, its source took the form of the magic wand. But, it was not the stiff wooden cylinder that one might assume having watched the proceedings. The illuminating light wiggled and vibrated, surged and receded.

Lady Door's eyes closed and her moans began to permeate the room. All were fixated on the evolution of her arousal. Even the slave nurse, who had slipped back down to her knees on her pad, was riveted to the scene despite her extensive training to ignore all goings-on. Madame M reached through the bars of Saengdao's cage and tenderly gripped her arm - almost as if she needed something to hold on to simply to keep from falling.

Only Dr Bitch seemed unmoved by the ongoing conjuring. She held the metal hardware out towards the glowing witch. "Don't forget about the procedure!"

Lady Door's eyes popped open, almost as if she had forgotten her purpose. She reached back towards Dr Bitch, her arm jerky and unsteady, and grasped the hardware. She lifted the hem of her dress and pressed the metal plate towards her sex. There was an ignition - a sound like a flame touching a well-primed torch. Then Lady Door let out a loud "Ohhh!" and her glow lessened, though not entirely. "Ohhh..."

She pulled the metal hardware from beneath her dress with some difficulty. She was clearly disoriented, still gripping the wall. A soft glow emanated from the side of the hardware with the pyramid frame. All the other Wom watched as Lady Door slowly collected herself.

"Um... the nameplate...," she muttered, slowly pulling herself to her feet and turning back towards the operating chair.

Dr Bitch handed the nameplate to Lady Door as the links of the attached chain rattled dully. The witch, glowing and clearly still distracted, took a moment to push her hair out of her face, tucking it behind an ear. She held the chain near the links with the tied silken undergarment. She raised the metal hardware with the glowing side up towards the dangling nameplate. When the two items touched, there was a sound like ripping fabric.

The nameplate continued to descend into the glow of the metal hardware, yet it was not going through, but rather into the glow, supposedly emerging in some other place.

Soon the nameplate was gone - as well as a number of links - the undergarment as well - all disappeared into the glow. Lady Door stopped lowering more of the chain, rocking slightly from side to side, waiting.

Madame M, still clutching Saengdao's arm, requested for Lady Door to describe what was going on so that the archivist could create a complete report.

"Yeah...," Lady Door looked up towards Saengdao and her eyes focused a little. "I have opened a portal through the spatial continuum. Anything that goes in on this side will come out in my castle. I live on Clee Tor about three hundred kilometers away at the junction of a series fertile ley lines. There is where the opposite pole of this hole exists and my lover, Findich, is waiting. There is a plate similar to this one. The nameplate and chain will emerge from the active side of the distant device.

Suddenly, the chain seemed to get pulled lightly into the portal. "Oh, here she is... I hope," Lady Door said. After a minute she pulled back at the chain. Tied within the emerging links was a different set of undergarments. Lady Door smiled, "Good old Findich." She untied the fabric and shook the chain a little as a signal. After a moment the chain began to rattle into the portal, indeed, Findich, apparently, was pulling the chain through.

Dr Bitch kept feeding the chain towards the portal in an orderly manner. Meanwhile, Lady Door bade Millie to tie Findich's undergarment about ten links from its anchorage through Slave Adelaide's tongue.

"The nameplate, of course," Lady Door continued, "will allow us to identify Adelaide's tongue from the others. The attached chain - its excessive length and weight - basically gives any of an array of storage options. Some are set in mortar, for example. Some are used in jewelry or sewn into garments... personal toys, perhaps."

"Adelaide's will be free range," Millie said with a degree of excitement.

"Yes. We will place it with about twenty others at the bottom of a well filled with amrita," Lady Door explained.

By this time almost all the chain had disappeared through the portal. Findich apparently stopped pulling as soon as her underwear slipped through the portal.

"Now, we just need to anchor the portal in Adelaide's mouth," Dr Bitch said. "Nurse! Get me the big piercing needle!"

<>-+-

Dr Bitch and the slave nurse were huddled around the operating chair. A long, stiff, leather collar had been produced and wrapped around Slave Adelaide's neck. The collar had been designed specifically for Adelaide as it pushed down on her collarbones and rode high in back to cup her head. A stiff strap also captured Adelaide's chin. Even if she were awake and struggling, she would no longer be able to move her head independently from her torso. The padlocks that held the collar in place though were keyed. The collar was no more a permanent feature than a harness for a leashed dog would be.

Dr Bitch had a long needle in her hand. The nurse held the portal hardware and the heavy chain linked through Adelaide's tongue piercing to the side of her head, moving it as directed by Dr Bitch to keep the muscle out of the way.

"I'm trying to press through without hitting her tonsils or her salivary glands," Dr Bitch said. "OK, Hold there, nurse."

Dr Bitch pressed down with her needle. Even though Adelaide was unconscious, Saengdao noticed her flinch slightly. A glob of lubrication dropped from between the slave's legs and plopped into the tray set up to capture it. The needle emerged on the underside of Adelaide's chin, just behind her lower jaw bone.

"This sleeve will expand the hole, I've created," Dr Bitch explained, holding up a short narrow cylinder. "It's threaded, so we will be able to seal the center with an appropriate bolt."

Mistress Miller had taken a step back from the proceedings, perhaps not too keen to see the violence played upon her slave's flesh. Instead, she turned, smiling, to Lady Door whose midsection was still glowing slightly. She held the wall to keep her balance. Her hair had become matted with sweat.

"Bolt, please," Dr Bitch said. She pushed the bolt through a washer and began twisting it into the sleeve which held open a hole from the underside of Adelaide's chin into the bottom of her mouth. "This is called a Mandible piercing," the doctor explained. "Seat the portal, nurse."

The nurse pushed the hardware into Adelaide's mouth. As she did, first the chain, then the slave's tongue disappeared into the glow of the portal. The four tabs with irregular holes around the circumference of the portal hardware had been designed to fit over four of Adelaide's teeth.

The shallow pyramid settled into the base of Adelaide's mouth as it was pressed into position. As the bolt emerged from the sleeve, it mated with the hole at the apex of the pyramid, thus securing the device firmly in the slave's mouth.

"Perfect," the doctor said. "Keep holding her mouth open so that Saengdao can see." Madame M pulled on Saengdao's cage in order to position it to give a clear view into Adelaide's mouth. The most notable thing, when looking inside, was the lack of any sign of a tongue. Instead, the bottom of Adelaide's mouth was just a smooth silver plate. While this setup would not silence the slave, it would render her incapable of uttering any recognizable words. Meanwhile, Adelaide's tongue - while still physically attached and maintained by her body as any organ normally would be - due to the portal in the spatial continuum, was held at the end of a twenty-five meter heavy chain at the bottom of a well somewhere in the bowels of a castle three hundred kilometers away.

"Millie," Dr Bitch said. "I'm ready for the jewelry."

The head of the bolt on the underside of Adelaide's chin was a shiny decorative ball just under a centimeter in diameter with a sturdy ring dangling beneath it. Millie had three strands of small-linked jewelry chain which had been premeasured. With Madame M's help (and magical skills) each chain was attached to Adelaide's chin.

The chains on each side were shorter. They were stretched down Adelaide's torso and aligned with her nipple piercings. The chains were measured short, so Dr Bitch had to cup Adelaide's breast and push up to make the connection. The same was true for the middle chain which ran down across the slave's belly finally anchoring into the ring embedded in her clitoris. Each chain would apply some degree of tension in their anchorages. As long as Adelaide wore the leather collar, this tension would be present.

Millie explained the logic. "When she is on display, her hands will be locked away. But, without her collar, she will still be able to masturbate by nodding her head, 'Yes'. It's good for business. Always 'Yes'."

Madame M spoke her spell of black magic - her signature skill - that fused the bits of metal together and multiplied its strength.

"And so she is locked this way from now on," Dr Bitch said, grinning.

Through all this activity, Saengdao sat passively observing every detail. Only at the end, did she attend to her own thought: "Until she is not..."

"Madame M, may I borrow this nurse," Lady Door asked with a husky voice. Her midsection was still glowing - the dim light of the wand weakly throbbing. "I still have a condition that needs a remedy."

The nurse, who was kneeling on her pad, immediately pressed her head to the floor. Madame M gently laid a hand on her back and expressed her regrets that the nurse would be occupied otherwise.

Mistress Miller, however, immediately jumped in. "I was hoping to discuss future business opportunities with you. Maybe I could help you with your condition?" Lady Door nodded, smiling as they exited the room.

Finally, Madame M kissed her fingertips and pressed them through the cage bars to Saengdao's cheek. She then slid her hand to the archivist's shoulder, then lightly down the side of her breast, finally settling on her waist. She whispered an expression of love, then, with the nurse in tow, left the room.

Dr Bitch scowled at Saengdao for a moment, then turned to the unconscious slave woman lying in the operating chair. She pulled out a clear glass bottle and began to fill it with the contents of the collection tray between Adelaide's legs. She sealed the bottle and held it up to Saengdao's cage.

"This is pure amrita, cunt," Dr Bitch said. "Unlaced by any spell. It's not tainted like that shit they have you swimming in." She smiled. "Hm. I bet you could speak powerful spells into this bottle. Don't you want to?"

Saengdao continued to kneel impassively, ever silent in her cage - her arms restrained behind her - staring through the tiny holes of the metal plates fastened over her expressive eyes...

12