All Comments on 'The Arctic Ch. 04'

by jadewinchester

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love!

I love this story so far! Keep it up, please!!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

I'm in luv! Dumteedeedum.

Just know it's gonna be a good love! Dumteedeedum. Flowers and birdies, etcetera and on and...stuff...that was excellent - think I might have just wet myself a little back there. Especially during the part where Astrid was doing the 'crazy-ghost-girl-playing-with-ax' thing with such bloody grace. At least they won't have to worry about food hence-forth; they'll be eating hot-dog for months after what happened in the last scene. Shot for insane chapter! It rocks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hm

Eira was quite the likeable character in the first chapter--all solemn yet steadfast as well as smart, but lately it seems like she's being dumbed down. Perhaps it's to help emphasize Nicholas/Astrid's bravado/badass attitude, but I wish it didn't make it seem like Eira's character had to be compromised as a result. If the change was indeed on purpose, then I do wish it was a gradual change than to be done in such a sudden, drastic way.

At the very least, it's not too glaringly obvious yet but just about enough of a hint to take notice of.

Besides that, I'm looking forward to whatever it is you're taking your story to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you Thank you . . .

for posting so quickly. I am really enjoying this series, and there are so few on Literotica.

IsabellaRoggiIsabellaRoggiabout 7 years ago
oh em gee!

Finally another story I love! Loving the Eira/Nicholas relationship and hopefully, they get even more cheeky to each other :) I am a bit worried with all this drama and plot - it will be a tough one to unravel and I am afraid it will damage their relaltionship too much!! But your writing is excellent and I am looking forward to new chapters! Definitely a new "Favorite story" and a follower of your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjadewinchester@jadewinchester
IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME EMAIL TO DISCUSS OR TRY AND COLLABORATE, MAKE SURE THE RETURN EMAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT. I CANT WRITE BACK WITHOUT IT! Anyone whos messaged and I haven't replied, this ^ is why! Writing is a hobby, I simply love to create. The fact that anyone like...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES